True Vampires: against the prince(RP Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malkavian.Blood
"...."

"Ozi?"

"..."

"Ozi! Wake up!"

With a groan, the young looking boy opened his eyes, "What the hell do you want, Drake?!"

Drake, as he was called, sighed, "We just finished rounding up the rebellious vampires, and it's your time to speak to them, along with me and The other leader."

Ozi growled, "I'm fricken sleeping! You want me to talk to ANYONE bring them in here!"

Drake frowned slightly, "But you need to show that you're responsible enough to do all of this.. You're going against a man who could wipe us all out!"

With another growl, Ozi stood up, and pulled his pants on, and walked over to Drake, and grabs him by his shirt, and shoves him out the door, "I'll come when I'm ready!" He yelled, slamming the door shut, and sighed, before starting to get his armor ready.

----

Bach stared at his fellow hunters, "Who here... actually thinks they can kill a vampire?" he asked, "I'm not going to tell you how, because you'd mess up.., You're going to learn the hard way, by doing it.. We're not ready to jump in to their war just yet, but be warned, your training won't be as easy as the crap you see online or on TV."

True Geek
Thanatos sat up, and looked at his symbol of Tonatiuh (Aztec sun god) whom he once worshipped. The item filled him with rage, as it represented the god that rejected him, but for some reason he wouldn't dispose of it. He put it in his pocket. Seeing that it was night, Thanatos decided it was time to go eat and take the money of whichever person he took this day. Thanatos put on his leather jacket and left for the hunt.

Swimming Bird
"..."

"Janos.."

"Marcas?.."

"Janos, for the crimes you have committed you are hereby sentenced to an eternity in the Asylum."

Janos awoke to find himself within a cave he found the other night.

Janos sat quietly with his eyes closed in the dark end of a small opening of a cave. His sword was sat by his side as it had always been throughout the years. It's hilt and blade had a thin coat or rust from the years of disrepair it had endured since his Janos' long sleep. His eyes slowly opened and looked back upon the world again. "..." He clears his throat and shakes his head. "I'll need to feed again soon. BEing this weak again is pathetic.. I used to could go months without feeding." Standing, he quickly grabbed his blade and then remembered just what time period he was in. "Swords.. I believe in this day and age, they are quite obsolete." Though it hurt for him to do so, Janos, left the sword inside the cave and walked out into the bright dark night. Almost instantly he felt at home once again. "Ah, it will be just like it used to be two-hundred years ago." A smiled slid over his face as he marched through the woods and into a city in the distance.

Ordained
His job was to hunt and kill the vampires. He was alone. There was no one else out there that he knew of that could help him. Preston didn't mind, however. He liked working by himself. That way, he could do whatever he wanted without worrying if someone was looking over his shoulder.

He did long for a companion. A friend with whom he could talk to after returning from a hard days kill. But there was no time for that kind of thinking. The vampires were at war with each other and now was the time to put together a plan.

Swimming Bird
Janos approuched a small clearing that led to a road. Subsequently the road headed straight into the city. "Keep it simple, pick a target no one will miss.." Before he released it he had made it all the way into the town and was approching a very run down neighborhood. Many could be seen commercing with one another and Janos could tell that many of them were armed. As if they were planning on becoming his victims, a ground of hoodlums followed Janos into a back alley.

"Nice duds, pretty boy! You gay or something?"

"Little far from home, aren't you?"

"Looks like we'll have to show you what happens when you intrude on our territory without paying your repects."

Janos openly laughed as the group of barely twenty year olds held an almost threatening stance. "You insulent fools think you can really stand against me?"

Looking as if his pride was hurt, one of the gang members pulled out a pistol and pointed it at him. "Keep talking sh*t if you want to die!"

Janos laughed again and bared his claws. "Don't think that I am as ignorant as your two little lackies, that small piece of metal won't trick me into follow you-" A loud bang rang out and Janos just stood there, stunned.

"I told you if kept talkin' sh*t you were gunna get it!" He looked back at his two followers and chuckled. "See if he has anything worth money." They both complied and walked up to the still standing Janos.

Just as one began to search his pocket, Janos snapped up and struc him into the wall with his left arm. The second hoodlum tried to attack him but instead was sent flying into the shooter. A low evil laugh came from Janos and he walked over to the cowering gang member up against the wall and slammed his foot into his face. His body lay motionless as Janos approuched the other two. By now they had both stood up and picked up two blunt weapons. Just as they rushed Janos, he picked up a small jagged piece of metal and jammed it into the gun wielders chest. The other screamed and tore off towards the street. Janos laughed and felt down on his chest and a look of horror crossed his face when he relaized that his body did not heal on it's own. Janos used his special form of feeding that drew the idle blood directly from the dead corpse. After he was finished his wound was healed. "I can only heal after feeding... this is going to be much, much harder.."

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi walked out of his room with his armor on, and his sword on his waist. He had made the armor and sword himself, and had named them. The armor, Taisan-To. And the sword Brielle. Brielle was his daughter who had been taken from him when he was first turned, and he swore to avenge her. For it was the Prince of the City now known as LA who had killed her.

Ozi walked to the main room, where all the vampires were standing and chatting amongst themselves.

"Enough!" Ozi yelled, causing all the vampires to gasp and silence, before starting to laugh, "This little pipsqueek is one of the rebellion leaders?!" One shouted through his laughs.

Ozi's eyes looked directly at the man who had yelled, before they turned a deep blood red, "You! Come up here!" He yelled, pointing at him.

The vampire blinked and smirked, and walked up to Ozi and Drake, who was now standing next to Ozi.

Ozi grinned before in a flash, he put his sword back in his hilt, making it seem as if he had ever removed it. All of a sudden, the vampire gasps as red lines began to show as blood poured from them, many red lines, showing that he had been diced by something, before his arm fell off of his torso, then his head, then his legs, and when the legs gave out, the torso fell in peices on the ground.

The vampires eep'd and looked at the diced vampire, and looked at eachother, "D.. Did you seem him do anything?!" one asked, getting a shake of the head, as a no.

Ozi then looked at the rest of the vampires, "My name is Ozi, and I am one of the leaders in the rebellion. Does anyone ELSE have something to say about it?!" He yelled, wiping the splattered blood from his face.

The vampires shook their heads quickly, "No!" They all yelled, making Ozi grin, "Good."

DangerousBeauty

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi looked around, "We're here to take back LA From that scum. And I'm not going to lose anyone else of my army to Brielle. Should you screw up, I won't hesitate to use brielle to end your life.. Now listen closely. We're going to follow the sewr line, above ground and below ground."

DangerousBeauty
Quietly she took mental notes and fingered one of the pistols at her side. This was going to be interesting, and she was going to enjoy every moment.

Swimming Bird
Janos walked along the streets, almost in a daze from learning how weak he had become. "I am almost as pathetic as a lesser vampire fledgling." Just as he was passing an antique shop, he spotted what would help him regain his lost power and infamy. It was his ancient sword "Baine." Janos quickly entered the shop and picked up the ancient blade. "Careful, that thing maybe rusted but it's still relatively sharp." Janos looked over at the clerk. "How much do you want for it?" The clerk looked down and smirked. "You seem like you really want it so... $500." Janos laughed. "How about you give it to me in exchange for your life?" The clerk burst out laughing and picked up a 12-gauge shotgun. Before he could even cock it, Janos had lept through the front window and had dissappeared. Back in an alley, he tried many times to activate the swords powers but they stayed hidden. "Janos, when you lost the battle, I knew you were not yet to wield the sword. Until you prove yourself worthy the sword will stay just what it is, a blade." With that said the voice went away and left Janos wondering.

Menetnashté
Caleb awoke in his cryptic run-down apartment. It costed him little money and he was happy with it. He looked over at the clock to his bedside and let out a deep sigh, before going and throwing on some clothes.
Caleb took one last look at his apartment and then stepped out, trying to blend with normal society as best he could. He often let his mind wonder what other creatures existed that he was blissfully unaware of. But he grew hungry, he craved the one thing that would satisfy his endless hunger..."Blood" he'd go into the bad part of town, find a whore or someone, they wouldn't be missed.
He reached the town, passing by another man who was wielding a sword, though Caleb payed little mind to him. He soon reached the edge of the alley looking at the street corners. He spotted his target. A hooker at the side of the street, she was obviously on cocaine and was smoking a cigarette in her garish outfit to make matters all the worse.
She stood under a street light, it was dull, the light flickered, she didn't mind not thinking any harm could come to her. Caleb didn't know why she felt safe. If she thought her pimp would protect her or maybe she didn't care. Either way he'd get what he was after. He lightly crept behind her and stopped before he entered the light, throwing a stone and breaking the cheap bulb. She let out a gasp, feeling a chill crawl up her spine. She slowly began walking away but stopped to light up a new cigarette. She held up the lighter getting a glimpse of Caleb's face, before he lunged at her biting into her flesh. She let out a sharp piercing yell, for a second but it died down as she passed.

DangerousBeauty
She sat up straight and looked up in the direction the scream, more like a screech to her ears, came from. She shivered and stood up, her bangs falling over the edge of the clay mask. With the china doll mask on she remained emotionless, the movement of her head slow and as elegant as the painted designs. It was obvious by the way she held herself of what blood line she was from. Curiosity took over, so she quickly bowed to Ozi before disappearing. She reappeared a ways away from the source of the scream. A man with a rusty sword passed by her, the condition of his weapon surprising her.

DangerousBeauty
here is a better picture of her then the one I had in the sign up sheet.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/MidnightsDragon/backgrounds/maskedbackground.jpg )))

Swimming Bird
Janos noticed a piercing scream and then woman close to him tha hadn't been there before. Stopping and breathing deeply, a smile crossed his face as he finally caught her scent. "I didn't really expect to see another vampire in this city after the hunters moved in." The sword in his hand started to vibrate slightly as a human approuched from far off. Instead of going after the human to drain and restore a small fraction of the swords power, he waited for a reply from Shadow.

DangerousBeauty

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi looked around, "..Not everyone is here." he said with a growl, "Where are they?!"

Swimming Bird
"I do not gather with the rest because I am far too old. Not in the sense that I can not help but just in sense that I know I will surely die because of my knowledge." Janos sighed and turned around to face Shadow. "I was once a mighty vampire.. now my name is forgotten and my deeds have gone down as myth."

DangerousBeauty

Uchiha Sasuke
Ichigo stood slouched as he listened to Ozi. "Whoa." What a cocky guy. Ichigo had said to himself before begging to walk to the front of the crowd shoving people out of his way as he got to the front of the crowd. "Hey! What's Brielle and how did you do that move before?!" Ichigo began to ask multiple questions waiting for answers.

Swimming Bird
"Fine, I will join the fight once I disperse my knowledge. Lead on, Madam." A look crossed his face of consideration and then of hope. In the back of his mind he believed he may just yet regain his power. Though it will take him many a year to become his old self.

DangerousBeauty

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi looked at Ichigo, and drew his sword, "This is Brielle, merged with the soul of my daughter, and made with her blood." He said, "And I've done nothing but train for the past two hundred years, waiting for this moment." He said, before sheathing his sword, "And who are you, boy?"

Uchiha Sasuke
"Oh. Wait train for two hundred year. Are you kidding me! You're a pip squeek just like me most of these vampires here are older than you." Ichigo said as he studied Ozi. "Oh ya my names Ichigo Kurosaki. Just turned into a vampire not too long ago. Anyway why did we all have to gather here?" As he looked around in the cramped room.

Swimming Bird
Janos looked over at Ozi and then back at Shadow. "This boy is to lead us to victory?" Looking around at the rag-tag group of vampires, he longed for the days when powerful vampires ruled with an iron fist. All of this was long gone due to a traitor among Janos' own ranks. "But if I must assist the vampire cause in this day and age, then I shall." His eyes looked at Ichigo with disgust and thought in the back of his mind. "Maybe there are some vampires that need to be exterminated."

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi growled and in a flash, the tip of his sword was at Ichigo's throat, "Pipsqueek, fledgling?" He asked, "What gives you the right to call me a name when you know nothing about me?!" he yelled, obviously already irritated.

DangerousBeauty

Swimming Bird
"I was betrayed by one of my generals and my weakness was given to a Damphir. The damn half-breed defeated me and imprisoned me within the halls of time. To be starved of blood for an eternity. Do not fret, my power will once more return once Baine returns to it's old luster." Janos looked at the sword's condition. "It will take one mighty craftsman.."

Menetnashté
Caleb had stalked and followed the two vampires after he'd finished with the girl. He sneaked into the meeting, watching the leader of the group and the others fight amongst one another. Many seemed unruly and ragged to Caleb. He ignored them though, pushing past them with a look of disgust on his face, but curiosity had gotten the best of him. He hadn't seen another vampire in ages and had felt alone the past decade. He reached the front where the leader Ozi was. "What is this place...?" He asked looking around.

Matroshka
Haku walked down the street to the local store he worked at. " Haku i need you to help with the storage in the back. Heres the list" Haku took it " hello to you too" He smiled and took the list. Then hurryed to the back. He looked and saw the list. " 4 crates of this check....... 6 of this" He did this for a while. He was bored. He looked at his watch. " wjat a drag this will never freaking end." He sighed and then heard a noise in the back. Was just a tiny mouse " why couldnt you be somthing cool ?!" The mouse scurried away.

Uchiha Sasuke
"Whoa Whoa! Calm down of course i wasn't talking to you!" Ichigo said with his hands up as his wide frightened eyes looked down at Ozi's sword. He had a half ass smile on his face.

DangerousBeauty

Matroshka
He looked at his locket he keeps in his pocket. He looked so sad as he remembered her. " She died at the age of 89 .....a human" He sat on a box. " our aniversary. " He was surprised he never bit her. " damn pills......damn this life" after her death he managed back into his killing rutine , was worse then ever. His body craved the blood. He didnt know why he had to be a vampire. His blood line he ignored. He never knew who was friend or foe except for her. He was in the world that he didnt want him.

Swimming Bird
Janos wasa greatful that he was lead out of the horribly crowded room. "I do not have to train as hard as most vampires because of a gift I received during my embrace some five-hundred years ago. It allows me to gain the strength of the victim I fed on. Though I still trained just as hard.." Janos remembered his extensive training sessions. "Years I trained to be a general of Lord Caine. If only he were around then all of this would be over and done with. That reminds me, my sword, Baine, was given to me by Caine himself. It too grows strong on the blood of the defeated."

DangerousBeauty

Swimming Bird
"Do not fret young one, I acted much like you described upon meeting Caine. And as for the sword... it's not just any blood. It must have the blood of a powerful vampire to regain it's power." Janos could stand it no longer and undid the straps on the top of the back of his shirt. Upon doing so his wings spread out slowly and regained their shape behind his back.

Matroshka
He spaced out looking at the angry sky. Then his boss nudged him " hiyo wake up man !" Haku looked at him " Sorry im not feeling good..." The boss checked his list of names " you have been out once for being sick but... you really feel that bad that you cant continue" He looked at the sky " sorry ...." Haku got up " just go agian and mark me out for today" The boss nodded " well you will be payed for the hour" He smiled " thanks " He walked off. His boss nodded " why does he always act so shifty ?!" He walked back inside.

Haku was bored looking around " wish i could have died years ago with her " He though. But he refused to take his own life. He just couldnt do it. He remembered when he was old with her. Then he turned young agian. People that he was friends with all died. It sucked. He saw someone talk blood. " o great a fight ?" He thought. " this will be fun to watch" he looked at them. Good canidates for a fight. Where they fighting ? he thought.

DangerousBeauty

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi growled and sheathed his sword, and turned around to walk back to his room so he could be alone.

Swimming Bird
"Tis quite alright M'Lady. Most react in this way to a winged vampire. Few vampires have wings, but all vampires have the potential to get them. Janos looked back down at the sword and wished it to be back in it's once glorious state. "If I can get Baine back into a it's old glory then I can greatly assist you in your quest to overthrow the Prince." His mind darted back to when he first received his wings.

Uchiha Sasuke
Ichigo chased after Ozi. "Hey Ozi where you going man. I wasn't talking to you. Why you gotta get so mad?" Ichigo began to ask alot of questions again before he realized Ozi wanted to be alone still he followed him.

Matroshka
He laughed at the sight and took a seat. He was bored. He remember his blade. " need practice" He walked out away from that and headed to his small home. In his back pack he unleashed his Machette. Very similar to a sword he check it out and he took a 2 by 4. He threw it in the air and did a 360 spin and choped it in 2. He looked at his blade " as costom as it can get.

A metal mixed with lemon juice to give a nice sting and a sword that shaves not slices." He whiped around the blade " i havent forgotten your name Asora. My 150 year old friend." He set the blade down. " hmm " He felt his fangs " heheh" His eyes glowed yellow he took his blade and set out running fast and swift like the night. He looked around for somone to suck blood from. He was loosing it " hahaha !!!" He saw a man. It was a mob leader. He rembered him. Vampire killer 1o1.

Haku ran over to him. " well i know who you are and should know im a vampire. RUN now OR BECOME MY MEAL !!!" He smiled. The mob leader laughed as somone came behind Haku. With Hakus good hearing he jumped back. 3 guys with bats and chained hooks. " is that all" His blade shined with a evil glow. The first guy swung his bat. Haku hit it and shaved it apart. " WHat the heLL !?!!" They all went for him at once. Haku charged for one and kicked him into the open and leaned his sword agiasnt his face and pulled it back.

" AHHH !!!!!!!" It shaved part of his face off. He screamed as he bleed and ran away. The mob boss shook in anger. " DAMMIT HES ONE VAMPIRE" They reached inside there jackets. Most likely for there guns. Haku took out his silence Beretta and took cover around the corner. He turned and shot hitting one guy in the arm. One guy threw his chain and hooked it on Haku. " FISHING IS FUN !!!" He yelled out. They all aimed there guns at him. The one with the shot arm smiled " bye bye" Haku with quick speed put away his pistol and went behind them all and choped the chain and the holder nearly in half. Then he stabbed the other in the neck and the bullets hit Hakus chest. Then he ripped out the mans thoat. He took his blade to the Mob Bosses throat. "who hired you ?" He was sweating " the prince i swear !!!!" He frowned " idiots" And he sliced his stomach and stabbed him in the back.

He drank from the blood "nasty but some what tastey". People surrounded the area. He crouched down and with a huge leap landed on the roof and ran back to his place. Hours went by , he was satisfied but he felt sick. " o god ..." He held his stomach. That blood wasnt good for him it was tanted in a way. He eventually took off his coat and uncovered his face fully " all witnesses will die sooner or later." He collapsed from the pain. He laid there in bathroom.The bullets didnt hit him. For none penitraited as they hit his vest. HE was half awake now " my arm , dammit" It was bleeding from the hook wound " ahh" He couldnt get up

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi growled darkly, and turned to face him, "What the hell do you want?!" He yelled, "Gonna call me pipsqueek?! Going to make fun of my blade?! Going to do something that will get your ass diced like the other bigmouth?!" He yelled, walking towards Ichigo, "Well do it! Cmon! I want to see your blood spill! Just give me one reason to do it!"

(I should have mentioned this in the profile, so I'll mention it here, Ozi has a very short fuse, ad doesn't like being bugged^_^)

Uchiha Sasuke
Ichigo took a few steps back. "Hey hey. Why you gotta get so angry. I'm only ten years old i mean seriously you wouldn't kill a ten year old. Once i become more powerful you won't be treating me like this." He turned his back to Ozi. "Hm! Some leader." Ichigo muttered under his breath. Man what a hot head. Tsk and to think i looked up to this guy. He had said in his mind and got his meanest look on his face.

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi growled and grabbed Ichigo, and pushed him up against the wall, "Don't be an ass! You're bugging me, and I don't like it! I would suggest going to talk to drake before I decide to waste you!"

Uchiha Sasuke
Ichigo grabbed Ozi's arm trying to pry his hand off him. "Fine! I'll go!" Ichigo had said as he looked to the left and tried his best to hold back his tears, and gritted his teeth.

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi smirked, before leaning forward and pushing his lips against Ichigo's, "Don't be a stranger, coward." He said, and let him go, laughing as he turned away and started walking.

(He plays mind games too, mostly to be an ass^_^)

Uchiha Sasuke
Ichigo wiped his mouth off and spat. Then looked at Ozi as he walked away. "Coward." Ichigo growled and balled his hands into a fist. If i charge at him now he'll kill me easily. But one day Ozi. Ichigo said as he stood up smiling. He also turned around and started too walk away.

Matroshka
Haku managed his stength and wrapped his arm. He headed back to work. He had nothing better to do now. He hated his path. He hated the very blood flowing threw him. Why would his own clan go betray him liek that ? He felt confused. He wanted answers but he had no idea what to do. He wasnt paying attention while walking straight into a person (Ichigo) " o crap sorry bout that. " He saw a look on his face as if he wanted to kill somone. Was it because of him or ... Haku wondered if he knew anything about the prince.

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi stopped and looked back, "I recieved your thoughts.., Your mental shield sucks." He called to Ichigo, "Someday what?"

Uchiha Sasuke
"Sorry about that man." Ichigo said as he shoved something back in his pocket quickly. "Hey are you in this vampire clan? Do you know why all us vampires gathered here? By the way my names Ichigo Kurosaki." He said as he smiled to Haku.-To Matroshka.

Uchiha Sasuke
Ichigo had turned around to see Ozi. "I don't even know what a mental shield is. And stop reading my thoughts! It's none of your buisness!" Ichigo said and gave Ozi a cold glare.-To Malkavian.Blood

Matroshka
Haku looked at the person that thought he was all tuff and snickered " walk away" He knew he shouldntt have gotten involved but he turned to Ichigo "im Haku and my own clan is agiasnt me order by the prince so now..... i want revenge. " He smiled " im tired of playing mr. Goody goody" He looked back at the other stranger. Is this guy really that strong ? He wondered. " shouldnt you pick on people your own age. Or are you older than me" He smirked

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi grinned, and unsheathed his sword, and turned to him, "I don't know.. Who cares? I wouldn't mind a new blood stain on Brielle."

Matroshka
" talk is cheap. And a life is never for free" He pulled out his machette. He looked in the kids eyes. trying to figure out what move he would make if any. "why do i get myself into stupid messes" He thought "maybe i was looking for an excuse to fight" He thought about it. He didnt think it would be that much of a challenge. Behind Hakus glasses set his snake shaped eyes that put fear into most. They only glow for hunger. He knew this kid wouldnt be easy. He had a feeling he wasnt 15 at all. " So really how old are are you ? " Haku asked , he must know for sure.

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi grinned, "Past three hundred, with 200 years of pure training..." he said before appearing in front of him, "Strike me, and see if I bleed." he said, grinning, "OR perhaps..., see if your hands stay on long enough?"

Matroshka
His eyes widend " ah shit " He thought. Only thing Haku could hope for was to avoid him. " hmm well ok then " He jumped back with lightning speed and reached in his pocket and took out a small knife. He threw towards him knowing he would hit it away. HE was curious as to what he had planned. Hakus strategy. Do very weak attack then see how well they counter attack. If to great then get ready for one hell of a fight. Haku wasnt a very strong fighter but was quick wich made up for it. He dare not do anything wreckless. Haku needed to see what Ichigo knew. If he can ask him later that is.

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi didn't flinch or even move, letting the knife hit him, making his eyes go bloodshot, and ripped it out of his body, and threw it back, whizzing just past Haku's head, and smashed in to the concrete wall, almost piercing it completely,and raised Brielle, "Very good.., I needed the pain to bring your death.."

Matroshka
" heh how foolish do you think i am buddy ? " He knew fighting this guy would be to much. His years and power are over Hakus. But could he get away now. Or would he be followed and killed " well.... im not dying today nor tommorow. Not until i find out what the prince is after me." He smiled " bet yo could kill them all right ?" He said smirking. He knew were to run exactly. (( Damn im tired. And right before somthing good is ganna happen xD g'night all ))

Menetnashté
Caleb leaned against a wall watching the mass group of Vampires. Some were drinking as much beer as they could get down their throat, others were fighting and some were...well Caleb wasn't sure what the hell they were doing. He grew tired though, as far as he could see the leader was the strongest but he still maintained the attitude of a teenage boy who was trying to show off. He couldn't grasp why the were all so fighting amongst each other when the meeting itself had been held to fight a common enemy.
He shrugged his shoulders, lighting up a cigarette he'd picked up from the whore he'd killed earlier. As he inhaled the first time a wicked grin appeared on his face thinking about the murder.

Diamond Kisses
"DIE!"

Marie closed her eyes and covered her face, even though it was covered by metal already; as the remains of the recently slain vampire scattered over the room. It was somewhat her signature to destroy the body trough explosives. She was not taking any chances that a vampire could rise once more and walk the world. What she killed, stayed dead. She arched her eyes as she looked down on her knee. The bastard had wounded her just near the waist and the cut was somewhat deep.

She stumbled out of the now ownerless house, holding her hand over her leg. The meeting that had been assembled by some vampire hunter had already commenced and she was running late as it was already. She cautiously climbed up on the metal-clad horse that she owned. Her lack of imagination was revealed as she ordered her horse to ride, which carried the name White- which was a white Arabian stallion, that had been in the vampire hunting dealings near as long as she has been. She was not one to build up emotional bands, but she had one with White.

Almost reaching her destination, she felt her vision blackening. White sensed her drifting of and rode into an alley just in time. The pain that Marie had surpressed had overcomed her and she fell to the ground with a loud crack. Her metal armor struk the tarmac hard and it rassled from the touch of metal. She also had landed in a puddle of water, but she could not care less of that. She sighed and panted heavily as her leg ached and her vision blackened.

White had been trained for most situation, and a near unconcious Marie he had learnt to hide along with himself. The horse grabbed her by the rope that she had just finished wrapping around her waist for this situation and pulled her into the furthest corner of the alley. The trail of blood from her leg could possibly give her away, but she was ready.

Holding her silver-bullet gun close, she leaned back against the wall and grabbed a blanket that just happened to be in the very same alley. White laid down next to her and she threw the blanket over him and her legs. She removed her helmet to be capable of breathing more clear as she kept an eye on the surroundings. Not long did it take before her sight faded and the pain forced her into a slumber.

Maybe next time she would care to caress her wounds.
Would there be a next time?
Only time could tell!

DangerousBeauty
Shadow smiled and watched Janos. "You're mind is always thinking isn't it? I can see it in your eyes."

True Geek
As Thanatos was searching for someone who wouldn't be missed, he smelled a large gathering of vampires. Curious at what it was, he began heading there.

Swimming Bird
"Yes, I am not like most of the vampires who jump right into whatever they are doing. I like to think my plan through before putting my own life at risk." Janos memory went back to the supposed ally that had betrayed him over two hundred years ago. "Sebastion... I swear I will destroy you." Janos blinked and look embarassed. "So sorry Miss. Shadow."

Ordained
After a long three weeks of hunting and killing a clan of extremely savage vampires, Preston was pooped. He had all kinds injuries; scars all over his body, sore muscles, knots and lumps in places where he didn't know they could be. He even had a dislocated shoulder blade, but he popped it back in place. Yep, Preston was tired.

He needed a partner. Someone who could watch his back and make sure that he stayed alive. One he could do the same thing for. Being a hunter was a lonely lifestyle, but there was not a lot of people out there who could do the things that Preston, and the few others, could do.

He decided to get something to eat before he called it a day. He opened his refrigerator only to find a box of baking soda and a jar of what might have been mayonnaise. (He couldn't tell anymore because it was green now.) That's the life of a hunter, Preston thought to himself. Baking soda and spoiled condiments.

He rustled up some money from his piggy bank and decided to go out the back door because he didn't want his nosey neighbors asking him why was he limping. When he went through his backyard gate, he quickly pulled his signature dagger from under his shirt because he saw a rather large creature in the corner of the alley.

He walked a little closer after hearing what sounded like a slight neigh and saw that a horse and woman, who were both clad in heavy metal, were sleeping. The woman was holding what looked like a gun, (it was to dark to tell), and her right leg was bleeding. "Now this is a sight," Preston whispered quietly. He tried to rouse the girl, but to no avail. He realized that she was unconscious. He hoisted her over his shoulder, took her into his home, gave her first aid, laid her on the couch and went to the store to buy groceries.

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi smirked and just turned away, and walked to his room. When he got there he picked up his sword, and kissed it lightly, before putting it on it's mount. He smiles as he picked up a pack of cigarettes, and lit on up, then took a deep drag from the Menthols.

Matroshka
(( ummm so u left ?)) Haku watched the guy leave " well awsome" He turned to the kid. He saw that he really was just a boy. " Do you know anything about the prince ? " He said. Not even knowing if it would help.

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi stood in his room, smoking as he cleaned his armor of blood, "They don't treat me like a leader.. So I must prove to them I am one? Bull.. I'll show them when I'm the last one alive.."

Diamond Kisses
Rapidly opening her eyes, she stared up into the roof. She did not fade away indoors. She felt her surrounding but could not find her gun. She quickly got up from the couch but her pain got up alongside with her and after twitching, she fell of the couch and down onto the floor. Where she fortunatly found her gun, which she obviously grabbed. She sat up with her back against the couch and removed the safety trigger of her gun. She could feen the foul scent of vampire and she was not going down like this.

However, it did not occur to her that it was the residence of a vampire hunter. All she knew was that there was a smell of vampire in the air and that she has defended herself before. She crawled up into a corner as her leg slowly recovered itself. The pain dampened and she noticed her leg had been taken care of. But by who and why? Maybe her being in this building was not thanks to hostility, but something friendly. However, she was taking no chances.

With the gun in her hands and sitting in a corner, she was ready for anything that would enter the room.

Ordained
~Marie, I'll reply later today. I have to take Ben to the hospital for a checkup.~

Diamond Kisses

Uchiha Sasuke
Ichigo was smiling as the two were fighting. "Awesome too high level vampires fighting." He then had seen Ozi begin to walk away and turned to Haku. "Prince? Who the heck is that?" Ichigo had said before he too had began to walk away. He had went back to his normal rude self again.

DangerousBeauty

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi just sat inside his room cleaning his armor and smoking his cigarette silently, not even noticing the person who was now outside his room.

DangerousBeauty
She closed her eyes and deeply inhaled the smell of his cigarette. She smiled faintly and knocked softly on his door. That was the same brand her sire smoked while he was teaching her. She found the familiar scent relaxing.

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi sighed deeply, "..It's open.."

Matroshka
Haku desperatly tryed to find a solution. Anyone he asked in the crowds had no idea of what he was tlaking about. He knew thye were lying to avoud him. He needed help. He was walking around trying to listen to any sounds he could of made on his leave. Nothing could be heard as he walked in the direction of were he went off to. He remembered what he said too. :Very good.., I needed the pain to bring your death.." Haku thought for a second.

" So if somone uses a curing power on him it will
hurt him ??" He kicked a rock " and who the hell can do that ? " He saw a mob point toward him "not a...." He heard a knock on a door and his slight blood stench that was left over lingered to Hakus noise. " Gatta be him" Haku had to move fast. He ran toward the knocking when a taser hit his back. " AHHH SHIT !" He was get shocked greatly until he cut the string. about 18 men gathered " your so dead."

He rememberd that his pistol now only has 24 shots left. And if he pulls out his gun they will pull out theres. He gathered spit in his mouth " TantED BLOOD aNYONE !!??" He spit it out into a mans eyes. He screamed " IT BURNS LIKE ACID !!" They ALL charged for him. HE shot 8 rounds killing 7 people. They then started beating him with bats. So many. He didnt have enough energy at this point to use his black portal to escape.

" ok enough" A man with a long black coat arrived " well well mr Haku looks like we got you. " He pulled out a golden dessert eagle. Haku couldnt move. " wanna play a game ? how bout russian roulette ?!?!" Haku spat " but its not a revolver !" The man in the coat laughed " i know !!! isnt it funny !!!!" Haku was trying to activate his portal. He couldnt do it. "why betray me ?!" The man in the coat laughed " because you are useless !!!" Haku closed his eyes and waited to die.

He fired a round in the air. People ran away. Haku opened one eye. The man in the coat was smiling. " i love to watch tortured animals die !!!" Haku got up wobbling " no....... fight me fair !" The guy in the coat laughed and shot him 6 times in the chest " and you are dead !" Haku fell to the ground. " Lets go " The man in the coat said as he reloaded his gun and walked off with his men.

DangerousBeauty
She appeared beside him with her lips near his ear. "Janos, the creature of legends is waiting for you leader. He wishes to help you with your battle. I'm sorry to bother you, but I figured you needed to know." She smiled and pulled away from his ear, watching him through her mask.

Matroshka
Haku got up and threw down his vest then collapsed back down on the ground. " heh ..... i aint ..... no.... human... and i will ... not die like ... one." He took off his second layered shirt. 3 bullets peirced. He took out a knife " o man " He toor one out " AHHHH !!! GOD DAMMIT !!!" He ripped out the other 2. He fell on his hands and knees. " o man ..... " He breathed hard. he saw his own blood. It freaked him out.

The man in the long coat came back " WANT MORE HUH !!!!" Haku took out his sword " lets go" He shot a bullet towards Haku. He ducked and charged. He shaved his arm almost in half. He fell to the ground dropping his gun " Ahh GOD NOT That !!! PLEASE DONT KILL ME !" Haku smirked as his men came back " o i wont" He turned around and cut 4 mens throats and ran towards them as fast as he could.

He climbed on one and jumped high in the air. Haku started to spin like a hurricane. He clashed down in the middle killing 5 of them. He then was hit with more bats. He grabbed one of them and pushed them back and turned around face to face with a gang member " BOO" He head budded him hard. He fell down uncounsious. Haku spun agian slices 7 more.

The remaining 8 backed up " you can leave now or die." 2 charged him. He grabbed 2 knifes and in a flash threw them into there heads. " anyone else ?!" He heard the Man in the coat pick up his Deagle. He ducked and shot a guy directly in front of Haku. He turned around brining his sword upward and shaved his gun hand off and kicked him in the face to knock him out. He fell but was not out. He looked at the 2 on the ground " well....... somthing got through..... i just realized that when i saw my own blood. It made me think. I WILL NOT DIE SO EASILY! " The man in the Coat was crying in pain. The guy Haku head budded early got up.

Haku turned around and shaved his head off. He turned back to the coat man. "tell me were the prince is !" He shook his head " never !!! " With his other arm he shoved a pill in his mouth and swallowed it " bye !!!" He fell down dead. " noo.......NOOOO !!!!! BASTARD !!!! COWARDS !!!! " He yelled as it started to rain slightly. His blood from his chest. " i can bleed" He was afraid, he never saw his own blood before. He sat down and tryed to keep his mind together. "rage brought me to this extreme measure ...." He was sure of that. He took out a small mirror and tilted his glasses. "Yellow agian..." The yelllow turned into brown in five minutes. He was normal agian.

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi looked at her, before sighing, "Take off the mask if you're going to be talking to me."

Matroshka
Haku knew he heard that. He was only a few ways down. He walked out into the open holding his cut. " im in no mood ot fight now ..." He just wanted to make it clear once he got there that all he wanted was answers nothing more. But if he ticked him off. He could be killed. " no.... cant let that happen." He heard his talking. After years of super sonic hearing it made up for his poor eye sight. But he heard to many things at one point or another, like prayers, screams of the dying and tears of the tortured.

Uchiha Sasuke
Ichigo sat down and began to scratch his head as he sat down thinking. "I wonder what happened to that other guy. Maybe he could have taught me a thing or two. Man this place is so boring." He then stood up and looked around and began to walk to another room where he seen a man sitting in a chair.

DangerousBeauty

Matroshka
A girl stoped in front of Haku " o my God you ok ?!?! " She took her jacket and held it to his chest were he was hit " no really im fine " He was still after all that bleeding " pressure will stop it i hope " He looked at her. Does she know who Haku is ? is she nuts to help some random person ? " Thankyou but you will ruin your jacket" She took it back " you dont seem phased at all" she looked like she wanted to run away. " wait dont i just ...." He couldnt think of anything to say.

She didnt run. But she looked at him in the eyes. "well ... i need to go sorry bye !!" she sped off " but ..... im not ....." people looked at him. He heard them talk about him " man that guy looks like a phsyco !" He held his ears and ran by the door of the man he almost faught with. He felt like his head would pop. Then he felt at ease. " hehe.....agian in the same day ?!?!??!!" His eyes glowed agian , he could tell. " hhehehe "

Haku knocked on the door hard " i know your there and i need your help " He shouted. When his rage was like this he didnt know what was going on. He just went along with what his body does. His body takes control. He didnt know what he was doing at all. As if he was some sorta mental patient.

Swimming Bird
Janos closed his eyes and began to think of the easiest way to regain his powers when a small vampire approuched. "Hmm.. Child are you a pure blood or are you the result of a bitten youngling?" Janos was almost thrilled of the thought of two vampires having a child and producing another pure blood like himself into the world.

Uchiha Sasuke
Ichigo shrugged his shoulders. "Man you sure are smart for a old geezer. But i guess i'm a bitten youngling. I'm Ichigo Kurosaki who the heck are you?" He had said as he sat down in the chair across from Janos.

Swimming Bird
"I am Janos Audran, everything I've done has gone down as a legend. I was once a powerful general but all of that changed when I was betrayed." Janos' wings flared as the image of his betrayer came into mind.

Uchiha Sasuke
"Whoa! Wings! Baka impossible. You very powerful, you don't look to strong to me. But you do have wings i never seen a vamp with wings." Ichigo looked at the wings closely.

Swimming Bird
"Only a very, very few of us ever get wings.." Janos sword began to glow and his features turned cold. "Sebastion is here.." Janos stood up and did not even bother to hide his wings. "Sebastion! Where ever you are hiding, come out so that I may destroy you once and for all!" He made his way into an adjacent hallway and inspected all of the vampires he saw.

True Geek
Thanatos found the place where he smelled the vampires. He walked in and asked the closest vampire what was going on.

(That's anyone who wants to interact with Thanatos smile)

Ordained
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Rapidly opening her eyes, she stared up into the roof. She did not fade away indoors. She felt her surrounding but could not find her gun. She quickly got up from the couch but her pain got up alongside with her and after twitching, she fell of the couch and down onto the floor. Where she fortunatly found her gun, which she obviously grabbed. She sat up with her back against the couch and removed the safety trigger of her gun. She could feen the foul scent of vampire and she was not going down like this.

However, it did not occur to her that it was the residence of a vampire hunter. All she knew was that there was a smell of vampire in the air and that she has defended herself before. She crawled up into a corner as her leg slowly recovered itself. The pain dampened and she noticed her leg had been taken care of. But by who and why? Maybe her being in this building was not thanks to hostility, but something friendly. However, she was taking no chances.

With the gun in her hands and sitting in a corner, she was ready for anything that would enter the room. Due to the unexpected guest resting on his couch at home and her wild beast companion, Preston didn't waste any time getting the things that he needed. He bought some milk, eggs, fish and bread for the two of them and some oats for the woman's horse. When he returned to his home, he was greeted by an empty couch. "Well this is a surprise," he said. He sat his groceries on the couch and went to the kitchen to grab a large bowl. He filled it with the whole thing of oats and gave it to the still sleeping horse. He came back in the house, stood in front of the door and said, "I don't think that you'd leave your horse out there so that means that you're somewhere in this house. Would you mind telling me where you got those injuries from?"

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi looked at her, and rolled his eyes and continued to clean his armor. He took another drag from his cigarette, before putting it out in an ashtray.

Diamond Kisses
"I rather not"

Marie remained in her corner, but something about his voice soothed her upstressed mind. She slowly lowered the gun and took a deep breath. The blood has stopped flowing. Hopefully it was the wound that had healed and not the fact that she did not have much more blood to bleed that made it stop. She looked up against the door and realised she did not have much more choice than to trust this stranger. For now, that is.

Swimming Bird
Janos stepped away from the larger group of vampires and into a dark alleyway a long way off. The darkness seemed to cling to the walls and no matter how he tried he could not make out a shape. "Where are you, traitor?" Just as he had spoken a large vampire which also had wings approuched him. "Sebation." The other vampire smirked. "The great Janos Audran. It pleases me that I am the true reason of your downfall." Janos in a fit of rage, drew the aged Baine and held it in a fighting stance. "Oh come now Janos, you are in no condition to fight me. It would be no fun for me to kill you now."

Matroshka
Haku banged on the door. His agression getting the best of him. " OPEN UP !!" He was ganna break it down if need be , he needed that guy for more than one reasons.

Ordained
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
"I rather not"

Marie remained in her corner, but something about his voice soothed her upstressed mind. She slowly lowered the gun and took a deep breath. The blood has stopped flowing. Hopefully it was the wound that had healed and not the fact that she did not have much more blood to bleed that made it stop. She looked up against the door and realised she did not have much more choice than to trust this stranger. For now, that is. "Well, could I at least get your name," Preston asked. "I' assuming that you're a vampire hunter by the type of armor you and your horse are wearing. You have nothing to worry about here. That is something that we have in common," he smiled.

immaturerainbow
May I join
If so

Name: Emmilee
Looks: Bleach blonde hair ((Choppy)) Green eyes, ablino skin
Race: Vampire
Wears: Colorful shirt, skin tight jeans, hightop converse.

She was always a vampire, living the life of an aristocrat.
She is often serious with a little playfull mood.
Her goal is fixed on destroying ((The prince stick out tongue))
she is easy to spot because of her delecate charms, beauty, and scent.
((WHICH SMELLS OF ROSES big grin ))

immaturerainbow
(( If Im able to join))

Emmilee slowly made her way into the gravyard.
Her hair lightly brushing against her pale, radiant face.
She kept silent footsteps, just incase someone was following her.

Swimming Bird
Sebastion laughed at the weakened Janos and slowly approuched him. "Poor, poor Janos, you fight and fight, just to lose now. Such a pity." sebastion drew his sword and faced Janos. Janos let out a chuckle and held the ancient Baine in a fighting stance. Janos made the first move as he rushed Sebastion, but made no attempt to strike. His intention was for Sebastion to block his attack. Just as Sebastion blocked, Janos slammed forward with the force of his wings and knocked Sebastion on his back. "You may just be a challenge yet, Janos!" Sebastion retaliated with a hard hit to Janos' chest, forcing him into a wall. "Markus! Take my place in this battle, our Lord beckons me!" A shadowy figure leaps down from the roof tops as Sebastion exits the battle. "Markus? MY champion!?" Markus stepped from the darkness and laughed. "Janos, it has been a while." Janos raised his blade once more. "That it has Markus.. the traitor." Markus leaped towards Janos' but went to far. "Such hostility to an old friend?" Janos' smirked as Markus attempted a second attack but fell short. "You tried to kill me, or have you forgotten!?" Janos' let out a casual laugh. "Well it appears that I failed." Markus attempt one last jump and reached Janos' nut instead of landing his attack, he was impaled by Baine. "Clever, Janos" Janos raised his fist and slammed it into Markus' neck, breaking it and leaving Markus dead. "Now, I killed you." Janos' absorbed Markus' power before leaving his corpse.

immaturerainbow
This is what she looks like smile

immaturerainbow
she continued walking, until she ran into a group of people.
(( Need people to RP with))

Swimming Bird
((Post your character info in the Sign up please))

Janos' approuched the area where the other vampire were and sought out a place to rest. Two wounds were visible on his right arm and blood seemed to slowly seep out and dissapear into his clothing.

((Page back are the replies, everyone.))

immaturerainbow
(( Eh... Where is that...??? -.- im a NEWB sad ))

immaturerainbow
(( FOUND IT ))

Swimming Bird
((The exact same title just has "Sign Up" on it. I posted in it to make it easier for you to find cool ))

Janos' sat down in a deep chair and watched the other vampires bedate and argue amongst themselves. "Is this really the resistance that we will be facing the Prince with? If this is the case then I might as well try and find my old generals. Then at least I could have an actually powerful vampire... Even now after taking Markus' power, no one will want to follow one as weak as me though.." Janos' sighed and began to think of new ways to gain power.

immaturerainbow
ha ha embarrasment
Embaressed now....

yeah so now what O.O

Swimming Bird
((Just RP until you feel like finding someone. Since you are a vampire you can go to where they are all meeting. Try and keep non RP related chatter and questions to the sign up also please. smile ))

immaturerainbow
((kk gotta go ttyl))
REPLY TO MINE IF YOU WANT TO :P
byez

Swimming Bird
((Keep the chatter in discussion thread please stick out tongue ))

Janos' approched the small girl, Emmillee. He let out an exasperated sigh. "What is with all of the young vampires in our army?" Janos' almost laughed at what he had seen so far of the resistance. "Then again seeing such a turn-out of vampires was an encouraging sight.

immaturerainbow
She smiled gently. Her green eyes peircing his.
Her canine teeth glistening.

Swimming Bird
"You seem like you were recently turned. What is your age, young one?" Janos' breathed lightly, his wings hanging from his back in mid-air. It seemed like an influx of new vampires were popping out from now where.

immaturerainbow
"No...Im an aristocrat, I've been a death dealer my whole life".
Her hair lightly brushed against her face.
Her smile still embrasing her albino colored face.

Swimming Bird
"Be wary, your sixteen or so of killing are nothing compared to the acts of the older vampires." Janos thought about all of the young vampires he had seen die before there time and how he wanted to save as many as he could. "Remember that you can trust no one. Not even out leader."

immaturerainbow
"Who said I trusted anyone...?" A light smirk replaced her gentle smile.
There was a hint of a playful mood in her tone.

Swimming Bird
"I only assumed that you would be as naive as the other younglings. At one point in time, no matter who we are, we've been betrayed at least once." Janos' knew that there was something different about the girl but he couldn't quite place what it was.

immaturerainbow
She dropped her smirk. "I've all ready witnessed that...Many times actually". She bit her lip until blood filled her mouth.
She swallowed some of it.

Matroshka
(( stop triple posting please)) Haku left disguested " wher is that kid ?!" He ran back to the last location. Gone as he figured he wouldnt wait. He was to tired to go on looking. He went back to his place , locked the door and collapsed on the bed " o man" He feel asleep.

immaturerainbow
(( I triple posted O.O Im sorry... I didn't think that I was triple posting sad ))

Matroshka
(( before you were but now its ok smile so your good now ^_^))

immaturerainbow
(( Lol okay, so uh... I guess. Since the other guy left... you can have yor dude come smile ))

Swimming Bird
Janos' stormed out angrily after receiving a mental messaged from antoher vampire. "..." His breathing was irradic and his anger was off the charts. Power was surging through him and even though it was not much, it was plenty for what he planned to do. Kill as many humans as possible.

immaturerainbow
She bit her lip. Then continued walking. She spit soem of the blood out.
Leaving the scent of an aristocrats blood filling the air.

Matroshka
" Haku your not ganna make it" A deadly face appeared. Haku woke up " stupid dreams" He got up and looked at his clock. " grrrr" He made his wayt to the streets. He yawned and walked past the crowds. " man im so tired !" He walked past the many humans with no problems at all. Hes adapted to them and there life spans and life styles. He could never forget his wife that died 167 years ago. He yawned agian walking no where in particular.

immaturerainbow
Her scent crept closer to Haku, as she got near him.

Swimming Bird
Screams filled the air as Jano's lept through the air and impaled a civilian with his sword. "More blood!" He jumped up and onto another person and sliced his neck. Sickeningly cruel laughter could be heard coming from Janos. "I am Janos Audran and I am here to reclain this world!!" His next victim was a middle age woman. He slammed her into the wall and watched as the life faded from her. A police officer approuched him from behind and struck him in the back of the head. Janos' reeled forward holding his head and then retaliated by life the cop into the air and forcing the night stick through his chest. The cops' eyes went blank and he dropped to the ground. By now Janos's could here sirens from far off so he quickly drained the bodies as best he could with his weak mind abilities and lept onto a roof top to wait and abush more humans.

immaturerainbow
Her footsteps were silent.
The only thing was that was noticable was her scent and radiant pale skin.

Swimming Bird
The more Janos' fed, the more Baine started to look like a sword. He let out a chuckle and watched below as police officers and paramedics swarmed over the area trying to save someone. "Yes, keep placing yourself in the open.. it only makes it easier for me." Janos watched the panic and dismay but the one thing that caught his attention was the scent of the girl from before.

immaturerainbow
She picked up his scent.
Turning her head in his direction.
She walked over to him silently.

Swimming Bird
"Be gone, if they find you here they will kill you too. You are yound and can still be powerful." Janos turned around and look around the area before looking back at her. His paranoia and excitement could be seen easily.

immaturerainbow
"I'm not running away that easily". She cocked her head slightly.
"Besides, this looks like fun".

Swimming Bird
"If they come at us in great force, neither of us will be able to fight. You'll need a lot more power... then again feeding is one of the only ways to get stronger.." Janos thought deeply and tried to decide on what he would do for his next move.

immaturerainbow
"Well, either way.... Im staying...".

Matroshka
Haku laughed at this " i could take on 28 of them i could take on more." His eyes were clearly normal. He wouldnt be fighting inb top performance without his rage. But he had nothing to be angry about

Swimming Bird
Janos' wings flared. "You do not know the forces working against us." Janos turned around walked out into the street. Just as soon as he did, two cops approuched. him with their guns armed. "Just stay there and every thing'll be fine. A low laugh crept out of Janos'' throat as he flung a thin jagged piece of metal at one of the cops, slicing into his neck. Instantly the other cops fired on him and stared as Janos stood there. "You're turn!" Janos launched forward and used his sword to cut the head off of the cop. As his body slid to the floor Janos used his ability and pulled the blood from the body to his lips.

immaturerainbow
She watched in awe, then went ahead and stepped over to his side.

True Geek
(Fine, since none of you have decided to respond...)

Thanatos saw that what he was waiting to respond was merely a portrait. I hate when that happens.
Thanatos walked further into the place and saw many vampires fighting eachother. Finding this hilarious, he took a seat and watched them.

TigerEyes
Hades came around the corner of a pole and saw Thanatos. She could tell he was an immortal because of his skin and the way he held himself. She looked past him to see more immortals fighting, creating quite a show.
She silently came up behind Thanatos." It sad they feel the need to defend nothing."

Swimming Bird
Janos chuckled Emmillee's stare and turned to her with a calm smile. "Even you can do this with enough training. When it comes down to it all, blood may keep us alive, but it's training that makes us strongest." Janos looed around for another victim but failed to see anyone else. "Hmm.. they must have all scattered when I made the attack. More police will come looking for these two.." He thought for a moment before attempting to hide the bodies. "No, better to let them find the bodies.."

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi just continued to clean his armor, before putting it up on a rack, and sitting on his bed, lighting up another cigarette, and taking a small drag.

DangerousBeauty
She watched him blankly, then got bored and looked around at the room. "I um... I'm sorry to hear about your daughter... Truly I am... It must hurt." She cleared her throat and looked at the floor, not use to talking to people like that.

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi growled, and looked at her, "Do not speak of such things.." He warned darkly.

DangerousBeauty
She jumped and nodded, looking back to the floor. "Very well. Since you're in such a bad mood tonight, I'll leave you be." Quietly she got up and walked to the door, glancing back at him before shutting it behind her.

True Geek
Originally posted by TigerEyes
Hades came around the corner of a pole and saw Thanatos. She could tell he was an immortal because of his skin and the way he held himself. She looked past him to see more immortals fighting, creating quite a show.
She silently came up behind Thanatos." It sad they feel the need to defend nothing." Thanatos listened to the first logical statement he heard all night.
Thanatos answered "It is their nature. They have probably recently been changed, feel the power they have because of being dead, and think they can rule the world with it. They probably haven't faught enough to know they die easily and I severely doubt they have lived long enough to truly understand the importance of life."

TigerEyes
Originally posted by True Geek
Thanatos listened to the first logical statement he heard all night.
Thanatos answered "It is their nature. They have probably recently been changed, feel the power they have because of being dead, and think they can rule the world with it. They probably haven't faught enough to know they die easily and I severely doubt they have lived long enough to truly understand the importance of life."

Hades nodded in agreement.
" As I said sad..." she paused for a moment and glanced back at the fight. She sighed and turned back to Thanatos. "Can you truly say you've lived enough...I mean lived enough to know the importance and true meaning of life."

True Geek
Thanatos responded, "I believe that in my 497 of existence I have learned the importance life has... especially since I spent my living years in a culture that took away life to go about daily business. My 472 years of thinking about my culture has taught me how important life is. As for the meaning, we'll just have to wait and see what the gods tell us."

TigerEyes
She looked deeply at him. " I'm only 47 years younger than you, and I have to slightly disagree. I know that I desire life and I value it's importance but I'm not truly sure it has importance..." She stopped and reflected on what she had said... " I'm Hades by the way"

True Geek
"Ah, yes, we must never get deep into a philosophical debate without first introducing ourselves. I am Thanatos. Glad to meet you Hades... Is that your natural name or a name taken as a vampire?"

TigerEyes
" Given, my mother was a solar, intrigued my gods... Thanatos unusual name, I'd guess taken but I've been wrong before."

True Geek
"I don't know its roots, but I am Aztec. With the culture being extinct, I suppose it would all seem rather strange... Now where were we? Ah, life's value. Well, life means what you make of it. If you care about living, it means a lot; if you hate it, kill yourself or be sacrificed or something along those lines. These people don't understand the value of life because they're not taking it into consideration at all. No thinking, just reckless behavior."

TigerEyes
"very true..." she sat down beside him and stared at the ones fighting. " I guess being on your own for 445 years causes you to rethink your being more often then not."

Malkavian.Blood
Ozi then stood up and took off his clothes, and put on a blue hoody, with a paid of chained dark blue jeans, and put on a black baseball cap, and walked out of his room, then towards the cafeteria the building had, with a few workers in it, feeling like eating a burger or two. He walked in and got what he wanted, and sat down, and took a bite. Not only did he not look the same as he did when he had his armor on, he looked like a completely new person.

He took another bite of his burger and yawned. Then looked around, seeing a few other vampires enjoying something to eat, other drinking from an IV Bag, and others just talking and laughed, "Idiots... They should be getting ready.., We're leaving tomorrow." he said silently.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>