Top 5 Most Powerful MUTATES!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
The twist to this is identifying who is really a mutate!! So here's my definition of a Mutate; One who's metabolic and DNA codes have been rearranged giving an altered appearance or special attributes, by non- natural (x gene) measures.With that being said here's my list.

1.Superman - red sun alien, being on earth(yellow sun) has mutated him
2.Hulk - we all know his story
3.Namor - not sure if i can call him a mutate but ya gotta think that his race was at some point normal humans.
4.Dr. Doom - ET mutation
5.Reed Richards - ET mutation

Honorable mention; Spiderman

Doctor-Alvis
I don't think Superman is mutated at all. Nor Doom, unless you mean getting his face scarred all the time, or Ultimate Doom.

And Namor I think is a mutant? Or a hybrid, or something.

celestialdemon
Superman is an alien, not mutate. He was born with all of his powers. Namor is also part Atlantean, so technically that's not a mutate, either. Sentry should be on the list, too.

Hitman911
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Superman is an alien, not mutate. He was born with all of his powers. Namor is also part Atlantean, so technically that's not a mutate, either. Sentry should be on the list, too. On Krypton he was normal wasn't he? I thought the yellow sun changed him...

Hitman911
Superman is an alien, not mutate. He was born with all of his powers. Namor is also part Atlantean, so technically that's not a mutate, either. Sentry should be on the list, too. Sentry and Captain American are in the same boat. I'd say that their engineered Rather than mutates like say a Spiderman or Doom.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Hitman911
Sentry and Captain American are in the same boat. I'd say that their engineered Rather than mutates like say a Spiderman or Doom.

When did Doom become a mutate?

Soljer
On Krypton he was normal wasn't he? I thought the yellow sun changed him...

It didn't change him. Kryptonians all have pseudophotosynthetic cells in their bodies which are only activated by certain wavelengths of light - red not being one of them.

Galan007
When did Doom become a mutate? When his face got jacked up? sdurug

Hitman911
When did Doom become a mutate? The same Time the Fantastic 4 became mutates. stick out tongue

Hitman911
Originally posted by Soljer
It didn't change him. Kryptonians all have pseudophotosynthetic cells in their bodies which are only activated by certain wavelengths of light - red not being one of them. I doesn't make sence because they had a red sun. His father knew the Yellow sun would make him stronger. Just like a full moon turning a man into a wolf....Mutation baby!!

celestialdemon
The same Time the Fantastic 4 became mutates. stick out tongue

Maybe you should read the comic instead of watching the movie. Doom wasn't with the Fantastic 4 at the time.

Hitman911
Maybe you should read the comic instead of watching the movie. Doom wasn't with the Fantastic 4 at the time. Ok I take that back Doom is a genious and not a mutate big grin

Photon009
Superman's not a mutate or a mutant, he's an alien.

Hitman911
New List

1.Hulk - we all know his story
2.Namor - not sure if i can call him a mutate but ya gotta think that his race was at some point normal humans.
3.Reed Richards - ET mutation
4.Spiderman
5.Sauron - savage land Mutate

Soljer
I doesn't make sence because they had a red sun. His father knew the Yellow sun would make him stronger. Just like a full moon turning a man into a wolf....Mutation baby!!

His father didn't know about yellow sunlight at the time, if I recall correctly; he just knew that Earth was similar to Krypton (if technologically millenniums behind) there was no mutation there.

llagrok
And you think the ones you've listed are the strongest ones?

Sauron? naw

Photon009
Invisible Woman should be at or near the top of this list. Human Torch and Thing too. But Mr. Fantastic? He's the least powerful of the FF.

Symmetric Chaos
New List

1.Hulk - we all know his story
2.Namor - not sure if i can call him a mutate but ya gotta think that his race was at some point normal humans.
3.Reed Richards - ET mutation
4.Spiderman
5.Sauron - savage land Mutate

Namor is an actual mutant and I think Sauron is too.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Namor is an actual mutant and I think Sauron is too. Sauron is a mutate created by Magneto.
Here's a list of Mag's mutates;

Amphibius - A frog-like mutate who can leap great distances, breathe underwater, and psionically control aquatic life.

Barbarus - A four-armed mutate with physical strength, endurance, and injury resistant powers. Recently escaped the Raft holding facility in the breakout of Sauron.

Equilibrius - A mutate who can induce sensations of vertigo in anyone who looks him in the eyes.

Gaza - A mutate with slightly enhanced strength, endurance, and resilience. He is blind, but makes up for it with an additional power, radar senses.

Piper - A mutate who can psionically control large groups of animals using his flute as a focus for his power.

Leash - A mutate who can psychically imprison another being's astral essence, rendering them catatonic or under her mental control.

Lorelei - A mutate who is able to place men in a hypnotic trance using her hypersonic vocal emissions. She was also briefly a member of the first Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

Lupo - A mutate who has strength, speed, endurance, reflexes as well as hyper keen senses, sharp claws, and can psionically command canine creatures. In later appearances he gained a lupine-humanoid appearance. At one point Lupo had an ursine appearance, looking like a blue bear.

Lupa - A mutate with enhanced strength, speed, endurance, reflexes, night vision, and animal senses. She controls a small army of dire wolves. She can also emit pheromones that allow her to control bestial creatures. It is unknown whether she is related to Lupo.

Vertigo- A mutate that can emit waves that affect equilibrium. She left the Savage Land to join Mister Sinister's Marauders, but later returned under mysterious circumstances (see profile for details).

Whiteout - A mutate who can emit brilliant flashes of psionic "light" that can blind anyone she chooses.

Worm - A mutate who secretes mucus that allows him to override other living beings' motor and autonomic nervous functions after coating them with it. He also has a worm-like lower body and enlarged hands with suction-cups on them.

Hitman911
New List

1.Sue
2.Hulk
3.Ben
4.Spidey
5.Sauron - written well he is a beast!

Hitman911
Originally posted by Photon009
Invisible Woman should be at or near the top of this list. Human Torch and Thing too. But Mr. Fantastic? He's the least powerful of the FF. I dunno about Johnny!! I think Spidey could take him; thow an ice cream truck at him...

Doctor-Alvis
What about Molecule Man and Sentry? Is this Marvel only?

Hitman911
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
What about Molecule Man and Sentry? Is this Marvel only? no it's DC and Marvel.I was a little skeptical in whether or not Sentry should be classified as a mutate. He's achieved his powers by scientific methods.....I guess that makes him a mutate!

Terryc250
Sentry, Hyperion, molecule man

Hitman911
Originally posted by Terryc250
Sentry, Hyperion, molecule man I thought
MM was a mutant?

celestialdemon
I thought
MM was a mutant?

Mr. M is a mutant. Molecule Man is a mutate.

Hitman911
Mr. M is a mutant. Molecule Man is a mutate. oh ok big grin

Toku King
Galactus could be debatable. He was mutated by the power cosmic who needed a body, but that technically means that he's a host, and his Galan form was still there.

1. Hulk
2. Invisible Woman
3. Abomination
4. Mr. Fantastic
5. Sandman
6. Electro
7. Spider-Man
8. Thing
9. Green Goblin
10. Human Torch

Hitman911
Originally posted by Toku King
Galactus could be debatable. He was mutated by the power cosmic who needed a body, but that technically means that he's a host, and his Galan form was still there.

1. Hulk
2. Invisible Woman
3. Abomination
4. Mr. Fantastic
5. Sandman
6. Electro
7. Spider-Man
8. Thing
9. Green Goblin
10. Human Torch thumb up

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Toku King

1. Hulk
2. Invisible Woman
3. Abomination
4. Mr. Fantastic
5. Sandman
6. Electro
7. Spider-Man
8. Thing
9. Green Goblin
10. Human Torch

Some REALLY obvious choices left off that list, chief. In order of most powerful to least:

1.) Graviton

2.) Nefaria

3.) Monica Rambeau

edit: ah, beaten on Sentry and Molecule Man! Edited the list, took them out, added M. Rambeau in.

Sirius77
would the surfer count by your definition?

rougeredmage
Galactus ?
cloak and dagger
radioactive man

Hitman911
Originally posted by Sirius77
would the surfer count by your definition? I was thinking about that.....

Terryc250
1) Molecule Man
2) Sentry
3) Invisible Woman
4) Hulk

(Earth Born)

grey fox
Originally posted by Photon009
Human Torch and Thing too. But Mr. Fantastic? He's the least powerful of the FF.

thumb down

Phail.

Hitman911
Super Skrull

Hitman911
Sephiroth

carnage52
On Krypton he was normal wasn't he? I thought the yellow sun changed him... kryptonians have a special gene that gives them superpowers when kryptonians are in the presence of a yellow sun the dormant meta gene activates and gives them a host of uber powers.

Hitman911
Big G should count!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.