WM Thor vs H/P Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who wins?

vlaaad12345
H/P doomsday eventually,he will survive a physical conflict easily and wm thor isnt smart enough to do anything but smash shit with his hammer.

quanchi112
If its for one kill Thor wins this.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by quanchi112
If its for one kill Thor wins this.
H/P evolves on the fly so no.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
H/P evolves on the fly so no. So what? Thor is still going to get a kill in there. Doomsday really cant physically kill Thor with the power gem. He has infinite power backing him up.

vlaaad12345
So what? Thor is still going to get a kill in there. Doomsday really cant physically kill Thor with the power gem. He has infinite power backing him up.
Not really,power gem is only infinite if the person actually knows how to use it,thor was only subconciously taping it,h/p isnt getting beat by physical means.

llagrok
Sure he is.

quanchi112
Not really,power gem is only infinite if the person actually knows how to use it,thor was only subconciously taping it,h/p isnt getting beat by physical means. Uhm yes he is. Thor isnt an idiot and still with what kind of shit they were thrwoing t him he was fine and the acted like when he borke out of the containment block tha they were in trouble becuz of the damn power gem. Dont you think if all it took was a beatdown or a massive energy blast at him by the combined efforts of himself and the watch that Thanos and Warlock coudnt have figured that out? Doomsday dies here.

vlaaad12345
Uhm yes he is. Thor isnt an idiot and still with what kind of shit they were thrwoing t him he was fine and the acted like when he borke out of the containment block tha they were in trouble becuz of the damn power gem. Dont you think if all it took was a beatdown or a massive energy blast at him by the combined efforts of himself and the watch that Thanos and Warlock coudnt have figured that out? Doomsday dies here.
Wm thor was an idiot,doomsday will evolve to thors physical attacks.

llagrok
It's interesting how Doomsday has yet to evolve past that.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by llagrok
It's interesting how Doomsday has yet to evolve past that.
We arent talking about any old doomsday,H/P evolved to freaking everything on the fly,wm thor wont use anything but physical attacks doomsday will eventually evolve.

quanchi112
Wm thor was an idiot,doomsday will evolve to thors physical attacks. Dr Strange couldnt put him down. Doomsday is beyond an idiot. He cant even utter a complete sentence.

quanchi112
We arent talking about any old doomsday,H/P evolved to freaking everything on the fly,wm thor wont use anything but physical attacks doomsday will eventually evolve. After he gets killed once. smile

vlaaad12345
After he gets killed once. smile
Not really,he evolves as stuff is happening and thor isnt one shoting h/p doomsday.

Kutulu
We arent talking about any old doomsday,H/P evolved to freaking everything on the fly,wm thor wont use anything but physical attacks doomsday will eventually evolve.

HP Doomsday never evolved past blunt attacks, nor has any version of Doomsday for that matter.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Kutulu
HP Doomsday never evolved past blunt attacks, nor has any version of Doomsday for that matter.
Never said hes evolving past it,he did evolve to gain resistance to it,if a motherbox amped superman couldnt even phase doomsday I dont see wm thor one shoting him.

nvrbeenwthagirl

When Superman was amped and fighting H/P doomsday, what was superman's main method of attack? And how successful was it?

Kutulu
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
When Superman was amped and fighting H/P doomsday, what was superman's main method of attack? And how successful was it?

BFR. Very successful.

Next question?

nvrbeenwthagirl
BFR. Very successful.

Next question?

Um no. BFR was done by Waverider. What was superman's method attack during the battle before the bfr. And how successful was it.

vlaaad12345
BFR. Very successful.

Next question?
Wm thor doesnt bfr,he hits shit with his hammer.

quanchi112
Not really,he evolves as stuff is happening and thor isnt one shoting h/p doomsday. He wouldnt one shot him but would most certainly win this battle. Doomsday cant kill him, bottom line.

quanchi112
When Superman was amped and fighting H/P doomsday, what was superman's main method of attack? And how successful was it? Superman with a motherbox didnt impress me at all. it was one of the weakest amps I have ever seen.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman with a motherbox didnt impress me at all. it was one of the weakest amps I have ever seen.
And yet that doesn't answer the question or address the point I was trying to prove which was to dismantle someone's comment about Doomsday's adaptive abilities.

quanchi112
And yet that doesn't answer the question or address the point I was trying to prove which was to dismantle someone's comment about Doomsday's adaptive abilities. Doomsday cant kill thor with the power gem here. So he can wail on his as hard as he wants he will keep coming for him until he dies. He being doomsday. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Doomsday cant kill thor with the power gem here. So he can wail on his as hard as he wants he will keep coming for him until he dies. He being doomsday. smile

Where in the hell does it say that a kill is a win? And when does it say the user of the PG can't be killed? It doesn't give infinite strength. Fail.

quanchi112
Where in the hell does it say that a kill is a win? And when does it say the user of the PG can't be killed? It doesn't give infinite strength. Fail. Thor isnt just anybody, go read the story arc where he had it and then get back to me.

vlaaad12345
Doomsday cant kill thor with the power gem here. So he can wail on his as hard as he wants he will keep coming for him until he dies. He being doomsday. smile
He doesnt have the power gem here either,its just wm thor not wm thor with pg.

quanchi112
He doesnt have the power gem here either,its just wm thor not wm thor with pg. My bad then I always assume if people say warrior madness thor they mean when he had the power gem. Doomsday should win here then.

Kutulu
Where in the hell does it say that a kill is a win? And when does it say the user of the PG can't be killed? It doesn't give infinite strength. Fail.

It gives limitless amping of strength to an infinite extent, that is it's very nature.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It gives limitless amping of strength to an infinite extent, that is it's very nature.

The power gem works on an infinite scale in conjunction with the other gems.

quanchi112
The power gem works on an infinite scale in conjunction with the other gems. It seems you dont know a thing about the power gem.

Barbarian Shams
How I see it, is that if Thor actually knows how to tap into the PG and use it to its fullest potential, he could win but if he acted like did in the actual comics when he had the gem, he loses big time. If Superman with a massive powersurge plus a motherbox couldn't stop Doomsday, whats stopping DD from wiping Thor's blonde ass all over the place?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
How I see it, is that if Thor actually knows how to tap into the PG and use it to its fullest potential, he could win but if he acted like did in the actual comics when he had the gem, he loses big time. If Superman with a massive powersurge plus a motherbox couldn't stop Doomsday, whats stopping DD from wiping Thor's blonde ass all over the place? This thread doesnt give Thor the power gem. If he had it though he would love to go right at Doomsday while in hunter and prey superman was scared shitless of this guy at the time.

Lord Prime
H/P Doomsday ftw

Sirius77
H/P Doomsday.

Philosophía
Bump.

iceman24567
Doomsday wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.