Living Laser vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bransolute
They fight in Hyrule Castle.

No prep.

Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mind Rape.

Bransolute
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Mind Rape. Would that even affect him?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bransolute
Would that even affect him?

Would the Omegas Teleport him into the source? Or would the ALE simply take his lfe? Inquiring minds wanna know why you made this spite thread. stick out tongue

Bransolute
Would the Omegas Teleport him into the source? Or would the ALE simply take his lfe? Inquiring minds wanna know why you made this spite thread. stick out tongue Because I know something you don't know? Perhaps. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because I know something you don't know? Perhaps. smile
The living laser has had an upgrade?

Bransolute
The living laser has had an upgrade? Big...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Big...

Well how does that make him still beat DS who has had TWO big Upgrades? big grin

Bransolute
Well how does that make him still beat DS who has had TWO big Upgrades? big grin
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Modok5021.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Modok5021.jpg

I saw those. He only exploded a building and some blocks. I don't think he has a prayer.

Bransolute
I saw those. He only exploded a building and some blocks. I don't think he has a prayer. He wasn't anywhere near a city... plus he didn't blow up anything I believe (still up in the air). smile

It's speculative that he absorbed the greatest energy source in the multi verse though. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
He wasn't anywhere near a city... plus he didn't blow up anything I believe (still up in the air). smile

It's speculative that he absorbed the greatest energy source in the multi verse though. smile

It's Speculative that the Shadow Demons would rip thru his energy form. It's speculative that The piece of the ALE ds has is greater. So much fun. wink

Bransolute
It's Speculative that the Shadow Demons would rip thru his energy form. It's speculative that The piece of the ALE ds has is greater. So much fun. wink LL has become one with the all. smile

It seems he came out of the Hypernova as well...

nvrbeenwthagirl
LL has become one with the all. smile

It seems he came out of the Hypernova as well...

Speculative. That isn't what scans said. LL was talking himself and we dont' know what the All is? He didn't say All.

Bransolute
Speculative. That isn't what scans said. LL was talking himself and we dont' know what the All is? He didn't say All. "I have become one with the ALL.

Now I just like to watch.

Go Boom.

Pretty."

Also, they mentioned multiverse in that story...

And that whole post seemed like a desperation post...
'LL was talking himself and we dont' know what the All is? He didn't say All.'
laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
"I have become one with the ALL.

Now I just like to watch.

Go Boom.

Pretty."

Also, they mentioned multiverse in that story...

And that whole post seemed like a desperation post...
'LL was talking himself and we dont' know what the All is? He didn't say All.'
laughing out loud

No more than when DS talks to himself about his omnipotent might. Or when Thanos says he is the ruler of All and yet only ruled one universe at the time. Or when the magus talks about ruling everything and yet didn't rule a thing. Not desperation. Just noting the fact that the villian is talking to himself and then he talks about the all as if we know what the all is. The all sound singular to me.

Val
Thanos would win. DS loses.

Bransolute
No more than when DS talks to himself about his omnipotent might. Or when Thanos says he is the ruler of All and yet only ruled one universe at the time. Or when the magus talks about ruling everything and yet didn't rule a thing. Not desperation. Just noting the fact that the villian is talking to himself and then he talks about the all as if we know what the all is. The all sound singular to me. Nevermind what you said on the first part... because I hardly care what Magus or Thanos did.
But, Living Laser said he only wanted to watch now. And he doesn't rule anything, so it would be pointless for him to hype himself up.

Plus, he's saying what he's done... again, no reason to hype himself up. That's like writing off MJJ when he became one with the universe...

Plus, if he did take the Hypernova's power, then he merged with the most powerful source of power in the universe... multiverse actually.

On another note; need I remind you of what you posted?
He didn't say All.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nevermind what you said on the first part... because I hardly care what Magus or Thanos did.
But, Living Laser said he only wanted to watch now. And he doesn't rule anything, so it would be pointless for him to hype himself up.

Plus, he's saying what he's done... again, no reason to hype himself up. That's like writing off MJJ when he became one with the universe...

Plus, if he did take the Hypernova's power, then he merged with the most powerful source of power in the universe... multiverse actually.

On another note; need I remind you of what you posted?

Again. I don't need reminding. He said the ALL. The makes it singular. I have no idea what that is.

Bransolute
Again. I don't need reminding. He said the ALL. The makes it singular. I have no idea what that is. So why are you commenting on it then?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So why are you commenting on it then?

Enlighten me. What is THE all. And how does it make him so powerful? What are his feats with this ALL?

Bransolute
Enlighten me. What is THE all. And how does it make him so powerful? What are his feats with this ALL? You're the one who knows all of this... apparently. smile

I presume multiverse, at worst universe... if you're looking for a common folk answer.

And if he did indeed merge with this:
*this one's an illusion, but the premise is there*
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Modok5005.jpg

Then he's pretty powerful. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're the one who knows all of this... apparently. smile

I presume multiverse, at worst universe... if you're looking for a common folk answer.

More powerful than the UN? More powerful than The IG? More powerful than Eternity himself. Hmm.

Bransolute
More powerful than the UN? More powerful than The IG? More powerful than Eternity himself. Hmm. Judging by that series... apparently. smile
Although it's referred throughout that series as a power source, instead of an offensive weapon .

Priest
Originally posted by Val
Thanos would win. DS loses.
agreed

Symmetric Chaos
You're the one who knows all of this... apparently. smile

OMG HE HAS TECH MADE MY AIM!!!!!!!! nuts

Wait a second . . .

Galan007
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Modok5021.jpg Me no likey speculatory power-levels. ermmno

Still cool though. thumb up

TricksterPriest
sounds like I need to get issues 4&5. This series keeps getting better. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.