WW Hulk vs Superman (pure slugfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins? None of that speedblitzing stuff it makes me want to puke.

Galan007
Obviously Superman. doped

Soljer
Do they trade blows tic for tac, or can Superman use his speed?

Priest
Huc

Photon009
Hulk wins.

guy222
WWH

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Do they trade blows tic for tac, or can Superman use his speed? No speed if you ask me I hate when people act as if Superman crushes him with speed and thats that. I know most on here would say superman wins becuz of his speed advantage so I took it out. In comics if they fought speed wouldnt be used and they would have a great fight.

Soljer
Well, in that case it becomes more interesting.

Hulk probably wins the majority, but Superman puts more holes in him than Strange managed to.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Obviously Superman. doped You think Superman hits harder? Or do you think he is stronger than ww hulk?

llagrok
is that movement speed or all forms of speed?

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
is that movement speed or all forms of speed? Superman cant basically use any types of speed blitzes here. Two fighter basically trading blows. They are free to dodge each others punches but at normal speeds.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
You think Superman hits harder? Or do you think he is stronger than ww hulk? Hmmm.

I made that statement before you stipulated Superman couldn't use speedy punches, or anything of the like.

Anyhow,
Since you are drastically weakening Superman -- Hulk would probably take this more times then not.

quanchi112
Hmmm.

I made that statement before you stipulated Superman couldn't use speedy punches, or anything of the like.

Anyhow,
Since you are drastically weakening Superman -- Hulk would probably take this more times then not. Becuz in a real fight between these two superman wouldnt speedblitz him for the win. He can use all his other powers here. He doesnt always rely on a speed blitz to beat his opponents. Im sick of the negative crap I hear about WW Hulk on here. I cant wait to get my mits on llagork on his precious thor in our debate in a few weeks.

Galan007
Becuz in a real fight between these two superman wouldnt speedblitz him for the win. Per forum rules he not only could, but he would. smile

He can use all his other powers here. So he can decapitate Hulk via HV?

Kutulu
Per forum rules he not only could, but he would. smile

So he can decapitate Hulk via HV?

HV wouldn't decapitate Hulk. Hulk has survived a full forced fireblast from Fin Fang Foom, as well as a full force nova blast from Human Torch to little to no effect. Hulk is extremely resistant to heat. Gladiator managed to burn a small hole in his chest while they fought, but it rapidly healed itself.

Slugfest usually implies going hand to hand.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kutulu
HV wouldn't decapitate Hulk. Hulk has survived a full forced fireblast from Fin Fang Foom, as well as a full force nova blast from Human Torch to little to no effect. Hulk is extremely resistant to heat. Gladiator managed to burn a small hole in his chest while they fought, but it rapidly healed itself.

Slugfest usually implies going hand to hand. Superman's HV > everything you just listed. none

Endless Mike
Is Supes allowed to fly?

Photon009
Superman's HV > everything you just listed. none

No. Gladiator's HV > Superman's HV. Johnny's full Nova force is also superior to Superman's HV imo. And another thing WWH took, Black Bolt's voice, is about 10x as good as Supes' HV.

Jonathanos
Hulk's durability was not up to par when he faced Gladiator. That was after he and Banner were separated by Onslaught. Hulk's durability was on the decline.

Kutulu
In this scenario WWH wins. Normally WWH would lose due to speed disadvantages and BFR.

The Great Galen
So bascially the intention of this thread is to find someway Hulk can get a win over Supes lol. Even without the speed or flight, supes pwns WWH fairly easy. Supes for the majority.

cmack
hulk wins, no one can beat hulk at a slugfest, its likereed richards with prep vs the trickster with prep

The Great Galen
ummm Hulk isnt in supes league...supes taking him down. WWH is powerful, but he isnt superman.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Photon009
No. Gladiator's HV > Superman's HV. Johnny's full Nova force is also superior to Superman's HV imo. And another thing WWH took, Black Bolt's voice, is about 10x as good as Supes' HV.

Superman's HV went through a white dwarf star.............no expression

quanchi112
Per forum rules he not only could, but he would. smile

So he can decapitate Hulk via HV? If you think all it takes is heat vision to take off Hulks head then you obviously havent been reading ww hulk. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Is Supes allowed to fly? Yes hes allowed to fly.

The Great Galen
Shouldnt this thread be removed for spite, poor WWh never had a chance.

vlaaad12345
If you think all it takes is heat vision to take off Hulks head then you obviously havent been reading ww hulk. smile
Full power heat vision blast is much much stronger then any attack wwh has takin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Superman's HV went through a white dwarf star.............no expression That is an isolated high end feat. Thats isnt the norm. If tha were the case there would be a lot of dead characters via heat vision.

Typically bb voice is more than supermans heat vision.

Soljer
That is an isolated high end feat. Thats isnt the norm. If tha were the case there would be a lot of dead characters via heat vision.

Superman also one shotted Despero with heat vision.

vlaaad12345
That is an isolated high end feat. Thats isnt the norm. If tha were the case there would be a lot of dead characters via heat vision.

No bb voice isnt lol and they arent dead because supes doesnt try to kill people.

TricksterPriest
Also, how often does Supes go for the kill, or even go all out?

The Great Galen
If supes isnt holding back, I dont see how Hulk will be able to survive for that long. I think the hulk will be a good fight untill Supes gets pissed and decides not to hoild any punches. Oh and couldnt Supes just punch hulk out of orbit into the sun if he wanted.

Endless Mike
If Superman is allowed to use all of his powers, he just flies out of range and blasts Hulk with HV and freeze breath until he goes down

Grinning Goku
Superman. Now how about Wolverine vs the Hulk (with no healing factor?) eek!

fatgogeta
Sorry Quanchi Superman is just too far above the Hulk for your fanboy stipulations to make a difference.

The Great Galen
Okay how about this, what if supes is blindfolded and can only use one arm...that sounds more fair to me.

Your Friend
http://i24.tinypic.com/8zeeit.gif

Kurash

superman never blasts his HV at full power unless its fully necesary, its been stated several times in comics

horrorwolf
Hulk Destroys Superman 10/10.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Hulk Destroys Superman 10/10.
Right now go back in your corner.

Bad Ash231
Hulk wins eventually. 131

quanchi112
Superman also one shotted Despero with heat vision. Yes I know there could be a few other high feats for this but it isnt the norm. Ho wmany times has Superman used heat vision on lesser opponents with less success.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
superman never blasts his HV at full power unless its fully necesary, its been stated several times in comics And blackbolt uses whisper most of the time now doest he?

quanchi112
Originally posted by fatgogeta
Sorry Quanchi Superman is just too far above the Hulk for your fanboy stipulations to make a difference. Im no hulk fanboy and this is what happens here anyone who goes against superman here is labeled a fanboy with regards to hulk especially. I mean get real.

Air Legend
In a straight up fist fight if Hulk is able to take the first few punches, which he would, Hulk wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Okay how about this, what if supes is blindfolded and can only use one arm...that sounds more fair to me. You think Superman can beat anyone. I mean you gave him a win over odin the other day for crying out loud.

vlaaad12345
Yes I know there could be a few other high feats for this but it isnt the norm. Ho wmany times has Superman used heat vision on lesser opponents with less success.
What lesser opponent did superman use allout heat vision on and it failed?

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
What lesser opponent did superman use allout heat vision on and it failed? Many Im sure do I need to go scanning shit to prove a point you should know already without me having to prove it. I know what will happen is if go and find scans and post them youll say he wasnt going all out.

Point is WW Hulk is surviving heat vision I mean read WW Hulk and see what this guy has gone through if you doubt me.

vlaaad12345
Many Im sure do I need to go scanning shit to prove a point you should know already without me having to prove it. I know what will happen is if go and find scans and post them youll say he wasnt going all out.

Point is WW Hulk is surviving heat vision I mean read WW Hulk and see what this guy has gone through if you doubt me.
Superman rarely uses allout heat vision its a fact,he has absolute control over it thats why lesser opponenets dont get disentegrated,he was removing limbs on shaggy man cause he knew he could without permantely harming him.

quanchi112
Superman rarely uses allout heat vision its a fact,he has absolute control over it thats why lesser opponenets dont get disentegrated,he was removing limbs on shaggy man cause he knew he could without permantely harming him. Do you think all out heat vision oneshots ww hulk?

vlaaad12345
Do you think all out heat vision oneshots ww hulk?
Preety much yes supes heat vision is hotter then stars.

quanchi112
Preety much yes supes heat vision is hotter then stars. no expression

In your mind then he could win 90 percent of all his fights becuz he could oneshot them if he really wanted to.

Again BB's whipser really didnt have much of an impact on ww hulk.

vlaaad12345
no expression

In your mind then he could win 90 percent of all his fights becuz he could oneshot them if he really wanted to.

One shoting hulk isnt winning 90% of fights buddy,All out heat vision blast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bb whisper what arent we understanding about that.

TricksterPriest
To paraphrase a TV reporter from one of Superman's comics: "We've been able to measure the temperature of the sun. But Superman's heat vision not only exceeds that, it is unmeasurable by current standards."

quanchi112
One shoting hulk isnt winning 90% of fights buddy,All out heat vision blast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bb whisper what arent we understanding about that. Do you kno who wphysically powerful ww hulk is? Do you know about his healing factor. Did you see all the damage he has taken by the combined efforts of pretty much all of earths damn heroes yet superman could do it with one simple blast of heat vision. Sure he could. Sure.

vlaaad12345
Do you kno who wphysically powerful ww hulk is? Do you know about his healing factor. Did you see all the damage he has taken by the combined efforts of pretty much all of earths damn heroes yet superman could do it with one simple blast of heat vision. Sure he could. Sure.
Yea he could,what damage did hulk take?lava wow not nearly as hot as the sun(supes heat vision is hotter)bb's whisper tore a section the size of rhode island out nice except a superman much weaker then current supes and under a red suns heat vision was strong enough to move an entire planet through space,and then some missles and crap and then zom strange thats it,supes allout heat vision can encompass hulks entire body leaving absolutely nothing left,you think too highly of hulk,supes is faster,stronger physically more durable and much more versatile.

quanchi112
Yea he could,what damage did hulk take?lava wow not nearly as hot as the sun(supes heat vision is hotter)bb's whisper tore a section the size of rhode island out nice except a superman much weaker then current supes and under a red suns heat vision was strong enough to move an entire planet through space,and then some missles and crap and then zom strange thats it,supes allout heat vision can encompass hulks entire body leaving absolutely nothing left,you think too highly of hulk,supes is faster,stronger physically more durable and much more versatile. Yeah since we are picking only high showings for Superman i see lets talk about the thrashing he got physically by cyborg. I mean he got his ass handed to him and also recently couldnt gain an advantage physically against Orion. WW Hulk is going through entire teams and doesnt get his ass handed to him by one lone guy invading earth. Can you imagine if all of earth was against Superman like all of marvel earth is against Hulk. Hows Hulk handling it by the way, he's doing just fine.

wink

Air Legend
Supes heat vision is not taking out Hulk. Besides this is a straight up fist fight.

Endless Mike
Cyborg and Orion would both beat WWH

Symmetric Chaos
If they're both just standing there wailing on one another I see no reason that Hulk wouldn't win at some point erm

Kurash
And blackbolt uses whisper most of the time now doest he?

did i mention blackbolt at all?

The Great Galen
Okay just to bottomline this topic, supes HV either kills hulk or he just beats him to death with his fist. Either way Hulk dies....

bats2jm
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Okay just to bottomline this topic, supes HV either kills hulk or he just beats him to death with his fist. Either way Hulk dies.... [/QUOTE

Man you are a Superman fanboy and then some.

TricksterPriest
Actually, Supes easily could punch Hulk out or HV him to death. Last I checked, a KO is a win on KMC. And Hulk does not start anywhere near Superman's level of strength,

MottaFan001
without any ind of flying ability, Superman might as well tie a blind fold, smoke a cigarette, and await the speeding bus to pulverize him

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If they're both just standing there wailing on one another I see no reason that Hulk wouldn't win at some point erm

Because they aren't. Quanchi decided the ONLY thing Superman is restricted from is speed.

Many have called heat vision Superman's most powerful attack - he's accurate with it enough to hit something from space with ease, he can bathe an entire planet in it, he can give people lobotomies with it, and at 'all out,' it's hotter than the core of stars.

People think just because it's an 'eye blast,' it's weak. It isn't. Heat vision, well, is pretty much the most powerful weapon Kal has in his arsenal.

Soljer
Actually, Supes easily could punch Hulk out or HV him to death. Last I checked, a KO is a win on KMC. And Hulk does not start anywhere near Superman's level of strength,

If it's punch for punch like a SHC 'Slugfest,' then Superman'd eventually go down more often than not. After punching a gross or two holes in the Hulk, but down nonetheless.

alfmartinez

TricksterPriest
So you don't think Supes can punch Hulk's head off before the fight gets to the point where Hulk can physically beat Supes?

MottaFan001
Hulk: GAHHHH HULK SMASH
SUPERMAN: O LORY, LORDY, HELP, HELP, HE'S AFTER MY LITTLE OLD PURSE
*superman pees pants and cries*
Hulk: RAWWWWWRRRR!
*punches superman's head off back to Krypton

Symmetric Chaos
Because they aren't. Quanchi decided the ONLY thing Superman is restricted from is speed.

Many have called heat vision Superman's most powerful attack - he's accurate with it enough to hit something from space with ease, he can bathe an entire planet in it, he can give people lobotomies with it, and at 'all out,' it's hotter than the core of stars.

People think just because it's an 'eye blast,' it's weak. It isn't. Heat vision, well, is pretty much the most powerful weapon Kal has in his arsenal.

I see. HV for the KO then stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Cyborg and Orion would both beat WWH I beg to differ. And even if cyborg could beat ww hulk which I dont think that he could it wouldnt have been as onesided as his little battle with superman. I mean superman was just getting his ass handed to him in like three panels.

quanchi112
So you don't think Supes can punch Hulk's head off before the fight gets to the point where Hulk can physically beat Supes? No he couldnt punch WW Hulks head off. Not a chance in hell.

TricksterPriest
I beg to differ. And even if cyborg could beat ww hulk which I dont think that he could it wouldnt have been as onesided as his little battle with superman. I mean superman was just getting his ass handed to him in like three panels.

no This is why I hate arguing with you. You don't bring anything to the table in terms of arguements. Henshaw? You think Hulk has a prayer against Hank freaking Henshaw? What the f**k? You are aware that Henshaw is almost immune to physical damage and one of the most powerful top tiers in comics?

And that he's almost as versatile as a herald of Galactus, except he doesn't forget his powers?

No version of Hulk has a chance against a non-jobbing Henshaw. and I will prove this if you want.

Xplosive
no expression

First it was a Black Bolt whisper, second scan (other issue, when they are debating Hulk defeated him, it was probably scan referring when Hulk attacked him after BB whisper and it looked like a BB scream, when he said ''I want to hear you scream''.

All out heat vision blast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bb whisper what arent we .

Based on what? And Storm with Human Torch attacked him simultaneously. Nothing, but actually WWH jumped toward the force and taking them both out.

Superman heat vision won't do anything significantly, especially it won't take WW Hulk out.

WW Hulk took Zom out.

Can you imagine if all of earth was against Superman like all of marvel earth is against Hulk. Hows Hulk handling it by the way, he's doing just fine. wink

Well, if you would allow Superman speed, he would take them out.
Also only with his other powers without speed, I see Superman taking them out, except Zom.

Nothing came close to KO-in WW Hulk, so isn't Superman punch, especially not one punch. And this is already WW Hulk.

Even Sentry said how much power it needs to be put out in defeating WWH.

We will see the fight (Sentry will probably win) and how big the battle will be.

Anyway, World War Hulk takes this.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Xplosive

Based on what? And Storm with Human Torch attacked him simultaneously. Nothing, but actually WWH jumped toward the force and taking them both out.

Superman heat vision won't do anything significantly, especially it won't take WW Hulk out.

WW Hulk took Zom out.

Well, if you would allow Superman speed, he would take them out.
Also only with his other powers without speed, I see Superman taking them out, except Zom.

Nothing came close to KO-in WW Hulk, so isn't Superman punch, especially not one punch. And this is already WW Hulk.

Even Sentry said how much power it needs to be put out in defeating WWH.

We will see the fight (Sentry will probably win) and how big the battle will be.

Anyway, World War Hulk takes this.
All out supes heat vision is well beyond blackbolts whisper and most likely his scream as well,its hotter then the core of stars and can be bathed over entire planets and while weakened under a red sun and being weaker then current superman by a longshot it moved an entire planet through space human torchs attack has nothing on it,strange/zom jobed to hulk just like everyone else does the way strange zom was portrated supes could take him as well,anyways wwh gets stomped hes not in supermans leagues without his jobber aura.

Kutulu
All out supes heat vision is well beyond blackbolts whisper

It's statements like this that make KMC laughed at on other forums across the net. At most it is on par with Blackbolt's whisper, but it is definitely not as great as his scream.

vlaaad12345
It's statements like this that make KMC laughed at on other forums across the net. At most it is on par with Blackbolt's whisper, but it is definitely not as great as his scream.
Right,supes heat vision is at most equal to bb whisper....your the only one who needs laughing at,tearing rhode island size sections out of the moon=melting whole planets now huh.

Kutulu
Right,supes heat vision is at most equal to bb whisper....your the only one who needs laughing at,tearing rhode island size sections out of the moon=melting whole planets now huh.

Blackbolt's scream is a directed attack. The section of the moon that got tore out was a side effect of him not wanting to even affect the moon. If you look at past scans where he screams, it typically will wipe out things in a cone shape. The time where he was getting punished and he whispered into the planet it went clear through the planet. Try again.

vlaaad12345
Blackbolt's scream is a directed attack. The section of the moon that got tore out was a side effect of him not wanting to even affect the moon. If you look at past scans where he screams, it typically will wipe out things in a cone shape. The time where he was getting punished and he whispered into the planet it went clear through the planet. Try again.
And that still isnt=to much much beyond planet destroying is it you try again,allout heat vision is much stronger then anything wwh got hit with.

Rewmac
No he couldnt punch WW Hulks head off. Not a chance in hell. Why not? Freeze and the same time fry it and then punch with all he got. Of course they have to fight a big fight first.

Soljer
So you don't think Supes can punch Hulk's head off before the fight gets to the point where Hulk can physically beat Supes?

While the two are restricted to comparable speed? Nah.

I beg to differ. And even if cyborg could beat ww hulk which I dont think that he could it wouldnt have been as onesided as his little battle with superman. I mean superman was just getting his ass handed to him in like three panels.

Cyborg would dismantle the Hulk. no expression.

You are aware that Henshaw is almost immune to physical damage and one of the most powerful top tiers in comics?

And that he's almost as versatile as a herald of Galactus, except he doesn't forget his powers?

Say that after Green Lantern 25 comes out. smile.

Originally posted by Rewmac
Why not? Freeze and the same time fry it and then punch with all he got. Of course they have to fight a big fight first.

He could always take the Hulk to the core of the earth and then rapidly heat and cool the Hulk....

stick out tongue.

Galan007
No. Gladiator's HV > Superman's HV. Johnny's full Nova force is also superior to Superman's HV imo. none

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/apoc_choke.jpg

BobbyD
Aye! Another one of these Hulk vs Superman threads. Can Hulk win? Yes.

Is he likely to? No.

Clark would take 99/100 of these. Even if you take away his superspeed, his reflexes is still exponentially greater than the Hulk's.

Soljer
Originally posted by BobbyD
Aye! Another one of these Hulk vs Superman threads. Can Hulk win? Yes.

Is he likely to? No.

Clark would take 99/100 of these. Even if you take away his superspeed, his reflexes is still exponentially greater than the Hulk's.

I believe the implication was that reflexes would disappear as well.

Rhinoceros
About Supes' heatvision. Someone said DC earth's scientists haven't been able to measure the temperature of his heatvision.
http://www.livescience.com/technology/060308_sandia_z.html
That's the highest temperature we've been able to create, there's no telling how much we can measure.

This is sun http://www.solarviews.com/eng/sun.htm

I'm not sure how this fight would go in a comic book, I'm pretty sure it'd be quite even

nvrbeenwthagirl
Another way to dumb down a character to give Hulk a win. stop the insanity.

llagrok
Superman's HV isn't getting a lot of credit here :/

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
Superman's HV isn't getting a lot of credit here :/
Superman's H/V is rediculous.

It could cut hulk in half and and ash the remaining parts before they regen.

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman's H/V is rediculous.

It could cut hulk in half and and ash the remaining parts before they regen.

I wish Superman would use his super-spit outside his dreams xD

Kurash
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
About Supes' heatvision. Someone said DC earth's scientists haven't been able to measure the temperature of his heatvision.
http://www.livescience.com/technology/060308_sandia_z.html
That's the highest temperature we've been able to create, there's no telling how much we can measure.

This is sun http://www.solarviews.com/eng/sun.htm

I'm not sure how this fight would go in a comic book, I'm pretty sure it'd be quite even

so the core of the sun is 27,000,000 degrees farenheit and the hottest temperature that scientists have been able to measure is 3.6 billion degrees farenheit . . . so supes HV is at least 133 times hotter than the core of the sun . . . at least

Rhinoceros
so the core of the sun is 27,000,000 degrees farenheit and the hottest temperature that scientists have been able to measure is 3.6 billion degrees farenheit . . . so supes HV is at least 133 times hotter than the core of the sun . . . at least

Yes, pretty much. We've been able to reach f*cking high temperatures on earth.

DestinyGuy678
superman, the shockwaves from his punches have destroyed planets...thatd knock out the hulk

Kutulu

The leader, who's intelligence far exceeds any human in today's world, was unable to measure the full extent of Hulk's strength, and says that he survives the highest extremes of heat and cold that he can measure.
http://img113.echo.cx/img113/8347/leader5tests6mn.jpg

Kutulu
Beyonder himself was impressed with Hulk (during mindless Hulk phase)
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/1226/beyonder6ca.jpg

This was the same Beyonder capable of destroying the multiverse with ease.

Kutulu
WWHulk is pretty much immune to fire.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/finfangfoomresistance.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/finfangfoomresistance2.jpg

Here is a funny scan from the crossover (non-canon, of course), but Hulk easily shatters a green lantern construct:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/GL.jpg

Kutulu
Even Dr. Strange was surprised when Hulk broke the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/crimsonbandsofcyttorak.jpg

Radiation basically does nothing against him:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/radiation.jpg

Rhinoceros

Here is a funny scan from the crossover (non-canon, of course), but Hulk easily shatters a green lantern construct:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/GL.jpg

I think there was a funny scene in one of those non canon crossovers when one of the lanterns makes a Godzilla or something similar from his ring and it just casually stomps Hulk. I could be wrong though.

Soljer
Immune to fire? Nifty.

Immune to heat that is far superior to that of the core of the sun? Unlikely.

Further - there are few characters that have broken more Lantern Constructs than Superman...

Soljer
Even Dr. Strange was surprised when Hulk broke the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/crimsonbandsofcyttorak.jpg

So has Namor and Danny Rand.

Nice respect thread you're posting, but it really isn't relevant to this fight.

Kutulu
Hulk has even smacked Mephisto himself... who claims "It's not possible!"
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/mephisto.jpg

TricksterPriest
2nd, breaking the Crimson bands is massive PIS.

Kutulu
So has Namor and Danny Rand.

Nice respect thread you're posting, but it really isn't relevant to this fight.

The point I'm showing is that Hulk has no limit to how high he can increase his strength, and since he's even stronger than he was on Planet Hulk where he held tectonic plates together, he has enough strength / durability to take out Superman and survive his heat / cold breath.

Don't get me wrong - normal Superman would kick his ass IMHO 9/10 due to speed advantages, but if you take away Superman's speed, then the battlefield is even. Heck even regular Hulk would get his ass kicked by Superman 9/10 even with his speed gone, but WWH is at least as strong and his regeneration is off the charts, and he has what it takes to survive any heatvision or cold blast that Superman can put out.

Soljer
he has what it takes to survive any heatvision ... that Superman can put out.

So, in all of your feat wanking, where did you show him surviving something that greatly exceeded the temperature of the core of the sun?

I must have missed it.

Kutulu
So, in all of your feat wanking, where did you show him surviving something that greatly exceeded the temperature of the core of the sun?

I must have missed it.

The scan from the leader testing Hulk's resistance to the elements.

Kurash
WWHulk is pretty much immune to fire.

great . . . hes immune to fire . . . where exactly does fire rank compared to the core of the sun? Or maybe something thats over 133 times hotter than that?

Soljer

Again, I must have missed it. I don't see him surviving the core of a star here.

Just because the Leader didn't try higher temperatures means little. The Hulk's been frozen before, so, it's clear that the Leader also merely didn't try 'low enough' temperatures.

Kurash

are you talkin about the scan where it looks like Hulk has been placed in an icebox? hardly comparable to the core of the sun

laughing

Kutulu
great . . . hes immune to fire . . . where exactly does fire rank compared to the core of the sun? Or maybe something thats over 133 times hotter than that?

If human scientists, using today's technology, can reach that extreme of temperature, what makes you think the Leader cannot?

The hottest and coldest extremes that he could create could not harm the Hulk. That is using technology advanced far beyond current day technology.

Kurash

If human scientists, using today's technology, can reach that extreme of temperature, what makes you think the Leader cannot?

The hottest and coldest extremes that he could create could not harm the Hulk. That is using technology advanced far beyond current day technology.

when was the comic written?

Soljer
Reposting the scan means little, my friend. In fact, I posted the link in my last reply.

The Hulk's been frozen - fact.

The Leader could not freeze the Hulk - fact.

Conclusion? The Leader didn't try cold enough temperatures.

Likely implication? The Leader also didn't try hot enough temperatures. There was no indication the leader tried anything NEAR the temperature of the core of the sun, much less anywhere near something that far exceeds that.

Kutulu
Again, I must have missed it. I don't see him surviving the core of a star here.

Just because the Leader didn't try higher temperatures means little. The Hulk's been frozen before, so, it's clear that the Leader also merely didn't try 'low enough' temperatures.

WWH has survived Human Torch's nova flame and didn't even get singed, and that was measured to be bare minimum the heat equivilant of a nuclear bomb. Hulk has also survived multi megaton warheads with no effect.

Soljer
WWH has survived Human Torch's nova flame and didn't even get singed, and that was measured to be bare minimum the heat equivilant of a nuclear bomb. Hulk has also survived multi megaton warheads with no effect.

Nothing compared to the core of the sun. doped.

Kutulu
Reposting the scan means little, my friend. In fact, I posted the link in my last reply.

The Hulk's been frozen - fact.

The Leader could not freeze the Hulk - fact.

Conclusion? The Leader didn't try cold enough temperatures.

Likely implication? The Leader also didn't try hot enough temperatures. There was no indication the leader tried anything NEAR the temperature of the core of the sun, much less anywhere near something that far exceeds that.

He survived Human Torch's hottest flame while getting blasted by Storm's lightning at the same time and field of effect.

Human Torch can casually reach 2 million degrees.
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/1834/18altersflameandbodyandqq6.jpg

WWH has not been shown to be hurt by flames - at all. Regular Hulk before his abilities were amped up a full magnitude showed incredible resistance to temperatures.

JasonK4
yes

Exactly.

Kurash
He survived Human Torch's hottest flame while getting blasted by Storm's lightning at the same time and field of effect.

Human Torch can casually reach 2 million degrees.
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/1834/18altersflameandbodyandqq6.jpg

WWH has not been shown to be hurt by flames - at all. Regular Hulk before his abilities were amped up a full magnitude showed incredible resistance to temperatures.

ok so 2 million degrees is comparable to 3.6 billion plus?

Kutulu

I have already defended the 3.6 billion plus statement with the scan of the leader.

Show me on panel where it says it exceeds 3.6 billion plus. They only said unmeasured by human technology - that was hyperbole. I by the same hyperbole showed that the Leader could not find temperatures to burn the Hulk. The statement has been countered.

The core of the sun is 15 million - a similar temperature to what Human Torch does during a Nova Flame attack. WWH shrugged off the core of the sun temperatures like nothing.

vlaaad12345
In hulk fans minds it issmile.

Kutulu

The core of the sun and a full on nuclear explosion at point blank range yield similar heat values - ground zero of a multi megaton nuclear bomb can reach temperatures of 35 million degrees and higher - Hulk has survived that. He has already survived temperatures greater than the core of the sun, and they did less damage than Gladiator's beams did - who, incidentally, could move planets, and who Hulk gave a major ass whuppin'.

Symmetric Chaos
Where is this 3.6 billion or higher number coming from? The core of the sun is 15,000,000C . . .

vlaaad12345
The core of the sun and a full on nuclear explosion at point blank range yield similar heat values - ground zero of a multi megaton nuclear bomb can reach temperatures of 35 million degrees and higher - Hulk has survived that. He has already survived temperatures greater than the core of the sun, and they did less damage than Gladiator's beams did - who, incidentally, could move planets, and who Hulk gave a major ass whuppin'.
/sigh no nuclear explosions arent=to the core of the sun which supermans heat vision is even hotter than.

Kutulu
Where is this 3.6 billion or higher number coming from? The core of the sun is 15,000,000C . . .

NO idea - "someone" mentioned that they could not measure the heat of his vision, so someone else thought that it meant suddenly that his vision was greater than 3.6 billion, which is ridiculous.

I countered with a statement on-panel that no amount of heat measured could damage the Hulk. Statement has been fully countered.

Kutulu
/sigh no nuclear explosions arent=to the core of the sun which supermans heat vision is even hotter than.

Wrong.

http://www.hinduonnet.com/fline/fl1512/15120260.htm

Galan007
Where is this 3.6 billion or higher number coming from? The core of the sun is 15,000,000C . . . Clearly,
The Sun in Marvel = 3.6 billion degrees.
herbhappy

Kurash
I have already defended the 3.6 billion plus statement with the scan of the leader.

Show me on panel where it says it exceeds 3.6 billion plus. They only said unmeasured by human technology - that was hyperbole. I by the same hyperbole showed that the Leader could not find temperatures to burn the Hulk. The statement has been countered.

The core of the sun is 15 million - a similar temperature to what Human Torch does during a Nova Flame attack. WWH shrugged off the core of the sun temperatures like nothing.

your scan of the leader said nothing but "extreme temperatures" and it has already been countered by the fact that hulk has been frozen before which shows that he obviously didnt have the equipment to get to get cold enough. If he cant freeze the hulk what makes him credible that he can create temps above or equal to 3.6 billion degrees?

You say unmeasured by human technology, well last time i checked HUMAN TECHNOLOGY was able to measure up to 3.6 billion degrees farenheit, so therefore if supes HV is unmeasurable by those standards is it clearly above 3.6 billion degrees

Again you bring up the core of the sun, disregarding that supes HV is hundreds of times hotter

Symmetric Chaos
Clearly,
The Sun in Marvel = 3.6 billion degrees.
herbhappy

Nah I just found it. Apparently scientists in 95? 96? had collected data from a machine tested in 2006? Brilliant argument.

Kutulu
Hulk survives at ground zero a nuclear blast that is powerful enough to propel him into orbit with no effect:
http://img143.exs.cx/img143/3475/cobaltman22jn.jpg

Kurash

they stated that scientists cant measure supes HV because it is to hott, and the hottest recorded temp scientists have been able to measure is 3.6 billion (farenheit)

Symmetric Chaos
You say unmeasured by human technology, well last time i checked HUMAN TECHNOLOGY was able to measure up to 3.6 billion degrees farenheit, so therefore if supes HV is unmeasurable by those standards is it clearly above 3.6 billion degrees

"last time I checked" is where your argument falls to pieces. The scientists that couldn't measure Superman's HV didn't have data taken from the ZMachine. Besides who would Leader not have had access to something similar?

Kutulu
your scan of the leader said nothing but "extreme temperatures" and it has already been countered by the fact that hulk has been frozen before which shows that he obviously didnt have the equipment to get to get cold enough. If he cant freeze the hulk what makes him credible that he can create temps above or equal to 3.6 billion degrees?

Again you bring up the core of the sun, disregarding that supes HV is hundreds of times hotter

Your argument is hyperbole, that the human cannot measure the temperature of the heat vision is a moot point because Superman's heat Vision is telekinetic in nature, and it accelerates the molecules within it's path, so no measurement will read it. The only statement of true temperature measurement was to say it's hotter than the core of the sun, which I have proven through scans that Hulk can survive easily.

Kurash
"last time I checked" is where your argument falls to pieces. The scientists that couldn't measure Superman's HV didn't have data taken from the ZMachine. Besides who would Leader not have had access to something similar?

i dont know when that comic was written where they tried to test supes HV

Symmetric Chaos

IIRC it was years ago. Pulling up current records means nothing when they might have come long after the statement was made.

vlaaad12345
wasnt very long ago,supes has also gotten many times stronger over the last few years.

Kurash
IIRC it was years ago. Pulling up current records means nothing when they might have come long after the statement was made.

that i will agree with, but i thought it was a more recent issue

Kutulu

Once again - the only on-panel statement that I have personally seen is that it was hotter than the core of the sun - which Hulk has survived. Show me a scan that states anything about Superman's vision being in the billions of degrees.

vlaaad12345
Once again - the only on-panel statement that I have personally seen is that it was hotter than the core of the sun - which Hulk has survived. Show me a scan that states anything about Superman's vision being in the billions of degrees.
Hotter then the core of a star years ago supes has gotten wayyyy stronger since then and hulk got hit with a nuclear bomb not a hydrogen one,and johnnys flame isnt hotter then the sun either.

Kurash

immeasurable by human tech

Kutulu
hulk got hit with a nuclear bomb not a hydrogen one

Do you even understand what a multi megaton warhead is?

Kutulu
immeasurable by human tech

Show me the scan. Prove your point to me.

vlaaad12345
Do you even understand what a multi megaton warhead is?
Do you understand what you quoted is a hydrogen bomb and nuclear one only reaches a million degrees at most?

Kutulu
Do you understand what you quoted is a hydrogen bomb and nuclear one only reaches a million degrees at most?

Sigh.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_bomb

Kurash
Show me the scan. Prove your point to me.

dont have a scan of the incident, but im sure if you ask real nice someone does have it

TricksterPriest
It's in the Superman respect thread.

vlaaad12345
Sigh.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_bomb
And how close was he?only 20 meters away the temperture is about 500k,not to mention again it was years ago when it was immeasurable and supes has gotten powerups since then.

Kutulu
dont have a scan of the incident, but im sure if you ask real nice someone does have it

I took the liberty of looking up the scan myself:
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/863/supermansheatvision30nk.jpg
"only that it's off the charts by scientific measures... and it's derived from the sun."

That's coming out of the mouth of a blond bimbo reporter.

vlaaad12345
I took the liberty of looking up the scan myself:
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/863/supermansheatvision30nk.jpg
"only that it's off the charts by scientific measures... and it's derived from the sun."

That's coming out of the mouth of a blond bimbo reporter.
And?

Kutulu
And how close was he?only 20 meters away the temperture is about 500k,not to mention again it was years ago when it was immeasurable and supes has gotten powerups since then.

You don't even understand the terms that you are using. You said "nuclear bomb not a hydrogen", so I posted that a hydrogen bomb is a nuclear bomb.

Hulk has survived 4 hydrogen nuclear bombs simultaneously blown up at point blank range.

Each one of them can exceed temperatures of 35 million degrees kelvin. Do the math.

Kutulu
And?

And - it says nothing about 3.6 billion degrees that people are tossing around. It's a reporter - saying his vision is very hot - well no shit. That's the point - that the 3.6 billion number being tossed about is bullshit.

vlaaad12345
You don't even understand the terms that you are using. You said "nuclear bomb not a hydrogen", so I posted that a hydrogen bomb is a nuclear bomb.

Hulk has survived 4 hydrogen nuclear bombs simultaneously blown up at point blank range.

Each one of them can exceed temperatures of 35 million degrees kelvin. Do the math.
The math is 35 million its not multiplying and the temperture dropes rapidly,supes heat vision is always on and hotter then any nuclear bomb so again how is hulk surviving it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>