Quan's personal team vs DC earth(no spectre just heroes and villains)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This team led by Thanos has one sided prep in very much the same way as the sinestro corps did. There are no ions or any superheavyweights here. Earth resistance includes all the regular heroes that defended the earth in the sinestro corps on earth including hal jordan.

Thanos and his team have two months of onesided prep here to get the jump on these overwhelming odds.

1.WW Hulk(Warbound as well)
2.Superskrull
3.Mangog
4.Drax(new and improved version)
5.Fallen One
6.Gamora
7.Terrax
8.Silver Surfer
9.Thor
10.Dr. Strange
11.Morg
12.Juggernaut

TricksterPriest
Thanos's team will do some damage and it will take a while to beat them. But fall they will. for the record, the Sin corp is a good deal more powerful than this team.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos's team will do some damage and it will take a while to beat them. But fall they will. for the record, the Sin corp is a good deal more powerful than this team. Well parallax is beyond watered down. Prime seems the only one on the team that would impress me. Cyborg is no joke but look at mangog and dont tell me he would beat this beast like he did superman. Nope. Plus Thanos and Dr Strange with a few months to plan some crap out with all the forces they have. Dc earth would be in trouble as Thanos is twice the thinker that sinestro is.

Symmetric Chaos
for the record, the Sin corp is a good deal more powerful than this team.

I disagree.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I disagree. I co-sign

TricksterPriest
Anti-Monitor. galan_antimonitor

quanchi112
Anti-Monitor. galan_antimonitor Well i admit he could be powerful and i have read up until prime challenges the new ion. So if anti monitor has done something that makes him look badass let me know. Post if becuz all these threats were so much more than they are now.

quanchi112
Still waiting on trickster to post those anti monitor feats. I bet he is just going by how powerful the anti monitor was portrayed in coie.

TricksterPriest
Looks like AM is set to fight the Guardians.

quanchi112
Looks like AM is set to fight the Guardians. So again your basing this on speculation. I figured. My team as it stands now would take your sinestro corps.

iceman24567
We are pretty limited to who we can choose to take on a team the strong and that large.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by quanchi112
This team led by Thanos has one sided prep in very much the same way as the sinestro corps did. There are no ions or any superheavyweights here. Earth resistance includes all the regular heroes that defended the earth in the sinestro corps on earth including hal jordan.

Thanos and his team have two months of onesided prep here to get the jump on these overwhelming odds.

1.WW Hulk(Warbound as well)
2.Superskrull
3.Mangog
4.Drax(new and improved version)
5.Fallen One
6.Gamora
7.Terrax
8.Silver Surfer
9.Thor
10.Dr. Strange
11.Morg
12.Juggernaut

team, thanos is now ruler of dc earth. strange is his vizier, hulk is the leader in thanos' stead, mangog and fallen one are his personal body guards, and the rest are sentries/knights

psycho gundam
nobody dares go to that planet now to start shit.

KMC_Drifter
Superman solos

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Superman solos Just like he soloed cyborg in the sinestro corps.

laughing

llagrok
There are plenty on that list who could destroy earth with an energy blast :/

Sundipped
This team would trash the heroes involved in Sinestro Corps. That was the question right? Not DC earth overall? SMP did it depowered while in a emotional wreck.

llagrok
Who on that list save Dr.Strange and possibly Mangog are equal to SMP?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Um.

First of all, there are no superheavy weights? What the ****. Making it hard on DC earth.

For the record.

Dr. Fate
Zatanna
Black Mary
Black Adam
Shazam
and Thuder Bolt could put ANY magic strange comes up with in the DC universe on it's ass.

Ass for THanos and crew. Wonder Woman and Superman are going to make fish food out of most of the team once She and Superman put on the guantlets of Atlas.

Don't be fooled into thinking Batman and Superman dont' also have alien invasion contingency plans either.

Thanos and crew will do some damage.

But they face
Kryptonians everywhere
Flashes and one particular one who can steal most of thanos's teams speed.
They face 4 Gl's
And Wonder Woman's Purple HEaling ray that can turn the entire Earth into superman plus beings.

NO way THanos is going to take Earth. ON top of the fact that The earth's villians would be in on it. Hell hypotlyta has magic so strong that it's just like circe's shields. Half of thanos team can be trapped in a mystical field they can't escape from. And then Thanos has to deal with Amazo being activated. A new shaggy man and the old one running around.

DC earth in a stomp after the initial attack happens.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Um.

First of all, there are no superheavy weights? What the ****. Making it hard on DC earth.

For the record.

Dr. Fate
Zatanna
Black Mary
Black Adam
Shazam
and Thuder Bolt could put ANY magic strange comes up with in the DC universe on it's ass.

Ass for THanos and crew. Wonder Woman and Superman are going to make fish food out of most of the team once She and Superman put on the guantlets of Atlas.

Don't be fooled into thinking Batman and Superman dont' also have alien invasion contingency plans either.

Thanos and crew will do some damage.

But they face
Kryptonians everywhere
Flashes and one particular one who can steal most of thanos's teams speed.
They face 4 Gl's
And Wonder Woman's Purple HEaling ray that can turn the entire Earth into superman plus beings.

NO way THanos is going to take Earth. ON top of the fact that The earth's villians would be in on it. Hell hypotlyta has magic so strong that it's just like circe's shields. Half of thanos team can be trapped in a mystical field they can't escape from. And then Thanos has to deal with Amazo being activated. A new shaggy man and the old one running around.

DC earth in a stomp after the initial attack happens. Dc earth isnt stomping the sinestro corps and they have the entire green lantern corps with ion now backing them up. I love how you act like this is a stomp. First off Thanos has done and accomplished far loftier goals than take over a single earth. I know he would face opposition there but come on. They have prep and we ALL know that Thanos is the prep king. He had Dr.Strange as well who isnt to bad when it comes to prep either.

Dont you think if you gave Thanos time to plan an attack that he wouildnt go for dc's earths big guns right outta the gate. With Dr Strange and prep superman dies instantly.

Sine Thanos team has the element of suprise they would also have ww and batman killed before the blink of an eye. Imagine Thor,Morg,Drax , and Terrax taking them out licketysplit.

Now when Dc catches on the big three from their hero unit would be gone and the rest would be lambs to the slaughter. It wouldnt be a stomp but dc has depended on superman,batman, and ww to much in the past and without them they would struggle and fall.

Thanos now rules dc earth.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dc earth isnt stomping the sinestro corps and they have the entire green lantern corps with ion now backing them up. I love how you act like this is a stomp. First off Thanos has done and accomplished far loftier goals than take over a single earth. I know he would face opposition there but come on. They have prep and we ALL know that Thanos is the prep king. He had Dr.Strange as well who isnt to bad when it comes to prep either.

Dont you think if you gave Thanos time to plan an attack that he wouildnt go for dc's earths big guns right outta the gate. With Dr Strange and prep superman dies instantly.

Sine Thanos team has the element of suprise they would also have ww and batman killed before the blink of an eye. Imagine Thor,Morg,Drax , and Terrax taking them out licketysplit.

Now when Dc catches on the big three from their hero unit would be gone and the rest would be lambs to the slaughter. It wouldnt be a stomp but dc has depended on superman,batman, and ww to much in the past and without them they would struggle and fall.

Thanos now rules dc earth.

In your dreams. I"ve already given my reasons why this won't work. And the sinestro corps has The Anti Monitor. NOne on thanos team can compare.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
In your dreams. I"ve already given my reasons why this won't work. And the sinestro corps has The Anti Monitor. NOne on thanos team can compare. What feats does the current antimonitor have? You do knoe Parallax is a pile of shit compared to what he used to be?

And Anti monitor hasnt done a thing unless you count him failing to kill sodam yat?

Estacado
Dc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Dc. Care to explain how they survive the initial masterful attack that Thanos would come up with? I mean they were struggling with Prime while he wasnt at full power.

Estacado
Easily is the correct answer.

Soljer
Care to explain how they survive the initial masterful attack that Thanos would come up with? I mean they were struggling with Prime while he wasnt at full power.

They were also jobbing to the umpteenth degree. smile.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
They were also jobbing to the umpteenth degree. smile. Well the team I have assembled here is more than the sinestro crops with what we have seen so far. I mean the anti monitor could be all that but with him failing to kill sodam yat twice I think it doesnt look like tha will be the case.

You must admit with the team I assembled and the time they have to plan this invasion dc earth would be in for it.

Plus soljer you know I hate that jobbing excuse. Prime has always been above all thse damn heroes both times he came to earth they had to gang up on him to stand a chance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Easily is the correct answer. Ok and what do they do that makes them fight back this army so easily as you said?

Soljer

Plus soljer you know I hate that jobbing excuse. Prime has always been above all thse damn heroes both times he came to earth they had to gang up on him to stand a chance.

The heroes fighting like utter retards - Lanterns thinking about punching it out with prime - is jobbing. It doesn't matter how you slice it.

Avlon
What feats does the current antimonitor have? You do knoe Parallax is a pile of shit compared to what he used to be?

And Anti monitor hasnt done a thing unless you count him failing to kill sodam yat?

This is like saying...what can Thanos do except die to a wolverine level character..since that was his last appearance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
This is like saying...what can Thanos do except die to a wolverine level character..since that was his last appearance. Such ignorance.

quanchi112
The heroes fighting like utter retards - Lanterns thinking about punching it out with prime - is jobbing. It doesn't matter how you slice it. Lanterns are tards most of the time in big situations except a few standout lanterns imo. The rest are cannon fodder.

Soljer
Lanterns are tards most of the time in big situations except a few standout lanterns imo. The rest are cannon fodder.

Alan Scott? What the f**k?.

quanchi112
Alan Scott? What the f**k?. Well I never said he was. But if he fought like a tard than I say it should be an isolated incident. Then again wasnt he getting his ass kicked by Black Adam in ww 3? i cannot remember so many comics and Ive been reading a lot the past two days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.