Cosmic Vs Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire Ninja
Cosmics

-The In-betweener
-The Stranger
-EGO
-Infinity Man
-Korvac
-The Shaper of Worlds

Vs.

Gods

-Seth
-King-Thor
-Specter DOV
-Odin's evil half
-Mephisto
-Asmodeus

Burning thought
Gods, i mean king thor is a beast from what ive heard and Mephisto is the devil of marvel

Bransolute
Ego takes down Spectre (after all, he couldn't even destroy a city, imagine a PLANET!), and then it's all target practice from there...

shifty

Burning thought
isnt it a living planet ,so does it have a soul that Mephisto could eat?

Hitman911
Classic Beyonder Solos stick out tongue

quanchi112
Cosmics win here.

fatgogeta
The Spectre makes it ridiculously lopsided in his team's favour, though he does'nt really belong there since he does not qualify as a "God".

Bouboumaster
The In-Betwinner is near Galactus lvl. He can take out any of the God alone...

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The In-Betwinner is near Galactus lvl. He can take out any of the God alone...
Spectre says otherwise.

Fire Ninja
What's stopping Galactus from simply using the U.N. on Specter.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
What's stopping Galactus from simply using the U.N. on Specter.
The fact that he isnt in this fight?or the one where he has never actually used it himself.

Utrigita
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
or the one where he has never actually used it himself.

http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fantasticfourannual2407xi4.jpg

vlaaad12345
Ah,forgot about that onesad.

Terryc250
Cosmics win this.. both inbetweener and ego r near galactus level

Burning thought
how exactley....dont the Gods have this guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectre_%28comics%29

doesnt it say hes basically omnipotent according to the presence wishes...so he could if hes at his prime easily take out the Cosmic host...Galactus is not Omnipotent afaik

Rorschach
Originally posted by Burning thought
how exactley....dont the Gods have this guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectre_%28comics%29

doesnt it say hes basically omnipotent according to the presence wishes...so he could if hes at his prime easily take out the Cosmic host...Galactus is not Omnipotent afaik

He's not at his prime levels, he's at his DOV levels.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Rorschach
He's not at his prime levels, he's at his DOV levels.

hmm so DOV level is low? hmm, i dont know then, my evaluation on the fight is beliving that that guy was near omnipotent, i dont see Gods winning without him being at that level then

Fire Ninja
I'm leaning towards Gods, Odins evil half was powerful enough that he almost consumed the universe.

fatgogeta
DOV Spectre killed Shazam, all the lords of Chaos and Order (which must include Kismet and Nabu), and required the intercession of the Presence to be defeated. The In-Betweener stalemated Galactus and lost to Dr. Strange. As long as Spectre is included in the "Gods" category it is a stomp. (Although as I said I don't think he belongs there)

King Kandy
Originally posted by fatgogeta
The In-Betweener stalemated Galactus and lost to Dr. Strange.
Wrong. He lost to Chaos and Order bailing Strange out.

fatgogeta
So the Inbetweener is powerless against Lord Chaos and Master Order and the Spectre slaughtered all the Lords of Chaos and Order. The point is the Inbetweener's masters are equivalent to the guys Spectre was crushing in DOV.

King Kandy
So the Inbetweener is powerless against Lord Chaos and Master Order and the Spectre slaughtered all the Lords of Chaos and Order. The point is the Inbetweener's masters are equivalent to the guys Spectre was crushing in DOV.
Not at all. Only the names are the same.

fatgogeta
I have never seen Order and Chaos do anything that would put them above Nabu or Kismet. The Spectre is being seriously underrated by anyone who thinks a Galactus level being has a shot in hell of beating him.

King Kandy
I don't think so. I just felt the need to correct you about IB "Losing" to Dr. Strange.

fatgogeta
Well alot of Strange's powers involve calling upon/summoning some mystical or cosmic entity, so it is kind of a matter of opinion whether to count him summoning Order and Chaos as a win. Technically it wasn't his power that beat the Inbetweener.

Symmetric Chaos
Well alot of Strange's powers involve calling upon/summoning some mystical or cosmic entity, so it is kind of a matter of opinion whether to count him summoning Order and Chaos as a win. Technically it wasn't his power that beat the Inbetweener.

Even his most simplistic orisons aren't done under his own power though . . .

fatgogeta
That is what I am saying. With Dr. Strange the use/summoning of other entities' powers is so central to his powerset, that it is difficult to dismiss an instance like summoning Order and Chaos to deal with the InBetweener as not counting as a feat for him.

King Kandy
Right. But in this case it was not his feat. All he did was infomr Chaos and Order, and they depowered him.

Fire Ninja
So, who wins and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.