Department of Administrative Research (The Turks)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/FF7_Turks.jpg
Rufus Shinra (center) and the Turks (left to right) Elena, Tseng, Rufus, Rude, Reno.

The Turks are a group that perform covert operations on behalf of Shinra, including espionage, kidnappings and assassinations. They also scout for potential candidates for Shinra's elite military unit, SOLDIER, and serve as bodyguards for the Shinra executives. The group's full name is the Department of Administrative Research. Within the game, the Turks Reno, Rude, Elena, and their leader Tseng serve as recurring antagonists throughout, although they are not above forming temporary alliances with AVALANCHE, the game's group of central protagonists.

shin_gear
Threads are technically supposed to be about one character.....but they all look so good in that pic. hug

Btw, you named 1 too many people. You mentioned 6 names and there are 5 in the pic.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by shin_gear
Threads are technically supposed to be about one character.....but they all look so good in that pic. hug

Btw, you named 1 too many people. You mentioned 6 names and there are 5 in the pic.

Oops. My Bad.

Sado-sama
Lulz, so could you tell me who's not in the pic you named? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.