Slug Fest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
These Guys get into a slug fest. Who comes out on top?

Thanos
WWH
Synn
Mangog
Superman Prime
Infinity Man
H/P doomsday
The Runner
WM Thor
Morg WOL

King Kandy
H/P Doomsday... Or Superman Prime, as much as I hate to say it.

Bransolute
Mangog... maybe...

Soljer
Hunter Prey... maybe...

Hannibal-Lector
current SMP or old? come to think of it... i think i vote him or DD or Thanos ne ways

SpiderGauntlet
DD or SMP.

Galan007
Barring any sort of BFR -- H/P DD would win, imo.

Gecko4lif
smp stand over the broken bodies like Mr.Rodgers

Bouboumaster
Mangog

Kurash
in a pure slug fest, H/P DD would win

redhotrash
shouldnt Morg with WOL be up there? Didnt he tear up multiple heralds at once.

Galan007
Originally posted by redhotrash
shouldnt Morg with WOL be up there? Didnt he tear up multiple heralds at once. Morg would get crushed by quite a few of the listed characters. srsly

Kurash
Originally posted by redhotrash
shouldnt Morg with WOL be up there? Didnt he tear up multiple heralds at once.

one after anothter

Photon009
The Runner. No one's touching him. And he has more than enough power to put down all these guys.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Photon009
The Runner. No one's touching him. And he has more than enough power to put down all these guys.
You are not serious are you. I just know you aren't.

Photon009
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You are not serious are you. I just know you aren't.

Please go ahead and tell me anyone here could keep up with the Runner. No one here can. No one other than Makkari/Flash at their absolute best portrayals can. Even Surfer had an EXTREMELY hard time keeping up with him, and once Runner stopped...running...and started fighting, he owned Surfer like a b*tch. He's also easily owned Thanos. The Runner is taking these f*ckers down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Photon009
Please go ahead and tell me anyone here could keep up with the Runner. No one here can. No one other than Makkari/Flash at their absolute best portrayals can. Even Surfer had an EXTREMELY hard time keeping up with him, and once Runner stopped...running...and started fighting, he owned Surfer like a b*tch. He's also easily owned Thanos. The Runner is taking these f*ckers down.

First of all, comprehend what the thread is about. 2nd of all, The runner isn't going to outrun SMP.

lordboo
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
These Guys get into a slug fest. Who comes out on top?

Thanos
WWH
Synn
Mangog
Superman Prime
Infinity Man
H/P doomsday
The Runner
WM Thor
Morg WOL

1.hp doomsday/supes prime
2.thanos/mangog
3.wm thor

something like that order imo who comes out on top

TricksterPriest
Synn? As in Onimar Synn? Hmm. How good is he in a slugfest? I know his powers are uber, but can he fight it out with fisticuffs? Also, Infinity Man will last awhile. Especially if his recent upgrade is taken into account...........shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.