omega the unknown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manorastroman
i don't know how this slipped under my radar, but one of my favorite contemporary writers--jonathan lethem--is spearheading the omega relaunch. i haven't had a chance to pick up the issues yet, but the covers look great and lethem is both a literary genius and a former comic nut...

anybody read it/planning on reading it?

Soljer
What's it about? I saw it in the shop, but I didn't pick it up.

Citizen V
It was.. strange, I had been looking forward to it for quite a while and it wasn't exactly what I had expected; but I enjoyed it in a wierd way,

Soljer
What the hell was it?

Citizen V
It's about some home-schooled kid who's alot smarter and detatched than he should be, he finds out that his parents are robots and is himself in turn attacked by robots but is saved by Omega (the hero, who's story parallels the boy's).

Kinda about the relationship between the two, and stuff.

None of that's spoilers.. 'cause this is just a rehash/retelling of an old story.

manorastroman
don't like it so much, but i think it'll benefit from being in TPB form...it's kinda subtle and fragmented.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.