Hayabusa & Hotsuma vs Dante and Virgil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Super Ninja Duo vs The Half breeds
\
Discuss

Csdabest
and yes I know i spelled it wrong

shin_gear
Any one of the Spardas solo this if these are regular stipulations...

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by shin_gear
Any one of the Spardas solo this if these are regular stipulations...
Agree

Burning thought
Hayabusa solos

fascistcrusader
Dante and Vergil, they're fighting skills are at least equal to the ninja's, and they have the whole immortality thing on their side.

Csdabest
No Quicksilver,super sparda, or Devil Trigger and no Immortality

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Burning thought
Hayabusa solos Lulz, I don't think so even with these stipulations, though it will be closer. 55% at least now for the Spardas, in my opinion.

Csdabest
Seeing as The Ninjas are faster and more skilled in melee weapons than the too. i dont see how its 55% there way. Bullets are Dante only advanatge. But as the great words of dodgeball. If you can dodge a wrench. You can dodge a dodgeball. If Ryu can dodgle missles and gatling gun shells from a copter than he can dodge Dante P-shooter

Sado-sama
Lulz..hmm..speed is debatable but I'll give that to the ninjas...plus they have teleportation.

Dante and Vergil's healing factors are nigh-instantaneous...ah what the hell the ninjas take it. You severely toned down the Sparda bros in this match. stick out tongue

Csdabest
If their immortal. its too much of a handicap. taking away super forms is good. Shiow skill. If i gave them trans it would be like.

SSJ Vegeta vs Trunks

Sado-sama
Hmm...perhaps.

I'm a big DBZ fan btw. stick out tongue

Sado-sama
Woo! Last poster in 12 straight threads! eek! w00t

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Lulz..hmm..speed is debatable but I'll give that to the ninjas...plus they have teleportation.

Dante and Vergil's healing factors are nigh-instantaneous...ah what the hell the ninjas take it. You severely toned down the Sparda bros in this match. stick out tongue

Big deal, Vergli has teleportation too.

And not only Dante dodged missles, but he SURFED on those.

Sado-sama
Wow...that's fvcking awesome. big grin

Csdabest
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Big deal, Vergli has teleportation too.

And not only Dante dodged missles, but he SURFED on those.

Meh Ryu had sex with one and made bomberman

Sado-sama
Lmfao. laughing out loud

Burning thought
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Lulz, I don't think so even with these stipulations, though it will be closer. 55% at least now for the Spardas, in my opinion.

lol i was joking ofc, but now "No Quicksilver,super sparda, or Devil Trigger and no Immortality"

i think the 2 ninjas have some chances to win, if not many

Sado-sama
That was the best joke ever though...Hayabusa solos (lulz) that was so great...well to me it was.

Csdabest
thought he was talkin about my bomberman missle joke

Sado-sama
How exactly did Ryu have "sex" with a missile?

kwon_ji_hae
lol wtf i dunno how hes gona do it with a missile lmfao that was funny haha

Sado-sama
Yepperz. Anyway, screw the stipulations because I don't care. Team Sparda ftw bidge. 13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.