KOS-MOS vs. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
It's on now.

Who takes this one?

Both at their strongest.

Blax_Hydralisk
omfg KOS-MOS obliterates this hoe into the next dimension with utter ease.

Diamond Kisses
Pyron is not in the fight stick out tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
Mean to say Kos-Mos super13

Keollyn
Whomever has the strongest wank here wins.

Pretty close match, surprisingly.

Shin_Nikkolas
KOS-MOS isn't nearly as wanked.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
It's on now.

Who takes this one?

Both at their strongest. God, what a crybaby. laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
Wow, Seph is the new Gouki. And Gear, you always used to do shit just like this with SF characters. KOSMOS with ease.

SHM
Seph loses this fight. Not so bad like Kuja, but he loses.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
Seph loses this fight. Not so bad like Kuja, but he loses. KOSMOS beats Kuja as well.

SHM
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
KOSMOS beats Kuja as well.

No, Kosmos rapes Kuja. Sephiroth, she just beats him.

Shin_Nikkolas
Shame Kuja has better feats than Seph by a mile.

Namely actually destroying a planet and not taking five years to try to do it.

fascistcrusader
Kuja didn't destroy a planet. He took out everything on the surface of a planet.

Shin_Nikkolas
Mikoto: Terra will soon be destroyed.

Mikoto: You saw Kuja's power. He destroyed a world by himself...

So, you're flatly contradicted by the game....as usual.

I'm interested in your unsupported baseless fanboy theory about why he only "took out" the things on the surface.

Evidence?

Amarant:: Do you think he perished with Terra?

^^^ Razing a planet would not threaten your life.

Terryc250
AC Sephiroth couldve done the same too, if the main protagonists of the game werent on the planet.

Shin_Nikkolas
A phrase I like..."Would've, Should've, Could've...."

It means what you see is what you get. Don't make excuses.

Terryc250
^ So if the Beyonder failed to destroy earth because he was stopped by Earths heros that means he doesnt have the power to take out a planet? Also dont forget that a weaker Sephiroth was able to use Supernova

Shin_Nikkolas
A. Beyonder never failed to destroy the Earth or stopped by Earth's heroes...there are also several incarnations of The Beyonder, each varying in power.

B. Beyonder has feats suggesting he could blow up a planet. Sephiroth doesn't have a feat suggesting he could blow up so much as a continent.

C. A weaker Sephiroth could cast an illusion spell that doesn't even kill Cait Sith.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Terryc250
^ So if the Beyonder failed to destroy earth because he was stopped by Earths heros that means he doesnt have the power to take out a planet? Also dont forget that a weaker Sephiroth was able to use Supernova Beyonder WOULDN'T be stopped by Earth's heroes, and he has feats to back up world busting. And KOSMOS rapes Sephiroth.

Terryc250
Ok, sorry i said Beyonder, Galactus then.

Whats an "illusion" spell? Whats ur basis on that? Thats a typical anti-Sephiroth claim. Supernova is a summon.

Violent2Dope

Whats an "illusion" spell? Whats ur basis on that? Thats a typical anti-Sephiroth claim. Supernova is a summon. This bull again? Supernova isn't a summon. Big G is only stopped due to MASSIVE PIS and the fact that he gets weaker as time goes on. Also, Big G>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sephiroth.

Terryc250
^ im not comparing their powers im comparing both their roles in failure due to PIS

Supernova is a summon, theres 4 types of attacks in FFVII attack, magic, summon, and enemy skill each following a specific routine, if you look at supernova you can clearly see its a summon.

Keollyn
Supernova is a summon?

Someone's doin it 4 da lulz

Blax_Hydralisk
Jesus christ. I've refuted this whole supernova thing more times then I can count.

Superboy Prime
Master Chief.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Jesus christ. I've refuted this whole supernova thing more times then I can count. Do it. I dare you. You won't. Sissy.

Terryc250
Jesus christ. I've refuted this whole supernova thing more times then I can count.

And ive countered it every single time.

Shin_Nikkolas
^ And says a lot about Sephiroth supporters in general.

fascistcrusader
Yes it would, you can't tell me you don't think if you were on a planet that was about to have its surface nuked you would be ok. Kuja didn't pull a Death Star, he blasted the surface.

fascistcrusader
Not as much as Sephiroth haters being warned 3 times in one day for flaming.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shin_Nikkolas
The surface of a planet burning in no way threatens anyone in the air. As it's not really fire giving off smoke or nuclear energy giving off radiation. It would just be a barren destroyed wreck below you and mean nothing. We saw him destroy those structures and it was of no concern to him as the damage wa sboth well away and well below where he floated.

And STILL waiting for your quote saying it was only the surface.

Cry me a river.

Blax_Hydralisk
And ive countered it every single time.

Don't flatter yourself, chump. I've only crushed you once. I've dealt with fools way before you're time.

EDIT- I forsee this thread being closed soon, the hostility is flairing up.

SHM
Translation of the Compilation Ultimania Guide

And we don't know if Kuja destroyed the planet or not, because Mikoto was running away in the Invincible with the party. How she knows he destroyed all of it? She don't.

But it doesn't matter, because Terra was a joke anyway.

Blax_Hydralisk
Just noting that "summon" is a vague word. It is possible to summon an illusion.

SHM
Just noting that "summon" is a vague word. It is possible to summon an illusion.

Yeah, but an illusion wouldn't harm the party and make them lose HP.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SHM
And we don't know if Kuja destroyed the planet or not, because Mikoto was running away in the Invincible with the party. How she knows he destroyed all of it? She don't.

But it doesn't matter, because Terra was a joke anyway.

Mikoto: You haven't got a chance. You saw Kuja's power. He destroyed a
world by himself... You don't even have a million in one chance of
defeating him... You'll all die.

Then umm please explain what Mikoto said here when she said Kuja destroyed a world by himself.

Originally posted by SHM
Yeah, but an illusion wouldn't harm the party and make them lose HP.

So are you saying Sephiroth could destroy the same planets over and over and over again? Because that's what Supernova does; destroys the same planets over and over again.

Terryc250
Things like that happens alot in summons, Neo bahamut lifting up the same ground and disinigrating it, then it reappearing again if the summon is summoned again, Titan flipping over and destroying that same piece of landscape over and over, then after the summon tthat piece of land is back to normal, etc etc

Does that make them an illusion too?

Shin_Nikkolas
lol A planet that can assimilate others after moving through space and has done this for millennia?
Girl: Terra has always absorbed new planets to survive.

With a civilization that can invent battleships capable of making tsunamis and not only controlling monsters but also effortlessly destroyig the ultimate summon?

That can invent things like Iifa Tree which can regulate the natural flow of a planet's entire life source to leech it to their own?

Voice of Garland: Life on Terra was coming to an end... We had no choice but to proceed with the fusion, which tragically destroyed Terra's native civilizations. Terra was too old to assimilate everything. Thus, I created the Iifa Tree to regulate the flow of souls back to Terra.

Lol Terra is probably stronger than FFVII Gaia considering Gaia hasn't healed a big hole that's been there for 2000 years while the entirity of Terra was in decline and yet they turned it around and were on the "brink of eternal prosperity"

After four tremendous sacrifices, eternal prosperity seemed within reach...
Flora and fauna were revived, but...is still in stasis.

Will yoU PLEASE stop lying?

Considering she's:
A) A genome and thus heavily trained in the life of planets and
B) was above the planet when they left

iShe's more than qualified to say this.

And since you don't have any proof to contradict her....

Shin_Nikkolas
I love it because she was exactly right with the bolded line as well.

SHM
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Mikoto: You haven't got a chance. You saw Kuja's power. He destroyed a
world by himself... You don't even have a million in one chance of
defeating him... You'll all die.

Then umm please explain what Mikoto said here when she said Kuja destroyed a world by himself.

That's what she said. But did she see him destroying the planet? No. Kuja used Ultima to destroy the pillars of sustentation of some buildings/towers in Terra, that's all. After that, we(and the characters) don't know what happened, because Mikoto and the others were inside the Invincible running away.

Kuja destroyed some towers/buildings. "destroying a planet" is Mikoto's opinion and it's what some people call "hyperbole".

The solar system being destroyed is an illusion, but the attack is real(and much weaker than what the illusion show us, of course). An illusion can't harm people. But Super Nova can harm the party.

ESB -1138
Whoo SHM, you showed us nothing at all expect that you drool over Sephiroth and can't stand to see anyone stronger than him. Kuja destroyed a planet and you have done nothing to disprove that. Supernova is not that powerful or else Cloud and co would have been obliterated before the attack fully hit.

Ultima >>> Supernova by far.

Terryc250
Naw they just have a gameplay mechanic thing called HP, thats why they survive

Shin_Nikkolas
Where is the name of these pillars said exactly?

Oh and let's look what Kuja says right before he goes berserk...

Kuja: I won't... I won't let this world exist without me!

So, ALL quotes say "world".

Nothing more, nothing less.

Provide ONE statement even so much as hinting it wasn't the whole planet. I dare you.

I'm calling you out right here.
Prove.
Your.
Claims.

Violent2Dope
Say what you want about SHM, but his explanation for Supernova is the best I've heard.

SHM
Whoo SHM, you showed us nothing at all expect that you drool over Sephiroth and can't stand to see anyone stronger than him. Kuja destroyed a planet and you have done nothing to disprove that.

It's very clear what happened in the game. Kuja destroyed some buildings, that's all. We don't have Kitase and/or Nomura to say he is more powerful than that and was holding back(like they said about Sephiroth). We have to go by what is presented in the game. Kuja destroyed the pillars of sustentation from some buildings.

Read again, and pay attention:

Violent2Dope
Kuja destroyed more than a few buildings. erm

ESB -1138
According to the game Kuja destroyed Terra (a planet). You still have yet to do anything that disproves that. Show me ingame text, something from the creators, or anything that even suggests Kuja didn't destroy Terra. Go ahead. Until then and only until then will I even listen to you because until then you have nothing to go by other then your word. Kuja destroyed an entire planet. Sephiroth hasn't even proven to be able to do something close to do even with Black Materia.

Kuja > Sephiroth

SHM
According to the game Kuja destroyed Terra (a planet). You still have yet to do anything that disproves that. Show me ingame text, something from the creators, or anything that even suggests Kuja didn't destroy Terra. Go ahead. Until then and only until then will I even listen to you because until then you have nothing to go by other then your word. Kuja destroyed an entire planet. Sephiroth hasn't even proven to be able to do something close to do even with Black Materia.

Kuja > Sephiroth

And according to the creators of the game, Sephiroth is in the level of a being who can destroy a planet. Hell, this is what he was doing in AC.
"Kuja > Sephiroth" is opinion.

But Kuja destroying a planet is hyperbole.

Terryc250
What makes you think its an illusion SHM?

SHM
What makes you think its an illusion SHM?

Super Nova?

The attack exists, like I said. But it never destroyed the solar system. Everyone(including Sephiroth) would be dead in the first Super Nova, if it was real.

I see it like the other summons in FF. Eden of FFVIII for example. Eden exists, but it cannot destroy a galaxy. The same for Super Nova. The "comet" exists, but it's much weaker than what we see in the illusion.

But Kosmos beats Seph... And rapes Kuja.

Terryc250
During gameplay you see alot of those kinds of things with summons/attacks,
Regular Shinra guards surviving multiple slashes by Clouds sword, does that make Clouds sword an illusion? Small cactus creatures surviving huge bahamut blasts, but yet we see bahamut in AC and he isn't an illusion. Its just unrealistic gameplay, thats all.. there has never been illusion attacks in FFVII, do you really thin Sephiroth would actually make a big scene just to hit them with a fireblast? Seems really pointless and unneccesary.. if Supernova really was an illusion i'm pretty sure it would be stated and explained in the Ultimania by the creators, if not.. then what we see is what we see.

Basically the reasons that ppl use for the illusion "theory" works for ALL summons, not just supernova summon itself..

shin_gear
Why is Kuja being discussed? LULZ

Tbh...with Super Nova, Sephiroth won't win...KOS-MOS can actually vaporize a star with the Transfer Phase Cannon (which would be the Super Nova A.K.A star in this case) and withstood an attack that took out an entire galaxy in a possible future. erm Keyword: "Possible" meaning it would happen.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SHM
And according to the creators of the game, Sephiroth is in the level of a being who can destroy a planet. Hell, this is what he was doing in AC.
"Kuja > Sephiroth" is opinion.

But Kuja destroying a planet is hyperbole.

No never once did the creators say Sephiroth can destroy a planet. Provide proof, provide back up. And Kuja > Sephiroth is fact. Fact: Kuja destroyed a planet. Fact: Sephiroth has never even been shown to have such power even with Black Materia.

Kuja surpasses Sephiroth; nuff said. Unless you can back up your claim that Sephiroth can destroy a planet don't even reply to this

Terryc250
^ Never once did the creators say Sephiroth can drink water, does that mean Sephiroth cant drink water cuz it wasnt mentioned? Not everything single thing must be mentioned by the creators. You've seen supernova haven't you?

fascistcrusader
Here's proof that Kuja only took out the surface, from an old Sephy vs Kuja topic.

Looks like you're wrong again Nikk.

Terryc250
^ ahh so kuja pulled a kefka..

fascistcrusader
More than that, Kefka took out a measly two towns. Sephiroth destroyed more than Kefka, because he took out Nibelheim and Midgar, and Midgar is far larger than either of Kefka's towns.

Shin_Nikkolas
lol The Crystal's old argument...

You know, I asked him several times for the actual translation or scans or anything and he never once provided it.

Oh and just FYI, you can't even get to Terra from Gaia normally. It's sealed off magically. So, how exactly do YOU or that poster know that would happen to Gaia if Terra was destroyed?

In fact, IIRC, I heard the Shimmering Island is in bits after you return. After Terra was destroyed. Maybe it's the after-effect.

Not exactly. The souls of Terra are already in Gaia. but Gaia still has enough of its own souls that is isn't completely Terra. This is why Kuja says

Hmph. You honestly think you can beat me? Even if you do, Gaia's already doomed. Its assimilation by Terra has begun, and the Iifa Tree will incite a cataclysmic destruction of Gaia.

And Garland

Garland: Even now, the Iifa Tree blocks the flow of Gaia's souls, while it lets those of Terra flow freely.

Even if Terra is destroyed, the souls of Gaia are stopped while the Terran souls already present flow freely.

Shin_Nikkolas
Kefka could casually, on a whim, vaporize said towns with a beam of light. Sephiroth needed a week straight for his stupid rock to arrive.

fascistcrusader
Sephiroth razed Nibelheim of his own power, in his weakest form almost instantly. That's far more impressive than Kefka's need to use his statue powers to do the same.

Shin_Nikkolas
And Odin, a weak summon compared to Bahamut, took out something large enough to be a town and left a giant crater with just a single blow.

Bahamut's more powerful attacks left a tiny cut on regular Kuja.

So, all in all, even regular Kuja > Pre-Nibel Sephiroth as well as Trance Kuja > any Seph.

fascistcrusader
Not really, glassing a planet's surface isn't nearly as impressive as wounding it enough to draw all of it energy to the wound and absorb it, or the even more impressive making your own lifestream and killing off the planet with it.

Shin_Nikkolas
No quotes saying he did this.

So, bullshit.

Um, the tiny piss-ant crater on just Northern Continent drained the entire area around it of energy and, 2 millennia later, isn't healed yet.

Sephiroth never did the second part and his own Lifestream never was as powerful as the actual one (or he could have just changed the Planet right then and there into his vessel, instead of telling Cloud on what he "planned" to do as in, he couldn't do it at the time and as in, he hadn't done it yet and his dumb clouds were in the process of attemtping it) Afterall, Seph's plan was to use those who died of Geostigma and rejoined the Planet to "choke" the natural Lifestream and corrupt it. But not nearly enough people have the disease to do this. The Lifestream must consist of millions of souls and consciousnesses joined together over the millennia. As opposed to the possibly hundreds/thousands of people with Geostigma. It was never more than an epidemic, never a pandemic.

Sephiroth: The last thoughts of Geostigma's dead. Those remnants will join the lifestream and girdle the planet, choking it, corroding it. What I want, Cloud... is to sail the darkness of the cosmos with this planet as my vessel, just as my mother did long ago.

fascistcrusader
The FFIX UOG isn't bull.

I was talking about what Meteor was going to do silly, the Northern crater was caused by Jenova, not Sephiroth. You might want to play FF VII.

You really don't know much about FF VII. Play Dirge of Cerberus, Geostigma was a world wide phenomena. The tainted folks Hojo/Weiss speaks of are those with Geostigma, though after Sephiroth's defeat in AC the Jenova cells remained inert in them. There's a reason the DG troopers helmet visor said "geostigma detected" befiore he killed the people in Kalm.

So in summary, Geostigma was worldwide, and DoC proves it.

Shin_Nikkolas
No it isn't. But the UOG doesn't say he only razed the surface. It says Terra is in Gaia...which anyone who PLAYED THE GAME would know. It's like the FFVII UOG teling us Jenova is an alien. You play the game and have a memory, you know these things.

Also, again, do tell me how your real world logic applies to FFIX? How does real world logic explain how a civilization moves a foreign planet into another's planet's core? How does it explain creating magical barriers to separate the two worlds?

You and that poster use real world logic to say "if Kuja blew up Terra, it would blow up Gaia" But Terra and Gaia are already not connected fully thanks to magic. So, how can you say this? Come on. I dare you.

God you're an arrogant prig.

I was showing you how pathetic FFVII Gaia is. A not even continent sized crater is sufficient to plague the planet for millennia. So, Meteor actually causing a planet-killing would could be failry unimpressive. It could destroy half a continent maybe and be fatal.

Even Kuja razing a planet, which he didn't do, would be more impressive.

No quotes or proof as usual. Vaguely gesturing to a source isn't proving anything, bud.

How about you actually back up a claim for once in your "debating" career?

fascistcrusader
Kuja not Death Starring Terra is the most logical explanation, and because of these facts the only one that makes sense. To be honest you're the only person who's played FFIX that I've met who didn't realize he just hit the surface.

No, calling a Meteor to obliterate a planet is far more impressive than just nuking the surface.

Play Dirge of Cerberus, like I said. Giving you the direct statemwent that the DG troopers helmet visor read "geiostigma detected" is not a vague gesture, its a fact. Seems its you, as it is always, with the lack of debating skill.

Shin_Nikkolas
I really don't care what these people think. In fact, look around. ESB and SBP played FFIX I believe. So, they think he blew up the planet. You know three people now. I know a guy who wrote an essay on Kuja's powers and explaiend why he blew it up. 4. So...your attempts at "majority rules" fails like everything else.

And no one said he Death Starred anything. That would imply he held out a hand, shot a blast and the planet exploded into pieces. Ever heard of a chain reaction? Several powerful hits to a planet can cause it to explode.

I like this. What "facts"? Terra was already assimilating Gaia as I posted, Garland says the assimilation is the Terran souls replacing Gaia's. It's been doing this for centuries now. The fact Gaia didn't blow with Terra is similarly not a basis for saying he didn't blow up the planet as already stated, there's a magical barrier between the two worlds.

Still no proof. Alright.

lol, Destroying a planet utterly in minutes > taking a ****ING WEEK for a rock to show up and crash into a town.

Terryc250
No quotes saying he did this.

So, bullshit.

Um, the tiny piss-ant crater on just Northern Continent drained the entire area around it of energy and, 2 millennia later, isn't healed yet.

Sephiroth never did the second part and his own Lifestream never was as powerful as the actual one (or he could have just changed the Planet right then and there into his vessel, instead of telling Cloud on what he "planned" to do as in, he couldn't do it at the time and as in, he hadn't done it yet and his dumb clouds were in the process of attemtping it) Afterall, Seph's plan was to use those who died of Geostigma and rejoined the Planet to "choke" the natural Lifestream and corrupt it. But not nearly enough people have the disease to do this. The Lifestream must consist of millions of souls and consciousnesses joined together over the millennia. As opposed to the possibly hundreds/thousands of people with Geostigma. It was never more than an epidemic, never a pandemic.

Sephiroth: The last thoughts of Geostigma's dead. Those remnants will join the lifestream and girdle the planet, choking it, corroding it. What I want, Cloud... is to sail the darkness of the cosmos with this planet as my vessel, just as my mother did long ago.

Sephiroth contaminated the lifestream when he finally went in, when you contaminate something, the contamination spreads, it doesnt matter how many people died, itll eventually spread throughout the lifestream.. for example a glass of water (the water representing the lifestream), when u put a piece of rusty metal in it(the metal representing sephiroth), eventually all of the water become contaminated, when people die from geostigma, its like adding another small piece of rusty metal into the water, itll just speed up the contamination.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
The FFIX UOG isn't bull.

Oh yeah well according to the FFIX UOG Kuja flew down into Terra's surface and picked up a piece of land and tossed it at the Invincible and destroyed it before they can leave and then Kuja destroyed Gaia and everything else. I don't have any links or scans or anything to back up this but I say it's from the UOG so you have to believe me.

You see how easy it is to say anything. Please provide scans or links or anything to back up your claim. We give you direct quotes from the game showing that Kuja destroyed a planet and all you've done and deny it because that would mean another FF character is stronger than Sephiroth.

Face it summoning a Meteor that took a month to come down to be stopped is nothing compared to Kuja whipping out a planet within minutes. And please Kefka changed the entire planet to his liking and killed anyone who didn't worship him with the Light of Judgment. Kefka and Kuja are both stronger than Sephiroth.

SHM
Sephiroth never did the second part and his own Lifestream never was as powerful as the actual one.

What are you saying then, is that Sephiroth is weaker than Omega and Minerva, the represantation(s) of all the planet/Lifestream itself.

I think Kitase and Nomura disagrees with you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SHM
No never once did the creators say Sephiroth can destroy a planet. Provide proof, provide back up. And Kuja > Sephiroth is fact. Fact: Kuja destroyed a planet. Fact: Sephiroth has never even been shown to have such power even with Black Materia.

Kuja surpasses Sephiroth; nuff said. Unless you can back up your claim that Sephiroth can destroy a planet don't even reply to this

Show me proof of Kuja destroying a planet, outside of hyperbole.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SHM
What are you saying then, is that Sephiroth is weaker than Omega and Minerva, the represantation(s) of all the planet/Lifestream itself.

I think Kitase and Nomura disagrees with you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Show me some feats Minerva has done...oh yeah that's right she hasn't done anything. Omega never had control of the Lifestream. He was able to move it from planet to planet. Just because Omega can do something doesn't mean Sephiroth can. You are really showing more and more fanboysim by the second. You try to act smart but you fail horribly.

Thiru
Galactus? FP galactus would wtf annihilate kosmos with ease. Being able to teleport an entire galaxy and destroy an entire universe while being decent fed pretty much shows how powerful he is

Burning thought
wasnt this made out of spite anyway, Kosmos is too much for Sephiroth, its nearly as bad as putting him against Kain

shin_gear
...I don't even know if I should report this or not. ermm

SHM
Show me some feats Minerva has done...oh yeah that's right she hasn't done anything. Omega never had control of the Lifestream. He was able to move it from planet to planet. Just because Omega can do something doesn't mean Sephiroth can. You are really showing more and more fanboysim by the second. You try to act smart but you fail horribly.

I'm not trying to act smart, I just know what I'm talking about. Minerva is the living will/consciousness of the planet... Who/what do you think created the Weapons, Chaos, Holy, and etc? The planet AKA Minerva. These are some of her feats.

And Omega's body is composed of Lifestream of the entire planet. He basicaly IS the Lifestream.

Sephiroth is equal to them. I'm not talking about Seph being capable of doing the same things they can. I'm talking about two characters with control over all the Lifestream, and an official statemen saying that nothing is above Sephiroth.

So, if both of these characters are composed of/can controll the Lifestream, how can you say Seph's Lifestream(his source of power) is weaker than the normal Lifestream(Omega/Minerva)? You are going against the word of Kitase and Nomura here.

shin_gear
I thought Sephiroth had control over the Negative Lifestream, jus' sayin'.

fascistcrusader
I see you're still desperately trying to explain away you being wrong about Terra. The fact is he only nuked the surface with multiple blasts. Palmer of the ShinRa company, a fat, childish, old man, could do that with several blasts from the Sister Ray. Not very impressive if Palmer could do it.

Still unwilling to accept that you're wrong I see. I don't know how you can think that a compilation title isn't proof, but I suppose its just more evidence in my favor, showing that you can't follow a logical train of thought.roll eyes (sarcastic)

He didn't destroy it, we already established that. Silly nikk, when will you learn?

We've also established that making your own lifestream, something only the universe itself could do, is far more impressive than something Palmer could do.

SHM
Originally posted by shin_gear
I thought Sephiroth had control over the Negative Lifestream, jus' sayin'.

Yes, he have controll over the Negative Lifestream.

shin_gear
I see you're still desperately trying to explain away you being wrong about Terra. The fact is he only nuked the surface with multiple blasts. Palmer of the ShinRa company, a fat, childish, old man, could do that with several blasts from the Sister Ray. Not very impressive if Palmer could do it.

Still unwilling to accept that you're wrong I see. I don't know how you can think that a compilation title isn't proof, but I suppose its just more evidence in my favor, showing that you can't follow a logical train of thought.roll eyes (sarcastic)

He didn't destroy it, we already established that. Silly nikk, when will you learn?

We've also established that making your own lifestream, something only the universe itself could do, is far more impressive than something Palmer could do. Continue it here if you will: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=321873&pagenumber=1

Originally posted by SHM
Yes, he have controll over the Negative Lifestream. What's the difference between the normal lifestream and the negative one?

SHM
Originally posted by shin_gear
What's the difference between the normal lifestream and the negative one?

The Negative one is black, it's under Sephiroth's controll, and it's smaller than the normal one.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SHM
I'm not trying to act smart, I just know what I'm talking about. Minerva is the living will/consciousness of the planet... Who/what do you think created the Weapons, Chaos, Holy, and etc? The planet AKA Minerva. These are some of her feats.

Still no feats to back up your claim on what Minerva can do. All that is known is she is a goddess and take a look at games and you'll see a lot of gods being defeated such as Solaris, Zeus, Ares, and Mundas.

Originally posted by SHM
And Omega's body is composed of Lifestream of the entire planet. He basicaly IS the Lifestream.

No Omega gathers all of the Lifestream from all around the planet and takes it to another planet.

Originally posted by SHM
Sephiroth is equal to them. I'm not talking about Seph being capable of doing the same things they can. I'm talking about two characters with control over all the Lifestream, and an official statemen saying that nothing is above Sephiroth.

So, if both of these characters are composed of/can controll the Lifestream, how can you say Seph's Lifestream(his source of power) is weaker than the normal Lifestream(Omega/Minerva)? You are going against the word of Kitase and Nomura here.

Good job on explaining nothing. Nothing above Sephiroth doesn't mean someone can't do something better than Sephiroth. Show me an official source and not just your word saying that Minerva and Omega WEAPON are composed of/can control the Lifestream. And yeah Sephiroth's sad excuse for a Lifestream was much weaker.

Are you that desperate to compare Kuja's own planet destroying power to a weapon that can is no where near Kuja's strength? Show me proof link, sources, or scans that suggests Kuja didn't destroy Terra.

Because thus far you have yet to show a scan, link, or anything to back up your claim.

No you established that in that small thing you call a mind. Fact is Kuja destroyed Terra and you have yet to prove otherwise.

We've also established that making your own lifestream, something only the universe itself could do, is far more impressive than something Palmer could do.

.....I don't know what's more pathetic. The fact that you can't accept the fact that Kuja destroyed Terra or the fact that Sephiroth isn't as good as you make him out to be. You know what? I don't care anymore so welcome to my ignore list fascist! Population; retards.

fascistcrusader
The majority of FFIX fans agree with me, so that burden lies with you. Give me conclusive undeniable proof that Terra was destroyed, because the fact that Gaia is still there pretty much disproves the though that it was.

You mean besides info from the game and FFIX UOG?

Fact is you're one of two people who think this, and have no proof for your theory. All evidences points to the surface just being nuked.

I think the most pathetic is that you can't accept proof from FFIX, FF VII, AC, and the games creators that I'm right on both issues. Though ignoring me because you can't best me in debate is a pretty pathetic act as well, and if nothing else proves I'm right and you refuse to admit it.

Shin_Nikkolas
Still waiting on fanboy fascist to provide a quote saying Kuja ony nuked the surface.

Isn't it barre, facist? You try to isolate me but it seems everyone but you, and your lacky FFVII fanboy, don't agree with you because we have EVIDENCE on our side.

ESB -1138
Still waiting on fanboy fascist to provide a quote saying Kuja ony nuked the surface.

Isn't it barre, facist? You try to isolate me but it seems everyone but you, and your lacky FFVII fanboy, don't agree with you because we have EVIDENCE on our side.

He's not going to show it. He's going to come up with more BS to try to avoid showing evidence and will only try to disprove what Kuja can do so he can make Sephiroth seem stronger than he truly is.

Shin_Nikkolas
A. God you are an arrogant prig!
"The majority of FFIX fans agree with me"

You are asserting that you even know 1/4 of the FFIX fanbase and then also asserting that they all agree with you?

My god man, your ego is out of control.

B. No, it wouldn't. Because the planets aren't directly connected.

Hilda: ...Unfortunately, you can't get directly to Terra from the Shimmering Island.

Kuja: You not only broke the seal to Terra, but did me the favor of defeating Garland!

So, YOU are asserting Gaia would be destroyed if Terra was despite the fact the planets have fused magically and now have a magical seal separating them?

I would LOVE to hear your basis for this. Please.

Please shut up?

All you have from the UOG is, and I QUOTE EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID,
"The FFIX UOG say that Terra is located in the core of Gaia. "

THIS IS SAID RIGHT IN THE GAME AND SHOWN TOO.

Voice of Garland: That is a picture of Gaia being assimilated by Terra

Voice of Garland: Life on Terra was coming to an end... We had no choice but to proceed with the fusion, which tragically destroyed Terra's native civilizations. Terra was too old to assimilate everything. Thus, I created the Iifa Tree to regulate the flow of souls back to Terra.

You're not presenting anything not already confirmed in the game. Also note the Observatory of Terra looks out at the center of Gaia, at Gaia's souls.

PROVE IT.

I've asked SEVERAL times now.

Provide ONE LINE saying it was only the surface.

DO IT NOW or get out of this thread and concede.

I will request it one more time before I put you on Ignore.

Provide one quote, one fact from the game that shows you are correct. Please. I'm dying for it.

fascistcrusader
I already gave you the evidence, you're just refusing to accept it. Go to any FFIX board and ask if Kuja destroyed it entirely or just nuked the surface, and they'll tell you it was just nuked. You have not provided any evidence for it being completely destroyed, and I have offered plenty saying it was only the surface.

If you'll notice its not just me and SHM who say it was the surface, its also everyone else in this topic, including V2D, who usually sides against Sephiroth.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why do people who hate Sephiroth always think evidence from the game is BS, but their baseless or blatantly wrong theories are perfect?

I've provided plenty of evidence from the game, all you two have done is provided a childish "you're wrong." Growe up and learn to debate please.

SHM
oH9jAodScJc

See ESB -1138? Omega is formed by the Lifestream.

fascistcrusader
Magical seal or not, you can't assimilate what doesn't exist. Therefore it was only Terra's surface destroyed, and you still haven't shown any evidence for it being completely gone.

Still no proof for Terra being Death Starred? I'll accept this as you conceding.

I already did prove it. Since you have no proof at all for your baseless theory, it looks live you've conceded the argument.

I already did. How would something non existent be assimilated? The answer: it can't, therefore only the surface was glassed.

I see you still have no argument, other than flaming that is.

Shin_Nikkolas

fascistcrusader
There is nothing in that post suggesting Terra was Death Starred, sorry pal.

Shin_Nikkolas
Sigh...

A. I've already said Terra wasn't Death Starred.

B. I wasn't attempting to prove Terra was or wasn't blown up. Don't put words in my mouth.

C. I was refuting your claim "Terra can't assimilate Gaia if Terra doesn't exist". i quoted exactly from the game of how the assimilation works and how it could very easily take place without Terra being physically present.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SHM
oH9jAodScJc

See ESB -1138? Omega is formed by the Lifestream.

Okay so was everything else. All life in the FF7 universe was created by the lifestream so I guess everyone has control over it.

fascistcrusader
A. Yes you did. You said it was completely destroyed(Death Starred).

B. Yes you were, those words came straight from your mouth, no one put them there for you. Unless you didn't mean anything you've said to me this entire thread, thats exactly what you're trying to prove.roll eyes (sarcastic)

C. What you posted doesn't refute my claim at all.

Shin_Nikkolas
Um...no? There are SEVERAL ways to "completely destroy" a planet.

IE. There are characters who attack the cores of planets, thus inciting a reaction that blows the planet up "completely"

That has NO relation to the Death Star.

There are characters who repeatedly phyiscally attack a planet and the chain reaction results in the planet "completely destroyed".
\
That has NO relation to the Death Star.

If you "Death Star" a planet, you do what the Death Star did. The Death Star shoots out energy enough that when it hits a planet, said planet explodes into pieces. A single massive amount of energy blows the planet to bits.

A planet being destroyed completely in no way means it's Death Starred. In fact, some planets in fiction have been destroyed better than the Death Star did it. There was a huge amount of debris after the laser strike. Some planets in various fiction are blown up without so much as a space rock remaining.

So, you see, your term is fallible in the highest degree.

Um, you said that Terra can't assimilate Gaia if Terra is gone. I provided quotes showing how that is false. I was not saying Terra was or wasn't blown up. Get your facts straight for once.

fascistcrusader
Wrong yet again I see. When a planet is completely destroyed I call that being Death Starred, it is a completely acceptable term. You don't seem to realize Death Starred is just something I came up with, not a real term with a concise definition.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nope, you provided a quote saying it would be assimilated, there was nothing about Terra being able to assimilate if it was completly destroyed in that text.

Please, learn to debate.
Um, you said that Terra can't assimilate Gaia if Terra is gone. I provided quotes showing how that is false. I was not saying Terra was or wasn't blown up. Get your facts straight for once.

Shin_Nikkolas
If the method in which the planet was destroyed and the aftermath of the destruction has zero similarity to how the Death Star works, it's not being Death Starred.

Most people use the term. It's a popular reference most people can understand. When you say "he Death Starred a planet" you can easily think of a giant beam of energy blowing a planet into bits. That's what the DS does.

But there are several ways to completely destroy a planet.

Garland: And in time... Gaia's souls are gone, and Gaia becomes Terra.

It says nothing about a physical merger, does it? Does it say ANYWHERE that the planet Terra has to physically exist for this process to continue and be completed?

Please, do tell.

fascistcrusader
A planet blowing up is a planet blowing up....

See above.

All I see is a phrase that doesn't suggest Terra doesn't need to exist to merge. As usual, you're just grabbing a random quote that doesn't support your argument and trying desperately to be right. Its kind of sad.

Shin_Nikkolas
Garland: And in time... Gaia's souls are gone, and Gaia becomes Terra.

Nothing about a physical merger....

Oh and here.

Garland: The light remains Gaia's, for now, but when the blue changes to crimson, all will belong to Terra, and its restoration will be complete.

When the Terran souls replace Gaia's, Gaia becomes Terra.

THAT IS FACT.

So, for once, back up your claim. You say Terra has to exist for the assimilation to be complete. I'VE PROVEN YOU WRONG.

fascistcrusader
No, I said if Terra blew up Gaia would have to.

Nope, all you've proven is that the souls merge as well as the worlds. Nothing in there says anything about Terra being able to merge if it no longer exists.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, calm down Shin Nikkolas, its the internet. No need for the dreaded all caps to show that you're mad.laughing

Shin_Nikkolas
So, a foreign planet going in the core of Gaia didn't blow it up. Setting up a magical barrier between the two didn't blow it up. Why would Terra expldoing blow Gaia up?

And I'll repeat.

YOU.
ARE.
WRONG.

Shin_Nikkolas
ONE MORE CHANCE.

I'm a patient person.

I accept you're slow mentally.

So, I'll ask a FINAL TIME.

Prove, from the game or an official source, that Terra exploding would destroy Gaia.

fascistcrusader
You really need to calm down Nikk, its just the internet. I'm right, I've given you a whole ton of information on why, the majority agrees with me, and you only have one piece of evidence that doesn't even support you. I'll accept this lack of proof for your claims as you conceding, thanks for finally admitting you are in the wrong.

Violent2Dope
SHUT THE FVCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are both whining like little girls over an off topic subject that doesn't matter!!! KOSMOS rapes Seph, that is what matters.

fascistcrusader
Calm down V2D.

Shin_Nikkolas
I'm done with you, Fascist.

I don't care if I'm banned but I'm saying this straight to you.

Fascist, I asked. Not once, not twice, not even just THREE times straight for you to support your case. With official sources, with script quotes, with ANYTHING.

You. Did. Not.

That is FACT.

You, because you're an arrogant moron, couldn't find a single quote supporting your "Kuja only razed Terra" argument.

You know why?

Because there IS NONE.

Nowhere does it say Kuja only razed Terra.

Nowhere.

Zip.

Nada.

But now you are PROCLAIMING you won?

You are SAYING you gave information?

You're such a conceited pissant you think you won?

Well, for absolute retards like you, there is only one thing to be said

F-U-C-K
YOU!

fascistcrusader
You get too upset over losing a debate on the internet Nikk. Perhaps you should take an anger management course.

Shin_Nikkolas
I reported my own post because I frankly don't care.

I am not gonna be insulted by an igorant, know-it-all little dipshit like you who would lose a debate to George Bush.

You can't prove your statements. I asked nicely. Everyone, check my posts repeatedly pleading with him to provide sources for what he said. HE DID NOT. And I'm sick of it.

He can't debate. He has a low IQ and he should be banned and killed as soon as possible.

Again

F-U-C-K
YOU

Shin_Nikkolas
Shut the F-U-C-K up.

I didn't lose anything, you dumbshit.

YOU DIDN'T PROVE YOU WERE RIGHT, GODDAMMIT.

You REFUSED to post evidence.

REFUSED.

You can't debate.

Die already and save humanity.

fascistcrusader
I provided evidence from he UOG, the game, and another similar debate. You're just trying to save face, but you're childish tantrum isn't helping you in that respect. You really need to calm down.

Violent2Dope
NOEZ! NIK I DON'T WANT YOU BANNED!!! bawling

Sol Valentine
Shut the F-U-C-K up.

I didn't lose anything, you dumbshit.

YOU DIDN'T PROVE YOU WERE RIGHT, GODDAMMIT.

You REFUSED to post evidence.

REFUSED.

You can't debate.

Die already and save humanity.

Being a ***** and exploding over a debate, that's you Nikk.

REPORTED.

Shin_Nikkolas
Goddammit, you're STILL LYING.

I refuted that BS already.

You mean besides info from the game and FFIX UOG?

Please shut up?

All you have from the UOG is, and I QUOTE EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID,
"The FFIX UOG say that Terra is located in the core of Gaia. "

THIS IS SAID RIGHT IN THE GAME AND SHOWN TOO.

Voice of Garland: That is a picture of Gaia being assimilated by Terra

You're not presenting anything not already confirmed in the game. Also note the Observatory of Terra looks out at the center of Gaia, at Gaia's souls.

I'll ask ONE LAST TIME.

Before I'm banned.

GIVE ME ONE QUOTE FROM AN OFFICAL SOURCE SAYING KUMJA ONLY RAZED TERRA.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Being a ***** and exploding over a debate, that's you Nikk.

REPORTED. But Fascist is an idiot. no expression Nik is the victim.

Lana
I've had enough.

Be prepared to take a vacation from KMC for a while, Nikk.

Closing this thread as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.