sundipped superman vs superboy prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is the superman that moved war world and was fighting brainiac during the imperex saga.

Who wins.

By the way this is the superboy that had gotten his new costume when the flashes took him through the speed force.

TricksterPriest
Hard to say. Could go either way.

Sirius77
Superboy-prime. The feat was impressive, but Superboy-prime was moving planets accross galaxies without the inhabitants noticing effortlessly.

Avlon
Tough one. FireSupes was taking Entropy blasts and the planet was pushing back with its ftl engines. He was also unaffected by tendrils that even the Entropy Aegis had problems destroying. He had an air of indestructability that seemed to be far above standard Supes.

TricksterPriest
Hey Avlon, did you see the last Dexter? Who knew the guy would get into a love triangle? stick out tongue I predict Doakes gets booted off the force.

Avlon
Yup....saw it and what an episode.

I think Doakes is hiding something and that either Dex will frame him or end up killing him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Superboy-prime. The feat was impressive, but Superboy-prime was moving planets accross galaxies without the inhabitants noticing effortlessly. And this helps him win the fight how? I mean its impressive and demonstrates how strong and quick he was but come on here. It isnt a combat feat and superboy still exchanged blows with this guy.

Hannibal-Lector
how long has SBP been exposed to sun?

Val
Originally posted by Avlon
Yup....saw it and what an episode.

I think Doakes is hiding something and that either Dex will frame him or end up killing him.
Noes! sad

<3 Doakes

Sirius77
Originally posted by quanchi112
And this helps him win the fight how? I mean its impressive and demonstrates how strong and quick he was but come on here. It isnt a combat feat and superboy still exchanged blows with this guy.

Because o the ridiculous ease at which he did it. Not only that, but the fact that hes faster than the flash merged with the speed force helps.

Avlon
Originally posted by Val
Noes! sad

<3 Doakes

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7555/180pxdoakesry9.jpg

Doakes <3 you 2!!

h1a8
Superman wins as he had thousands of galaxies of power vs. the planetary power of SBP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.