Captain America (with Captain Marvel’s power set) Vs. the Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HandOfFate
Let say the mighty wizard Shazam decide to bestow the powers of Captain Marvel upon Captain America.

How well does Steve do in a gauntlet with 10 minutes of rest?

Rogue (Classic)
Ms. Marvel
Thing
Colossus
Donna Troy
Wonder Man
She-Hulk
Wonder Woman
Hulk
Thor
Superman

PRAYERRUN
Wonder Woman would give him a run, but I think he'd make it as far as Thor

Soljer
He probably clears it, or makes it to Superman.

Assuming, that is, you give Steve adequate time to get used to his powers and test their limits and what not. It's not just "Hey, steve, catch! *lightning bolt* Now, go off and fight these guys."

HandOfFate
I'll give Cap two weeks of practice with the powers of Captain Marvel.

PRAYERRUN
two weeks huh.....Does he still have his shield?

HandOfFate
Does he really need it?confused

IMHO, he would be a real beast with the shield.

PRAYERRUN
if he's going too fight Thor and his Hammer, I'd say it would make it an even match if Cap had his shield.

HandOfFate
Okay...after his fight with She-Hulk, he get his sheild

D-Block
He could clear it regulat Captain Marvel has stalemated WW and Supes so CM with CA's skill would be a beast. But Thor would be a problem with his powers.

Fire Ninja
He stops at Thor.

h1a8
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
He stops at Thor.

Remember Cap has CM's super speed and shield. I reckon one good hit will make Thor drop that hammer. After that, Thor could get koed pretty fast because of Cap's fighting ability and CM's strength and speed. I say this Cap definitely wins a majority (if not all) over Thor. Superman will be a super challenge. I say Cap clears it due to how WW was fighting against Superman in 'Sacrifice'. I say Cap is equal or better than WW in fighting skill but has a friggin indestructible shield to block supes attacks and maybe to attack supes with it as well (as a hand weapon and not throwing weapon though).

So Cap clears it.

llagrok
lol.....

Alfheim
Well he learnt an alien martial art in one day. Im pretty sure within 2 weeks he would be an expert.

h1a8
Where are you guys getting that Cap needs to become an expert with CM's powers? He don't need to be an expert at CM's powers to utilize his super strength, reflexes, speed, durability, wisdom, and stamina. Add this with Cap's shield and its a done deal.

NiñoAraña
Originally posted by h1a8
Where are you guys getting that Cap needs to become an expert with CM's powers? He don't need to be an expert at CM's powers to utilize his super strength, reflexes, speed, durability, wisdom, and stamina. Add this with Cap's shield and its a done deal. i'm pretty sure he might just fly into the nearest building if he doesn't know how to fly right, and whatnot.

Soljer

HandOfFate
Originally posted by Soljer
Could a good shield throw break Superman or Thor in half? smile.

That's messed up and interesting.

Gecko4lif
I think he gets to wonderman

simply to many superpeople to fight

Soljer
Wonderman?

A functional retard with Captain Marvel's powers would be able to at least get to Wonder Woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.