WM/PG Thor vs. Keeper Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who wins?

Ouallada
I would give it to the keeper.

Photon009
Keeper recks him. Rune Lord Thor is the only Thor taking the Keeper down.

quanchi112
I really have to get out my guardians of the galaxy and read up again on the keeper. I didnt realize he was this powerful. If people say he can beat on Thor with the power gem that is very impressive.

TricksterPriest
That Thor was an idiot. It wouldn't that tough to take him out if you've got the power to immobilize him or go toe to toe long enough to figure out a way to get rid of him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
That Thor was an idiot. It wouldn't that tough to take him out if you've got the power to immobilize him or go toe to toe long enough to figure out a way to get rid of him. Your boy dr strange couldnt stop him? laughing Guess that makes the doc the bigger idiot in that story now doesnt it?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Your boy dr strange couldnt stop him? laughing Guess that makes the doc the bigger idiot in that story now doesnt it?

My good friend Long Pig, who hasn't been on this forum in awhile, put quite succinctly.

From the Thanos vs. Dr. Strange thread created by yours truly.

quanchi112
My good friend Long Pig, who has been on this forum in awhile, put quite succinctly.

From the Thanos vs. Dr. Strange thread created by yours truly. Wondering where that weird avatar had been lately.

TricksterPriest
Yeah, LP's been MIA since September. sad I miss him. He was funny as hell.

quanchi112
Yeah, LP's been MIA since September. sad I miss him. He was funny as hell. I hope you dont miss that creepy avatar of his.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.