Harley & Poison Ivy vs Spider-Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Can Spider-Girl stop Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn from taking over New York with live plants?

NiņoAraņa
no. no expression

PRAYERRUN

NiņoAraņa
because Poison Ivy is basically like Iceman with plants.

iceman24567

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not even close im sure she can be killed easily by Spider-Girl one on one Iceman stomps all three at once. just because i mentioned Iceman, huh? no expression go back under your rock.

Spider-Girl CANNOT kill Poison Ivy. Iceman CAN stomp the 3, but he's not in this thread, is he?

SevenShackles
poison ivy takes spidergirl... more so if she knows shes coming. hell she took down greenlantern in one of the recent JL comics with one of her toxins and what not. harley would just smash her head in if she doesnt die from poison first. other than that spidergirl still loses.. harley can fight much better than alot of people think and poison ivy just makes it a win. she has more exp and would just kill her.

if it was a comic im sure spidergirl would win some way or another, but its not. and she doesnt.

iceman24567

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by iceman24567
No because comparing Poison iVy to Iceman is kinda stupid. Batman has beaten her with a batarang to the head. Im sure Spider-Girl can do worse. it's called PIS. see Seven Shackles above post.

i'm not comparing powerlevels here, don't get offended because you think i'm depowering your favorite character or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.