Duke Nukem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/941527980-00.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/990700050-00.jpg
HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!

I like Duke Nukem. He is too badass for his own good. Shooting pigs is good. Must play Duke Nukem Time To Kill.

Like the characters often played by Schwarzenegger and Stallone, Duke Nukem is a confident, aggressive, and frequently politically incorrect muscle-man, who, although not technically superhuman, nonetheless manages to achieve incredible physical feats of violence and conquest through sheer machismo and expertise with automatic weapons.

Like the characters played by Bruce Campbell, Duke Nukem is also a smart-mouth (although Duke's humor is somewhat less sarcastic and more straightforwardly aggressive, several of Duke Nukem 3D's phrases are taken directly from the Campbell film Army of Darkness), and his sneering visage is often found speaking one-liners while slaughtering his enemies.

He is also apparently extremely sexually adept and irresistible to women, and circumstances generally find him surrounded by many buxom women (though certain signs in the games seem to indicate a girlfriend- current or ex- named Lani). Duke is rumored to be in the area of 29 to 33 years of age. There is also an inside joke that circulated on the internet that compares Duke's looks to that of former NFL player Howie Long.

Snafu the Great
Memorable quotes:

If using his Mighty Foot: "I'll kick you in the nuts!"

If armed with the Buffalo Rifle: "(Singing) Happy Trails to you!" and "Have gun, will travel."

"I like a good cigar...and a bad woman..."

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum." Roddy Piper said that line in They Live.

"Suck it down!"

"Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your chicks."

"Little pig, little pig, let me come in, or I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll kick your ass in!"

shin_gear
Fact #1: He'd get annihilated by Master Chief. cool

Darkstorm Zero
..................... Gears.......... Respect thread......... Take that to a vs thread........

123KID
Time To Kill Intro
MKH-YApdrJ8

Duke Nukem Forever
iPX_y7wP_ko
cWuteFLUPSY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.