Odin vs. Thanos in a slug fest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No amping for either. Just thier stats and base lvl strengths.

Violent2Dope
Thanos.

Soljer
Stalemate.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Stalemate.

Just how strong and durable is Odin with no amping?

golem370
Odin
Intelligence: Immeasurable (10/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 75 (9/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Flight Speed: Warp Speed (12/12)
Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)

Cubicks
Originally posted by Soljer
Stalemate.

This seems reasonable. The fight would probably reach the point where they both looked like they had the crap beat out of them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
70 ton range

So then how does HE stalemate Thanos in this thread?

Cubicks
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So then how does HE stalemate Thanos in this thread?

By being Godlike in Durability.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Cubicks
By being Godlike in Durability.

Does that mean he cant' be knocked out?

golem370
Yeah but Thanos has Godlike Stamina I would say there equal in Experience Thanos is stronger by quite abit since Thanos can teleport then their about equal in speed and smarts I would say stalemate. The one thing that might be a deciding factor is Thanos willingness to fight for extended periods of time. When he fought Thor with the power gem and in his beserker state Thor was atleast 10 times stronger then normal and Thanos was holding his own but got tired of the fight not really going anywhere.

golem370
Thanos
Intelligence: Superhuman (9/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 100 (11/12)
Speed: Enhanced Human (5/10)
Stamina: Demi-godlike (8/10)
Agility: Enhanced Human (5/7)
Reflexes: Enhanced Human (5/7)

Kurash
with absolutely no amping or anything and all Odin and Thanos do is slug it out then Id say Thanos

Cubicks
Odin

Golem, what site did you get this from?

golem370
http://www.immortalthor.net/ go into characters when the link comes up.

Kutulu
Please clarify slug-fest Nvr. This term has been tossed about and everybody's definition seems to be different.

Do you mean Odin gets his normal equipment (e.g. Gungir, etc.) and gets to fire off energy blasts, or do you mean that they both just stand there punching each other?

Cubicks
Does that mean he cant' be knocked out?

No, it does not mean that at all.

They seem pretty comparable on paper and I think it would a really good fight. After seeing those stats which are in themselves subject to scrutiny I would change my vote to Thanos, although it would not be a stomp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu
Please clarify slug-fest Nvr. This term has been tossed about and everybody's definition seems to be different.

Do you mean Odin gets his normal equipment (e.g. Gungir, etc.) and gets to fire off energy blasts, or do you mean that they both just stand there punching each other?

It means slug fest. They go for a fight with only thier base physical stats. And no amping, energy blast, travel powers, ect.

Gecko4lif
thanos's reflex rating should be full

He dodged surfer who blind sided him going several times the speed of light

Kutulu
It means slug fest. They go for a fight with only thier base physical stats. And no amping, energy blast, travel powers, ect.

The reason I asked is that in the other "slugfest" match (created by someone else), it was considered fairplay to use heat vision, cold breath, and flight.

If there is no energy blasts, no amping of physical attributes such as speed strength or durability, no allowing of magic affects or runes, no mind attacks / psy manipulation, no reality alteration, no flight, teleportation, levitation, no summoning of mystical objects or beings from pocket dimensions, and no technology, and nothing else other than pure physical brawl, then Thanos would take the win.

Power16
In an all out slug fest i see Thanos coming out on top.

Astner
No magic amping would make Odin pretty weak wouldn't it?
Then again no tech amping would make Thanos weak as well, but I think he has the edge in this battle.

Utrigita
slight edge to Thanos IMO.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Astner
No magic amping would make Odin pretty weak wouldn't it?
Then again no tech amping would make Thanos weak as well, but I think he has the edge in this battle.

Thanos lost his technical implants that boosted his strength speed and durability after the first time he was resurrected by Death, because he was more powerful at that point without them than he was before he died with them. He later was upgraded again physically beyond that.

Even without physical amping he is beyond the likes of Thor and baseline Hulk in strength and durability.

Priest
Odin
Golem is back

batdude123
No amping for either. Just thier stats and base lvl strengths.

Thanos, obviously.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.