Tekken Vs. Bloody Roar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
embarrasment

Now discuss big grin

A battle with all Tekken characters Vs. all Bloody Roar characters raver

Sado-sama
My first debate ever with the lovely Diamond Kisses..shocklaugh 313 lion

I think Tekken would win. shocklaugh

The Cap'n
The Tekken characters beat the manimals from Bloody Roar.

Violent2Dope
Tekken.

Tallis
Bloody Roar. The only wins Tekken would pull off is the Devil Gene Users. But they could be defeated by Uranus or Ryuho.

Sado-sama
Myanus would beat them easily.

Diamond Kisses
Like already figured, I am on the side of the Bloody Roar characters stick out tongue

I have played both/all/most games with these two factors and I see little that prove that Tekken can beat this lot of. Sure there are some powerful characters in the Tekken world, but that is about it. The average Tekken character stand no chance against the average Bloody Roar character in my opinion shrug

The average Bloody Roar character exceed the average Tekken characters in both speed and magic yes

- Note that I have not started bringing up names yet angel I just consider the Bloody Roar characters in average being better than the average Tekken character smile

Sol Valentine
Bloody Roar.

Violent2Dope
Tekken. No one has shown the durability of Hachi or Bryan except Stun(who, along with Xion, is my fav. BR character), the destructive powers of Devil Jin or Devil, the physical might of Jinpachi, or the pure raw power of Ogre.

Sado-sama
BR characters have magic? shock

What kind of magic? 313

Diamond Kisses
Many of them can teleport. All of them can transform into super animals. Uriko can create energy fields and use energy blasts. Chronos is an overall powerful entity with loads of magic up his sleeves. Many/most of their attacks and combos are enforced with magic and some of them has flight big grin

That is to mention a few things stick out tongue

Sado-sama
Ok sweety you win. hug

Is there a Bloody Roar game we can play online together? sad

Diamond Kisses
This is Uriko, in manys opinion one of the weaker Bloody Roar characters and my absolute favorite big grin

pCuOiuBIn-o

I wish there was a Bloody Roar online sad While at the same time I do not. I would get my ass kicked so bad stick out tongue

Sado-sama
No..you would pwn. 313

Damn Uriko got skills...but that song playing was crap. laughing out loud

Edit: And reading the most recent response on that video I think I rest my case. laughing

Diamond Kisses
The song is fine mhm

I know Uriko got skills but it seems like I am the only one that play with her. Most people favor Stun, Xion, Yugo, Jenny and those other cool kids stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
I am good with Xion, Yugo, and Stun. I pwn with them.

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
The song is fine mhmmad cry weep

I know Uriko got skills but it seems like I am the only one that play with her. Most people favor Stun, Xion, Yugo, Jenny and those other cool kids stick out tongue I didn't know Uriko was a female. no expression313

Diamond Kisses
She is and I love her big grin

She is my ideal character: Cute, always happy, powerful and to a sense unaware of her true powers stick out tongue

Sado-sama
She is and I love her big grin

She is my ideal character: Cute, always happy, powerful and to a sense unaware of her true powers stick out tongue oh

Diamond Kisses
For example: She absorbed the nuclear-blast-level energy attack like nothing and afterwards did not think of it because she did not know how much power it actually requied to absorb it stick out tongue

Sado-sama
hmm

Diamond Kisses
In short, she is powerful stick out tongue

Sado-sama
I know. big grin no expression

Violent2Dope
For example: She absorbed the nuclear-blast-level energy attack like nothing and afterwards did not think of it because she did not know how much power it actually requied to absorb it stick out tongue No she didn't.

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No she didn't. sad

Diamond Kisses
No she didn't.

Uuuuuhhhhhh. Yeah, she did yes

Sado-sama
Uuuuuhhhhhh. Yeah, she did yes big grin

Diamond Kisses
lion

Sado22
i love bixsexual girls! love

Violent2Dope
Uuuuuhhhhhh. Yeah, she did yes *Stares at DK's sig*No she didn't.

Diamond Kisses
She did. That blast annhiliated everything in its path and a nuclear blast is hardly more powerful than that stick out tongue

Mr Dude
edit: posted in wrong thread.

Violent2Dope
She did. That blast annhiliated everything in its path and a nuclear blast is hardly more powerful than that stick out tongue Ummm, yeah, it is. The first A-Bomb tests could turn sand to glass, and btw, if a nuke blast that just was sent off got that close to her hand, she would be completely incinerated.

Diamond Kisses
Fine then. She stopped something that is near as powerful, that annhiliated everything in its path but did not turn sand into glass shrug

Violent2Dope
She stopped sumthin that could destroy stuff like steel. Also, post the vid again, I wanna get a better look at it.

Diamond Kisses
Steel, Cement, Tarmac and regular earth. A concentrated, powerful blast big grin

_Cn2_tQl8nA

Sado-sama
Steel, Cement, Tarmac and regular earth. A concentrated, powerful blast big grin

_Cn2_tQl8nA jawdrop

Heihachi would survive that shit. 313

idk maybe.

Diamond Kisses
I love the part that she is weakened in that game big grin

Sado-sama
*Stares at your sig* mad

Darth Extecute
Tekken.

Originally posted by The Cap'n
The Tekken characters beat the manimals from Bloody Roar.

*Stares at posts.. then laughs.. then stares again*

Sado-sama
Me thinks Tekken's being underestimated, but for the record I think they have a fair chance of winning against the BR cast.

Diamond Kisses
The strongest of Tekken would match some of the weaker in Bloody Roar, maybe stick out tongue

Sado-sama
Please. 13jockey

Sol Valentine
Foo!mad Agree with DK or I'll shoot you!!

Sado-sama
Nup, I actually wanted to revive this debate, but...to each their own I guess.

Sol Valentine
0.0 OK.

Diamond Kisses
I have played both games and I have liked both games but truth be told is that each and every Bloody Roar character is geneticaly manipulated super soldiers. Most Tekken characters are just above average humans when it comes to capability. Sure, they got a number of tricks up their sleeves but the Bloody Roar characters are more or less magical beings.

Uriko, for one: Energy fields, Immense speed, Superior Agility
Yugo, to mention another: Supreme strength, Immense speed and amazing endurance
Stun, to not forget: Unable to die, Super strength, flight, catastrophicaly high endurance

That is three of many stick out tongue

Sado-sama
I have played both games and I have liked both games but truth be told is that each and every Bloody Roar character is geneticaly manipulated super soldiers. Most Tekken characters are just above average humans when it comes to capability. Sure, they got a number of tricks up their sleeves but the Bloody Roar characters are more or less magical beings.

Uriko, for one: Energy fields, Immense speed, Superior Agility
Yugo, to mention another: Supreme strength, Immense speed and amazing endurance
Stun, to not forget: Unable to die, Super strength, flight, catastrophicaly high endurance

That is three of many stick out tongue Foofie! http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Madsmiley.gif

Gun Jack 313a00ond7iGg0---

Devil JinJlGRYXGKzWg8oYg9SBSPR4---

"Devil" JinpachiOjeXTfm5B7A---

Kazuya Mishima and Heihachi Mishima...his dad. ermm313yXB_FNwxSrc---

Asuka Kazama3KPcwWHUTm0---

Bryan FuryesH8q4d4z4w---

Feng Wei4ih32sVNw3k---

Roger Jr. 313oGWQEzlh4es

But alas...the BR cast will probably win. ermm

By the way, saw the video of the two talking cats. IT'S ADORABLE! big grin

Diamond Kisses
I know that the Tekken characters are powerful. I do not deny this stick out tongue

I just consider Bloody Roar above them yes

Looking at those videos, this is my belief:

Uriko > Gun Jack
Mana and/or Ryoho > Devil Jin
Chimera > Devil Jinpachi
Stun > Bryan Fury

And probably any character can deal with Feng Wei and Roger Jr. stick out tongue

But they will get it tough against Roger Jr. ermm

The cats are indeed adorable! shockyes

Sado-sama
Either one of the cats would own either cast. 313z3U0udLH974

Diamond Kisses
Easily! raver

Sado-sama
No doubt. Just look at those teeth! cool

Sol Valentine
This is how I see it:

Yugo>Jin
Gado>Kazuya
Uriko>Xiaoyu
Jenny>Nina/Anna
Mana or Ryoho>Devil Jin
Stun>Bryan
Shenlong>Feng Wei
Bakuyru>Raven
Long>Lei Wulong
Alice>Lili

Sado-sama
Damn? erm

Sol Valentine
What?

Sado-sama
Forget it..

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Either one of the cats would own either cast. 313z3U0udLH974

lion

Sado-sama
I love them cats. 313

Violent2Dope
Jin destroyed a forest with a TK like blast, that makes the blast Uriko blocked look like a flying grain of sand, Jinpachi in human form spent dozens of years holding up a HUGE boulder, show me a BR character that can even come CLOSE in strength. Bryan Fury survived getting shot up and a tank turret shot, and then ripped the turret of the tank off easily, and he is only mid-tier. That is just some Tekken feats. Oh, and Stun can die. It's ridiculous to think he can't.

Diamond Kisses
Stun can die? Prove it stick out tongue

Bryan did not rip it of easily. He made an effort into it, as you could see.

Physical strength and powerful magic is not all. Skill is also a great factor in fights. Jinpachi may have held a boulder, but he match no Bloody Roar character in speed shockno

Violent2Dope
Stun can die? Prove it stick out tongue

Bryan did not rip it of easily. He made an effort into it, as you could see.

Physical strength and powerful magic is not all. Skill is also a great factor in fights. Jinpachi may have held a boulder, but he match no Bloody Roar character in speed shockno 1. Thing is, just because he can survive things that would kill a normal huiman, doesn't mean one should assume he cannot die. Going by that, Jin, Heihachi,and Bryan Fury can't die.

2. How many BR characters can match that feat of strength tho?

3. Skill? Hachi, Jin, Kaz, and almost all the Tekken fighters are trained and powerful fighters. Including Hachi. Also, how fast are these BR characters? And Jinpachi is a worldwide threat, had he not been stopped, he would have devastated the planet.

Sado-sama
Lulz, Jinpachi not fast? Have you seen the ending? tongue

He went from ground level to above clouds in under 2 seconds. stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
Several Bloody Roar characters can match that strength. Stun for one and Ryoho to mention another.

I know that the Tekken characters are fast. I know the Jinpachi ending. I am not speaking for Bloody Roar out of nothing. Just because he travel upwards in no time at all does not mean he is that fast overall. He may just be a quick traveler in straight lines. For in the game, he is not at all as fast as any of the Bloody Roar characters. He is not seen much faster in actual moves in the videos either. None of the Tekken characters have been seen holding the same speed as Bloody Roar characters.

Yugo for one made over 40 hits in less than 5 seconds. And it was not straight punches. It was combined with kicks, jumps and throws. Uriko made a 68 hit combo in about 16 seconds and could have kept going if the player did not want to make a stylish finish.
Stun for example, out of nowhere he appeared and grabbed a girl by the throat. He did it from not being seen to instantly having her in his grasp in the video. Which is his human form and not his enhanced bug form

Not to mention Chimera, who could probably deal with any of the Tekken characters invidivually. Mana too could add more challenge than man Tekken characters have fought. But she is not a playable, nor a fightable character so I am not sure she should be considered.

And you wonder how the Bloody Roar characters are, V2D? They are all trained supersoldiers with superhuman capabilities and the power to transform into large monster beings which enhance their physical abilities with even more than their already improved speed, agility, strength, mind and endurance.

Which also include the specific racial abilities of their respective animals. The elephant beast gain horribly high strength, while the wolf gain an overall buildup. The chimera gain horribly high strength and magical powers. The dragon becomes..... well, a dragon. We have a phoenix, cat, rabbit, two half-beasts who master their human forms even greater than the others. We have a bat and many many more. All with their respective racial powers.

Sado-sama
I'm not bothering to read all that so...I'm just going to listen to this cute conversation for the fiftieth time. hugz3U0udLH974

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.