Movie Memorization II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elessea
I <3ed this game a whole lot. But the old thread kind of died..And I know there are only like 3 people here, but I figured I'd try reviving it anyway.

Rules!

"Ok. I thought it would be fun if we started with a line from one of the movies, then the next person said the next line. We could see if we could quote the entire movie, or even all 3. It would be fun. You can do just one line/sentence, or a couple. Just until you get to what feels like a good stopping point (or until you get stuck and don't remember the next line). Just don't like quote an entire sequence because thats not fun.

And PLEASE dont cheat and look up the lines. this is to see if, between all of us, we have memorized the movies. "

Galadrial: The world is Changed. I can feel it in the water. I can feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air.

The Secret Fire

coolmovies
This is no place for a hobbit

ADuarte03
im gonna start at the beginning cuz thats where Elessea started...

Frodo: You're late

Gandalf: A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.