Id v.s. Gouki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins in this battle?

Round 1:No Red Armor Id v.s. Normal Gouki

Round 2:Red Armor Id v.s. Shin Gouki

Superboy Prime
By red armor I assume you mean the Red Gear, hmm, Id wins both. Without the red gear Gouki gives him a good fight. With the Red Gear Shin Gouki gets pawned.

Violent2Dope
Why does Id beat Gouki normal form?

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Why does Id beat Gouki normal form?

Because from I know about both characters Id is stronger and more durable, faster and has very good martial arts skills. Plus his Ether manipulation is phenomenal(consider ether to be chi/ki).

Mostly because they can tango for a while with Id being faster, good enough not to get overthrown by skills alone and has Chi/Ether.

Keollyn
LAWZ! Id slaps Gouki up like he owed him money.

Weltall? lol! Someone gets stepped on.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Because from I know about both characters Id is stronger and more durable, faster and has very good martial arts skills. Plus his Ether manipulation is phenomenal(consider ether to be chi/ki).

Mostly because they can tango for a while with Id being faster, good enough not to get overthrown by skills alone and has Chi/Ether. Strength? How?

Speed? Gouki with Asura Senku can instantly travel landmasses.

Durability? Gouki took the bottom of the ocean's pressure.

Superboy Prime
Strength? How?

Speed? Gouki with Asura Senku can instantly travel landmasses.

Durability? Gouki took the bottom of the ocean's pressure.

Play Xenogears if you want to find out more about Id and what he is capable of. Its a great game to be honest.

If anything Id's The Slayer of God/Demon of Elru namesakes > Gouki's Supreme Master of the Fist.

tongue

shin_gear
Lulz, Akuma gets whooped, and that of course is an understatement.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Play Xenogears if you want to find out more about Id and what he is capable of. Its a great game to be honest.

If anything Id's The Slayer of God/Demon of Elru namesakes > Gouki's Supreme Master of the Fist.

tongue no expression No, prove it. big grin

Keollyn
Id can destroy countries without trying. Gouki can't. That's all that's needed to be said.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Keollyn
Id can destroy countries without trying. Gouki can't. That's all that's needed to be said. Without his Red Armor?

Keollyn
Red armor?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Keollyn
Red armor? Idk, read SV's OP, it mentions Red Armor.

Keollyn
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/Keollyn/Anime%20Fanatic/Idsoraris.jpg

The only think I can think of regarding armor

Anyway, outside of it, Id's capable of fighting Omnigears (reference Elly), gears with the power of 1000 gears, durable enough to tank crashing onto a planet from space on a self-destructing ship (reference Abel), and fast enough to blitz three mach 2 gears as if they were statues (reference himself).

He has town leveling blast (Lahan calamity), ether blast, TK-like energy ability, and can teleport.

Superboy Prime
no expression No, prove it. big grin

Perhaps I don't prove it because I don't want to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.