3 vs. 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern (John)

vs.

Warrior Madness Thor w/Power Gem

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lasso and TP for the win. They put him in his right mind and make him sit still.

Bransolute
TP wont wrok.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Lasso and TP for the win. They put him in his right mind and make him sit still.

Did I miss something? Lasso?

Bransolute
Originally posted by Soljer
Did I miss something? Lasso? quick edit.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bransolute
quick edit.

That's what I assumed, but I wanted to make sure...

Shin_Nikkolas
I edited it quick to cut out Wonder Woman and put iN Superman. Didn't feel like lassos and gauntlets > everything from Nvr.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
I edited it quick to cut out Wonder Woman and put iN Superman. Didn't feel like lassos and gauntlets > everything from Nvr.
guantlets aren't standard gear.

Soljer
guantlets aren't standard gear.

I believe he meant the bracers and, by implication, the aegis shield.

fatgogeta
Team DC easily, Warrior Madness Thor obviously wasn't using the power gem very well, otherwise he never would have lost to Thanos and his big gun.

Shin_Nikkolas
Correct. As I meant to put in Supes over WW. My brain is just slower than usual today.

And Thor beating the Watch and Surfer before this? What about that?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Correct. As I meant to put in Supes over WW. My brain is just slower than usual today.

And Thor beating the Watch and Surfer before this? What about that?

Question, how did thor beat the watch when warlock had the soul gem? the power gem doesn't protect one from it's power.

Larceny
Question, how did thor beat the watch when warlock had the soul gem? the power gem doesn't protect one from it's power.

The soul gem was incapable of effecting Thor's soul.

Soljer
Originally posted by Larceny
The soul gem was incapable of effecting Thor's soul.

Cause of his Godly Sperm, right?

fatgogeta
I am not saying that Thor w/the power gem shouldn't be super powerful, but the fact remains that he couldn't even beat regular old Thanos with it.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Larceny
The soul gem was incapable of effecting Thor's soul. Nvr meet Soujaboy... have fun. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bransolute
Nvr meet Soujaboy... have fun. smile

Ug. no wonder I dont' like him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fatgogeta
Team DC easily, Warrior Madness Thor obviously wasn't using the power gem very well, otherwise he never would have lost to Thanos and his big gun. What are you talking about? Thor beat Strange,Surfer and the infinity watch. Hes beating these three here.

Rewmac
Warrior Madness Thor has beaten Beta Ray Bill and went toe-to-toe one-on-one with the Silver Surfer but I still say, the trio wins.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by quanchi112
What are you talking about? Thor beat Strange,Surfer and the infinity watch. Hes beating these three here.

wink

yes

You are correct.

guy222
bumprav

Nihilist
thor

horrorwolf
Thor overcomes these three.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Thor overcomes these three.

Without question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.