Killer Frost vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
KF has been interesting me as of late. Can DD manage to get the best of her? Discuss! smokin'

Symmetric Chaos
I imagine KillerFrost would kill him quite easily.

SpookySmurph
Originally posted by Muck101
KF has been interesting me as of late. Can DD manage to get the best of her? Discuss! smokin' Making this thread? Then you obviously aren't interested enough...

Anyways, spite, and such.

guy222
kfrost

Galan007
KF pwned Wonder Woman -- So naturally my first inclination is to say that she should be able to beat Daredevil as well.

sdurug

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
KF pwned Wonder Woman -- So naturally my first inclination is to say that she should be able to beat Daredevil as well.

sdurug

I wouldn't say she owned WW per say. WW was after all watching out for Hawkwoman, and fighting two others as well. But I concede, Frost has the goods to at least hurt Wondy.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I wouldn't say she owned WW per say. WW was after all watching out for Hawkwoman, and fighting two others as well. But I concede, Frost has the goods to at least hurt Wondy. Dianna's inability to simply break through KF's 'constructs' make me wonder exactly what they're composed of?

Clearly more then generic ice.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dianna's inability to simply break through KF's 'constructs' make me wonder exactly what they're composed of?

Of course. Also shown when Superboy and KO couldn't do it.

The Great Galen
I kind of consider that PIS though, WW should have had never got roughed up the way she did....and the constructs KF makes should have never been that big of a problem.

Galan007
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I kind of consider that PIS though, WW should have had never got roughed up the way she did....and the constructs KF makes should have never been that big of a problem. It's not PIS at all.

KF simply packs more of a wallop then many people realize.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I kind of consider that PIS though, WW should have had never got roughed up the way she did....and the constructs KF makes should have never been that big of a problem.
She's a major villian. And has been a firestorm villain. She even gave Kyle fits. I dont' see how people can see her as weak.

Draco69
Dianna's inability to simply break through KF's 'constructs' make me wonder exactly what they're composed of?

To be honest, I first thought Killer Frost to be nothing more than Iceman-lite.

But reading Firestorm changed that.

WW was being doubleteamed by Dr. Light AND Killer Frost so she obviously wasn't beating WW by herself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Draco69
To be honest, I first thought Killer Frost to be nothing more than Iceman-lite.

But reading Firestorm changed that.

WW was being doubleteamed by Dr. Light AND Killer Frost so she obviously wasn't beating WW by herself.

And Cheetah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.