Master Chief & the Arbiter vs Meta-Ridley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/15316/images/metroidprimeguide_57.jpg

vs

http://www.halo-fr.com/Halo2/image/Chiefandarbiter.jpg

This is Metroid Prime Meta-Ridley taking on Halo 3 Master Chief and Halo 3 Arbiter. Master Chief is equipped with frags and plasma grenades as well as armed with his trusty battle rifle and rocket launcher. The Aribter has the same for grenades as well as duel Plasma-Rifles and an Energy Sword. The fight takes place on the Control Room level of Halo: Combat Evovled (the snow level).

Also a single warthog is in the level and Master Chief and the Arbiter start out far apart from one another and neither are near the warthog. Meta-Ridley starts at the level's end (the Control Room) and Master Chief and the Arbiter can trade weapons. Weapons are also spread out across the field: all weapons featured in Halo 3 that is. Who wins?

Violent2Dope
Why'd you give them shit weapons to fight him with? They would be ineffective against him.

kwon_ji_hae
cheif needs the scarab laser and the rocket luancher the arbiter needs the fuel rod and the mini gun

Diamond Kisses
The mini gun is a third attachment weapon and should not be listed as one of the two weapons carryable smile

The scarab laser is not usable by Master Chief nor Arbiter unfortunatly. It would be neat though big grin

In order to win, in my opinion they need the of-hand gear, a rocket launcher each , a covenant sniper each and a Missile Pod along with a Plasma Cannon as support weapon. Of course, fully loaded with grenades too smile

ThoraxeRMG
Man, they're ****ed.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
The mini gun is a third attachment weapon and should not be listed as one of the two weapons carryable smile

The scarab laser is not usable by Master Chief nor Arbiter unfortunatly. It would be neat though big grin

In order to win, in my opinion they need the of-hand gear, a rocket launcher each , a covenant sniper each and a Missile Pod along with a Plasma Cannon as support weapon. Of course, fully loaded with grenades too smile

Yeah but what's to stop Meta-Ridley picking off one of them before they can even find one another?

Blax_Hydralisk
The fact that they (Or at least, the Chief) move at godly speeds? Also, the Chief can lift 50 ton tanks and can survive falling from two miles. He can definently survive for awhile.

However, I don't really know much about mecha ridley's feats.

Violent2Dope
Meta Ridley is beating their asses if their equipment isn't changed.

Blax_Hydralisk
What's his best feat? Actually.. don't answer that. Someone link me or something, por favor.

Sado-sama
Meta-Ridley would WTFpwn these two. Refer to TricksterPriest for confirmation.

espiemerl
Arbiter.

Diamond Kisses
With their starting gear they might fail. If they get to pick their own gear then they stand huge chances of winning smile

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
The fact that they (Or at least, the Chief) move at godly speeds?

What godly speed? You mean this godly speed?

czkMkF5cbV0

Yeah I can see why you think Master Chief is fast. Look at him running for dear life...that's not godly speed.

Diamond Kisses
He has been faster than that stick out tongue

Both in books and the game yes

Godly speed is pushing it, but he is above human capability big grin

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138

czkMkF5cbV0

Yeah I can see why you think Master Chief is fast. Look at him running for dear life...that's not godly speed. He has run a kilometer in seconds.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He has run a kilometer in seconds.

And yet when his life is in danger he can barely make it to safety.

Violent2Dope
And yet when his life is in danger he can barely make it to safety. Clearly PIS. I can find a Halo 3 vid which has him running quite fast.

Superboy Prime
Give the Chief the Spartan Laser and Rockets. Give Arbiter a spartan Laser as well and the Fuel Rod Cannon(It will be effective believe it or not@Diamond) Also give them Bubble Shields, regenarators and the power drainer.

With that equipment they will be able to put up a good fight(might even do it) with the equipment you give them in the first post they stand no chance. Seriously...2 Plasma Rifles for the Arbiter? Come on.

About Chief being slow...here is MC as he would move in real life(bungie stated this)

LxgtQ-j3tHk

Diamond Kisses
I do believe Fuel Rod is effective, but the human Rocket Launcher can lock onto target. A guaranteed hit, while the Fuel Rod might very well miss depending on the speed of the hostile yes

Diamond Kisses
And like someone mentioned. Master Chief did run 0.9 kilometers in 17 seconds or something stick out tongue

Blax_Hydralisk

czkMkF5cbV0

Yeah I can see why you think Master Chief is fast. Look at him running for dear life...that's not godly speed.

No, I mean the godly speed that shows in the books, ya know, the ones you obviously haven't read or else you'd talk less sh*t. Ya know, the ones were eh runs a kilometer in seconds with a messed up ankle?

Diamond Kisses
I tried running with a bad ankle once. I failed. It hurt. I stopped running stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
I do believe Fuel Rod is effective, but the human Rocket Launcher can lock onto target. A guaranteed hit, while the Fuel Rod might very well miss depending on the speed of the hostile yes Guaranteed nothing. Give me a Banshee, I will quite easily dodge it. Fuel Rod has more ammo and has a faster rate of fire.

Blax_Hydralisk
Not in the third game it doesn't. In the second game it is much slower and has the same firing rate of the missile launcher.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Not in the third game it doesn't. In the second game it is much slower and has the same firing rate of the missile launcher. Fvck the 3rd game.

Blax_Hydralisk
Nigga fvck eggs.

MadMel
umm..we are using weapons from halo3 arent we?

Sado-sama
Oh, oh, oh, Spartan Laser ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.