Master Chief v.s. Ryu Hayabusa [TWIST]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
They face off on a burning Scarab tank. They have 15 min until the Tank overheats and explodes.

Round 1: Halo 2 MC(All weapons) v.s. Ninja Gaiden 1 Hayabusa(X-Box version, Vigoorian Flail and All ninpo)

Round 2: Halo 3 MC v.s. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Hayabusa(TDS and all ninpo)

Who wins?

Violent2Dope
Why'd you give him the Vigoorian Flail? Meh. Ryu wins both.

Superboy Prime
MC vs Hayabusa has been done before, but the twist keeps this thread safe.

1. Master Chief wins. WTF will Hayabusa do with the Vigorian Flail? Ninpo won't save Hayabusa from getting sliced by an energy sword.

2. I must say Master Chief's new equipment and his high-end durability feat will help him win this match, but I am not 100% confident about this.

I've always considered this to be a tough match for both combatants.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

I must say Master Chief's new equipment and his high-end durability feat will help him win this match, but I am not 100% confident about this.

I've always considered this to be a tough match for both combatants. I used to think MC would win, now that I have played NG, I say Ryu. FLYING SWALLOW FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sol Valentine

1. Master Chief wins. WTF will Hayabusa do with the Vigorian Flail? Ninpo won't save Hayabusa from getting sliced by an energy sword.

2. I must say Master Chief's new equipment and his high-end durability feat will help him win this match, but I am not 100% confident about this.

I've always considered this to be a tough match for both combatants.

I made it.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I used to think MC would win, now that I have played NG, I say Ryu. FLYING SWALLOW FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to play Halo 3. The opening sequence showcases just how durable the MJOLNIR Mark VI armor really is. With the TDS and all ninpo Hayabusa becomes much more deadly. This is the 2nd match though. You have to agree with me Hayabusa is screwed in the first bout...Hayabusa beating Chief with the vigorian flail is just wrong and is greatly underestimating John if you ask me.

Violent2Dope
You need to play Halo 3. The opening sequence showcases just how durable the MJOLNIR Mark VI armor really is. With the TDS and all ninpo Hayabusa becomes much more deadly. This is the 2nd match though. You have to agree with me Hayabusa is screwed in the first bout...Hayabusa beating Chief with the vigorian flail is just wrong and is greatly underestimating John if you ask me. He still has ninpo. big grin

I know, in the first one, he prolly would die, I guess.

He wins second no doubt tho, FLYING SWALLOW FTW!!!

Superboy Prime
He still has ninpo. big grin

I know, in the first one, he prolly would die, I guess.

He wins second no doubt tho, FLYING SWALLOW FTW!!!

Yeah but Ninpo won't save him every single time out of ten rounds.

As for the second match I am undecided...The Chief's new gadgets grant him a new level of versatility he lacked before, and not to mention the new Spartan Laser and his now-confirmed-onscreen uber durability.

IMO both of them are about even in terms of skills.

Master Chief is more durable and resilient.

Hayabusa is faster, but is not leagues beyond John. Teleportation is a great asset(however busa will have to be careful not to spam it or Cortana could use it against him)

Strength is about even.

Versatility goes to Hayabusa, but like I said Chief has some aces up his sleeves this time with the new equipment.

Tenacity...about even if you ask me. The Master Chief finished the fight after all. Hayabusa destroyed the Vigorian Empire out of revenge.

Tough match indeed.

Sol Valentine
What about the twist?

Superboy Prime
What twist?

Oh you mean Scarab blowing up? Well the Chief can jump out if he doesn't finish the fight in time and will survive the fall unharmed(He did it plenty of times in the Campaign) However Hayabusa's teleportation will work faster then Chief's footing so I suppose Hayabusa wins? Or they stalemate the twist? Heck they'll probably avoid the explosion and then keep on fighting. That is just the kind of fighters they are. They do not give up.

Sol Valentine
Oh, forgot, if they survive, the fight continues.

But they'll be pretty badly damaged though, then they might end up using hand-to-hand, and that's the problem for Haya.

Violent2Dope
Yeah but Ninpo won't save him every single time out of ten rounds.

As for the second match I am undecided...The Chief's new gadgets grant him a new level of versatility he lacked before, and not to mention the new Spartan Laser and his now-confirmed-onscreen uber durability.

IMO both of them are about even in terms of skills.

Master Chief is more durable and resilient.

Hayabusa is faster, but is not leagues beyond John. Teleportation is a great asset(however busa will have to be careful not to spam it or Cortana could use it against him)

Strength is about even.

Versatility goes to Hayabusa, but like I said Chief has some aces up his sleeves this time with the new equipment.

Tenacity...about even if you ask me. The Master Chief finished the fight after all. Hayabusa destroyed the Vigorian Empire out of revenge.

Tough match indeed. IMO...

Strength: MC, he is at least Class 60, and has much more feats to back this up. Sure, Ryu cuts planes in half, but he used the Dragon Sword as well, much stronger than a normal blade.

Speed: Running? Even maybe. In combat? Ryu by far, tele helps as well.

Durability: MC most likely.

Versatility: Easily Ryu. He has ninpo, and has many ways to use his TDS. And then there's T3h UB3r FlY1nG 5wA110W.

I still say Ryu. You know, he can cut a deity that has existed since the beginning of the earth's existence, who split the earth, and is now wielding the DDB, I am pretty sure he can cut MC.

Superboy Prime
Hayabusa will be smart enough to avoid hand to hand confrontation--I hope.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Oh, forgot, if they survive, the fight continues.

But they'll be pretty badly damaged though, then they might end up using hand-to-hand, and that's the problem for Haya. If it H2H, Ryu DESTROYS MC.

Superboy Prime
If it H2H, Ryu DESTROYS MC.

over

Love that smilie!

Violent2Dope
over

Love that smilie! He would. His skill greatly surpasses MC's in this department.

Sol Valentine
It's true, I haven't seen MC take on a planet-threatening opponent ALONE.

Diamond Kisses
Have you played the Halo games, Sol? stick out tongue He takes on multiple universum threating opponents as good as ALONE big grin

Superboy Prime
I don't think Hayabusa completely surpasses Master Chief in h2h, and even then Hayabusa will still have to bypass Chief's extreme durability and power. We just haven't seen John fight hand to hand in halo(besides the melee) but we have seen Nicole and she packs quite a punch. Its not an ass rape either way you look at it. Though I admit Hayabusa is more used to this kind of matchup, however I think Hayabusa will realize he does not want to get hit, or even hit John's armor barehanded.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Have you played the Halo games, Sol? stick out tongue He takes on multiple universum threating opponents as good as ALONE big grin

He's usually with those soldier guys, henceforth the last battle against that flood juggernaut.

I don't think Hayabusa completely surpasses Master Chief in h2h, and even then Hayabusa will still have to bypass Chief's extreme durability and power. We just haven't seen John fight hand to hand in halo(besides the melee) but we have seen Nicole and she packs quite a punch. Its not an ass rape either way you look at it. Though I admit Hayabusa is more used to this kind of matchup, however I think Hayabusa will realize he does not want to get hit, or even hit John's armor.

MC's strength and durability is matched by Hayabusa's speed and versatility.

Superboy Prime
He's usually with those soldier guys, henceforth the last battle against that flood juggernaut.

MC's strength and durability is matched by Hayabusa's speed and versatility.

The marines...ROFL they are as worthy as the grunts.

Well said. Tough match for both of them. In the previous MC vs Hayabusa thread I kept going back and forward defending both characters. History might repeat itself, so...I'll just leave before I end up arguing and countering myself.

ESB -1138

What Halo game was that in?

Sol Valentine
The marines...ROFL they are as worthy as the grunts.

Well said. Tough match for both of them. In the previous MC vs Hayabusa thread I kept going back and forward defending both characters. History might repeat itself, so...I'll just leave before I end up arguing and countering myself.

Do it again!!!!!

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by ESB -1138

All three yes

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by ESB -1138

Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3?

Though she said universe threatening, and they were actually galaxy threatening opponents.

How?

Master Chief fought against the Covenent who threatened the galaxy by activating Halo. He fought against Guilty Spark who tried to fire Halo as well. He fought against the Flood who would in-time consume all sentient life in the galaxy.

Her statement was right except for the "universe" mistake.

She didn't say anything about Galaxy busting tongue

Violent2Dope
Have you played the Halo games, Sol? stick out tongue He takes on multiple universum threating opponents as good as ALONE big grin No, he stopped them from stupidly activating a weapon that could destroy the galaxy, compared to Vigoor, who in a weaker form, under his own power, SPLIT THE PLANET IN HALF!

Sol Valentine
'Threatened' Was there any damage done when Halo was activated?

Superboy Prime
'Threatened' Was there any damage done when Halo was activated?

No because Halo was never fired in the Milky Way galaxy. Master Chief managed to stop Truth from firing all remaining Halos, and activated the new Halo that was being constructed as a replacement for the Halo Master Chief destroyed. John activated the new Halo with the activation index from the first Halo he encountered--Cortana had the activation index. And then he took the Ark's teleporter out of harm's way...eradicating Gravemind and Flood in the process. Quite the ordeal.

Needless to say the rings would have killed every sentient being in the galaxy.

Sol Valentine
So if it was fired, it would've destroyed all sentient life?

Diamond Kisses
It was fired before it was fully charged, so it had an inaccurate effect yes

Diamond Kisses
No, he stopped them from stupidly activating a weapon that could destroy the galaxy, compared to Vigoor, who in a weaker form, under his own power, SPLIT THE PLANET IN HALF!

Are you trying to say that I did not say what I said? stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
Well, VE, split a planet not even at full power! Yet it took charge-up time for the Halo to activte it's full effect.

Violent2Dope
Are you trying to say that I did not say what I said? stick out tongue It's not like he fights people who can kill galaxies. He fights people who can kill...people. Nothing to the VE.

Superboy Prime
It was fired before it was fully charged, so it had an inaccurate effect yes

Also...Halo was not finished. Guilty Spark went nuts when it found out Johnson was going to initiate a premature firing, so it killed Johnson and was destroyed afterwards. So yeah...the premature firing managed to kill the flood in the Ark(where the new halo was being built) and Master Chief took the teleporter to escape certain death. Not even the Dawn managed to completely survive the Ark and Halo's destruction. Thus why humans believe John to be dead. He made it out alive, but far away from Earth.

Speaking of the ending...i find it odd that they would put John 117 in the monument to fallen. I was under the impression Spartans could only be listed as MIA(Missing In Action).

Superboy Prime
Well, VE, split a planet not even at full power! Yet it took charge-up time for the Halo to activte it's full effect.

We don't know how much time it took Vigoor to split the planet

AND

Vigoor has no consequence to actual hand to hand match because Hayabusa was wielding the TDS when he fought Vigoor. A weapon specifically designed to **** the Dark Dragon Blade, so yes, Hayabusa PLOT DEVICED his way to victory.

Sol Valentine
Well, Hayabusa would be on the top of the list.

Superboy Prime
Would be cool if Itagaki expanded on Hayabusa's Telekinesis Ninpo and had Hayabusa throw giant chunks of ground/buildings,debries at opponents ala Alma. droolio

Sol Valentine
We don't know how much time it took Vigoor to split the planet

AND

Vigoor has no consequence to actual hand to hand match because Hayabusa was wielding the TDS when he fought Vigoor. A weapon specifically designed to **** the Dark Dragon Blade, so yes, Hayabusa PLOT DEVICED his way to victory.

What about MC? A galaxy destroyer, against a suped up marine. I smell PIS.

Diamond Kisses
Well, VE, split a planet not even at full power! Yet it took charge-up time for the Halo to activte it's full effect. Originally posted by Violent2Dope
It's not like he fights people who can kill galaxies. He fights people who can kill...people. Nothing to the VE.

What is it you two are trying to prove? no expression

I have not even said that MC beats Ryu or the other way around. I just mention that he destroyed people that was of universe threat

Violent2Dope
What is it you two are trying to prove? no expression

I have not even said that MC beats Ryu or the other way around. I just mention that he destroyed people that was of universe threat Without Halo, they wouldn't have been, that is my point.

Sol Valentine
We know, it's just compring the effect of the VE and Halo.

Diamond Kisses
Without Halo, they wouldn't have been, that is my point.

Now they did have Halo and he did beat them.

Superboy Prime
Man Pride, ma'am.

It may be hard for you to understand because you lack a second head constantly taking over your rationality. Needless to say...men must win. Always. It dont matter if we are right or wrong. We just...need to win, and adress everything and just...win. Because MEN IS WHAT WE ARE

GIVE ME A HELL YEAH YOU SEXY STUDS

---

See? I just lost control to 2nd head.

Sol Valentine
BOT!!!

Diamond Kisses
Man Pride, ma'am.

It may be hard for you to understand because you lack a second head constantly taking over your rationality. Needless to say...men must win. Always. It dont matter if we are right or wrong. We just...need to win, and adress everything and just...win. Because MEN IS WHAT WE ARE

GIVE ME A HELL YEAH YOU SEXY STUDS

---

See? I just lost control to 2nd head.

Lolser stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
But what I think is, comparing MC to Ryubusa is: How would A and B fare against each other's game? Considering the fact that Halo and VE have put existence in danger one time or another, and they use thier plot to solve it, I wonder how they would figure a way to beat each other's opponent.

Diamond Kisses
Neither would be capable of pulling eachothers game trough stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Now they did have Halo and he did beat them. They couldn't activate it however(well, they couldn't achieve the galaxy killing result), and remember, THEY would have died as well.

Diamond Kisses
Because they would have died, the power of the ring should not be counted for?

Sol Valentine
Neither would be capable of pulling eachothers game trough stick out tongue

Pretty sure they can. Incorporate they're feats into the games.

Violent2Dope
Because they would have died, the power of the ring should not be counted for? It is not their power. He never had to face Halo's destructive power and take it, he would have died. Unlike VE, who at a form less than half as powerful, split the planet, and Ryu beat him.

Diamond Kisses
Pretty sure they can. Incorporate they're feats into the games.

Master Chief would sooner or later run out of ammo and without the magic that Ryu possess he would just be a super soldier with sword. Not enough to match a large dragon, for example.

Ryu Hayabusa has proven skills against many foes, but the covenants would be too much. The plasma shots would melt his sword if he tried using it, he is less endurant than Master Chief and I doubt Ryu has the ability 'Can use any weapon and drive any vehicle' stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
It is not their power. He never had to face Halo's destructive power and take it, he would have died. Unlike VE, who at a form less than half as powerful, split the planet, and Ryu beat him.

You do not pay any close attention to what I am saying sad

Violent2Dope
Master Chief would sooner or later run out of ammo and without the magic that Ryu possess he would just be a super soldier with sword. Not enough to match a large dragon, for example.

Ryu Hayabusa has proven skills against many foes, but the covenants would be too much. The plasma shots would melt his sword if he tried using it, he is less endurant than Master Chief and I doubt Ryu has the ability 'Can use any weapon and drive any vehicle' stick out tongue MELT RYU'S SWORD!? Plasma IS NOT melting the TWS! FVCKIN HUMANS TAKE IT! Ryu could complete MC's game, MC can't due to lack of specific needed skills.

Sol Valentine

Ryu Hayabusa has proven skills against many foes, but the covenants would be too much. The plasma shots would melt his sword if he tried using it, he is less endurant than Master Chief and I doubt Ryu has the ability 'Can use any weapon and drive any vehicle' stick out tongue

Hand to hand combat? He's a suped up marine with insane durability and can probably wrestle guns from the enemies.

Diamond Kisses
HOW? HOW can Ryu complete Halo? Has he all of a sudden learnt flying space shuttles from a distant future? Can he suddenly steer alien airfighters? Did he all of a sudden gain the ability to breath in space and under water? Did he suddenly learn how to hack advance covenant and human computers? Did he suddenly grow immunity to corruption against parasite entities? All of a sudden did he become a master driver, capable of driving a car in highly catastrophic areas, to then launch himself into a ship and take of in seconds?

I guess he suddenly became a highly ranked soldier for the human race with the backup of mentioned race in the war against both the flood and the covenant shrug

Did he? stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
He's a vengeful spirit, and might exhibit some more supernatural abilities in NG3. And I'm pretty sure he can be a highly ranked solider.

Violent2Dope
HOW? HOW can Ryu complete Halo? Has he all of a sudden learnt flying space shuttles from a distant future? Can he suddenly steer alien airfighters? Did he all of a sudden gain the ability to breath in space and under water? Did he suddenly learn how to hack advance covenant and human computers? Did he suddenly grow immunity to corruption against parasite entities? All of a sudden did he become a master driver, capable of driving a car in highly catastrophic areas, to then launch himself into a ship and take of in seconds?

I guess he suddenly became a highly ranked soldier for the human race with the backup of mentioned race in the war against both the flood and the covenant shrug

Did he? stick out tongue 1. ...Okay, you got me on that one lol. Neither can complete eachothers games. Tho plasma isn't melting the TDS, not a chance in hell.

2. He is a Super Ninja who is top class, who needs no backup, and fights humans, ninjas, fiends, interdimensional monsters, and deities, AND WINS.

Sol Valentine
MC can probably take on the enemies and beat them, but not complete the game.

Diamond Kisses
Neither can complete either game. Master Chief would never have made it if he was not who he was. Thanks to the fact that he was who he was, he got transport to different locations. Trust me when I tell you that he needs this kind of backup big grin

Sol Valentine
Say that in a simpler way.

Diamond Kisses
Master Chief got transport flights and equipment because he had the rank he had. A normal marine, or an unknown ninja would never get the assistance he got.

kwon_ji_hae
master chief just impales ryu on the energy sword and then shoot in the face with the sniper rifle at point blank range 50.cal OWN3D

Violent2Dope
Master Chief got transport flights and equipment because he had the rank he had. A normal marine, or an unknown ninja would never get the assistance he got. True. MC on the other hand would be murked by the likes of Doku, among others, due to the fact that he lacks Ryu's supernatural abilities and melee skills.

Sol Valentine
Um, rank=title. l_l, Ayane and Rachael are the assisstants, very powerful assisstants.

Diamond Kisses
True. MC on the other hand would be murked by the likes of Doku, among others, due to the fact that he lacks Ryu's supernatural abilities and melee skills.

Like I said: Neither would be capable of clearing respective game stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by kwon_ji_hae
master chief just impales ryu on the energy sword and then shoot in the face with the sniper rifle at point blank range 50.cal OWN3D

Damn you're stupid.

Like I said: Neither would be capable of clearing respective game stick out tongue

Unless a certain twist happened to appear.

Diamond Kisses
A big twist! For both sides no expression

Sol Valentine
Yes, MC getting the True Dragon Scarab Gun, and Hayabusa getting the Scarab Dragon Blade.

Csdabest
All ninpo...that includes DOA Ninpo? If so...then that Kamehameha for the win.

DONT YOU DARE DOWN THE VIGORIAN FLAIS. That weapon is a combo magnet. And Master Cheif sheilds wont protect him. Melee goes through his sheild So automatic win.

Csdabest
Ryu could clear in Halo. PureMelee.Shit woul be easy with his speed and dodging bullets and what not. Kill he convant. andtake their guns. Im sre he can fire a gun. He basiclypics up weapons and mastersthem instantly..ell the ain. The whole jumping through sace thing...meh

Violent2Dope
This guy would solo the Haloverse and NGverse.

galan_dcaumxy

Csdabest
I dont see Ryu jumping into space and surviving. Maybe teleporting where he has to be. Then maybe he could do it.

Violent2Dope
This guy would solo the Haloverse and NGverse.

galan_dcaumxy

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Csdabest
DONT YOU DARE DOWN THE VIGORIAN FLAIS. That weapon is a combo magnet. And Master Cheif sheilds wont protect him. Melee goes through his sheild So automatic win.

No it doesn't, only if doen with appropiate force.

The reason why melee attacks work on the chief in the game is because all the people that melee attack him can lift multiple tons. Ryu can not.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

The reason why melee attacks work on the chief in the game is because all the people that melee attack him can lift multiple tons. Ryu can not. Lol what? Ryu is strong enough to hurt MC. The guy can wield a 100 pound weapon like it's a normal katana for one, and he cuts thru stone and steel easily.

Blax_Hydralisk
Cutting through steel with magical weapons, yes. And even if they weren't and even if he did wield 100 pound weapons easily, that does not equate to lifting one hundred thousand pound tanks. And Master CHief's armor is ten times more durable then any stone or steel, especially that of a jet place which is why I always laugh that "uber" feat.

The metal used for airplanes and helicopters are some of the lightest and thinnest materials you can use. A regular human can actually cut through a jet plane with a steak knife.

Alas, this whole post is irrelevent as my point was not that Hayabusa can't hurt him, as I'm sure he can with his thousands of plot device weapons and nimpo. Rather, a metal sword can not go through his shield that easy, and especially not his armor with ease. He'll be hard pressed to do so , and the Chief wouldn't give him the time needed in order to gain the amount of leverage and mustered strength to do so. Hayabusa's best bet is his nimpo and (I dunno if he even has this weapon this this match.) his plasma sword.

Csdabest

The reason why melee attacks work on the chief in the game is because all the people that melee attack him can lift multiple tons. Ryu can not.

That is not the case. If it was. Then no one will be able to touch him. With out the sheilds frying him. It has been seen multiple times in the Halo books where they have fallen to melee attacks by Elites. Elites are not that strong. considerabely strong than humans. But not multi ton lifting beings. Ryu has overpowered demons with his strength. Fiends/demons(basicly the same thing with his strength) With means he is considerabely stronger than a human by far.

Another situation. Master Cheif sheilds dont protect him from falling. They either short out and hurt him. or kill him. Situation like this has been shown in Ghost of Onyx.

Another Situation. The Brutes. Brutes dont lift a gton but are considerabely strong. They still short out Cheif sheilds or kill him.

His sheiodls will not protect him from melee attacks. Maybe one or 2. At the most but after that he is done for. Specialy with ryu's fluent combat skills and the speed he expresses

Sado-sama
You need to play Halo 3. The opening sequence showcases just how durable the MJOLNIR Mark VI armor really is. With the TDS and all ninpo Hayabusa becomes much more deadly. This is the 2nd match though. You have to agree with me Hayabusa is screwed in the first bout...Hayabusa beating Chief with the vigorian flail is just wrong and is greatly underestimating John if you ask me. Hayabusa beats MC with nunchuks. 131

Ryu could clear in Halo. PureMelee.Shit woul be easy with his speed and dodging bullets and what not. Kill he convant. andtake their guns. Im sre he can fire a gun. He basiclypics up weapons and mastersthem instantly..ell the ain. The whole jumping through sace thing...meh lulz, I hope you're overrating Ryu jokingly if not........you'll be hated by the population. It's just how it is.

Violent2Dope
Cutting through steel with magical weapons, yes. And even if they weren't and even if he did wield 100 pound weapons easily, that does not equate to lifting one hundred thousand pound tanks. And Master CHief's armor is ten times more durable then any stone or steel, especially that of a jet place which is why I always laugh that "uber" feat.

The metal used for airplanes and helicopters are some of the lightest and thinnest materials you can use. A regular human can actually cut through a jet plane with a steak knife.

Alas, this whole post is irrelevent as my point was not that Hayabusa can't hurt him, as I'm sure he can with his thousands of plot device weapons and nimpo. Rather, a metal sword can not go through his shield that easy, and especially not his armor with ease. He'll be hard pressed to do so , and the Chief wouldn't give him the time needed in order to gain the amount of leverage and mustered strength to do so. Hayabusa's best bet is his nimpo and (I dunno if he even has this weapon this this match.) his plasma sword. 1. So you could cut a jet in half? Also, he used the normal Dragon Sword, which tho stronger than a normal katana, is not that uberly magical.

2. TDS is beyond any mere metel sword. It is going in him, and going in quite easily.

Csdabest, Elites are multi-ton lifting beings. as are Brutes.

Sado-sama
Ryu can wield a 100 lbs weapon with relative ease (as described in the weapon menu under Dabilahro.) he can put out enough strength to slice material weaker than the density of his weapon.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Hayabusa beats MC with nunchuks. 131

lulz, I hope you're overrating Ryu jokingly if not........you'll be hated by the population. It's just how it is.

For the most part he could. but im not sure about the jumping through space crap..

Blax_Hydralisk
Elite's can also lift vehicles and the like. They're multi-ton beings,a s V2D pointed out.

Oh really? Then how come in Halo 3 he fell two miles and wasn't even hurt?

Brutes are also multi-ton beings. When they go into beserk mode they casually flip over warthogs.

His shields will not protect him from melee attacks from beings that can flip over vehicles casually, you mean. And I say again:

Wielding a hundred pound weapon "with ease" does nto equate to lifting vehicles and tons of weight!

With a big enough steak-knife, yes. You also realize that the plastic-metal that is used on airplanes, is only maybe half an inch to an inch thick?

Prove it, por favor stick out tongue SImply being "magical" doesn't mean it can easily cut through everything.

Csdabest
Elites dont lift multi-ton. That game mechanic. A weak elite would struggle with a strong human. Elites are not omg uberly strong. He has a luck. They even stated it was a miracle he survived. A strong human being can flip over a veheicle. Its about momentum,speed, strength, and how much your willing to run into it. He had anger to back it up. brutes do not lift multi ton either. And comparing the material and structure of a vehicle in real life to video game is madness. The Dragon Blade is not that much bigger than a regular sword,. And it states that the Dragon Blade sword came from a mythical dark dragon. In the hayabusa village there were hundred of sword stated to be strong powerful swords.But not one of them can even phathom the power of the dragon blade. Stated way before even knew of the True Dragon Blade form.

Diamond Kisses
There are so many things to comment and declare as inaccurate that I do not know where to start cry

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah, same here. So much fallacies and lies in that one post.. it hurts.

Diamond Kisses
Elites dont lift multi-ton. That game mechanic. A weak elite would struggle with a strong human. Elites are not omg uberly strong. He has a luck. They even stated it was a miracle he survived. A strong human being can flip over a veheicle. Its about momentum,speed, strength, and how much your willing to run into it. He had anger to back it up. brutes do not lift multi ton either. And comparing the material and structure of a vehicle in real life to video game is madness. The Dragon Blade is not that much bigger than a regular sword,. And it states that the Dragon Blade sword came from a mythical dark dragon. In the hayabusa village there were hundred of sword stated to be strong powerful swords.But not one of them can even phathom the power of the dragon blade. Stated way before even knew of the True Dragon Blade form.

An elite has a lot of strength. A brute even more. The brute can be seen throwing warthogs that cross its path. Sure it is gameplay, but there would not be much "Game 'Versus' " if we did not consider some gaming feats. Tartarus can jump over 30-40 ft which prove great muscles as well. He swing his maul with such an ease that Ryu could only dream of. Yes, I know Ryu is strong.

I guess a human being can move a vehicle with a mere punch too, then? I guess that a strong human also can in one swift blow eliminate an elite in melee? That a human can bring a hunter down with mere physical contact? That they can climb a near 90 degreed uphill with near flat, metal matter to grab? That a strong human can run near limitless distances without bothering about stamina? I guess a strong human can lift a one ton heavy bomb too? Maybe they can rip a stationary rocket/minugun turret from its place and carry it as a normal weapon, still being able to both jump and move swiftly? With plain punches penetrate thick metal in only two or three hits?

As of lately, I have learnt that multiple characters here at KMC is greatly underestimated roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sado-sama
Originally posted by kwon_ji_hae
master chief just impales ryu on the energy sword and then shoot in the face with the sniper rifle at point blank range 50.cal OWN3D lulz

As of lately, I have learnt that multiple characters here at KMC is greatly underestimated roll eyes (sarcastic)It's like that in every VS forum.

kwon_ji_hae
yes ryu can cut an object that is less dense then his sword but chiefs armor is stronger then that of jet metal his armor plating s simular to that of tank armor if you can show ryu cutting threw a tank then yes he has a chance and master chiefs use of a plasma sword needs no strength its an energy blade and the laws of physicis takes over from there since ryus sword isnt denser or stronger then highly concentrated plasma arcs it would easily cut threw his delicate flesh and threw his sword with ease since the blade is energy there is no physical force or object stopting the energies path

Blax_Hydralisk
The metal used on planes and helicopters is one of the weakest materials in existence.

Sado-sama
Even from the future? shrug

We may need to give Busa the PSM (NOT Playstation Magazine 313) but Plasma Saber Mk.II.

Csdabest
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA wow. I lost my whole argument. I post it when i feel like working it up again. But wow.

Sado-sama
Aww...if you're making big arguments save them on Microsoft word.

But alas, even with energy shields MC is not surviving the sheer wrath of Ryu's ki attacks, especially when they're as destructive as they are and traveling close to the speed of sound (judging by how fast it goes in Helena's DOA4 ending) and Hayabusa's speed + teleportation should give him the win. Guns and things of the sort have been handled by Hayabusa before many times. I really don't see MC winning this if Hayabusa's fighting so seriously against him.

Edit: Actually now considering MC's beginning durability feat in Halo 3 makes me iffy about that. Damn MJOLNIR XIIVCX.

Blax_Hydralisk
I believe that if Hayabusa wins it'll be via nimpo, not swords.

Sado-sama
Most likely if they're not sabers containing streams of super heated plasma.

But yeah, Halo.

Blax_Hydralisk
That too. Plasma saber MK.

Sado-sama
That too. Plasma saber MK. Blax.........................no. 13

Violent2Dope
I believe that if Hayabusa wins it'll be via nimpo, not swords. Please, FLYING SWALLOW FTW!!!

Sado-sama
Ninja Gaiden n00bs overrate the Flying Swallow once they see it. Have you tried it against the Vigoorian Heavy Infantry and Berserkers? They would what-the-fvck own you if you tried that on them of course...this is a game mechanic. 13

Though the move isn't..and Storm of the Heavenly Dragon pwns anything (Ultimate Attack with TDS).

Sol Valentine
Aww...if you're making big arguments save them on Microsoft word.

But alas, even with energy shields MC is not surviving the sheer wrath of Ryu's ki attacks, especially when they're as destructive as they are and traveling close to the speed of sound (judging by how fast it goes in Helena's DOA4 ending) and Hayabusa's speed + teleportation should give him the win. Guns and things of the sort have been handled by Hayabusa before many times. I really don't see MC winning this if Hayabusa's fighting so seriously against him.

Edit: Actually now considering MC's beginning durability feat in Halo 3 makes me iffy about that. Damn MJOLNIR XIIVCX.

Didn't Blax post something about MC's speed in one of the books about how he killed some guy with a cigarette in the air so fast before the cigarette fell?

Violent2Dope
Ninja Gaiden n00bs overrate the Flying Swallow once they see it. Have you tried it against the Vigoorian Heavy Infantry and Berserkers? They would what-the-fvck own you if you tried that on them of course...this is a game mechanic. 13

Though the move isn't..and Storm of the Heavenly Dragon pwns anything (Ultimate Attack with TDS). 1. But I like it, and it made pwning Alma's first form so easy(not the second tho, fvck that). As for Vigoorian Heavy Infantry and Beserkers...don't even know what those are. I don't know the names of the specific enemies.

2. True.

Csdabest
I still use Flying swallow effectively. Giot to know how to string it into combos.

Violent2Dope
I still use Flying swallow effectively. Giot to know how to string it into combos. For Alma's second form I found it better to just do the normal jump and X attack. Flying Swallow is still my fave move.

Sol Valentine
1. But I like it, and it made pwning Alma's first form so easy(not the second tho, fvck that). As for Vigoorian Heavy Infantry and Beserkers...don't even know what those are. I don't know the names of the specific enemies.

2. True.

I don't think the Halo grunts can take the NG Beserkers.

ESB -1138
I don't think the Halo grunts can take the NG Beserkers.

I don't think a Halo grunt can take a Sonic chao.

Sol Valentine
Sonic dosen't have anything to do with this, please don't derail it.

Sol Valentine
Bump.

Csdabest
This conversation is over witht he win to Ryu Hayabusa. New evidence has shown that with his Dragon Blade he can cut through pure energyemiited from a beam by the VE. So with enoiugh velocity he cuts through the sheilds and Masta cheif

Sol Valentine
Not that easily, MC hs tricks up his sleeve, and his durability will protect him much.

Diamond Kisses
In all honesty I believe Master Chief can stand strong against Ryu. I would give it 50/50 stick out tongue

Maybe 51/49 in Ryu's advantage big grin

Csdabest
Not that easily, MC hs tricks up his sleeve, and his durability will protect him much.

Um in all honsty. He wont have a sleeve muchless a trick If Ryu slices off a limb. And Durability dont really protect. Just mean you can take alotand go for awhile. But Durability wont really too much when you get sliced up.

Blax_Hydralisk
no expression

That whole post made almost no sense.

Csdabest
Then you have no sense. A sleeve is on your arm. Tricks are up your sleeve. If he slices off his arm. The sleeve will surely go. If he has no sleeve. The trick will be gone. I dont see how you didnt get that.

Sol Valentine
You fvcking idiot!!!!!!

Csdabest
Im telling!!!!

^_^

Sol Valentine
Look, MC has many skills and smarts to figure out a way to counter or dodge Haya's attacks.

Violent2Dope
But he won't.

Sol Valentine
Tell me how.

Violent2Dope
Ryu is faster, he is strong enough to hurt MC, much more skilled at melee, has better melee weapons, and can FLYING SWALLOW FTW!

Diamond Kisses
Um in all honsty. He wont have a sleeve muchless a trick If Ryu slices off a limb. And Durability dont really protect. Just mean you can take alotand go for awhile. But Durability wont really too much when you get sliced up. Originally posted by Csdabest
Then you have no sense. A sleeve is on your arm. Tricks are up your sleeve. If he slices off his arm. The sleeve will surely go. If he has no sleeve. The trick will be gone. I dont see how you didnt get that.

So he will simply cut the arm of a super soldier that just happened to fall over two miles from straight skies and smashing hard into the earth with near as strong effect as a meteor. Who then just happened to stand up and be still at his prime with only a few scratches on his armor.

To add, it is known that the protective shield that protect Master Chief does not protect him against long falls. So the endurance shown at that sequence was his mere armor alone. Then you add a powerful energy shield onto it.

Violent2Dope
Powerful energy shield? You mean the one that is taken out by snipers? And don't say it is just gameplay, snipers even take out more powerful shields like Tartarus'.

Sol Valentine
So he will simply cut the arm of a super soldier that just happened to fall over two miles from straight skies and smashing hard into the earth with near as strong effect as a meteor. Who then just happened to stand up and be still at his prime with only a few scratches on his armor.

To add, it is known that the protective shield that protect Master Chief does not protect him against long falls. So the endurance shown at that sequence was his mere armor alone. Then you add a powerful energy shield onto it.

Thank you.

Csdabest

That was pure PIS. ANY SPARTAN WOULD HAVE DIED FROM THAT. He should have died. The soldiers even said it was a Miracle he survived. I repeated"A MIRACLE". Sparants have been guned down by regular fire, Fallen from less distance and died, and have been smashed.

But if you want to pull that card. Ryu fell from 200 stories then got up like nothing happened then went on to kill VE. Cheif on the other hand was K.O.ed. for the longest period of time. And some of his system were damaged. The books are more canon than the game. Which explains most of the stuff that really happens. Grunts are not as weak as you think. A Real grunt can tear a Human limp from limp with ease. and have a jaw that can eat through double plated steel like warm butter.

My bets are that Master Cheif feel into a lake that was isntantly dried up from the heat admitted from the ground. Or soft ground. He didnt fall and hit concrete. But either way.

Slicing is different from slamming. And Master Cheif armor is not that equal to a tank. It can be peirced by bullets. The only thing special is the sheild. His actual armor is no more than steel. Beleive it or not Air craft armor plating is thicker than his own. So once Ryu sliced through his energy sheilds. it nothing but metal he will be slicing through. Which as shown in cutscenes he has cut threw plenty of metaland steel material in his day.

Diamond Kisses
Are you saying that the marine that claimed it was a miracle is suddenly trained in the Spartan II project? That he suddenly because a professor of genticly manipulated supersoldiers? That he is perfectly capable of making a diagnotic analyze of the situation? Trained in Spartan engineering, medical care and schoolar ship? That he have treated multiple other Spartan II projects before Master Chief?

Is that what you are saying? Oh I see. It is? Then maybe it is a miracle stick out tongue

Your bet? Your bet is that he fell into a lake? Oh, I see. Now that settles it. You THINK he fell into a lake and therefore he did. His system was not damaged from the crash. Only locked down. Also, that Ryu fell that distance is not because of his endurance/gear. It is simply because he is a ninja with certain abilities. We were discussing actual endurance.

I never said grunts are weak, by the way. And in all honesty, I do NOT CARE if the game is less canon than the books.

You want to know WHY?

Because-- THIS-- IS-- GAME-- VS-- FORUM! stick out tongue

So Ryu will slice trough his armor? And Master Chief will do what? Extend his arm and just let him? Open his defenses and let him hit? You are talking about the effect of a perfect hit from an opening. As if Master Chief would ever let Ryu get such an opening.

Also, you are talking about piercing Master Chief's armor. Have you ever looked at it from his point of view? He is fighting a near unarmored guy that does not have very high endurance compared to Master Chief.
Master Chief hold such strength that he can with mere punches move a warthog. The guy who climb his OWN WEIGHT in a near 90 degree uphill after being hit by a falling warthog and battleing an open hatch in a spacecraft that has a suck powerful enough to have a scorpion being sucked out in the same rate as a person throwing a pebble.

A few hits and Ryu is out of the counting. This is if Master Chief is unarmed.

Sado-sama
Why all heated arguing? cry

Can't we just not go into details and state our opinion of who's more likely to win erm? I think that'll save everyone much time instead of arguing pointlessly over minor details.

Imagine the fight, witness its badassery, and state who you think would win by giving each character a winning percentage. erm

IMO:

Master Cheif 43%

Ryu 57%

big grin

*Goes to hug Diamond Kisses via pm*

Diamond Kisses
But..... I like debating cry

I also like defending underestimated characters angel

Master Chief 49%

Ryu Hayabusa 51%

Could vary, depending on the environment. A lot of terrain goes to Ryu's advantage while a more open field goes to Master Chief big grin

Violent2Dope
Ryu 73%.

Sado-sama

Csdabest
Ryubusa is too fast for him. What is Cheif going to do.....SHOOT HIM... thats laughable. If Cheif shoots him then getting kicked in the balls dont hurt. Simple as that. Ryu has dodge firearms and guns that have a faster fire rate than the weapons Cheif has weilded. Master Cheif does not flip tanks with punches. That is meer gameplay mechanic to speed the game up. I doubt the creatores would have a cheif sit there and put his back aginst a vehilvle do a squat motion. and flip it on its side. Then do again to flip it back on his wheels. Master Cheif is not even the strongest spartan there is. The strongest spartan clocked in over a ton. Just one tone. IF a spartan was really that strong. Running at full speed would make the ground splat. If a spartan was that strong. Than The group of rogue spartans would have made the marines head explode.

Its pure canon fact and logic. If he can toss warthogs and tanks with a punch. How come when he is punching a enemy to kill. They dont go flying. They sure dont weight in over a ton in body weight. So flipping warthogs is pure gameplay mechanic to speed up the game play.

Sado-sama
I think we should go by what is stated in the books over gameplay. What is said in the books contradict nothing while of course..gameplay does a lot. Case point: Master Chief being killing with one melee from the back.

I agree shooting Hayabusa will pretty much be ineffective unless Ryu's drunk.

Violent2Dope
Lol what!? Books don't contradict anything!? MY ASS!!!!!

Sado-sama
They're better to use over gameplay at least.

Violent2Dope
Right...because we all know that the games really depict the entire Covenant as complete morons who usually lose to godly marines...

Sado-sama
The books display Master Chief's abilities much better than in gameplay. An example is MC's speed is severely restricted in gameplay.

Csdabest
Yes exactly. The books actually decpict that THEIR IS NO HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Sado-sama

Csdabest
But yeah. The book is more realistic and gives better feats on what spartans can actually do

Violent2Dope
Books wank MC more than games do. smile

Blax_Hydralisk
The books are pure, overrated shite that make SPARTANS gods.

But.. since there allowed to be used here, might as well.

So far I've seen no proof that Hayabusa can cut through the Chief's armor with ease other then "OMG it's magikz!" and "He cut through a jet!" never mind the fact that airplane metal is some of the thinnest and most pathetic metals on the face of the Earth.

As such, I say the only way Hayabusa wins is via nimpo.

Sado-sama
Or energy attacks. I mentioned those before.
suBFY39P4PslT7wjjQ3obo13

Blax_Hydralisk
I count energy attacks as Nimpo, you muther.

Csdabest
Master Cheif armor is not that Thick. its just steel. Its not thicker than the armor that the regular marines use. only difference is its full body and has sheilds. The armor is no thicker than a planes armor plantiing. And whoever said This armor is the same as Tank armor is a dits. Regular bullets dont peirce or get through tank armor. Spartans have been gun down by human firearms. once their sheilds were down. Their armor planting provides little protection after the sheilds die. His armor would get easily peirced. Ryu blade cuts through Pure energy like butter. as shown in clips. Ryu blade would easily peirce cheif now that i see his TDS can cut through energy. I have tried it with other weapon and it doesnt work.So its not game mechanic. its the power of the TDS. So Cheif gets owned.

Blax_Hydralisk
If you knew anything you'd know it's NOT just steel. prove that it's no stronger then plane armor. I'd like to see you try, pure energy is different from shielding and super durable armor.

Csdabest
DUDE BULLETS PEIRCE THROUGH HIS ARMOR> Your proof to me than someone who can slice through a ENTIRE JET CLEAN. no drag. No resisten clean like butter would be able to peirce his shield. but yet handgun fire can.

Prove to me than someone who can cut through a sword that can cut throught other swords.. The DDB is denser than the TDS. Yet Ryu still cut through it. MID AIR. Do you have Idea how hard and with precision youd have to swing to cut something in half that more dense then what you using to cut. Much less in mid air. I bet you yourself cut threw a stick a budder or a peice of bred with a heated sharp knife while its in mid air.

The Armor the marines were wearing was most likely bullet proof. Cuz all marines wear bullet proof kevlar now adays. If ryu can cut clear through armor soilders with ease. Why wouldnt he do it with cheif.

If Ryu can cut through a dragon. With a sword that lives in Magma. with a sword he can definetly cut through cheifs armor. Drags skin is extremely tough, and layerd. And is increadible hard to penetrate yet slice into. Cannocaly he sliced through it with a sword.
and killed the dragon

Now. Cheif armor. It cant even withstand for long The power of a flame thrower or fire. Yet Somehow. "HIS armor wont get peired by a sword." even though there are countless peices of ingame and inbook eveidence where spartans armor is peirced by gun fire and even a handgun.

Prove you say.

Play the game. You see when Ryubusa fight the Dragon, Cut scene he uses his sword. he slices through it.

Ryu Slices through Dynomo Armor. Which is has over his body for protective sheilding. he has thick armor

He cuts through Doku armor

So why would he not be able to cut through Cheif armor. When cheifs armor gets peirced by handgun fire.

Csdabest
Wow Superdurable gets peirced by handgun fire. I hate to see what they have for durable. Or just flimsy. Gosh. But be able to cut through flimsy armor with a heated plastic butter knife

Csdabest
Ninpo...Enery attacks you say. When Ninpo For the most part is magic...Fire,ICe, Wind, thats energy? Well in the definition you trying to put it as

Sado-sama
Ninpo is basically ninjutsu magic.

Those energy attacks are the manipulation of Busa's spiritual energy that he channels into his weapons when performing ultimate attacks. That and ninpo are different.

Csdabest
Power of the spirit if very deadly

Blax_Hydralisk
Means sh!t. If he had attempted to do that to a cement barrier or a tank the outcome would have been different.

Bullets also have a higher concentration of energy, allowing them to pierce through objects. A slice from a sword does not have such concentrated energy. You're comparing two different things. Also for all we know bullets in the Halo-verse are much stronger then our own bullets, they could be denser, stronger, faster, etc. Also handgun bullets > automatic bullets. Those are magnums dude.

Makes no sense.

Prove it's denser. And prove that the DDB is more durable then the Chief's armor, which can withstand falling two miles as well as can withstand being hit with the force of someone who can lift 50 tons.

'cuz SPARTAN armor > marine armor. If you actually KNEW about the Chief and read all the specs listed in the books about him you'd know that.

Then it wasn't all that hard then was it?

We don't have any idea how hot the flames it produces are, and prove that it's the armor being penetrated, and not simply the Chief being cooked alive inside it.

I'll let you in on a secret. But don't tell anybody.

Flamethrowers don't cut, they cook.

How ambiguous. And useless.

Sado-sama
Every played Ninja Gaiden DS? Ryu in that game can perform 5 or 6 Flying Swallows consecutively on his opponents...he can also shoot sonic boom-like projectiles out of his sword when doing the spinning ultimate attack.2tzE32lFS9QHe does other crap in that game you don't see in the Xbox version. Also the super attack with the scythe in NJII consists of a thin wave of energy projecting from Ryu's weapon (due to spiritual energy from him).

Also I don't see how this debate is fun. We should stop the arguing.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>