Prep team vs 4th Celestial Host

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Apocalypse, The Master, Kang, Dr Doom, High Evolutinary, Promtheus, Batman and Uatu vs 4th Celestial Host

The prep team gets 1 years prep but they have each other and Uatu to help in the prep. Uatu cannot actually help them fight the Celestials but can only help in prep.

SpiderGauntlet
Celestial host.

Unless they somehow tap into the powers of hyperspace.

Cause they don't seem to have weaknesses.

Alfheim
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Celestial host.

Unless they somehow tap into the powers of hyperspace.

Cause they don't seem to have weaknesses.

Well I dunno a Watchers power is comparable to a Celestial? But if One Celestial had prep would he be able to beat more than one Celestial?

You got some impressive heads. Dr Doom has been able to drain Big Gs ship. Apocalypse has Celestial tech and I think with Uatus help that may give them an advantage. Batman has god tech....that might be able to pull it with Uatus help.

guy222
4th Celestial Host

psycho gundam
lol you included a guy that has celestial tech and expect him to fight against them. the celestials can just make them all teleport them to the outer reaches of the galaxy on a whim.

Erik-Lensherr
This "prep time" type of fights really need to be more concrete on certain things. For example, can Batman call for outside help ? Like resources or other characters in his aid ? Or do you mean just him with his standard equipament building a plan to take the celestials down ?

SuperiorTech
Dont know how much help your gonna get from the watcher he'll probably just stand there and watch.

iceman24567
Are you kidding me? Some of the most intelligent comic book characters with 1 year prep im sure they can come up with something.

fatgogeta
Odin and his gang of Skyfathers had a thousand years and they couldn't come up with anything of value. Barring the acquisition of some deus ex machina artifact, the team gets blasted to cosmic dust.

Darth_Erebus2
With a years prep? You're giving a Watcher a years prep? Uatu would get the team the UN, just as he did for the FF against Galactus. Or maybe he would get them the IG, or HOTU, or something like it.

Symmetric Chaos
(Apoc x HighE + (Batman x Prometheus)) x (Doom + Uatu + Kang) = Dead 4th host

iceman24567
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
(Apoc x HighE + (Batman x Prometheus)) x (Doom + Uatu + Kang) = Dead 4th host I agree 100% they would find a way or build a weapon or threaten to destroys reality with 1 year prep.

King_Mungi
(Apoc x HighE + (Batman x Prometheus)) x (Doom + Uatu + Kang) = Dead 4th host

You forgot the Master, such an old bugger as he was alive during the Celestial's last two apperances on Earth

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/HeroesForHire05p08.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Krazy_Mungi
You forgot the Master, and he has had dealings with the Celestials in the past

Sure he has *pats Krazy_Mungi on the head*

ermm
Pop him in there with Doom 'n friends.

King_Mungi
Sure he has *pats Krazy_Mungi on the head*

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/HeroesForHire05p08.jpg

wink

psycho gundam
the only weapon that can do it is the (nameless) one the second host used on tiamut, which can only be used by celestials and it is within a pyramid in the arctic circle, guarded by the polar eternals(ikaris)

psycho gundam
if they even get it, they wont know how to operate it

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by psycho gundam
if they even get it, they wont know how to operate it

I doubt that.

iceman24567
if they even get it, they wont know how to operate it Im sure that group can figure it out in a year.

guy222
Celestials destroy that team

MightyEInherjar
Celestials.

If Asgard practically prepping their whole existence can't stop the Celestials, I doubt these guys for a year will.

Tenebrous
Take out apoc and bats, put in Thanos and Darkseid, and the team may actually have a real decent chance.

of course all egos would have to be put aside

Terryc250
ppl think the watchers r comparable to the celestial, because they had a war along time ago, but ur forgetting that there r millions of watchers, ONE watcher wont be enough.

Alfheim
lol you included a guy that has celestial tech and expect him to fight against them. the celestials can just make them all teleport them to the outer reaches of the galaxy on a whim.

Er dont you think with Uatu help they could actually use the tech to gain insight on the Celestials.

Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
This "prep time" type of fights really need to be more concrete on certain things. For example, can Batman call for outside help ? Like resources or other characters in his aid ?

Just the other characters on the team.

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Dont know how much help your gonna get from the watcher he'll probably just stand there and watch.

Originally posted by fatgogeta
Odin and his gang of Skyfathers had a thousand years and they couldn't come up with anything of value. Barring the acquisition of some deus ex machina artifact, the team gets blasted to cosmic dust.

I think Doom raided Asagard on his own once.

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Celestials.

If Asgard practically prepping their whole existence can't stop the Celestials, I doubt these guys for a year will.

See above.

Originally posted by Terryc250
ppl think the watchers r comparable to the celestial, because they had a war along time ago, but ur forgetting that there r millions of watchers, ONE watcher wont be enough.

Yeah but they have prep. Punisher couldnt beat DD, Cap and Shang Chi but if you gave him a years prep he possibly could.

guy222

Billions of Watchers

Billions of Celestials

Uatu watched as the comin of the Monolith Gatherer

Arishem and Exitar destroyed the leader of the Watchers known as 'The One'

Alfheim
Originally posted by guy222
Billions of Watchers

Billions of Celestials

Ok....that doesnt really prove anything.

redhotrash
well with Kang's tech that year could be a eternity with his time manipulation. I think Kang could get futuristic tech, Uatu gets alien tech, Doom brings his magic, and Batman bring his.... utility belt. Plus they could use Apocalypse's celestial tech and dissect it to better understand what the Celestials are using.

Alfheim
Originally posted by redhotrash
well with Kang's tech that year could be a eternity with his time manipulation. I think Kang could get futuristic tech, Uatu gets alien tech, Doom brings his magic, and Batman bring his.... utility belt. Plus they could use Apocalypse's celestial tech and dissect it to better understand what the Celestials are using.

Exactly, but Kang cant extend time beyond a year....thats cheating.

Sundipped
Originally posted by guy222
Billions of Watchers

Billions of Celestials

So it took 2 Celestials to get rid of 1 Watcher?

guy222
Exitar received the code from Arishem

iceman24567
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Celestials.

If Asgard practically prepping their whole existence can't stop the Celestials, I doubt these guys for a year will. I think the team has a large advantage as far as intelligence goes compared to Asgard.

Darth_Erebus2
Originally posted by iceman24567
I think the team has a large advantage as far as intelligence goes compared to Asgard.

The only one on the team with superior intelligence to Odin is Uatu.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
The only one on the team with superior intelligence to Odin is Uatu. Says you? Just because Odin is a god doesn't mean he is smarter than anybody the the team.

psycho gundam
god prep>>human prep --- stop embarrassing yourselves.

and keep in mind the gods got reality checked

Alfheim
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
The only one on the team with superior intelligence to Odin is Uatu.

Didnt Dr Doom raid Asagard on his own?

god prep>>human prep --- stop embarrassing yourselves.

and keep in mind the gods got reality checked

See above.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Alfheim
Didnt Dr Doom raid Asagard on his own?

I have never read him doing so, and it doesn't really change the facts that the entire earth Pantheon had thousand years to prepare for the attack from the 4fth host, there most brilliant device was then reduced to slag erm I have a really hard time seeing how this team is going to defeat the fourth Celestial host.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Utrigita
I have never read him doing so, and it doesn't really change the facts that the entire earth Pantheon had thousand years to prepare for the attack from the 4fth host, there most brilliant device was then reduced to slag erm I have a really hard time seeing how this team is going to defeat the fourth Celestial host.

OK read these scans.

http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fftwgcm11odingalactusrivals4li.jpg

Doom steals Galactuses powers.

http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doomasgardians9km.jpg
http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doomodin17yr.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doomodin26rz.jpg

Doom beats up Asagard including Odin and Thor.

Ok lets do math. Doom is smart enough to take out a whole entire pantheon. Doom is smart enough to steal Galactuses power. Whats more powerful Galactus or a Celestial? I was under the impression that Galactus was more powerful than one Celestial or at the least has the same power as one Celestial. Not only that Doom has temporarily defeated The Beyonder and Beyonder was more powerful than Galactus.

How mant Celestials in the 4th Celestial Host? Nine. OK Doom is smart enough to beat one Celestial, down to 8. Uatu is smart enough to beat one Celestial down to 7.

Wait a second arent there like 6 other people there who are just as smart as Doom or almost? Doesnt one of them already have Celestial tech? Couldnt Uatu and Doom find a way to use that tech againt the other Celestials? Yes they can. Looking at what Doom can achieve on his own and considering the smarts and powers of the others makes them more dangerous than the entire earth pantheon.

The Celestials are going down.

Utrigita
OK read these scans.

http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fftwgcm11odingalactusrivals4li.jpg

Doom steals Galactuses powers.

http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doomasgardians9km.jpg
http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doomodin17yr.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doomodin26rz.jpg

Doom beats up Asagard including Odin and Thor.

Of cause he does but that isn't just the power of Galactus he is using there, its a watches machinery a Cosmic Cube and the device that powers the terrigian mist, are you in you prep including that he suddenly has access to all those items and at the same time just happends to know where Galactus is?

Ok lets do math. Doom is smart enough to take out a whole entire pantheon. Doom is smart enough to steal Galactuses power. Whats more powerful Galactus or a Celestial? I was under the impression that Galactus was more powerful than one Celestial or at the least has the same power as one Celestial.

Correcting he is strong enough to take them on. And Galactus just as normally is dumb as a cow. And it's correct that Galactus is more powerful then a Celestial but Doom usurped Galactus power but Galactus got them back again, that means that Doom must wait until the actual battle startes to get Galactus power and if we disclude the normal CIS from Galactus then there is no chance for Doom to steal the power of Galactus, unless tech that Doom has suddenly > PC used to full extent.

How mant Celestials in the 4th Celestial Host? Nine. OK Doom is smart enough to beat one Celestial, down to 8. Uatu is smart enough to beat one Celestial down to 7.

I thought you said that Uatu couldn't get involved in the fight, and if they knew a way to defeat the Celestials don't you think that Uatu who makes a habit out of breaking his oath would have explained to Reed who such a machine can be constructed.

Wait a second arent there like 6 other people there who are just as smart as Doom or almost? Doesnt one of them already have Celestial tech? Couldnt Uatu and Doom find a way to use that tech againt the other Celestials? Yes they can. Looking at what Doom can achieve on his own and considering the smarts and powers of the others makes them more dangerous than the entire earth pantheon.

The Celestials are going down.

And yet none of them haven't prep anything near the scall of Doom (as you showed above) so to say that because they are just as inteligent ore more means that they are just as good at prep as Doom???

Use Apocalypses tech against the Celestials it's the same as saying that with the Power Cosmic from Surfer you can defeat Galactus. erm

The entire Earth Pantheon infused a part of there power into the destroyer armor and it ended up as slag, This team will try to come up with something along that line to. A device that will somehow be capable of disturbing the armor of the Celestial thus sending them back to the energy based form. But there is no guenrantee that it will work against the Celestials it isn't like they have a Celestial standing they can try different attacks on, the only one they have to give them information concerning the Celestials is Uatu and what Uatu knows about the Celestials is that they are basically undefeatable.

sorry for the wrong spelling pressed reply instead of spellcheck.

Terryc250
the only way Dr Doom can win is if he steals one of the celestials powers, and that will be alot harder then stealing galactus' power because the celestials are in numbers

Alfheim
Of cause he does but that isn't just the power of Galactus he is using there, its a watches machinery a Cosmic Cube and the device that powers the terrigian mist, are you in you prep including that he suddenly has access to all those items and at the same time just happends to know where Galactus is?

I dont see what the problem is here. The scans show that Doom is smart enough to obtain these items...thats the point.

Correcting he is strong enough to take them on. And Galactus just as normally is dumb as a cow. And it's correct that Galactus is more powerful then a Celestial but Doom usurped Galactus power but Galactus got them back again,

Yes I know he got them back, but the fact that Doom was able to take the power from a being more powerful than a Celestial means he is at least smart enough to use prep to beat at least 1 Celestial.

that means that Doom must wait until the actual battle startes to get
Galactus power and if we disclude the normal CIS from Galactus then there is no chance for Doom to steal the power of Galactus, unless tech that Doom has suddenly > PC used to full extent.

I think CIS is allowed in debates but even if that were included Doom hs outsmarted other powerful beings as well.

I thought you said that Uatu couldn't get involved in the fight, and if they knew a way to defeat the Celestials don't you think that Uatu who makes a habit out of breaking his oath would have explained to Reed who such a machine can be constructed.

Well lets put it this way...is a watcher powerful enough to take on a Celestial, because if they are that means they should know a way to beat Celestals. Hell Uatu may not have told Reed how to beat the Celestials but looking at there powerset they should know how. Thats like saying that eventhough Cap can beat Spiderman he cant think of way how to beat him. Hell didnt the Celestials actually have to "power up" to beat the Watchers?

And yet none of them haven't prep anything near the scall of Doom (as you showed above) so to say that because they are just as inteligent ore more means that they are just as good at prep as Doom???

I never said smarter than Doom its just some of them seem just as smart. The Master doesnt have prep showings as good as Doom but some of his showings are just as good as Doom and some of them seem better, same could be said for the others. Overall though Doom has the highest. To be fair looking at how Doom defeat Big G in Secret Wars isnt anything that The Master, Batman, Promothues or Apoaclypse could do furthermore lets look at how Dr Doom beat Big G one time:

Cosmic cube. Didnt AIM create the cosmic cube. Whats stopping any of the other from obtaining a cosmic cube?
Terrigen Mist. Whats stopping any of the others from gaining Terrigen mist. Hell didnt Apoc beat all of the Inhumans once?
Watchers tech. Hell Uatu is helping them.

Use Apocalypses tech against the Celestials it's the same as saying that with the Power Cosmic from Surfer you can defeat Galactus. erm

No not if you have the others and Uatu helping you.

The entire Earth Pantheon infused a part of there power into the destroyer armor and it ended up as slag, This team will try to come up with something along that line to. A device that will somehow be capable of disturbing the armor of the Celestial thus sending them back to the energy based form. But there is no guenrantee that it will work against the Celestials it isn't like they have a Celestial standing they can try different attacks on, the only one they have to give them information concerning the Celestials is Uatu and what Uatu knows about the Celestials is that they are basically undefeatable.

How are they undeaftable when Doom has beaten people more powerful than The Celestials? How are they undeaftable when Thanos has taken control of the whole uiniverse. Yes I know Thanos isnt on the team but something tells me that my team could beat Thanos.
How are they unddeaftable when they had to prep thousands of years to beat the Watchers? If you are powerful enough to make an opponent prep that means they are not invincible.

the only way Dr Doom can win is if he steals one of the celestials powers, and that will be alot harder then stealing galactus' power because the celestials are in numbers

G is more powerful than a Celestial.

Alfheim
Furthermore I dont even think CIS has anything to do with it. The items that Doom obtained enbaled him to have enough power to beat G.

seaapple
Batman?

(He may be the world's greatest detective but honestly he is no cosmic schemer). If he can help here his foes should be been taken out long ago.

Alfheim
Originally posted by seaapple
Batman?

(He may be the world's greatest detective but honestly he is no cosmic schemer). If he can help here his foes should be been taken out long ago.

I dunno about that his prep seems to be useful in dealing with beings as powerful as Darkseid. I dont think Darkseid is as powerful as a Celestial but Bats is not a liability. Apparently Bats has outbribed Lex Luther and has hands on God tech. I think the scans show this but im not too sure, as far as I know God tech can affect time and space.

http://img104.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc99&image=391_batubertoys1.jpg

Ermm just go here. Nuff said.

http://members.tripod.com/agent0x7/dkmind2.html

Basically Bats is the gadgetter for the JLA and that involves have to dealing with alien tech. Bats could be a cosmic schemer if he wanted to.

Utrigita
Furthermore I dont even think CIS has anything to do with it. The items that Doom obtained enbaled him to have enough power to beat G.

CIS has everything to do with it technically Doom should never be capable of using any technology against Galactus because of Galactus Cosmic Awarness.

Utrigita
I dont see what the problem is here. The scans show that Doom is smart enough to obtain these items...thats the point.

Yet we doesn't know the lenght of time he used to aquiere the said Items. Unless of cause that those who has them is just going to hand them over.

Yes I know he got them back, but the fact that Doom was able to take the power from a being more powerful than a Celestial means he is at least smart enough to use prep to beat at least 1 Celestial.

Yes he is smart enough to use prep all I'm pointing out is that so far no beings in the entire Universe has been capable of stopping the Celestials, and He could possibly use tech to take on down with a little luck seeing as how the Celestials normally struggle just to slay there own I would say he has to come up with somthing quiet extrodenary.

I think CIS is allowed in debates but even if that were included Doom hs outsmarted other powerful beings as well.

Okay didn't know that thought it was excluded from debates, again beings at Galactus levels that posesses omniscience shouldn't be fooled by Doom.

Well lets put it this way...is a watcher powerful enough to take on a Celestial, because if they are that means they should know a way to beat Celestals. Hell Uatu may not have told Reed how to beat the Celestials but looking at there powerset they should know how. Thats like saying that eventhough Cap can beat Spiderman he cant think of way how to beat him. Hell didnt the Celestials actually have to "power up" to beat the Watchers?

A single Watcher is probably powerful enough to engage a Celestial and also probably win some fights but basically I think a Celestial would take a 6/10 and possibly higher depending on which Celestial in question. If they knew how to beat them don't you think they would have done so already??? Exitar had to power up to eliminate all the watchers from the 616 Universe (don't know if they where gathered on the planet ore scattered) still a feat that Exitar quiet easily dispatched The One

I never said smarter than Doom its just some of them seem just as smart. The Master doesnt have prep showings as good as Doom but some of his showings are just as good as Doom and some of them seem better, same could be said for the others. Overall though Doom has the highest.

None argueing there Doom certainly has the upperhand in prep.

To be fair looking at how Doom defeat Big G in Secret Wars isnt anything that The Master, Batman, Promothues or Apoaclypse could do furthermore lets look at how Dr Doom beat Big G one time:

I have a hard time seeing as how any of the others could have gained access to Taa II and then use Klaw to draw Galactus energy to themselves, and Klaw could only be used because he had spend time on Taa II.

Cosmic cube. Didnt AIM create the cosmic cube. Whats stopping any of the other from obtaining a cosmic cube?

Well the LT's ruling for one.

Terrigen Mist. Whats stopping any of the others from gaining Terrigen mist. Hell didnt Apoc beat all of the Inhumans once?

Black Bolt perchance

Watchers tech. Hell Uatu is helping them.

And he still have his non inteferance restriction, I don't know who you meant that but I read it in such a way that he can help them with the prep analyse items and so forth if he gaved them the watchers tech that would be inteference wouldn't it.

No not if you have the others and Uatu helping you.

So if I have this team helping me I could use the SS powers to defeat Galactus is that what you are saying???

How are they undeaftable when Doom has beaten people more powerful than The Celestials? How are they undeaftable when Thanos has taken control of the whole uiniverse.

Maybe because that only two times in all of marvel history has a Celestial been killed and that was by the Heart of The Universe and by the people of earth in a far future. That alone along with the fact that a poor showing is a town in siberia for them pretty much makes them seems undeaftable to me.

Yes I know Thanos isnt on the team but something tells me that my team could beat Thanos.

So Team > Thanos > Celestials ????

How are they unddeaftable when they had to prep thousands of years to beat the Watchers? If you are powerful enough to make an opponent prep that means they are not invincible.

Eons, friend and we doesn't know how they measure time it could be like a minute for them.

G is more powerful than a Celestial.

Hell yearh rock

Alfheim
Yet we doesn't know the lenght of time he used to aquiere the said Items. Unless of cause that those who has them is just going to hand them over.

Well for starters Uatu is helping them, so yes Watcher tech is going to be handed over. It should be pretty easy from there to gain terrigen mist as for the cosmic cube that seems a little tricky because you said something later about the LT's ruling.

Yes he is smart enough to use prep all I'm pointing out is that so far no beings in the entire Universe has been capable of stopping the Celestials, and He could possibly use tech to take on down with a little luck seeing as how the Celestials normally struggle just to slay there own I would say he has to come up with somthing quiet extrodenary.

Again Big G and The Beyonder are more powerful than the Celestials if Doom can do that on his own he is bringing enough prep to at least beat 1 Celestial.

Okay didn't know that thought it was excluded from debates, again beings at Galactus levels that posesses omniscience shouldn't be fooled by Doom.

As far as I know its not unless the thread starters conditions change it.

A single Watcher is probably powerful enough to engage a Celestial and also probably win some fights but basically I think a Celestial would take a 6/10 and possibly higher depending on which Celestial in question. If they knew how to beat them don't you think they would have done so already???

Well you just stated that a Watcher could beat a Celestial, should I leave it at that? Furthermore were not talking about the whole Celestila race were talking about one-on-one and or the 4th Celestial host. Im sure one Watcher could beat or destory one Celestial but destroying the whole race is another matter entirely. Uatu is not engaging in the battle but im sure his prep skills are enough to beat at least 1 Celestial.

Exitar had to power up to eliminate all the watchers from the 616 Universe (don't know if they where gathered on the planet ore scattered) still a feat that Exitar quiet easily dispatched The One

Whoa what do you mean Exitar? Didnt Exitar have other Celestaisl helping him didnt he need several thousand years prep in order to beat The One?

I have a hard time seeing as how any of the others could have gained access to Taa II and then use Klaw to draw Galactus energy to themselves, and Klaw could only be used because he had spend time on Taa II.

Well it was ages ago so I cant remember everything.

Well the LT's ruling for one.

So how did Doom get hold of it then? At any rate if crummy AIM can create a cosmic cube then im pretty sure the whole of my team could

Black Bolt perchance

Well how did Apoc enslave the Inhumans? If he can do that he can get hold of terrigen mist, even if he cant my team can?

And he still have his non inteferance restriction, I don't know who you meant that but I read it in such a way that he can help them with the prep analyse items and so forth if he gaved them the watchers tech that would be inteference wouldn't it.

Er what non-intereferance restriction? He just cant actually engage in the actual battle but he helps with the prep. How would giving them watcher tech be interfereing? Didnt I say that he helps with the prep? Isnt giving them tech helping with the prep? Wouldnt Doom use his tech in the prep, wouldnt Apoc use his tech in the prep, why is it all of a sudden Uatu giving them Watcher tech intefering?

So if I have this team helping me I could use the SS powers to defeat Galactus is that what you are saying???

Sorry you dont get it. That is Celestial tech, regardless of how you look at it with enough intelligence you can gain insight on how the Celestials work. For example a person can gain military technology that person can analyse it see where it came from and how it got made etc and therefore can gain insight on the enemy. Apoc is not powerful enough to do this on his own but Uatu is.

Maybe because that only two times in all of marvel history has a Celestial been killed and that was by the Heart of The Universe and by the people of earth in a far future. That alone along with the fact that a poor showing is a town in siberia for them pretty much makes them seems undeaftable to me.

Again Big G is more powerful than the Celestials so is The Beyonder. Doom did that on his own. Hes got a team behind him an Uatu.

So Team > Thanos > Celestials ????

It means that the Celestials are not undeaftable.

Eons, friend and we doesn't know how they measure time it could be like a minute for them.

Yeah and if a eons where a minute that means they would have done it already! Therefore we can conclude that eventhough the Celestials may observe time in a different manner eons is still a long time. The whole purpose of teling us that it was eons was to indicate how powerful Watchers are, they are not just some threat that can be dealt with by waving their hands.

guy222
IMO, Watchers are powerful

Celestials operate on a lvl greater than the Watchers

I mentioned earlier in the thread, when the Monolith Gatherer arrived, Uatu seemed powerless

Again, for the thread, Celestials FTW

Utrigita
Well for starters Uatu is helping them, so yes Watcher tech is going to be handed over. It should be pretty easy from there to gain terrigen mist as for the cosmic cube that seems a little tricky because you said something later about the LT's ruling.

It just work against the noninterference and the fact that he can only help with the prep, and in my eyes giving a item to the team is helping them. Will get to LT later.

Again Big G and The Beyonder are more powerful than the Celestials if Doom can do that on his own he is bringing enough prep to at least beat 1 Celestial.

If he can get the power from Galactus it would help him yes but as mentioned before if this is a none CIS Galactus then that isn't gonna happen. And you know that getting the current Beyonders powers in as nothing to the Celestials.

As far as I know its not unless the thread starters conditions change it.

Okay what about the general forums rules???

Well you just stated that a Watcher could beat a Celestial, should I leave it at that? Furthermore were not talking about the whole Celestila race were talking about one-on-one and or the 4th Celestial host. Im sure one Watcher could beat or destory one Celestial but destroying the whole race is another matter entirely. Uatu is not engaging in the battle but im sure his prep skills are enough to beat at least 1 Celestial.

No I actually didn't read it again

A single Watcher is probably powerful enough to engage a Celestial and also probably win some fights but basically I think a Celestial would take a 6/10 and possibly higher depending on which Celestial in question. If they knew how to beat them don't you think they would have done so already

A Celestial win 6/10 so how did I just give the win to the watcher???

Whoa what do you mean Exitar? Didnt Exitar have other Celestaisl helping him didnt he need several thousand years prep in order to beat The One?

Exitar was getting ready to eliminate the entire race of watchers that's why it toke eons to build up the energy required. and he is a part of the fourth host now I come to think about it.

Well it was ages ago so I cant remember everything.

Read it again then. stick out tongue

So how did Doom get hold of it then? At any rate if crummy AIM can create a cosmic cube then im pretty sure the whole of my team could

I have no idea but they wouldn't get it if LT's ruling is still function

http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=39822545ho7.jpg

The power from the beyond is only getting in if the LT and other cosmic beings allow it.

Well how did Apoc enslave the Inhumans? If he can do that he can get hold of terrigen mist, even if he cant my team can?

I don't know who he did it I just find it strange that Black Bolt wasn't more efficient seeing as how he can easily compete with herald level Characters

Er what non-interference restriction? He just cant actually engage in the actual battle but he helps with the prep. How would giving them watcher tech be interfereing? Didnt I say that he helps with the prep? Isnt giving them tech helping with the prep? Wouldnt Doom use his tech in the prep, wouldnt Apoc use his tech in the prep, why is it all of a sudden Uatu giving them Watcher tech interfering?

Giving them tech is interfering ore have I misunderstood something entirely. When you said help with the prep I thought Strategy getting different items to function in unison and so forth I didn't think acquiring different items in under the non interference.

Sorry you dont get it. That is Celestial tech, regardless of how you look at it with enough intelligence you can gain insight on how the Celestials work. For example a person can gain military technology that person can analyse it see where it came from and how it got made etc and therefore can gain insight on the enemy. Apoc is not powerful enough to do this on his own but Uatu is.

I do know I just misunderstood you previous post.

Again Big G is more powerful than the Celestials so is The Beyonder. Doom did that on his own. Hes got a team behind him an Uatu.

with Galactus tech and klaws body and he only got Beyonders power because he previously had analysed Beyonders powers.

It means that the Celestials are not undeaftable.

Actually they are unless you start looking at some crazy artifacts they haven't been defeated nor driven off in the 616, and it was a question to you. Again

team>Thanos>Celestials??? answer please.

Yeah and if a eons where a minute that means they would have done it already! Therefore we can conclude that eventhough the Celestials may observe time in a different manner eons is still a long time.

I said that what may have felt like eons to us humans may only be what they feel like a couple of minutes time is a different factor, imagine intelligent life on Jupiter would they look at time like we do???

The whole purpose of teling us that it was eons was to indicate how powerful Watchers are, they are not just some threat that can be dealt with by waving their hands.

Not the entire race but a single one watcher is no problem, Uatu was powerless to stop monolith even if he wanted to.

Alfheim
It just work against the noninterference and the fact that he can only help with the prep, and in my eyes giving a item to the team is helping them. Will get to LT later.

There is no nonintereference I stated that he helps thelm with prep. Isnt giving them an item helping them with prep?? What the f**k?

If he can get the power from Galactus it would help him yes but as mentioned before if this is a none CIS Galactus then that isn't gonna happen.

1. CIS is allowed.
2. Even if CIS wasnt allowed Doom is still able to get at least watchers tech and terrigan mist

And you know that getting the current Beyonders powers in as nothing to the Celestials.

Was I refering to current Beyonder?

Okay what about the general forums rules???

What about them?

A single Watcher is probably powerful enough to engage a Celestial and also probably win some fights but basically I think a Celestial would take a 6/10 and possibly higher depending on which Celestial in question. If they knew how to beat them don't you think they would have done so already

You are talking about the whole race thats not what were talkjing about here.

Exitar was getting ready to eliminate the entire race of watchers that's why it toke eons to build up the energy required. and he is a part of the fourth host now I come to think about it.

Actually I think he was getting ready to kill the One not the whole entire race. Anyway they didnt and if an eon was just a minute they would have killed the watchers ages ago.

Read it again then. stick out tongue

Dont make a difference Doom had already found a way to beat Doom before Secret Wars.

I have no idea but they wouldn't get it if LT's ruling is still function

http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=39822545ho7.jpg

The power from the beyond is only getting in if the LT and other cosmic beings allow it.

They dont have to get the cosmic cube infinity gems for example. Hell im pretty sure the godess found powerful cosmic artifacts that werent even the infinity gems of the cosmic cubes.

I don't know who he did it I just find it strange that Black Bolt wasn't more efficient seeing as how he can easily compete with herald level Characters

Well he lost in the end but Apoc took BB's whisper and the combined assault from X-factor and other inhumans. Hell Apoc could get the terrigan mist himself.

Giving them tech is interfering ore have I misunderstood something entirely. When you said help with the prep I thought Strategy getting different items to function in unison and so forth I didn't think acquiring different items in under the non interference.

Well what does the word help mean? It doesnt matter if in the comics he can only help in a limited capacity I have stated in this thread that he can help and handing over tech is part of that. If I state at the beginning of the thread that Uatu has a full head of hair Uatu has a full head of hair.

I do know I just misunderstood you previous post.

Ok.

with Galactus tech and klaws body and he only got Beyonders power because he previously had analysed Beyonders powers.

and now he has Celestial tech, Watcher tech, can gain terrigen mist in one second flat most likely (Uatu gets it)....all they need to do is get an item like the cosmic cube. Hell Uatu help Reed get the ultimate nullifer once.

Actually they are unless you start looking at some crazy artifacts they haven't been defeated nor driven off in the 616, and it was a question to you. Again

team>Thanos>Celestials??? answer please.

Basically in terms of prep yes.

Doom: Has temporarily beaten beings more powerful than the Celestials. Thanos has Doom under surveillance because he fears Doom.
Apoc: Tough enough to fight High Evoulutinary (who is sub-skyfather), took the combined effort of X-factor and Inhumans including BB's whisper to beat him and he kept on coming. Already has Celestial tech.
Uatu: Arguably as powerful as a Celestial and has helped Reed Richards beat a being more powerful than the Celestials and has the moist advanced tech.
Kang: Temporarily conquered the earth, something not even Doom has done and has more advanced tech than Doom. Hell conquering earth is arguably more difficult than conquering the Kree or Skrulls when you consider the superheroes and superhuman races thay have on earth including the Eternals.
The Master: Its his tech that saved the earth from Kang and has also been able to gain access to beings that were so dangerous that they were seperated from reality.
Batman: Has tricked Darkseid who has superhuman intelligence and is comparable to Thanos. Can easily modify advanced alien tech.
Promotheus: Almost beat the JLA

My team in 1 year beat the 4th Celestial host and utterly stomp Thanos.

I said that what may have felt like eons to us humans may only be what they feel like a couple of minutes time is a different factor, imagine intelligent life on Jupiter would they look at time like we do???

..and you missed the point. If Doom needed a minute to gain enough power to defeat the fantastic four he would have done it already therefore even Celestial terms an eon is a long time.

Not the entire race but a single one watcher is no problem, Uatu was powerless to stop monolith even if he wanted to.

But still managed to help Reed get the nullifer to stop Galactus. erm

Alfheim
bump big grin

Utrigita
Why do you bump a old thread, I was under the impression that we had finished oure discussion.

Alfheim
Why do you bump a old thread, I was under the impression that we had finished oure discussion.

We had? Well its up to you. I answered some questions you wanted me to answer but if you dont really want to respond its ok.

Utrigita
We had? Well its up to you. I answered some questions you wanted me to answer but if you dont really want to respond its ok.

damm you mad it's tempting will just read it through even though I think you have made some good points.

Alfheim
damm you mad it's tempting will just read it through even though I think you have made some good points.

laughing out loud Ok but serioulsy if you dont want to, dont bother. I know sometimes even myself I cant be bothered to answer posts.

Utrigita
Last time Alfheim I think we both have made oure points.

There is no nonintereference I stated that he helps thelm with prep. Isnt giving them an item helping them with prep?? What the f**k?

Then I have misunderstood the term Prep completely. In prep it is always stated that you cannot get that and you cannot get this then I assumed it was the same here that they couldn't just go out and arquire it but they had to rely on the ressources they had at there disposal.

1. CIS is allowed.
2. Even if CIS wasnt allowed Doom is still able to get at least watchers tech and terrigan mist

Okay I didn't read it properly but PIS on the other hand isn't and that is what Galactus is using on a regular basis.

Was I refering to current Beyonder?

Wasn't you??? because I would love to watch how he plans no getting the power of the Pre Retcon Beyonder

You are talking about the whole race thats not what were talkjing about here.

No I'm talking about a single Watcher against a Single Celestial where I believe that A Celestial would win 6/10 possibly higher depending on the Celestial and possibly lower if it was the one.

Actually I think he was getting ready to kill the One not the whole entire race. Anyway they didnt and if an eon was just a minute they would have killed the watchers ages ago.

No Uatu said he had amased enough energi to wipe the Watchers from that reality, they where gathered on a Planet but still a impressive show of power.

Dont make a difference Doom had already found a way to beat Doom before Secret Wars.

Doom had found a way to beat Doom???

They dont have to get the cosmic cube infinity gems for example. Hell im pretty sure the godess found powerful cosmic artifacts that werent even the infinity gems of the cosmic cubes.

Where does the Infinity Gems come from are we talking about they could also get the HOTU???

Well he lost in the end but Apoc took BB's whisper and the combined assault from X-factor and other inhumans. Hell Apoc could get the terrigan mist himself.

I'm just finding it weird when another time Apoc was blow far far far away (possibly destroyed)

Well what does the word help mean? It doesnt matter if in the comics he can only help in a limited capacity I have stated in this thread that he can help and handing over tech is part of that. If I state at the beginning of the thread that Uatu has a full head of hair Uatu has a full head of hair.

Okay as mentioned before that wasn't the way I looked at prep.

and now he has Celestial tech, Watcher tech, can gain terrigen mist in one second flat most likely (Uatu gets it)....all they need to do is get an item like the cosmic cube. Hell Uatu help Reed get the ultimate nullifer once.

So why don't they just go get that instead do you see how large this is you give them a year where they can get every artifact in the entire Universe of cause under these conditions they can defeat the 4th Host.

Basically in terms of prep yes.

We have never seen the Celestials prep anything so you assesment is a little of.

Doom: Has temporarily beaten beings more powerful than the Celestials. Thanos has Doom under surveillance because he fears Doom.
Apoc: Tough enough to fight High Evoulutinary (who is sub-skyfather), took the combined effort of X-factor and Inhumans including BB's whisper to beat him and he kept on coming. Already has Celestial tech.
Uatu: Arguably as powerful as a Celestial and has helped Reed Richards beat a being more powerful than the Celestials and has the moist advanced tech.
Kang: Temporarily conquered the earth, something not even Doom has done and has more advanced tech than Doom. Hell conquering earth is arguably more difficult than conquering the Kree or Skrulls when you consider the superheroes and superhuman races thay have on earth including the Eternals.
The Master: Its his tech that saved the earth from Kang and has also been able to gain access to beings that were so dangerous that they were seperated from reality.
Batman: Has tricked Darkseid who has superhuman intelligence and is comparable to Thanos. Can easily modify advanced alien tech.
Promotheus: Almost beat the JLA

I know about them all, It's just now I see what you mean with prep VERY different from my definition.

My team in 1 year beat the 4th Celestial host and utterly stomp Thanos.

Of cause they stomp Thanos, if they can stomp the Host Thanos is nothing to the host.

..and you missed the point. If Doom needed a minute to gain enough power to defeat the fantastic four he would have done it already therefore even Celestial terms an eon is a long time.

I just mention that time is not the same for all beings, again what we see as thousands of years could be like what we would experience like a couple of seconds, time is a variable factor.

But still managed to help Reed get the nullifer to stop Galactus. erm

A different situation.

Utrigita
laughing out loud Ok but serioulsy if you dont want to, dont bother. I know sometimes even myself I cant be bothered to answer posts.

have just done it stick out tongue

Phantom Zone
*bump*

Bentley
CIS has everything to do with it technically Doom should never be capable of using any technology against Galactus because of Galactus Cosmic Awarness.

Also it was a future Doom.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bentley
Also it was a future Doom.

Doom was still smart enough to get Galactus power during Secret Wars. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.