Spiderman vs Beast in a WWE Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Seeing that both of these superhero's have been in a wrestling ring at one point or another, who do you think would win if Vince Mchman convinced these two too wrestle at Wrestlemania?

Battlehammer
spiderman easily

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Battlehammer
spiderman easily why easily? Beast is stronger and has just as much agility.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
why easily? Beast is stronger and has just as much agility. no expression beast is not stronger. and as agile? maybe?

Battlehammer
why easily? Beast is stronger and has just as much agility.
actaully he not as strong.

Symmetric Chaos
Jameson hates Spidey = bad PR = heel = loss in the ring

Acrosurge

Violent2Dope
Seeing that both of these superhero's have been in a wrestling ring at one point or another, who do you think would win if Vince Mchman convinced these two too wrestle at Wrestlemania? Whoever the hell Vince wants.

MightyEInherjar
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Steve Austin runs in and gives them all the stunner.

WKxHBqYFWsM

God I hate wrestling.

guy222
spidey

CosmicHulk
i think spidey would win if it was a cage match. beast might win if its a no DQ

SuperiorTech
I thought beast could lift 30-40ton's after his second mutations?

golem370
Spider-Man is an experienced wrestler

Rewmac
Chokeslam Spidey, then Tombstone him and then pin him...Beast...

golem370
Two things that give Spider-Man the victory Spider-Sense & being 18 times faster more agile then a normal man.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by golem370
Two things that give Spider-Man the victory Spider-Sense & being 18 times faster more agile then a normal man.

Maybe his spider sense give's him an advantage but beast agility is comparable to spidey's

Doctor-Alvis
What all but two people are forgetting is they plan this stuff out beforehand. Who would win this match would be purely dictated by the needs of the story except maybe in the case of an injury that requires the match to be ended immediately.

golem370
I think Spider-Man is more agile then Beast

golem370
Good display of Spideys strength

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/spideyliftstrain15mm.jpg

lordboo
spidey slips under the ring gets hhh sledge hammer then pounds the shit of beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.