What to do... what to do...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mairuzu
Lets just start off saying that i dont expect many people to read it cause it might be long... im sure there are many others like me that do not like to read long boring shit stick out tongue

So, i meet this girl in 9th grade through a friend and we eventually become boyfriend and girlfriend.. goes well the first 3 years... the last year was kinda iffy but.. it could have easily worked out.. i guess you can say we both just gave up..

She found someone new quite fast.. already had him in mind im sure.. but to be fair I wasn't the best i could be at the time.. had some mother issues.. shes pretty much crazy. Anyways!

So she gets with this guy that she says is the best.. and im like gah! i wanted that to be me!... so a year goes by.. i get another girlfriend, learned from my mistakes from the previous one. Things went well with us but i guess he ended up not wanting a boyfriend anymore.. weird.. she says it wasnt me and i was perfect.. but "we met too early" so i ended that...

and just at the same time.. my first ex's boyfriend dumps her.. this was like a month ago.. shes all sad and emo about it of course but we became friends again, and she would talk to me about him and how messed up he was cause he loved her for a while and i guess fell out of it but still stayed with for reasons i do not know...

so we talk, and we hang out.. she is my best friends cousin so we all hang out on the weekends, we pretty much share the same friends..

so im texting her last saturday and shes saying to go on yahoo i.m. cause i dont have verizon and im not "in" lol.. and shes saying "yea! you should get a verizon phone so you can text me josh and billy and everyone else! You are the only one without it! You gotta be in like us!"

and im like, "Yea i know! I suck!" and she says "You should get one today! ill go with you if you want"

and in my head im like " Happy Dance " so we ended up going, i pick her up and she says she wants a bite to eat first, and she wants to go eat it at my house so she can say hi to my mother, so we do and then we head to the mall and pick out the phone.. anyways we share a cinnabon and i take her home and thats pretty much it..

i wasnt planning it.. but i still and always have loved her.. but now i want her again.. i was just planning on being friends but shes just too amazing for me to not want more

what shall i do sad

Reverend Axel
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/col.jpg

Mairuzu
i knew someone would post that picture haha.. over used.. but anyways... dunno if i should say how i feel.. dont wanna scare her off

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Mairuzu
i knew someone would post that picture haha.. over used.. but anyways... dunno if i should say how i feel.. dont wanna scare her off Originally posted by Reverend Axel

kodak
Tell her how you feel, its better then not telling her

Mairuzu
but not better then scaring her away.. if it does.. UGH

kodak
Well, All you have to do is be honest, Dont make tooo much drama out of it.

Mairuzu
thats true, like.. even if she wont ever feel the same way again.. ill still be friends with her im sure

FoxMeister
thats true, like.. even if she wont ever feel the same way again.. ill still be friends with her im sure
Get her drunk and see what she says then awesome

This is comin from a guy with the emotional depth of a puddle but you know what they say.... You can still drown in a puddle

Mairuzu
to bad she doesnt drink! Oh wells

kodak
thats true, like.. even if she wont ever feel the same way again.. ill still be friends with her im sure As long as you dont bring to much drama into it, I find thats a bad thing.

Mairuzu
Yea, those arent my intentions.. im just worried it might be too soon

kodak
Yea, those arent my intentions.. im just worried it might be too soon If you think it is too soon, then wait a bit, give it so much as a week if you can, Make sure you want to do this.

FoxMeister
Solution 1 --- 131wank

okay i'll go now

Mairuzu
Solution 2 bag

Kelly_Bean
Lets just start off saying that i dont expect many people to read it cause it might be long... im sure there are many others like me that do not like to read long boring shit stick out tongue

So, i meet this girl in 9th grade through a friend and we eventually become boyfriend and girlfriend.. goes well the first 3 years... the last year was kinda iffy but.. it could have easily worked out.. i guess you can say we both just gave up..

She found someone new quite fast.. already had him in mind im sure.. but to be fair I wasn't the best i could be at the time.. had some mother issues.. shes pretty much crazy. Anyways!

So she gets with this guy that she says is the best.. and im like gah! i wanted that to be me!... so a year goes by.. i get another girlfriend, learned from my mistakes from the previous one. Things went well with us but i guess he ended up not wanting a boyfriend anymore.. weird.. she says it wasnt me and i was perfect.. but "we met too early" so i ended that...

and just at the same time.. my first ex's boyfriend dumps her.. this was like a month ago.. shes all sad and emo about it of course but we became friends again, and she would talk to me about him and how messed up he was cause he loved her for a while and i guess fell out of it but still stayed with for reasons i do not know...

so we talk, and we hang out.. she is my best friends cousin so we all hang out on the weekends, we pretty much share the same friends..

so im texting her last saturday and shes saying to go on yahoo i.m. cause i dont have verizon and im not "in" lol.. and shes saying "yea! you should get a verizon phone so you can text me josh and billy and everyone else! You are the only one without it! You gotta be in like us!"

and im like, "Yea i know! I suck!" and she says "You should get one today! ill go with you if you want"

and in my head im like " Happy Dance " so we ended up going, i pick her up and she says she wants a bite to eat first, and she wants to go eat it at my house so she can say hi to my mother, so we do and then we head to the mall and pick out the phone.. anyways we share a cinnabon and i take her home and thats pretty much it..

i wasnt planning it.. but i still and always have loved her.. but now i want her again.. i was just planning on being friends but shes just too amazing for me to not want more

what shall i do sad
She's never going to know your complete feelings for her unless you come out and tell her the truth. There's no use in keeping those feelings bottled up inside. If she tells you what you don't want to here, oh well, at least you can say that you got it over with and now you know!

I went through the exact same thing about 2-3 weeks ago, telling my ex that I still loved him and stuff and we had a good 30-45 minute talk and it was really beneficial for our friendship. Maybe it can be for you too.

You have to ask yourself, and her; What went wrong? Could we ever try this again? Will it ever work, etc?

Reverend Axel
Once again, kelly seems make it all about her relationship.

kodak
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Once again, kelly seems make it all about her relationship. Once Again, Axel Makes it all about Kelly. laughing

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by kodak
Once Again, Axel Makes it all about Kelly. laughing http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/col.jpg

FoxMeister
Bleh

kodak
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/dave_kodak/wihs.jpg

FoxMeister
Originally posted by kodak
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/dave_kodak/wihs.jpg

herbeyes

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
She's never going to know your complete feelings for her unless you come out and tell her the truth. There's no use in keeping those feelings bottled up inside. If she tells you what you don't want to here, oh well, at least you can say that you got it over with and now you know!

I went through the exact same thing about 2-3 weeks ago, telling my ex that I still loved him and stuff and we had a good 30-45 minute talk and it was really beneficial for our friendship. Maybe it can be for you too.

You have to ask yourself, and her; What went wrong? Could we ever try this again? Will it ever work, etc? thanks kelly smile ill do just that

Kelly_Bean
thanks kelly smile ill do just that
No problemo. wink

FoxMeister
well i helped a lot didnt i herbeyes

NAWTTT

Mairuzu
i hate you no expression

FoxMeister
xgrinwank add that to my chart

biscuits now i get a biscuit from Scythe

Mairuzu
nvm, i dont.. take it off now

FoxMeister
But now i get beaten by Axel herbcry

Mairuzu
sucks to be you

FoxMeister
He'd probably do it anyway.... i keep the point on the chart.

Röland
Don't come right out and be like "I lurv u!" Hang out with her more and see how it goes, if you just decide to call her up randomly and confess your undying love, you may scare her off.

Just play it cool for now and see where it's headed then tell her how you feel about her and see if you can have another go at it.

FoxMeister
totally what i was thinking but you know... herbeyes

Mairuzu

Röland
thank you.. i just dont know when the right time to tell her would be

Gonna have to decide that on your own.

FoxMeister
I spose you could sort of bring it up when talking about what happened to ur relationship before if you ever talk about that... mabye she wants to talk as well

Mairuzu
shes still too busy being sad and angry about her ex so... i dont think so

dadudemon

MR.Grum
i missed somethingherbsrug

dadudemon
Originally posted by MR.Grum
i missed somethingherbsrug

Yup, you just missed your rid home on the short bus. no expression

MR.Grum
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yup, you just missed your rid home on the short bus. no expression uhuh

Mairuzu
What this guy said.

Also, you shouldn't tell her that you asked for advice on what to do on a message board... confused

Cinnabun sounds very very good...you a**hole. mad hahaa hells no i wouldnt tell i asked for advice... its like... "will you go out with me?" she says "YES!" and then i say "WOOHOO I KNEW THAT KMC ADVICE WOULD WORK" she says "GTFO"

and it was good.. i want some more

dadudemon
Originally posted by MR.Grum
uhuh

I hope you know that I was joking with you... sad

hahaa hells no i wouldnt tell i asked for advice... its like... "will you go out with me?" she says "YES!" and then i say "WOOHOO I KNEW THAT KMC ADVICE WOULD WORK" she says "GTFO"

and it was good.. i want some more

HAHA...yup, that would be the lulz if you did that.

I think I am going to get a Cinnabun tonight after I workout. no joke no expression

Secretus

what shall i do sad

First off, take some Adderall.

After calming down, just see where it goes. Never push the situation. You'll sense if she wants to hook up.

Once your spidy sense starts tingling, give her the high hard one.

MR.Grum
I hope you know that I was joking with you... sad

Cheer up i have a very low view of myself.

Kosta
Clearly there only one thing to do in a situation like this...

... Breakdance! raver

Scythe
Originally posted by FoxMeister
biscuits now i get a biscuit from Scythe

Made of a fetus, here ya go.

*Throws biscuit*

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Kosta
Clearly there only one thing to do in a situation like this...

... Breakdance! raver i think ill do this one...

silver_tears
I never understood how people could be happy just being friends if one wants more. shrug

Leo.M
Originally posted by silver_tears
I never understood how people could be happy just being friends if one wants more. shrug
THANK YOU! I keep telling someone this over and over again.... they never got the real message of it. I thought I was the only one that saw it this way.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Leo.M
THANK YOU! I keep telling someone this over and over again.... they never got the real message of it. I thought I was the only one that saw it this way.

Personally I'd get so frustrated I'd end up killing a drifter with a battle axe. vin

Seriously though, it's way more painful being silent for so long than saying something.
You just have to take the chance, it might turn out to be everything you wanted and then some.

Leo.M
Originally posted by silver_tears
Personally I'd get so frustrated I'd end up killing a drifter with a battle axe. vin

Seriously though, it's way more painful being silent for so long than saying something.
You just have to take the chance, it might turn out to be everything you wanted and then some.

I'd just kill the person if it wasn't that I'd miss them too much. laughcry

Yeah it does hurt more not saying anything.

Mairuzu
maybe ill do that....

will you visit me in jail if i get caught?

Disturbed Angel

what shall i do sad
Tell her how you feel. BUT if you think it's too early, just keep her close by. It seems to me like she's not going anywhere out of your life anytime soon, anyway. And not to get your hopes up, but it also seems to me that she also still has feelings for you.

Rogue Jedi
*bites tongue*

Mairuzu
i like your new ava and sig

Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
Tell her how you feel. BUT if you think it's too early, just keep her close by. It seems to me like she's not going anywhere out of your life anytime soon, anyway. And not to get your hopes up, but it also seems to me that she also still has feelings for you.

thank you, hope she does

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
*bites tongue*
The hell's your problem........ stick out tongue
thank you, hope she does
doped

Rogue Jedi
The hell's your problem........ stick out tongue
*bites YOU* evil face

Disturbed Angel
*bites YOU* evil face
shocklaugh

Rogue Jedi
shocklaugh mmm...yummy....can I have some more? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Disturbed Angel
mmm...yummy....can I have some more? roll eyes (sarcastic)
First you gotta stop rolling your damned eyes at me. mhm

Rogue Jedi
First you gotta stop rolling your damned eyes at me. mhm you forget that I am an angel

Disturbed Angel
you forget that I am an angel
Oh pfft. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.