black bolt vs captain marvel (dc)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
battle takes place in the sahara desert

both fighting in character best 2/3

vlaaad12345
Captain marvel imo,hes got an all round physical advantage imo and his magical invulnerability could handle blackbolts voice.

lando005
i dunno i think bb's voice would still put him out of the fight if not an imediate KO then he would be unable to keep fighting. Plus bb is physically on par with cm although cm is generally superior

Gecko4lif
Speed- CM by far
Strength- Cm by far
Durability- Cm by far
Fighting ability - BB by a shitload

Advantage - CM

I doubt BB's voice would instantly ko CM. It would weaken him a bit thou

I think it would take from 4-10 fulll on screams to actually put down CM

Provided BB can scream before Cm takes him by unholy speedblitz

lando005
strenght durability and speed go to cm but not by a huge margin, bb is still capable of competeing with him. bb has the wider range of attacks and a full scream from him would devistate or definatly ko cm either way 1 scream at the top of his lungs puts marvel out of the fight

Tony Stark
Originally posted by lando005
strenght durability and speed go to cm but not by a huge margin, bb is still capable of competeing with him. bb has the wider range of attacks and a full scream from him would devistate or definatly ko cm either way 1 scream at the top of his lungs puts marvel out of the fight

Strength to CM by quite a bit... Durability to CM by a little... Speed pretty equal... Fighting skills to BB by quite a bit... BB would KO CM whenever he chooses to with just normal talking...No screaming needed... Complete overkill.

BB for the win 8/10

xjustice69x
bb voice is not magical as far as i know

Kurash
SHAZAM!

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Strength to CM by quite a bit... Durability to CM by a little... Speed pretty equal... Fighting skills to BB by quite a bit... BB would KO CM whenever he chooses to with just normal talking...No screaming needed... Complete overkill.

BB for the win 8/10
Right...no,cm survived the tesseract and recovered very fast BB is going to have to scream to do any real damage.

lando005
Originally posted by xjustice69x
bb voice is not magical as far as i know neither are sup's fists but they seem to do a pretty good job

lando005

BB for the win 8/10 what's with the picture of the human brick?

Soljer
Billy? Freddy?

Sirius77
Either way, cm pwns. Current cm has the power of shazam. Billy has the powers of old cm iirc. Either one would wipe the floor with bb.
CM 9/10.

lando005
i think cm would win but not 9/10 more like 6-7/10 but since this match is best 2/3 it might be a lot harder to call it would come down to bb trying to out fight cm, and cm trying to bulldoze his way through bbs attacks to land a ko blow

Scoobless
what's with the picture of the human brick?

Dunno but the guy in the pic seems to have taken the whole body building thing a little too far ... the guy looks ridiculous, I bet he can't move his arms past a 90% angle.

lando005
i can still take him unless he's a highly skilled ma as well

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Scoobless
Dunno but the guy in the pic seems to have taken the whole body building thing a little too far ... the guy looks ridiculous, I bet he can't move his arms past a 90% angle.

If you saw his bio his arms pretty much exploded

it was a f*cked up video

Val
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
If you saw his bio his arms pretty much exploded

it was a f*cked up video
I thought I recognized that guy. Really screwed up video.

Soljer
What video?

Val
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rzj6spjjwfU

lando005
Dunno but the guy in the pic seems to have taken the whole body building thing a little too far ... the guy looks ridiculous, I bet he can't move his arms past a 90% angle. x=5

lando005
Originally posted by Val
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rzj6spjjwfU well atleast he learned from his mistakes and is trying to change his life, i wish him the best

UniOmni
Originally posted by Sirius77
Either way, cm pwns. Current cm has the power of shazam. Billy has the powers of old cm iirc. Either one would wipe the floor with bb.
CM 9/10.

Cuz it's not as if SkrullBB has fought Gladiator, Hulk, Thor, Norrin and a host of other elite top tiers.

Yep, he's gonna get mauled here by Captain Marvel......because you said so, amirite?

You don't even try to give some characters a fair shake, do you?

Sirius77
Originally posted by UniOmni
Cuz it's not as if SkrullBB has fought Gladiator, Hulk, Thor, Norrin and a host of other elite top tiers.

Yep, he's gonna get mauled here by Captain Marvel......because you said so, amirite?

wtf is your problem? Everyone else posts a name, and I post a statement and you attack me for it?

Fine,you want an explaination as to why cm beats bb?

Putting aside the fact that current cm has all of the powers
of the wizard shazam:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Captain%20Marvel/cmnewshazam.jpg

CM has stalemated superman and ba on several occasions, and is simply too much for bb to handle physically. The voice won't bother him either, his durability is far to great for it to. I doubt that bb will have time to use it anyway.

Badabing
Captain Marvel (Classic) has the powers of 6 gods which empowers him with speed, strength, durability, stamina, healing, intelligence and powerful magic lightning attacks. He basically = Superman. Marvel is much faster than sound and much too versatile for Black Bolt imo.

SwindlingSmurph
Awesome sig, Bada.

Anyways, Marvel wins.

Scoobless
x=5

5 cm actually.

stick out tongue

Val

Who said anything about Green Bolt? confused

TricksterPriest
Due to Illuminati 5 not being clear about when Skrullbolt took over for the real BB, there's a possibility he took his place back during the Kree-Skrull war. So almost all of BB's feats are possibly out the window.

Badabing
Originally posted by SwindlingSmurph
Awesome sig, Bada.

Anyways, Marvel wins. Thanks Birthday Boy/Smurph. And Marvel ftw.

Val
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Due to Illuminati 5 not being clear about when Skrullbolt took over for the real BB, there's a possibility he took his place back during the Kree-Skrull war. So almost all of BB's feats are possibly out the window.
Exactly.

Black Bolt for Mid Meta! Green Bolt can stay herald.

Bransolute
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Due to Illuminati 5 not being clear about when Skrullbolt took over for the real BB, there's a possibility he took his place back during the Kree-Skrull war. So almost all of BB's feats are possibly out the window. It said that he was probably taken the first time they went on the Skrull homeworld and faced them... and if you followed Illuminati... then he's still got tons of feats. smile

lando005
forgot to specify, this will be classic bb

lando005
5 cm actually.

stick out tongue ok so i'm 1/2 right

UniOmni
Originally posted by Sirius77
wtf is your problem? Everyone else posts a name, and I post a statement and you attack me for it?

Fine,you want an explaination as to why cm beats bb?

Putting aside the fact that current cm has all of the powers
of the wizard shazam:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Captain%20Marvel/cmnewshazam.jpg

CM has stalemated superman and ba on several occasions, and is simply too much for bb to handle physically. The voice won't bother him either, his durability is far to great for it to. I doubt that bb will have time to use it anyway.

I beef with you, simply because you seem to be saying stupid things consistently.

CM does have the physical edge against BB.

But he's not gonna wipe the floor with him, when people stronger haven't done so.

SkrullBB has fought Namor, the Sphinx, Hulk, Gladiator, Ronan, Thor and done well.

I can name you four people on the list prior, who could stalemate Cap, if not beat him.

He's not gonna fold against Marvel the way you're saying he would.

And then you say his voice won't bother Cap....

When it's dropped Hulk, dropped Gladiator, stopped a cosmic being, torn a hole in reality and just generally been treated as the biggest top tier attack Marvel has aside from the godblast?

It won't bother Cap?

GTFOH!

This is why i give you flack.

Cuz you nearly always say stupid shit.

Mind you, i'm not gonna say who i feel wins, cuz it doesn't matter.

What matters, is that you nearly always give the Marvel character the short end of the stick, and it galls me.

Soljer

SkrullBB has fought Namor, the Sphinx, Hulk, Gladiator, Ronan, Thor and done well.

Where?

King_Mungi
Anyone have that scan of when Captain Marvel literally got turned inside out, but instantly recovered as his magical durability saved him?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Anyone have that scan of when Captain Marvel literally got turned inside out, but instantly recovered as his magical durability saved him?

you have an issue number

UniOmni
Originally posted by Soljer
Where?

He punched Namor through a damn iirc in a mid 90's comic which i forget.

He's dropped Hulk a couple times using hth, electron beams and whispers.

He stopped Gladiator and Norrin from fighting with a word iirc, and when the Kree took the inhumans to the Shiar Empire, he fought and stalemated Gladiator.

He also whispered out his immense pain into the ground, and caused volcanoes to go off on the other side of the planet.

He fought Thor and was doing well, until Thor broke his antenna, and the fight was lost.

He flatout whooped the Sphinx, amping himself drastically in the process.

Cap Marvel might win, but it's nowhere near as easy as Sirius suggested.

Val
Thread says Black Bolt. sad

B.A

BB for the win 8/10 Speed equal?? laughing out loud

Soljer
He punched Namor through a damn iirc in a mid 90's comic which i forget.

He's dropped Hulk a couple times using hth, electron beams and whispers.

He stopped Gladiator and Norrin from fighting with a word iirc, and when the Kree took the inhumans to the Shiar Empire, he fought and stalemated Gladiator.

He also whispered out his immense pain into the ground, and caused volcanoes to go off on the other side of the planet.

He fought Thor and was doing well, until Thor broke his antenna, and the fight was lost.

He flatout whooped the Sphinx, amping himself drastically in the process.

Cap Marvel might win, but it's nowhere near as easy as Sirius suggested.

You said Black Skrullt did all of this. There's no evidence of Black Bolt being replaced as of the Kree war, in fact, it's much more likely that he was replaced as late as Illuminati #1 - meaning the only things that Black Skrullt did was World War Hulk and, maybe, Silent War. Oh, and his little attack in Illuminati 5 where none of the illuminati seemed phased in the least by his voice.

Val
Didn't Illuminati #1 take place during Kree/Skrull War?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Val

*nods*

UniOmni
Originally posted by Val

Yeah, it was a retroactive retcon.

TricksterPriest
Which means, unlikely though it might be, he could have been replaced all the way back then.

UniOmni
That likely IS what it means.

Which means that the real BB hasn't been seen in nearly two decades.

King_Mungi
Which throws a wrench in contunity, but when has that stopped Bendis before?

UniOmni
As i said on SHC......this shit has to stop.

I don't care if they rape Dr. Strange, but stay away from my BB!

King_Mungi
Angers me, as if this is true then years of Black Bolt stories are thrown out the window.

UniOmni
Especially the best ones, like the Jenkins Mini when they moved Attilan.

Soljer
Originally posted by Val

Whoa, my bad then.

That really does confuse things....Hm.

Val
http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=116568

Lulz Bendis

UniOmni
I've never before understood the mindset that drives a someone to attack writers or others in control of something they love........but i do now.

I wouldn't mind catching Bendis in a bathroom and feeding his face to the toilet.

This shit has to stop.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Val
http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=116568

Lulz Bendis
"

haermm

lando005
i meant to say classic cm

TricksterPriest
I've never before understood the mindset that drives a someone to attack writers or others in control of something they love........but i do now.

I wouldn't mind catching Bendis in a bathroom and feeding his face to the toilet.

This shit has to stop.

Retconning Strange into a skrull would be a blessing. This, is an insult and a disgrace. Marvel fans> superpoke < Bendis. That's about what we're getting from him.

King_Mungi
Bendis killed Alpha Flight sad

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Bendis killed Alpha Flight sad

KNVu5_Bbr0Q

D-Block
Captain Marvel would win IMO after a good battle.

lando005
soo cm by a slight majority

lando005
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.