Spirit Doku vs M.Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Topic. Battle Takes place in the Ruins.

Sado-sama
Spirit Doku. Can Bison hurt a ghost fiend? I don't think so.

Violent2Dope
I agree. Doku is a beast.

Fire Ninja
edit

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Spirit Doku. Can Bison hurt a ghost fiend? I don't think so.

You mean like hayabusa hurts ghost fiends with medival weapons?
I'm convinced that this is a stalemate of sorts.

Your G.O.D
If hayabusa beat Doku, why can't Bison?

Blax_Hydralisk
Because Dooku can use the force and he is an excellent makashi practitioner.

Fire Ninja
So, you realized that Doku is borrowed from Darth Vader as well? Us Blacks are always in the know. laughing

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
So, you realized that Doku is borrowed from Darth Vader as well? Us Blacks are always in the know. laughing Too bad for you he was making a joke on "DOOKU". wink

Fire Ninja
Gosh darn it!

Violent2Dope
Homo. smile

Also, you fight Doku with TDS, do you not?

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Homo. smile

Also, you fight Doku with TDS, do you not?

If you want too, you can fight him with any weapon.

Violent2Dope
If you want too, you can fight him with any weapon. Yeah...but I am just assuming in canon you use TDS. Anyway, in terms of strength, I think it is either even, or with a slight edge to Doku, but Doku is faster, altho Bison has tele.

Fire Ninja
Canonically, most likely yeah. It could go either way really, I give Spirit Doku a slight edge due to his soul sucking abilities.

Violent2Dope
Oh yeah, with the Kotetsu.

Sado-sama
You mean like hayabusa hurts ghost fiends with medival weapons?
I'm convinced that this is a stalemate of sorts. Because he can in-game? Didn't you see the cutscene where Doku goes through a brickball displaying his intangibility? TDS effects him because it's physical as well as spiritiual, sort of like Spirit Doku. I thought you'd easily notice this.

Violent2Dope
I agree with SS on this one. Then again, isn't Psycho Power a deviation of Soul Power? If so, then he can hurt him, tho I do think Doku still wins.

Fire Ninja
Because he can in-game? Didn't you see the cutscene where Doku goes through a brickball displaying his intangibility? TDS effects him because it's physical as well as spiritiual, sort of like Spirit Doku. I thought you'd easily notice this.

All his weapons effect him, which was the point man. It does matter what weapon you use, you can hurt him. Ghost fiends are effected by all weapons, TDS is not the only weapon that can strike them. He phased through the wall, yes. I don't see how that makes him corporeal being.

YYH39SkLUR4

Fast foward to the last part of the vid.
Since when could souls have ghost blades that can cut the ground?

Sado-sama
Psyco Crusher and gay smile FTL laughing

http://www.leverguns.com/outdoors/images/dart_buff.JPG

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I agree with SS on this one. Then again, isn't Psycho Power a deviation of Soul Power? If so, then he can hurt him, tho I do think Doku still wins.

I think he wins as well, just barely though. He can replicate many of Bisons abilities (since they have the same power), and he has a sword. He's like Bison with a sword in a way.

Violent2Dope
Agreed, Doku with resistance.

Sado-sama
Doku with his Darth Vader-ness wins this. 31jockey

Csdabest
All his weapons effect him, which was the point man. It does matter what weapon you use, you can hurt him. Ghost fiends are effected by all weapons, TDS is not the only weapon that can strike them. He phased through the wall, yes. I don't see how that makes him corporeal being.

YYH39SkLUR4

Fast foward to the last part of the vid.
Since when could souls have ghost blades that can cut the ground?

I know you did not just use gameplay to justify your point. Gamewise yes. Cannoically speaking no. You must have the TDS or somesort of spirital weapon that can effect the spiritial realm aswell physical to hurt him.

Sado-sama
He didn't use gameplay to explain anything, and that video doesn't help either way.

- The fact spiritual beings can affect physical things/beings (like Doku's sword breaking the ground, or ghost piranhas biting Ryu) does not indicate they can't make themselves unaffected by physical means. Doku went through a brick wall in a cutscene, so he can be intangible. Key word: can.

And I know someone didn't just say Doku can be affected by any weapon. Nunchuks, l0l.

Fire Ninja
We've seen imps, Blue Imps, Gaint Imps, and Alma phase into the ground several times. Are we gonna say they are intangible because of the evidence showing them to be so whilst ignoring other scene's countering it?

No, but Spirit Doku can be smacked down by a boat oar. Besides the spirit title and phasing through solid structures (Something that most fiends can do) why do you think they are ghost?

Csdabest
Um....Doku doesnt have a physical body. He is just a spirit. If he causes an effect on the physical plane he is doing it with his spirit energy.

Csdabest
And...Since when were fiends ghost? Did you play Ninja Gaiden. and if you did. Did you pay attention to it?

Csdabest
Also im torn between if he was just using his Kietsu. The other blade. or if he was using a spiritaly manifested form of the blade.

Sado-sama
I want to know when fiends were able to phase through things. haermm

And nothing that he said counters the fact Doku can be intangible at will. He did it in a cutscene, once again. He's a spirit. Typical fiends are physical manifestations and cannot choose to be intangible.

By the way, imagining Bison performing psycho crusher against Doku's soul-sucking stab is making me laugh. laughing out loud

Fire Ninja
I want to know when fiends were able to phase through things. haermm

Imps phase through the ground all the time, all does the same as well.

And nothing that he said counters the fact Doku can be intangible at will. He did it in a cutscene, once again. He's a spirit. Typical fiends are physical manifestations and cannot choose to be intangible.

Despite the fact that many do?

Csdabest
You mean when the imps phase through the ground or when Alma does it.

Despite the fact that many do?

1) They dont become intangible. Two theories. One they go into a shadow form and move around. 2 they burrow underground. use Art of the Fire Wheel and it hurts them Proving they are not intangible. My theory the light from the fire wheel hurts them in tyheir shadow form. Or two it burns them while they are underground.

2.) No.

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by Csdabest
1) They dont become intangible. Two theories. One they go into a shadow form and move around. 2 they burrow underground. use Art of the Fire Wheel and it hurts them Proving they are not intangible. My theory the light from the fire wheel hurts them in tyheir shadow form. Or two it burns them while they are underground.

By your logic, wouldn't that be an in-game mechanic, because you hurt Doku with Fire Wheels as well. Also, that does not explain how Alma phases underground.

OCYfqXXgBZA

Csdabest
In game counter to counter you in-game example. Are you talking about when she melts down into the grown. It doesnt show her phasing through. You can hear and partially seeing her melt down into the grown. So no.

Fire Ninja
She clearly disappears into the ground completely. Nowhere do we see her melting, man. We a blue glow around her and some smoke and sound effects. After that she's gone, nowhere to be seen.

Csdabest
You dont see her phasing through the ground either. You do hear the bubbeling sounds of blood indicating melting. She can not make her self intangible. And the blue lines were going up. She was not even sinking into the ground. Showing another sign of not phasing through the ground. She either melted away or her spirital energy broke off and dissappear. Not making her Intangible.

Csdabest
Also if you look closer you can see a small puddle under Alma. Another indication of melting. Along with smoke.

Sado-sama
1. First of all, when fiends are killed, in-game, they fade away. The same applies to soldiers and ninjas, Fire Ninja. Again, none of this counters the fact Doku can become intangible at will. IF other fiends can do it, miraculously, it does not refute the fact that Doku has done it, canonically, in a cutscene. Let it go.

2. Wtf, we don't see Alma melting haermm? I'm not even bothering to post the cutscene to prove that wrong.

Fire Ninja
You dont see her phasing through the ground either.

If look at her bottom half, it's clearly sinking into the ground.

You do hear the bubbeling sounds of blood indicating melting.

laughing You must have some magic ears to be able to tell what the it was her blood that was boiling. There was no blood on the floor, the ground was clean as my kitchen floor. If she was melting, then where are the blood stains and residue?

And the blue lines were going up. She was not even sinking into the ground. Showing another sign of not phasing through the ground.

The Blue lines went up as she sunk down into the ground

Fire Ninja
1. First of all, when fiends are killed, in-game, they fade away. The same applies to soldiers and ninjas,

Where did you see me mention anything about fiends being killed, gears?
I said they can phase into the ground like Spirit Doku did, not that hard to get.

Fire Ninja. Again, none of this counters the fact Doku can become intangible at will. IF other fiends can do it, miraculously, it does not refute the fact that Doku has done it, canonically, in a cutscene. Let it go.

Doku being intangible is not a fact, he simply phased through solid objects like various fiends do. Intangible beings do not get smacked around by boat oars, and leave items (His sword) lying around.

2. Wtf, we don't see Alma melting haermm?

Watch the video, she phases right into the ground and sinks beneath it.

Csdabest
Wow then your deaf simple at the. But anyways. Im done arguing. If have my argument. If you wanan continue ignoring. Congrats.

Spirit Doku 83%
M.bison 17%

Sado-sama
I'm still laughing at how someone even tries to argue that Doku can't become intangible, r0fl.

And the sound was clearly Alma decaying. I don't know what's funnier, arguing that Doku can't become intangible or claiming it's unclear what the noise was in the cutscene where Alma's melting.

Fire Ninja
I'm still laughing at how someone even tries to argue that Doku can't become intangible, r0fl.

What lame Strawman.

You were arguing that he's a Corporeal entity, like a ghost solely based on the fact that he goes through solid objects. Yet, as I pointed out, So, do several fiends. Furthermore, he gets smacked around by Boat oars and leaves Items behind.

And the sound was clearly Alma decaying. I don't know what's funnier, arguing that Doku can't become intangible or claiming it's unclear what the noise was in the cutscene where Alma's melting.

What lame Strawman.

If she was melting, where is her remains?

Your G.O.D
I don't think Doku's power can vape a city. And if Bison was able to go at full power (he can't, his body can't withstand the power which is why he needs a new one) He would be able to destroy entire countries.

I'm stickin Bison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.