How to convey how I appreciate her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

candylucifer
A friend of mine helps me a lot in my work. Now her birthday is comming. I want to send some gifts to her. Can you give me some advise? smile

ragesRemorse
buy her a gift certificate to a restaurant or spa. If you want to get with her you should buy her something she needs and uses. That way she will be reminded of you everytime she uses it.

inimalist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-MFhAtrF3M

Kelly_Bean
Buy her a dildo.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Buy her a dildo.

Unless she is really uptight, she actually might like that.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Re: "How to convey how I appreciate her"

A black eye always does the trick.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Re: "How to convey how I appreciate her"

A black eye always does the trick.

You were trying to hard on that one. wink

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by candylucifer
A friend of mine helps me a lot in my work. Now her birthday is comming. I want to send some gifts to her. Can you give me some advise? smile

Yes: never get involved with a coworker.

Buy her a dildo.

This reminds me of a story. This past summer, my oldest son was a server in a shisha parlor, and there was this one lady that no one liked. She was this huge, prudish Bible thumper that was really cold and condescending (kind of like Angela from The Office). So when her birthday rolled along in July, one of the employees there got her a big-ass, penis-shaped lollipop. According to my son, she practically shit her pants when she saw it which gave everyone a good belly laugh, and didn't speak to anyone at work for about a week.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
This reminds me of a story. This past summer, my oldest son was a server in a shisha parlor, and there was this one lady that no one liked. She was this huge, prudish Bible thumper that was really cold and condescending (kind of like Angela from The Office). So when her birthday rolled along in July, one of the employees there got her a big-ass, penis-shaped lollipop. According to my son, she practically shit her pants when she saw it which gave everyone a good belly laugh, and didn't speak to anyone at work for about a week.

It would have been nice to have been there and seen her face. I do no like those types.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by dadudemon
You were trying to hard on that one. wink
That's what she said.

Robtard
Buy her a dildo.

Now I know what to get you 6 months from today. Any preferences in size or color?

WrathfulDwarf
Moving to the OTF...

btw-get her a music store gift card. Those never fail.

faraday
Hm. Get a card (as many have mentioned)...
If you have known her for quite long, why don't you collect all the pictures you have of you guys & friends together and make a scrapbook or something like that.
If not, do something fun together. smile
A day out together could work.

Punkyhermy
tell her.

bring it up."oh and btw you've been amazing these past few months. i really appreciate it. thanks so much.happy "

flash a well meaning genuine smile to boot.

and that will convey enough.smile

MR.Grum
Buy her a dildo. ~lmoa~buy her a gift certificate to a restaurant or spa. If you want to get with her you should buy her something she needs and uses. That way she will be reminded of you everytime she uses it.

herbnoneor give him one of yours i know you have a few unopened boxes.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by dadudemon
Unless she is really uptight, she actually might like that.
Exactly, that's why I said it! laughing out loud
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Yes: never get involved with a coworker.

Wow, I really don't like such uptight people. I would've liked that present!!! dd
Originally posted by Robtard
Now I know what to get you 6 months from today. Any preferences in size or color?
Hm...how about 7 inches and tan?

NASA
Buy her a dildo.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance and then tell her to go f*ck herself!

Jk

Rogue Jedi
a dozen red roses, simple but elegant, timeless.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
buy her a gift certificate to a restaurant or spa. If you want to get with her you should buy her something she needs and uses. That way she will be reminded of you everytime she uses it. best gifts right there

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Moving to the OTF...

btw-get her a music store gift card. Those never fail. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
a dozen red roses, simple but elegant, timeless. second bests

Bigon
I suppose I shouldn't suggest that you turn up right beside her after she has had lunch, covered in chocolate sauce and announce "I am the desert." ermm

|(ongu
Originally posted by candylucifer
Yes.

Send the gifts by mail!!!1111

Rogue Jedi
D sized batteries.

KingTech
Since she is your girl friend and you should be aware of her liking and disliking stuff.It would be better if you go in the party with a gift she needs or likes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.