Classic Comic Conversation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo Darkhalen
Triple S, yes this thread is to talk and post pics relating to the classic Spider-Man comics, as such no Ultimate, Manga, or any other series apart from the first Spider-man up until the issues began to loose there spark in 2003, so welcome talk about anything, Heroes, Villains; anything in between, also do you think Spider-Man should go back to there old way's, well Enjoy.

P.S If you do not like the thread then please create another one based on the Ultimate universe ect. Like I said this thread is purely for Classic Spider-Man conversation and pics up until the 2003-7 era when the comics began to degrade, if you want something else then please? make another thread that suit's you, Like I said this is for people who like the classic SM, and it is also to stop SPAM on the Spider-Man 4 discussion thread, as well as for people to enjoy themselves.

Movie talk can be used here if so wished as well, as long as it is in context with what is above, thank you. big grin

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Triple S, yes this thread is to talk and post pics relating to the classic Spider-Man comics, as such no Ultimate, Manga, or any other series apart from the first Spider-man up until the issues began to loose there spark in 2003, so welcome talk about anything, Heroes, Villains; anything in between, also do you think Spider-Man should go back to there old way's, well Enjoy.

P.S If you do not like the thread then please create another one based on the Ultimate universe ect. Like I said this thread is purely for Classic Spider-Man conversation and pics up until the 2003-7 era when the comics began to degrade, if you want something else then please? make another thread that suit's you, Like I said this is for people who like the classic SM, and it is also to stop SPAM on the Spider-Man 4 discussion thread, as well as for people to enjoy themselves.

Movie talk can be used here if so wished as well, as long as it is in context with what is above, thank you. big grin

This seems a bit unnecessary dude. This entire forum is used to talk about Spiderman comics. We cant really limit it to one thread.

Neo Darkhalen
It is to stop SPAM, and speak of only the Classic stories, and Classic times, no one really speaks of them, because there is no thread nor does anyone bring it up for them to speak about, and it could be considered SPAM in another thread, Like the Spider-Man 4 discussion thread, since it is about the movies/the next movie.

Arachnid1
It is to stop SPAM, and speak of only the Classic stories, and Classic times, no one really speaks of them, because there is no thread nor does anyone bring it up for them to speak about, and it could be considered SPAM in another thread, Like the Spider-Man 4 discussion thread, since it is about the movies/the next movie.

Alright. I guess thats ok.

Venomous Yoshi

"Triple S"?

Don't you mean "Triple C"?

Neo Darkhalen
Is that you VY?

and yes sorry about that, I have made a mistake it should say triple C.

Sparkz
Ok I'll get the ball rolling just for the hell of it, what did everyone think of Doc Ocks resurrection?

Neo Darkhalen
I never liked the Resurrection, he should never have died in the first place, the same goes for the Goblin, if they wanted to kill them off, then they should have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.