Didn't someone post this picture on this forum, originally?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dusty
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/8718/spiderod2.jpg

Becuase I found this on 4chan. laughing out loud

I could have sworn someone else posted this exact same picture, and others.

kodak
... Im not going to aussie-land anymore.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Dusty

that is one big ass spider

Kelly_Bean
They could've done a bit better job of inserting the spider on the picture of the wall...I can see the blurry-squigglies around it.

Dusty
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
They could've done a bit better job of inserting the spider on the picture of the wall...I can see the blurry-squigglies around it. That's a genuine picture. That happens when you use paint. Noise is created between two drastically different colors. (espescially when you save as a bitmap.

SelphieT
ewwie

Scythe
So it's a real spider.

Kelly_Bean
That's a genuine picture. That happens when you use paint. Noise is created between two drastically different colors. (espescially when you save as a bitmap.
I SAID FIX IT! mad

Lana
Oh holy **** that's a huge spider.

They could've done a bit better job of inserting the spider on the picture of the wall...I can see the blurry-squigglies around it.

*sighs*

Just admit you dont know anything about photo-editing, okay? stick out tongue

Sanctuary
Seems familiar to me. shockyes

Sol Valentine
****, that makes my skin crawl.

Lightningrod
glad there is no spider like that here
we have the black widows

SelphieT
We have brown recluses! eek!

Lana
We have all sorts of spiders here but the only ones I know specifically are wolf spiders.

And I know we have those because when I was 3 years one bit my eyelid when I was sleeping and the entire side of my face completely swelled up.

And people wonder why I'm terrified of spiders ermm ninja

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Lana
We have all sorts of spiders here but the only ones I know specifically are wolf spiders.

And I know we have those because when I was 3 years one bit my eyelid when I was sleeping and the entire side of my face completely swelled up.

A tarantula crawled into my mouth when I was sleeping two days ago, I was dreuling and I think it thought my mouth was a water fountain.

Bardock42

And people wonder why I'm terrified of spiders ermm ninja Yeah....why are you terrified of Spiders?

Lightningrod

wolf spiders look scary

Kelly_Bean
Oh holy **** that's a huge spider.

*sighs*

Just admit you dont know anything about photo-editing, okay? stick out tongue
Why would you say that? Because I pointed out the obvious before you did?

stick out tongue

Lana
Why would you say that? Because I pointed out the obvious before you did?

stick out tongue

No, because you're wrong stick out tongue it's just saved in low quality, in case you didn't notice the nasty pixelization around the text as well. That sort of thing happens a lot when an image is saved at a low quality, which is why it is one way to identify fakes, but pixels do not automatically equal a fake image.

Reverend Axel
Chuck Norris?

MR.Grum

I could have sworn someone else posted this exact same picture, and others. ~kramahs house?~

The Pict

I think the posters name was Milkie or something along those lines. The spider was under a clock in the original picture.

Secretus
Teh gay

Röland
Originally posted by Secretus
Teh gay

Teh funny.

Secretus

Röland
I gotta tell you something. I'm really excited about it. Uh, for the first time today, I woke up, I came to the store, and I feel confident to say to you that if you don't take this Michael McDonald DVD that you've been playing for two years straight, off, I'm going to kill everyone in the store, and put a bullet in my brain.

You know how I know you're gay? You just told me you're not sleeping with women any more.

Reverend Axel
Oh, go **** a goat.

Secretus

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lightningrod
that is one big ass spider

that's an ASS SPIDER!!! I would not want that ass spider on my ass...that's for sure.

Secretus
Originally posted by dadudemon
that's an ASS SPIDER!!! I would not want that ass spider on my ass...that's for sure.

LOL penis party

dadudemon
That's a genuine picture. That happens when you use paint. Noise is created between two drastically different colors. (espescially when you save as a bitmap.

You mean when you save an original bitmap as a jpeg...right?

dadudemon
I gotta tell you something. I'm really excited about it. Uh, for the first time today, I woke up, I came to the store, and I feel confident to say to you that if you don't take this Michael McDonald DVD that you've been playing for two years straight, off, I'm going to kill everyone in the store, and put a bullet in my brain.

Only on a movie forum...I own the movie, btw.

Secretus
Originally posted by dadudemon
Only on a movie forum...I own the movie, btw.

Love the sig, BTW.

So do I any many others. ..

dadudemon
Love the sig, BTW.

So do I any many others. ..

I like it too...it is a "triple wammy" of a sig...

Since it is a chick that looks like Alyssa Jayne Milano
http://www.tvguide.com/images/pgimg/alyssa-milano1.jpg

and it is a HUUUUGE joint...and it looks like it pass as a cock and the chick is uh dick suckin'....it is a triple wammy of a sig.

Blight
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Oh, go **** a goat. Why are you always telling me to **** a goat!?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Blight
Why are you always telling me to **** a goat!? because he has a crush on scythe.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
because he has a crush on scythe.
Who wouldn't? I've spanked that goat ass too few of times and we've done it at least 12 times. xd2

Scythe
Who wouldn't? I've spanked that goat ass too few of times and we've done it at least 12 times. xd2

Woof Woof!

Milkie
It Was I

saucybird007
I go to Oz alot and i have never seen a spider that big.....Thank god!! fear

Dusty
Originally posted by Milkie
It Was I Oh, well that shit was 4chan'd somehow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.