Go Ahead and Eat!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
A few Extra pounds aren't that bad.

(but just to be safe....go for a walk)

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Um...my response is two-fold.

1. No shit.
2. Fat people are gross.

Devil King
I see that working at Harvard has made him smarter.

Lara
I think that the concept of a healthy weight is over rated and talked about far to often, your either obese or anorexic medically.
If your medially ok weight-wise for your height your usually unhappy through being uncomfortable.

I myself am over weight but I am by high street terms "average" size and by medical terms "clinically obese".

I'm 5'6" and around 180 pounds I have a healthy appetite, I'm not afraid of food at all, and I have an active and healthy life style, I dont have much time for exercise, so I make up for that at work as I'm constantly on my feet rushing around, I walk almost every where and I have a very good sex life. I have no hang ups about my body and I love being me.

when I go shopping I easily find reasonably priced clothes for my size and look good in the clothes I wear.

now you tell me, does it sound like my weight affects the way I live? Do I sound "Obese"? laughing out loud

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Lara
I think that the concept of a healthy weight is over rated and talked about far to often, your either obese or anorexic medically.
If your medially ok weight-wise for your height your usually unhappy through being uncomfortable.

I myself am over weight but I am by high street terms "average" size and by medical terms "clinically obese".

I'm 5'6" and around 180 pounds I have a healthy appetite, I'm not afraid of food at all, and I have an active and healthy life style, I dont have much time for exercise, so I make up for that at work as I'm constantly on my feet rushing around, I walk almost every where and I have a very good sex life. I have no hang ups about my body and I love being me.

when I go shopping I easily find reasonably priced clothes for my size and look good in the clothes I wear.

now you tell me, does it sound like my weight affects the way I live? Do I sound "Obese"? laughing out loud

You're pretty active. That's always good.

Lara
its good for your mental health as well as your physical health lol

Robtard
This is obviously a lie prepetuated by the Hostess Corporation. I say, put the cupcake down, and go for a jog, fatass.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
This is obviously a lie prepetuated by the Hostess Corporation. I say, put the cupcake down, and go for a jog, fatass.

um yeah... smile

I weighed 201, this morning in my underwear. I carry a few extra pounds so to speak. I am 5'10".

Daily calories? 3500 to 4000+. (Depends on how much I can get in.)

Am I a fatass? No. Do I love to eat? HELL YES!!!!!!

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
um yeah... smile

I weighed 201, this morning in my underwear. I carry a few extra pounds so to speak. I am 5'10".

Daily calories? 3500 to 4000+. (Depends on how much I can get in.)

Am I a fatass? No. Do I love to eat? HELL YES!!!!!!

Put down the Big Mac, slap those fries out of your mouth, go for a jog and McDownsize your fatass, McChunky.

dadudemon
Put down the Big Mac, slap those fries out of your mouth, go for a jog and McDownsize your fatass, McChunky.

laughing laughing

I love it.

Look at my facebook profile for pictures of me...I am not fat by any means.... still, though, that was funny.laughing

Robtard
laughing laughing

I love it.

Look at my facebook profile for pictures of me...I am not fat by any means.... still, though, that was funny.laughing

Who you trying to convince here, me or yourself, Pte. Pile?

dadudemon
Who you trying to convince here, me or yourself, Pte. Pile?

I PM'd you my nudes. Enjoy.

Robtard
I PM'd you my nudes. Enjoy.

I didn't really want to see you in your underwear... I was also just ****ing around with you about the "fatness" thing. I'll PM them to SpearofDestiny, he's beat his meat to them, I bet.

InnerRise

now you tell me, does it sound like my weight affects the way I live? Do I sound "Obese"? laughing out loud 5'6" and 180 lbs?

Yeah....it sounds like you're over weight.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

dadudemon
I didn't really want to see you in your underwear... I was also just ****ing around with you about the "fatness" thing. I'll PM them to SpearofDestiny, he's beat his meat to them, I bet.

Lord Urizen is a nice guy, I am sure he wouldn't do that.....and it wasn't MY underwear...it was your moms. big grin

Robtard
Originally posted by InnerRise
5'6" and 180 lbs?

You're a dickhead. Sad thing, you actively try to be.

Robtard
Lord Urizen is a nice guy, I am sure he wouldn't do that.....and it wasn't MY underwear...it was your moms. big grin

My mother doesn't wear underwear; she certainly wouldn't wear those padded "crotch-enhancing" briefs you had on.

BackFire
I'm going to eat 3 pizzas tonight and jerk off while eating butter.

Jealous?

dadudemon
My mother doesn't wear underwear; she certainly wouldn't wear those padded "crotch-enhancing" briefs you had on.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I don't wear padded "crotch-enhancing" briefs. Penis envy much?

And no, you mother doesn't wear underwear all the time....she has me pull them off with my teeth sometimes.

And, how the hell did you know that your mother doesn't wear underwear?
confused sick

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm going to eat 3 pizzas tonight and jerk off while eating butter.

Jealous?

No... but thanks for the butter/jerk-off tip.

Robtard
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I don't wear padded "crotch-enhancing" briefs. Penis envy much?

And no, you mother doesn't wear underwear all the time....she has me pull them off with my teeth sometimes.

And, how the hell did you know that your mother doesn't wear underwear?
confused sick

Of your 6 inches? Of course not.

My mother is 67, so you're a nasty bastard... kudos to her though, for scoring a 24 year old guy, even if he stuffs his underwear for show.

She tells me everything, Mr. 2-Pump Chump.

BackFire
It makes your semen extra creamy and thick, the girls like it like that.

InnerRise
You're a dickhead. Sad thing, you actively try to be. More lies to disrupt yet another thread I see.

You're simply obsessed with me.

I'm use to it though.

Robtard
More lies to disrupt yet another thread I see.

You're simply obsessed with me.

I'm use to it though.

Blah, blah, blah, same old sctick... I asked you before if you ever get tired of your little game, you didn't answer... it goes something like this.

1) You say something stupid, rude and/or asinine
2) Someone calls you on it
3) You claim that person is infatuated with you

So?

dadudemon
Of your 6 inches? Of course not.

My mother is 67, so you're a nasty bastard... kudos to her though, for scoring a 24 year old guy, even if he stuffs his underwear for show.

She tells me everything, Mr. 2-Pump Chump.

Hey man, a payin' customer is a payin' customer. And no, I do not stuff my drawers...you are just used to looking at your small package in the mirror. Also, it is disturbing that you can remember that size of my weiner...how do you even know the size? Oh yeah, that's right, your mother tells you everything.

InnerRise
Blah, blah, blah, same old sctick... I asked you before if you ever get tired of your little game, you didn't answer... it goes something like this.

1) You say something stupid, rude and/or asinine
2) Someone calls you on it
3) You claim that person is infatuated with you

So? It's alright Robtard. You wanted my attention....and you got it unfortunately.

I should have listened to WrathfulDwarf's advice and just not played into your trollish little game.

Juvenile attacks in order to divert attention away from your very own less than mediocre self.

Robtard
Hey man, a payin' customer is a payin' customer. And no, I do not stuff my drawers...you are just used to looking at your small package in the mirror.

Mother says otherwise; mother wouldn't lie.

Robtard
It's alright Robtard. You wanted my attention....and you got it unfortunately.

I should have listened to WrathfulDwarf's advice and just not played into your trollish little game.

Juvenile attacks in order to divert attention away from your very own less than mediocre self.

So... nothing new, eh?

Funny, that makes you the idiot then, if you believe that.

Yes, yes, and yes... you're better than me and everyone else. Heard it all before.

Tell you what, quit acting like a dickhead, I'll quit calling you on it, deal?

InnerRise
So... nothing new, eh?

Funny, that makes you the idiot then, if you believe that.

Yes, yes, and yes... you're better than me and everyone else. Heard it all before.

Tell you what, quit acting like a dickhead, I'll quit calling you on it, deal? The life of a troll is a idiotic and sad one.......without attention you're nothing....so I'll stop giving it to you now.

Night Night troll.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Robtard
The life of a troll is a idiotic and sad one.......without attention you're nothing....so I'll stop giving it to you now.

Night Night troll.

So says the turd who calls some woman "overweight" on a message board.

dadudemon
So says the turd who calls some woman "overweight" on a message board.

Dude, at 5'6" 180lbs. that is overweight. It would be trolling but she was passing it off as being healthy and that weight being normal for her at that height. Her BMI would be 29.

However, she could have a very big ass and some huge boobs and have small legs and a tiny waist.

Robtard
Dude, at 5'6" 180lbs. that is overweight. It would be trolling but she was passing it off as being healthy and that weight being normal for her at that height. Her BMI would be 29.

However, she could have a very big ass and some huge boobs and have small legs and a tiny waist.

If you believe she's fat, that's fine. I personally find the BMI index skewed and rarely accurate. If you read her post, she was making a point about being happy with herself, calling her fat, is a dick move.

At 5'6" and 180, she isn't obese and in a serious health risk area, if she said she was 5'6" and 250, while trying to pass it off as a healthy lifestyle, then sure, you and the turd would have a point.

Captain King
I could afford to lose twenty or thirty pounds, but hey, people could also afford to stop drinking booze. Do I tell people they're gross for enjoying alchahol?

How about because they gamble?

Or smoke?

What is this? ****ing Russia? I thought this was America? And in America, I can smoke two packs of ciggerate, eat a pound of red-meat, and drink a bottle of vodka. And still be a productive citizen who works, pays taxes, and has sex with his hot girlfriend once a week. (Only once a week so the cum is really good. wink )

Oh, I forgot, this is new America! Where we try our damndest to be like Europe!

Kinneary
Yeah. Because being healthy is something only Europeans do.

I live a totally inactive lifestyle, for the most part. I run 5k probably once a week, and that's only because I'm forced to. I eat junk food and drink soda, and I'm 160 lbs at 5'10. Not being fat isn't a hard thing to do.

Devil King
Originally posted by Captain King

How about because they gamble?

That might be a side effect of your restless leg syndrome. You might wanna see a doctor.

dadudemon
If you believe she's fat, that's fine. I personally find the BMI index skewed and rarely accurate. If you read her post, she was making a point about being happy with herself, calling her fat, is a dick move.

At 5'6" and 180, she isn't obese and in a serious health risk area, if she said she was 5'6" and 250, while trying to pass it off as a healthy lifestyle, then sure, you and the turd would have a point.

As long as you feel the BMI index is useless, that is fine. For the most part, it works great on women. It doesn't work very well on muscular men but it works with the average man just fine.

The BMI doesn't accurately measure a man who is skinny but has a bear belly; he may show up as normal on the BMI but in reality, he is very unhealthy. (Plenty of studies on that...google it.)

Also, being 5'6" and 180 is almost obese. (Just 1 point away...that's it.)

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/adult_BMI/english_bmi_calculator/results_overweight.htm?pounds=180&inches=66

The BMI isn't accurate for everyone, like myself, but it is accurate for a majority.

Also, this was never MY point. I was just pointing out that InnerRise was correct in s

I never indicated that this young lady was obese, but overweight. InnerRise said that same thing. Is it the truth? Yes. Was InnerRise accurate in his statement? Yes. Was it a nice thing to point out to a person who obviously is proud of herself and feels great at her weight? No...not at all. That is why you never saw me telling her that she is not at a healthy weight...it just isn't kosher to do that.

Depending on her frame, she should weigh 135. And this 135 is at about 18% body fat. However, I am the type of man who would rather a girl be a little overweight than a little underweight so 145-155 might be okay on most girls bodies at 5'6".

But that is just coming from a former personal trainer...what do I know?

Robtard
As long as you feel the BMI index is useless, that is fine. For the most part, it works great on women. It doesn't work very well on muscular men but it works with the average man just fine.

The BMI doesn't accurately measure a man who is skinny but has a bear belly; he may show up as normal on the BMI but in reality, he is very unhealthy. (Plenty of studies on that...google it.)

Also, being 5'6" and 180 is almost obese. (Just 1 point away...that's it.)

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/adult_BMI/english_bmi_calculator/results_overweight.htm?pounds=180&inches=66

The BMI isn't accurate for everyone, like myself, but it is accurate for a majority.

Also, this was never MY point. I was just pointing out that InnerRise was correct in s

I never indicated that this young lady was obese, but overweight. InnerRise said that same thing. Is it the truth? Yes. Was InnerRise accurate in his statement? Yes. Was it a nice thing to point out to a person who obviously is proud of herself and feels great at her weight? No...not at all. That is why you never saw me telling her that she is not at a healthy weight...it just isn't kosher to do that.

Depending on her frame, she should weigh 135. And this 135 is at about 18% body fat. However, I am the type of man who would rather a girl be a little overweight than a little underweight so 145-155 might be okay on most girls bodies at 5'6".

But that is just coming from a former personal trainer...what do I know?

What if she's muscular? What is she has large breast? What if etc. etc. etc.? You and the turd have no real idea how "overweight" she really is, in reality. Even is she had 50 pounds of pure "overweight" fat, why respond to her "I feel good about myself and am a active person" with basically saying "you're fat"? Like I said, it's a dick move.

No, she "shouldn't" weigh any certain number, she weighs what she weighs; as long as she isn't in a health risk zone, it doesn't really mean shit.

I don't know what you know... I often hear the "personal trainers" at both Gold's Gym and 24 Hour spout nonsense to their exercise ignorant clientele.

P.S. with all the possible flaws you've stated about the BMI, not sure it defends your "it works fine" stance, body types vary greatly. I'm 5"9, 170 and fairly lean, while an ex-coworker was the same height and same weight, yet he barely had an ounce of muscle, yet our BMI would be about equal. I can think of pairs of women where this discrepancy would apply too.

dadudemon
What if she's muscular? What is she has large breast? What if etc. etc. etc.? You and the turd have no real idea how "overweight" she really is, in reality. Even is she had 50 pounds of pure "overweight" fat, why respond to her "I feel good about myself and am a active person" with basically saying "you're fat"? Like I said, it's a dick move.

No, she "shouldn't" weigh any certain number, she weighs what she weighs; as long as she isn't in a health risk zone, it doesn't really mean shit.

I don't know what you know... I often hear the "personal trainers" at both Gold's Gym and 24 Hour spout nonsense to their exercise ignorant clientele.

P.S. with all the possible flaws you've stated about the BMI, not sure it defends your "it works fine" stance, body types vary greatly. I'm 5"9, 170 and fairly lean, while an ex-coworker was the same height and same weight, yet he barely had an ounce of muscle and was most all jiggle, yet our BMI would be about equal. I can thin of pairs ow women where this discrepancy would apply too.

You are not really disagreeing with me...you basically said the same things I did...

I said it wasn't kosher what he said...

I said that the BMI isn't perfect.....I also said that it works really well in a majority of cases for men and women...something that is FACT and you can't get around that...dude, this is America, most people are overweight...and by overweight...I mean fat.

I think it is great that she feels great and likes how she looks...I kind of made that point already.

15 to 20 years from now, if she is still carrying that much weight (Which you and I both know that most of the extra weight is fat.) she may have health problems such as hypoglycemia and hypertension...but weight (yes, I did that on purpose), the BMI is "so flawed" that it can't be used...right? Also, I have ALREADY gone over the negatives of the BMI in another thread a long time ago...it is not like I think the BMI is godly.

Robtard, she has a slightly higher BMI than I do...do you honestly think she is toting as much muscle as I am?(relative to height) Ms. Olympia doesn't even weigh 180 in contest shape. (Iris Kyle.) Also, do you honestly think she weighs 180 lbs?

Robtard
You are not really disagreeing with me...you basically said the same things I did...

I said it wasn't kosher what he said...

I said that the BMI isn't perfect.....I also said that it works really well in a majority of cases for men and women...something that is FACT and you can't get around that...dude, this is America, most people are overweight...and by overweight...I mean fat.

I think it is great that she feels great and likes how she looks...I kind of made that point already.

15 to 20 years from now, if she is still carrying that much weight (Which you and I both know that most of the extra weight is fat.) she may have health problems such as hypoglycemia and hypertension...but weight (yes, I did that on purpose), the BMI is "so flawed" that it can't be used...right? Also, I have ALREADY gone over the negatives of the BMI in another thread a long time ago...it is not like I think the BMI is godly.

Robtard, she has a slightly higher BMI than I do...do you honestly think she is toting as much muscle as I am?(relative to height) Ms. Olympia doesn't even weigh 180 in contest shape. (Iris Kyle.) Also, do you honestly think she weighs 180 lbs?

Not sure I'm saying the same things you're saying, because I have yet to say she's fat as fact, based on solely her weight and height numbers.

I have no idea what her body type is like, she could be pure blubber or rather fit, my point is, I don't know.

She said she weighs 180; I have no reason to doubt her and no way to verify, but why ask that?

Edit: I did my BMI off your link, here's what it says, lol.

"Your BMI is 25.1, indicating your weight is in the overweight category for adults of your height."

I barely have a belly and you can see my abs.

Kinneary
It's not accurate for everybody. You both agree. The only argument is whether or not it was a rude thing to say.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Kinneary
Not being fat isn't a hard thing to do. Actually it is for some people.

A number of factors go into that. Genetics....Prader Willi Syndrome.....Metabolism...etc..

So although it's not hard for you, it's hard for others.

Lara
wow! what a debate laughing out loud

ok guys I have two pics to show you neither are recent but show me at two very different weights and no I'm not ashamed to show them big grin

the first one is me at around 140 lbs and the second is me around 225 lbs

I'll let you make up your minds as to how I am now as I dont have any recent pics laughing out loud

I'm not offended by any of the preivious comments but am fully appreciative of those in my defence. thankyou.

Lara
ok this is me at 225 lbs

WrathfulDwarf
You look fine in my book.

Lara
thankyou. you see in the first pic when I weighed 140 lbs everyone I knew was harrassing me trying to get me to eat more as I looked really unhealthy apparently.
I admit I didnt feel very well and was always tired but I ate the same sized meals then as I do now and I dont snack to be honest if I do its fruit.

so as to the comment about physical frame, I rather large frame for a woman but that comes from having an adult dose of steriod inhalers at the age of 9 due to asthma triggered by a servere chest infection.

aside that I was a very active child, was part of the county team for long jump and relay running, I rode my bike for two hours a day every day and also did sponsored skipping on a regular basis for the british heart foundation.

the inhalers put pay to all that and the weight just piled on and doctors didnt monitor me so by the time I was 13 I weighed nearly 300 lbs and that when I said to my mum enough was enough.

I was fed up of being bullied and being laughed at during P.E lessons.
I enjoyed sports, and still do when I get the time to go swimming.
Which is rare these days as i work unsociable hours for blockbuster, so I try and stay as active as possible.

I find now that my weight is pretty stable which is good and I'm in the process of looking for another job that will allow me the time to get back to swimming. laughing out loud

dadudemon
Not sure I'm saying the same things you're saying, because I have yet to say she's fat as fact, based on solely her weight and height numbers.

I have no idea what her body type is like, she could be pure blubber or rather fit, my point is, I don't know.

She said she weighs 180; I have no reason to doubt her and no way to verify, but why ask that?

Edit: I did my BMI off your link, here's what it says, lol.

"Your BMI is 25.1, indicating your weight is in the overweight category for adults of your height."

I barely have a belly and you can see my abs.

We both agree that the BMI is faulty...but we both don't agree that it is useless.

You are right on the border. You also could have more muscle mass than the average male at 5'9". Men should have body fat range between 9 and 19%...however, for best health, it should be kept below 15%.

Are you at about 12%? I think 8-12% is the athletic range.

Originally posted by Kinneary
It's not accurate for everybody. You both agree. The only argument is whether or not it was a rude thing to say.

Nope...we agree there too. We just disagree on the usefulness of the BMI.

dadudemon
thankyou. you see in the first pic when I weighed 140 lbs everyone I knew was harrassing me trying to get me to eat more as I looked really unhealthy apparently.
I admit I didnt feel very well and was always tired but I ate the same sized meals then as I do now and I dont snack to be honest if I do its fruit.

so as to the comment about physical frame, I rather large frame for a woman but that comes from having an adult dose of steriod inhalers at the age of 9 due to asthma triggered by a servere chest infection.

aside that I was a very active child, was part of the county team for long jump and relay running, I rode my bike for two hours a day every day and also did sponsored skipping on a regular basis for the british heart foundation.

the inhalers put pay to all that and the weight just piled on and doctors didnt monitor me so by the time I was 13 I weighed nearly 300 lbs and that when I said to my mum enough was enough.

I was fed up of being bullied and being laughed at during P.E lessons.
I enjoyed sports, and still do when I get the time to go swimming.
Which is rare these days as i work unsociable hours for blockbuster, so I try and stay as active as possible.

I find now that my weight is pretty stable which is good and I'm in the process of looking for another job that will allow me the time to get back to swimming. laughing out loud

You're not that bad looking in the first AND second picture.

However, I would recommend some resistance training. I think you need about 10-15lbs more of muscle mass and lose about 35lbs of fat. (That can be done in 3 months or less on Anabolic Steroids...hehe.) Even though you would technically be "overweight", you would look great and you would feel better than ever.

Robtard
We both agree that the BMI is faulty...but we both don't agree that it is useless.

You are right on the border. You also could have more muscle mass than the average male at 5'9". Men should have body fat range between 9 and 19%...however, for best health, it should be kept below 15%.

Are you at about 12%? I think 8-12% is the athletic range.

Nope...we agree there too. We just disagree on the usefulness of the BMI.

I don't know what my fat % is exactly, I highly doubt it's 15% or over. With the exception of a little fat around the mid-range (being 30+ makes it hard to be lean), I'm lean. Like I said, I can still see my abdominals, regardless of what the BMI says.

Lara
nah, I dont like steriods full stop. I refuse to take them when I a chest infection even now which isnt very often. I just hate the thought of not being able to climb the stairs and breathe normally ofterwards laughing out loud I'm done with that.

but I make up for the excercise in the bedroom laughing out loud its more fun.

dadudemon
nah, I dont like steriods full stop. I refuse to take them when I a chest infection even now which isnt very often. I just hate the thought of not being able to climb the stairs and breathe normally ofterwards laughing out loud I'm done with that.

but I make up for the excercise in the bedroom laughing out loud its more fun.

I was sooooo joking about the steroids.

And I was talking about anabolic steroids, not corticosteroids.

And I agree, buring calories "in the bedroom" is a much better way to burn them.

ADarksideJedi
For someone who is watching there weight.Eating is a bad thing.jm

botankus
JM, you're back! Now who's the couple in your avi? Please don't tell me it's a wedding photo.

Syren
5'6" and 180 lbs?

Gonna call me out for being 'infatuated'?

Robtard
Just how many does that make now?

InnerRise
Originally posted by Syren

Gonna call me out for being 'infatuated'? No.....you said it yourself.

Rather think of you as a follower.

wink

ragesRemorse
Im not sure whom ever thought it was unhealthy to a be twenty or thirty pounds overwieght. Obviously its healthier to be at fighting weight, but depending on your daily energy exersion. being slightly over wieght is in no way deadly. Wonder why people need to be told these things.

Admiral Akbar
I wouldn't mind putting on some extra weight. I'm 6 feet and 2 inches tall at 150 pounds and no matter how much I eat I can't seem to exceed 155 pounds. sad

Robtard
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
I wouldn't mind putting on some extra weight. I'm 6 feet and 2 inches tall at 150 pounds and no matter how much I eat I can't seem to exceed 155 pounds. sad

You're 17 and you obviously have a high metabolism (even for a 17 year old). I wouldn't worry too much about it, age will sort you out in time. If you still want to put on weight for training/body building purposes, take weigh gaining supplements, along with a healthy high calorie diet.

Admiral Akbar
I do in fact want to gain some weight for body building purposes, so I might as well give those a try.

botankus
Right now I'm 4'5" and about 318, maybe 320 after a tub of Ben & Jerrys. I'd like to gain about 75, maybe 76 more poinds. Any advice?

dadudemon
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Im not sure whom ever thought it was unhealthy to a be twenty or thirty pounds overwieght. Obviously its healthier to be at fighting weight, but depending on your daily energy exersion. being slightly over wieght is in no way deadly. Wonder why people need to be told these things.

maybe not 20 but 30 is pushing it. Humans have never lived this long in all of our evolutionary history...we usually died around age 20 around 10,000 BC (Or how people doing it now...bce)

Since we are living longer and working less, humans are having to do all sorts of stuff that didn't matter for our ancient ancestors such as exercising and making a real effort to eat right.

20 to 30 lbs overweight of muscle? That is healthy as long as you got that way and stay that way through resistance training and didn't get that way through Anabolic Steroids. (Even then, testosterone has been shown to IMPROVE blood lipid levels in elderly men.)

If you carry 30 lbs of extra fat for 40 years...it will negatively impact your health.

InnerRise
Originally posted by botankus
Right now I'm 4'5" and about 318, maybe 320 after a tub of Ben & Jerrys. I'd like to gain about 75, maybe 76 more poinds. Any advice? haermm

You're joking right?

Right?

......confused

botankus
haermm

You're joking right?

Right?

......confused

No, and I'd appreciate if you'd stop being a dickhead and making fun of me. crybabycrybaby

InnerRise
No, and I'd appreciate if you'd stop being a dickhead and making fun of me. crybabycrybaby Sawry...thought you were truly kidding.

leftright

ragesRemorse
maybe not 20 but 30 is pushing it. Humans have never lived this long in all of our evolutionary history...we usually died around age 20 around 10,000 BC (Or how people doing it now...bce)

Since we are living longer and working less, humans are having to do all sorts of stuff that didn't matter for our ancient ancestors such as exercising and making a real effort to eat right.

20 to 30 lbs overweight of muscle? That is healthy as long as you got that way and stay that way through resistance training and didn't get that way through Anabolic Steroids. (Even then, testosterone has been shown to IMPROVE blood lipid levels in elderly men.)

If you carry 30 lbs of extra fat for 40 years...it will negatively impact your health.

That is an interesting point. I do not believe i have ever looked at our current society as exercising and eating right because we dont have anything to do, opposed to our ancestors. laughing out loud Good point.

I didnt mean to imply that being thiry pounds over weight is wise, but depending on your state of health, it is not going to compromise it as long as you are an active person and eat relatively healthy. As long as you dont mind having old man ankles and knee's when your forty laughing out loud

botankus
Sawry...thought you were truly kidding.

leftright

And just so you know, I'm 4'5" wide as well as 4'5" tall. So try sleeping tonight knowing that.

InnerRise
And just so you know, I'm 4'5" wide as well as 4'5" tall. So try sleeping tonight knowing that. Umm....Ok?

SelphieT
I don't really think the numbers matter.

As long as you look in the mirror, and like what you see, I don't think you should have to listen to someone calling you overweight.

dadudemon
Originally posted by SelphieT
I don't really think the numbers matter.

As long as you look in the mirror, and like what you see, I don't think you should have to listen to someone calling you overweight.

That is absolutely true...I agree 100%.

On the same note, should I financially help a complete stranger who is 5'5", 350lbs, and having a heart attacks and other medical issues?

Devil King
If someone is 5'5 and 350lbs, they're dead already. Help someone you can save.

~Forever*Alone~
im overwaight! 5'8" and 190 lbs!

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Devil King
If someone is 5'5 and 350lbs, they're dead already. Help someone you can save.

That's a pretty good size and weight for us Dwarves!

Excuse yourself.

Devil King
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
That's a pretty good size and weight for us Dwarves!

Excuse yourself.

you're five foot five?

WrathfulDwarf
you're five foot five?

No, I'm consider a slim Giant Dwarf...I'm 5' 8" 198lbs.

(Without Carrying a Battle Axe)

Devil King
No, I'm consider a slim Giant Dwarf...I'm 5' 8" 198lbs.

(Without Carrying a Battle Axe)

Isn't a giant dwarf a regular human being, battle axe or no?

Robtard
No, Dwarves can be inflicted with gigantism; but they're still Dwarves... there can also be dwarf Dwarves.

WrathfulDwarf
Isn't a giant dwarf a regular human being, battle axe or no?

Not in my world!

No, Dwarves can be inflicted with gigantism; but they're still Dwarves... there can also be dwarf Dwarves.

Booo! You're bringin Astronomy. Too many numbers.

Robtard

Booo! You're bringin Astronomy. Too many numbers.

Astronomy? I was bringing in what I remember of AD&D.

Devil King
... there can also be dwarf Dwarves.

isn't that a midget?

Robtard
isn't that a midget?

Yes and no. I said Dwarf, that is the mythological creature, not dwarf, the unfortunate genetic condition some people have.

Though I think dwarfs can be just as short as midgets, just not proprotional in dimensions.

Devil King
Yes and no. I said Dwarf, that is the mythological creature, not dwarf, the unfortunate genetic condition some people have.

Though I think dwarfs can be just as short as midgets, just not proprotional in dimensions.

I'm just giving you two shit. I understand.

dadudemon

You're giving out shit?...for free? eek!

Robtard

Would you haev sex with a midget or dwarf?

chillmeistergen
Blatantly, for a laugh.

KingTech
Yeah you are right few extra pounds are not that bad.This is a sign of healthy body.But we should not become habitual.Over eating d shape the body and causes many diseases.

miss_swann
Originally posted by Captain King

Oh, I forgot, this is new America! Where we try our damndest to be like Europe! that sounds like a good idea to me. Then maybe people wouldn't try to come up with excuses for fatness. I think somebody should start some sort of dictatorship in America to make them thin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.