Gardening: Weeds with Roses?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cheesebits
Planning to make a bed of beauty by combining weeds with roses, how do you think the roses will fair?

botankus
I guess I won't be the first to make some random pot joke.

The weeds will grow around the roses moreso than usual because roses are fertilized monthly. However....it's getting colder (unless you live in S. Hemisphere), so they won't grow period, so wait until next spring and ask again.

inimalist
methinks one is trying to be metaphorical?

botankus
Meforgot thread starter is mind-spamming sock.

dadudemon
Originally posted by botankus

The weeds will grow around the roses moreso than usual because roses are fertilized monthly. However....it's getting colder (unless you live in S. Hemisphere), so they won't grow period, so wait until next spring and ask again.

Actually, you are the first to make a weed joke/comment.. stick out tongue

Cheesebits

pot head

Devil King
Originally posted by inimalist
methinks one is trying to be metaphorical?

Methinks Czarina was banned for a reason.

Cheesebits
You know the function of the rose & it's properties,

&

You know the function of the weeds & it's properties.

So, why would a gardner plant roses with weeds?

anaconda
so they can get a colorful high that that smells nice

inimalist
Originally posted by Cheesebits
So, why would a gardner plant roses with weeds?

A gardener does not plant weeds

nor do they plant roses in a garden that is already full of weeds

nor do they have the ability to prevent the spread of weeds to their garden

hence, why they must tend to the garden to remove the weeds

hence why they are called gardeners and not planters

what is your point?

Schecter
whats a whirly?

Secretus
Originally posted by Schecter
whats a whirly?

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/3.jpg

Cheesebits
Originally posted by inimalist
A gardener does not plant weeds

nor do they plant roses in a garden that is already full of weeds

nor do they have the ability to prevent the spread of weeds to their garden

hence, why they must tend to the garden to remove the weeds

hence why they are called gardeners and not planters

what is your point?

cultures

inimalist
I'm a retarded 9 year old

oh, right, I get it now smile

botankus
Ah, there's that "culture" word again. You all remember, the one Corrina said was perfectly fine to substitute instead of "race."

Cheesebits
Ah, there's that "culture" word again. You all remember, the one Corrina said was perfectly fine to substitute instead of "race."

He did?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Planning to make a bed of beauty by combining weeds with roses, how do you think the roses will fair?
I think you're a retard for trying something that ostentatious.

botankus
He did?

Yeah, and especially in topics of discussion that had nothing to do with anything ethnic, like a discussion on breathing.

On a relative note, I planted a jasmine vine near my mailbox a few weeks ago. Do you think the mailbox' ugliness will ruin my beautiful jasmine? Side note: I mulched with pine straw.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
I think you're a retard for trying something that ostentatious.

Cheesebits
Yeah, and especially in topics of discussion that had nothing to do with anything ethnic, like a discussion on breathing.

On a relative note, I planted a jasmine vine near my mailbox a few weeks ago. Do you think the mailbox' ugliness will ruin my beautiful jasmine? Side note: I mulched with pine straw.

It would be cruel to plant the jasmine with a weed, not because of beauty, but because the value of the jasmine won't be there very long.

botankus
It would be cruel to plant the jasmine with a weed, not because of beauty, but because the value of the jasmine won't be there very long.

Thanks for your advice, but my biggest concern is attracting bees around my mailbox, because the mailman is going to stop bringing the mail if he gets attacked by bees on his daily deliveries. That brings down the value of people who send me stuff in the mail, because I won't get it anymore. Throw that into your gardening formula.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.