30 Seconds To Mars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XxXDomLoverXxX
Happy Dance I just love this band!
I could have gone to see them in February next year, but the tickets sold out within 2 days, and i was too late sad
Oh well maybe another time.

What do other's think of this band?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Jared Leto can sing.

XxXDomLoverXxX
Oh yes, he sure can :-)

-elmo118-
Originally posted by XxXDomLoverXxX
Happy Dance I just love this band!
I could have gone to see them in February next year, but the tickets sold out within 2 days, and i was too late sad
Oh well maybe another time.

What do other's think of this band?

*dances with you* Happy Dance I am seeing them in Feb I was just quick enough!!!!

Df02
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Jared Leto can sing.

shame he's an utter nutsack... i've not seen or heard of anyone who's met him thinking he's anything other than a giant prick.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Df02
shame he's an utter nutsack... i've not seen or heard of anyone who's met him thinking he's anything other than a giant prick.

This is true. I haven't met him, and I don't care to ever, but some of my old friends met him, and he was a total dick to them.

30 Seconds To Mars isn't my cup of tea, but I have to admit I liked one song for a little bit.

Bardock42
I would check them out, but I won't.

Lord Shaper
They're alright. Not my favorite by a long shot, but they aren't bad.

tabby999
One of the guys i know tried to be cool and got one of their logos tattooed on his wrist...upside down and backwards. Oh how we laughed.

Shinde Imasu
What an idiot ... I don't mind 30 Seconds to Mars, not my all time faves, but I'll listen to them ... The Kill wasn't a bad song, but there was something about the sound of From Yesterday that just didn't agree with me ... Sorry, but I don't think I'm as keen on them as you are

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.