ToMacco & Deathsticks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
So To, how's your quitting going???

We need updates.

I'm thinking of quitting to.

BackFire349
never smoked, never will.

mah
yah, you should lance..

finti
Imagine thinking of quiting smoking and you havent reach 20 yet

LanceWindu
Well I've seen how my dad's lungs have gone to hell in a hand basket.

He coughs every minute of every day.

finti
so why dont you quit, shouyldnt be a problem

LanceWindu
I know.

I'm just gonna finish the pack I have and then I'll see from there.

finti
just gonna..............roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
That means 10 cig's left and then I'm through.

ToMacco
I started again, dammit. I'm weak.

LanceWindu
My dad has tried quitting many times.

Captain REX
Sure, it just starts off as finishing the pack. Then you start feeling sick, so you buy another pack. Then you finish it, and buy another, and another, and another, until finally your lungs look like someone is using it to distribute asphalt onto the freeway. sick sick sick

My grandma quit a few years ago. My grandpa had health problems, and smoking encouraged his death a few years ago. He'd had heart attacks, a stroke, and leg removed due to blood clots & the risk of blood poisoning, and he smoked heavily. sad sad sad

LanceWindu
Well it will be easy for me to quit.

I'm down to only 2-3 cigs a day.

Corran
I'm down to 2-3 in a lifetime.

Darla
My grandma quit at the age of 64, fair play. It can be done.

I went to the Body Worlds exhibition a few months ago (Prof Gunther von Hagens and the whole plastination thing). The first body you see when you walk in, you tend to spend a while looking at and suddenly I realised that the lungs were black. I didn't think this should be so and I read the blurb which said these were the lungs of a middle aged man who had been a moderate smoker since teenhood. Scary.

Ushgarak
Scary indeed...

PadmeSkywalker
I must agree...

My father smokes, so do a lot of my brothers and sisters, as did my mother. But I watched Drinking and Smoking kill my mother all in one fateful blow.

If you think smoking doesn't hurt anyone, it does. I held my mother's hand the night before she died, and I don't even think the poor woman knew who I was at that moment.

Captain REX
Ouch...

Smoking is one stupid thing I'll never do, and the same goes for any other drugs. Eck, they're gross.

PadmeSkywalker
I can concur Rex

finti
sorry to hear that PadmeS, but rex even thoug a lot of people would agree with you I wouldnt consider tobacco for drugs. But then again I dont rate marijuana as a drug either

BackFire349
my dad quit a long time ago, he says the younger you are the easier it is. so i suggest to all of you to do what it takes before the problem becomes worse. a good way is to spend all your money on other items then when you feel like you need cigaretes it wont be an option.

finti
spend it on girls instead big grin

BackFire349
yes, if they'll let you, i always thought girls were money hungry, but then i got my gf and she wont let me buy her shit. i have to struggle just to buy her a 3 dollar mcdonalds meal.

finti
let her buy you stuff thenbig grin

BackFire349
yeah, but then that would be wierd. she can buy me stuff for xmas.

finti
Why is it weird, I dont have a problem with Monika paying my way....if everroll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
well i dont want her constantly paying for me.

finti
be nice once in a while though................... that would be nice.
M O N I KA next time were out on town-............smilebig grin

BackFire349
lol

finti
I wish

PadmeSkywalker
see I have the opposite problem, my b/f doesn't pay for anything and I pay for a lot of things.

mah
now that doesn't sound fair

mechmoggy

BackFire349
yeah, they're ridiculously expensive.

mechmoggy
My worst time was when I was working night shifts or out for an all day drinking session, I would smoke like a bloody Beagle then.

PadmeSkywalker
never have smoked.

Gundark
It stinks. Yuk.

I bought dinner the other night at Outback Steakhouse for Tommy and I.

Only because I bloody wanted to go out and it was the only way we were going. Grrrrrrr............ mad

Orpheus
I don't wish to insult anybody, but I think smoking is one of the more stupid things you can spend your money on or do to your body. I really hate the horrible smell it leaves on your clothes.

Captain REX
Padme, could your bf possibly be a freeloader? stick out tongue

BackFire349
i actually agree orph. there is no arguing that it is foolish. but the people who smoke cant help it, they are addicted. but they werent when they first tried it and it got them addicted. so we're back to stupid again.

PadmeSkywalker
I don't know Rex, Thursday he did something really nice though. It was opening night for the play, and I was really upset because he didn't talk to me before the curtain went up so when I got to the theater, there were flowers there waiting for me, from him.

Captain REX
Oh, that's neat. smile

ToMacco
We should all start to smoke ToMacco instead.

BackFire349
dont you chew that?

ToMacco
Oh, that's right.

mechmoggy
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
I agree with Mech, that was kinda pathetic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.