Spiderman vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Sorry couldnt find another thread so I created one. Anyway who wins?

SuperiorTech
spiderman punches a hole in matt's chest end of fight.

Alfheim
Originally posted by SuperiorTech

Thats what I think.......

Daredevil1
Originally posted by SuperiorTech

I must have missed the issue were Spidey has done that to Shang, Captain America, Daredevil, Ironfist, The Cat, The Steel Serphant, The Foreigner etc etc.

Anyways Spidey wins the majority.

JasonK4
Spidey wins...but it wont be an easy fight.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Daredevil1
I must have missed the issue were Spidey has done that to Shang, Captain America, Daredevil, Ironfist, The Cat, The Steel Serphant, The Foreigner etc etc.

Anyways Spidey wins the majority.

Thats true but we know that Cap is tougher than DD. DD maybe a martial expert but he doesnt have a shield and his body cant withstand bullets like Cap even without his chainmail.

We know that Spiderman pulls his punches and if they were full force DD is going down. DD stated this himself but Cap is enhanced DD isnt.

JasonK4
Yup, Cap can withstand bullets.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/matzamafia/Cap_pages-2.jpg

Nah, just kidding, I've seen scans of Cap getting shot in the head and recovering after a few hours. Seen another scan of cap getting shot in the shoulder and just letting it heal by itself, he's built like that. Civil War was pis.

Alfheim
Originally posted by JasonK4

Nah, just kidding, I've seen scans of Cap getting shot in the head and recovering after a few hours. Seen another scan of cap getting shot in the shoulder and just letting it heal by itself, he's built like that. Civil War was pis.

Yeah and as far as I know DD doesnt have that durability. Cap could probably take some full force punches from Spiderman but not DD.

I dont even think he was wearing his mask when he got shot in the head but I could be wrong.

JasonK4
you're right, he doesn't have Cap's durability. I'm guessing his radar senses could compensate and maybe allow him to get a pressure point strike against Spidey for 2-3 wins. erm

Edit: Spidey can easily encase him in webbing like he did to Iron-man. DD hasn't got much going for him unless it's strictly h2h.

Alfheim
you're right, he doesn't have Cap's durability. I'm guessing his radar senses could compensate and maybe allow him to get a pressure point strike against Spidey for 2-3 wins. erm

Exactly.

Battlehammer
actaully with out his chain mail I doubt capt could take more then on shot from spiderman. hell it turn his organs to mush.

oh and spiderman wins.

if cis is on the it a huge massive fight and spiderman takes slight majority.

guy222
spidey

Acrosurge
Spidey outclassed Daredevil in the classic days. He's stronger and faster now with a better Spider-Sense. Gotta go with Spider-Man for a strong majority.

Kurash
spidey

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Alfheim
Thats true but we know that Cap is tougher than DD. DD maybe a martial expert but he doesnt have a shield and his body cant withstand bullets like Cap even without his chainmail.

We know that Spiderman pulls his punches and if they were full force DD is going down. DD stated this himself but Cap is enhanced DD isnt.

No he doesn't have a shield but he has billy clubs and a radar that lets him avoid better then most. Plus Dardevil is a much better pressure-pointer then Cap.

In the end it doesn't matter since Spidey *wins*. But to say Spidey puts a hole through him is silly since he could probably do so to most of the other street level characters including Captain America. A bit more effort but the same no less. But the skill gap makes it so it doesn't happen easily with the A-lists martial artists and of course Spiderman's personality.

Daredevil1
Yup, Cap can withstand bullets.

It was stated Shield had Cap in strength dampeners.

Alfheim
No he doesn't have a shield but he has billy clubs and a radar that lets him avoid better then most. Plus Dardevil is a much better pressure-pointer then Cap.

Yes I know....

In the end it doesn't matter since Spidey *wins*. But to say Spidey puts a hole through him is silly since he could probably do so to most of the other street level characters including Captain America. A bit more effort but the same no less. But the skill gap makes it so it doesn't happen easily with the A-lists martial artists and of course Spiderman's personality.

Bro we know that Spiderman pulls his punches by default when fighting weaker opponents. DD has stated before that Spidermans punches were very powerful....and thats when Spiderman was pulling his punches, hell in that fight DD took one hell of a beating. If Spiderman uses full force punches which he does in this thread DD is getting KOed or maybe even splattered. Thats my reason for saying that. As I stated before Cap is more durable than DD and could actually take full force punches from Spiderman while DD couldnt.

Battlehammer
Yes I know....

Bro we know that Spiderman pulls his punches by default when fighting weaker opponents. DD has stated before that Spidermans punches were very powerful....and thats when Spiderman was pulling his punches, hell in that fight DD took one hell of a beating. If Spiderman uses full force punches which he does in this thread DD is getting KOed or maybe even splattered. Thats my reason for saying that. As I stated before Cap is more durable than DD and could actually take full force punches from Spiderman while DD couldnt.

...........capt has nothing to do with this thread.

actaully spiderman ahs attacked DD on many occassions with out holding back. Hell there really never been any indecation that spiderman holds back verse DD. It more of the fact that spiderman has never really gottan full on punches against DD who simply rolls with the blows or takes glancing shots at best.

also if it was not for capt armor he would not be taking more then a punch at best.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Battlehammer
...........capt has nothing to do with this thread.

Yes he does read my post again.

actaully spiderman ahs attacked DD on many occassions with out holding back. Hell there really never been any indecation that spiderman holds back verse DD. It more of the fact that spiderman has never really gottan full on punches against DD who simply rolls with the blows or takes glancing shots at best.

How many times has Spiderman attacked DD not holding back and what were the circumstances?

also if it was not for capt armor he would not be taking more then a punch at best.

Wrong he has taken gunfire and powerful guns without his armour and has been beaten up by a supoerhuman Red Skull who brought the house down on him. Anyway I thought Cap had nothing to do with this thread.

Battlehammer
Yes he does read my post again.

How many times has Spiderman attacked DD not holding back and what were the circumstances?

Wrong he has taken gunfire and powerful guns without his armour and has been beaten up by a supoerhuman Red Skull who brought the house down on him.

actaully he does not. he has nothing to do with this thread yet you bring him up over and over.

who know for a fact he was not holding bacl while mind control on at least one or two occassions. We know spiderman knows he has no need to hold back against DD, because DD so good that give him the edge to win. It complete speculation on your part that spidermans holding abck unless stated.

taking gun fire or powerful guns would be a healing factor feat...............

He had his armor on when red skull did this and needed help or he would have been killed by red skull

Daredevil1
Yes I know....

And when did I say Spiderman doesn't pull his punches?

And I agree Cap is more durable but in the end Spiderman could do the same to him. But its out of character for Spiderman to do so in battle. So its pointless.

Never did I say Spiderman could not accomplish this. But its a moot point irregardless of there battles in the books. Even Cap has stated he should not trade with the likes of Scorpion and such. Even in one battle Cap was KO'ed unconciouse by Scorpion.

Alfheim
And when did I say Spiderman doesn't pull his punches?

Well I got the impression that you were ignoring that fact. If DD says that his punches are incredibly strong when hes pulling his punches I would have thought that full force punches would have killed him.

And I agree Cap is more durable but in the end Spiderman could do the same to him. But its out of character for Spiderman to do so in battle. So its pointless.

Actually you might be right I was under the impression that bloodlust was on. Therefore Spiderman would use full force punches and that was the intention of this thread. We were debating Cap and Spiderman for 100s of pages and none of us thought that Spiderman was pulling punches in that thread. If Spiderman uses full force punches DD would probably get killed. I might have to clarify this with the mods.

Never did I say Spiderman could not accomplish this. But its a moot point irregardless of there battles in the books. Even Cap has stated he should not trade with the likes of Scorpion and such.

That doesnt mean anything because he still beat him and Mr Hyde. That probably means that he cant take Scorpions punches all day but he can defintely take some of them furthermore he got beaten up by a superhuman Red Skull so the current Cap is probably tougher.

Even in one battle Cap was KO'ed unconciouse by Scorpion.

That doesnt mean anything. Never said Cap couldnt get KOed by Scorpion I said he Cap is more durable than DD and therefore could take some full force punches whilst DD would probably get killed. As you know Cap got beaten up by a superhuman Red Skull I dont think thats punishement DD could take.

jrodslam
I agree with Battlehammer and Daredevil for the most part. Id normally say 5/5 split on any given day, but ill give spidey a slight majority.

Is Spideys strength a factor here? Not really imo. Daredevil has faced foes stronger than Spidey and even took a hit or two from them. The main thing that would help Spidey here the most, is wide spread webbing.

Alfheim
Originally posted by jrodslam
I agree with Battlehammer and Daredevil for the most part. Id normally say 5/5 split on any given day, but ill give spidey a slight majority.

Is Spideys strength a factor here? Not really imo. Daredevil has faced foes stronger than Spidey and even took a hit or two from them. The main thing that would help Spidey here the most, is wide spread webbing.

I think common sense dictates that they were not full force punches. DD has been hit by Hyde and The hulk obvoulsy DD is very fast and the punches probably barely touched him. Hulk and Hyde or not as fast as Spiderman.

Spiderman is more than capable of hitting DD more than once and twice. If pulled punches really hurt DD full punches I think would probably kill him.

jrodslam
I think common sense dictates that they were not full force punches. DD has been hit by Hyde and The hulk obvoulsy DD is very fast and the punches probably barely touched him. Hulk and Hyde or not as fast as Spiderman.

Spiderman is more than capable of hitting DD more than once and twice. If pulled punches really hurt DD full punches I think would probably kill him.

What werent full force punches? From the villains? Not so. True Hyde and the like arent as fast as Spiderman, but JUST like Spidermans punches, they arent able to fully connect.

Is Spiderman more than capable of hitting DD more than once or twice? Sure. Will they have the full effect of the punch thrown? Nope. Like stated before, DD has taken and dodged punches from Spidey that werent pulled. Why would a non-pulled punch from Spidey do more damage than a non-pulled punch from a diamond form Absorbing Man, Mr.Hyde, Hogun, Man-Bull, etc?

Alfheim
What werent full force punches? From the villains? Not so. True Hyde and the like arent as fast as Spiderman, but JUST like Spidermans punches, they arent able to fully connect.

Is Spiderman more than capable of hitting DD more than once or twice? Sure. Will they have the full effect of the punch thrown? Nope. Like stated before, DD has taken and dodged punches from Spidey that werent pulled. Why would a non-pulled punch from Spidey do more damage than a non-pulled punch from a diamond form Absorbing Man, Mr.Hyde, Hogun, Man-Bull, etc?

I think common sense dictates that the reason why Spidermans punches dont have full affect is because he pulls his punches.

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=62zy.jpg

If pulled punches from Spiderman are going to floor DD this indicates that full force ones would probably kill him. In that fight Spiderman sense were messed up as well.

xjustice69x
spiderman for the win

Arahan
an holding back spiderman owned kingpin smile

jrodslam
I think common sense dictates that the reason why Spidermans punches dont have full affect is because he pulls his punches.

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=62zy.jpg

If pulled punches from Spiderman are going to floor DD this indicates that full force ones would probably kill him. In that fight Spiderman sense were messed up as well.

You must remember that there were a couple of times where Spidey didnt pull his punches.

I take you didnt read the entire comic. Daredevil was aware of a sniper during the fight, and he played possum.

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/9497/72pgct7.th.jpg

Jimmy-Chan
While Spider-Man didn't pull his punches the times he was mind-controlled, Daredevil himself stated that Spidey was off par due to the mind control on those occasions. Anyway, tough fight as always but Spidey wins the majority. I don't see him punching a hole through Daredevil though.

Faceman

Edit: Spidey can easily encase him in webbing like he did to Iron-man. DD hasn't got much going for him unless it's strictly h2h.

Well said.

Badabing
Sorry couldnt find another thread so I created one. Anyway who wins?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t292315.html

Daredevil1
Well you were wrong on that part. But you and me both know thats not how Spiderman fight. Heck your the thread starter, you did not specify Spidey is out of character in this thread. So thats why I stated its a moot point.

Well like I said above you didn't specify "blood lust". Which would have helped. But even with blood lust DD can give him minor problems not win though. But use his more lethal pressure-points.
Not really much to clarify since the "rules" state......

........Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the "character's personality, unless specified otherwise".::::

Unless specified otherwise. Which you forgot to state in the begining thread. Which would have helped.

This I agree with.

I've seen DD take some nasty punishment. But your right he's no Cap in durability.

Alfheim
You must remember that there were a couple of times where Spidey didnt pull his punches.

What were the circumstances. What when Spiderman was pissed off and DD stated that if he wasnt pissed off Spiderman would have finished him...or when Spiderman was hallucinating?

I take you didnt read the entire comic. Daredevil was aware of a sniper during the fight, and he played possum.

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/9497/72pgct7.th.jpg

I read it ages ago. Nerve gas was messing up his spider-sense, he was pulling his punches. no expression

Well you were wrong on that part. But you and me both know thats not how Spiderman fight. Heck your the thread starter, you did not specify Spidey is out of character in this thread. So thats why I stated its a moot point.

Well like I said above you didn't specify "blood lust". Which would have helped. But even with blood lust DD can give him minor problems not win though. But use his more lethal pressure-points.
Not really much to clarify since the "rules" state......

........Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the "character's personality, unless specified otherwise".::::

Unless specified otherwise. Which you forgot to state in the begining thread. Which would have helped.

Im aware of that but as I mentioned before it was a misunderstanding I was under the impresson that Spider Man used full force punches on this forum, this is the impression I got from the Cap vs Spiderman thread. I also didnt think bloodlust mean beserk I thought that meant with lethal force, at any rate next time I will clarify.

This I agree with.

I've seen DD take some nasty punishment. But your right he's no Cap in durability.

Ok I might be misunderstanding his durability a bit. He doesnt have enhaced physical stats but he has some pretty ****ing impressive feats for a peak-athelete as in tipping over a limo with people inside it and opening KP's safe that has to be a 1 ton feat.

BUSTER1
Spiderman definitely -too strong and too fast, but Daredevil wouldn't ake make it east for him

horrorwolf
Spider-man at least 8/10.

Parker is smarter, faster, and stronger.

Game over.

guy222
parker

yugotank
Spiderman DOES hold back. One punch, full throttle, landing on a human's head equals death. Not to mention he's about 10 to 15 times faster than a normal human......

It's hard to "roll with the punch" when your skull is caved it.

Erik-Lensherr
Spiderman

cmack
a non jobbing spiderman rips daredevils arm off and sodomizes him with it

guy222
still parker

Juk3n
spider-man Stomps - Superhuman > Peak, and this match is a Variable class difference. imho.

snoopdogg
How many times have these two battled? I thought I saw a fight where DD mentions Spidey being too strong or some sh!t.

Battlehammer
like 6 times maybe more lol.

Daredevil1
Spiderman wins but it won't be easy.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Juk3n
spider-man Stomps - Superhuman > Peak, and this match is a Variable class difference. imho. I agree.

Erik-Lensherr
Spiderman.

DigiMark007
Good to see KMC-Spidey hasn't received too much of a power-down recently.

YFZ 350
I don't see how DD can logically give Spidey any trouble at all.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by YFZ 350
I don't see how DD can logically give Spidey any trouble at all.

You must not seen "all" of there fights then.

YFZ 350
You must not seen "all" of there fights then. Don't think so. Can you post them all?

BUSTER1
Spiderman 8-9/10

Warrior18
I'm guessing they are in character? Spidey 8/10. I think DD could get a couple of (or maybe 3 ) wins simply because he is a good MA with knowledge of pressure point strikes etc. Though doesn't spidey have trouble fighting MAs. Overall spiderman and his superhuman stats too much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.