Valkyrie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Wag
Valkyrie

http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/valkyrie/featurette/

Looks like its going to be a well put together movie, I might actually go an see this film.

Mairuzu
Finally there is a vid on this movie.. been waiting for something for a long time

complexbrother
very nice

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Tom Cruise. May be a good film

MildPossession
It's a film I have been looking forwards to a lot.

sithsaber408
Looks good.

Can't beat a film about bashing Nazi's and wanting to take out Hitler. smile

Hopefully it will be a smashing success and Singer will be all geared up to make a great Superman sequel.

Robtard
Hitler was a very, very, very bad man.

Coolhalvo
I got a chance to take a peek at the top secret, locked up script, and just know that this movie will blow your mind.

Strangelove
I'm interested in it

ariwin
I'm so looking forward to this movie! I just saw the trailer, and it looks like it could be pretty amazing. Bryan Singer is getting back together with writer Christopher McQuarrie on it... they did Usual Suspects together, and that's STILL one of my all-time favorite movies to this day. I can't wait! February...

ragesRemorse
looks good, but hitler movie's have lost their mysticism for me.

Mr Parker
Saw this movie yesterday finally.Not near as good as I thought it would be but still a pretty good movie even though it was pretty boring at times.Thought there would be MUCH more action than there was from the previews they showed.Was very much let down in that department.Being a war film in all, you expect a lot of action in it.Especially from the previews they showed.they shouldnt even bothered showing those jet fighters attacking them in the beginning like they did since thats all the action there was in the whole film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.