Cold Planet: Desperate Alliance (Sign Up)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Swimming Bird
Just before anyone says anything, this received permission a while back
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Following approved:

Kumui

Cold Planet: Desperate Alliance

Project Chronos

Hazmat Team Alpha

-

Two notes- first, I don't mind people re-posting ideas full stop, but there is a line people sometimess cross when they spam the thread with their idea just to try and get attention which distracts people from new ideas; this I do not like.

Second- all Star Wars RPs go in the Star Wars area, but the rules are not mandatory for all games- they are the rules for my personal one.

Again, sorry for the wait.

Cold Planet: Desperate Alliance

It's the year, 2379. An intergallactic war has been waging for the past one hundred years and shows no sign of stopping. Since military installations seemed to be the most important thing to the brass at Head-Quarters, hundreds of cruisers have been sent to planets all across the galaxy to try to lay claim to the tactical advantages and the vast untapped resources. All seemed to be going extremely well up until one planet was found. All communications with the planet ceased after two months of landing. When the opposing army was aked whether they destroyed the installation or not, the response was that they had also lost a base that they had on the planet. Believing that they had destroyed the others base, they both continued the war without sending a team to find out what happened.

With no help coming and supplies running out, you must battle the hostile native creatures along side your sworn enemies for the sake of survival. You have the choice of which army you want to be a part of and which type of soldier you wish to be. With time running out, you will have to help everyone else in trying to devise a way to get off of the barren planet and back to your armies. Time is running out, the choice is yours, whether you wish to survive.

Happening: Under assault from unknown wild creatures that hunt using advanced senses.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creatures:

Codenamed-Devil dog. Large quadripedial animal that can tear though ground forces.

Codenamed-Runner. Small ground force that are indiviually weak but large groups can be devastating.

Codenamed-"Angel" Winged creature that ressembles a human and releases an ominous glow. *Can be taken down just as easily as the others*

Codenamed-Brute. Very strong ground force that is nearly impossible to take down even with anti-personell rounds.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Players:

Confederation: A small group of planets that raised a small army up and eventually took down the major military power. Wearing a red armor, they have been come to be known as "Red army"

U.S.M.O: "United Space Military Order." A large collections of planets and armies make up the USMO. They wear a striking blue armor that has earned them the name "Blue Army."

Swimming Bird
Name:
Army:
Reason for being in the army:
Biography:
Specialty: (Weaponry, vehicles, etc.)
Weapons: (Basic at start)
Personality:
Outlook on life:

Name: Jacob "Shaun" Book
Build: Tall, Muscular, medium weight
Army: Confederation
Reason for being in the army: It's all he knew how to do really
Biography: Jacob grew up poor and was always bullied for not being as wealthy as the other families on his street. When he finally became fed up with it, he killed two of the boys making fun of him and was given two options: rot in prison, or join the Confederation. As can be seen he chose the Confederation and quickly rose in rank.
Specialty: Ground Vehicles
Weapons: Assault Rifle, Sidearm
Personality: Seemingly gruff and close-minded, Jacob is just another one of the guys at the end of the day and can always be found at the pub cracking people up.
Outlook on life: Another day, another kill

I am having a Sarge on both armies to lead you all into the game

Name: Mark Briggs
Build: A little scrawny but very muscular, short
Army: U.S.M.O.
Reason for being in the army: He beleived that fighting hard and honor were the only two good things in thw world
Biography: Mark was always catered to his entire life but never liked any of it. He had always longed for andventure in far off places. Though he was never allowed to do anything as a child, as soon as he turned eighteen he joined the closest army there was. The United Space Military Order.
Specialty: Leadership
Weapons: Assault Rifle, Sidearm, Knife
Personality: Always looking on the brightside, Mark can always bring confidense back into anyone
Outlook on life: If you can fight against evil for the side of good, what is stopping you?

immaturerainbow
You did ask for permission to start this right

they cancell bullitins if you don't ask for permission O.O

The big EH
lol love the red vs. blue reference, i'll make a character

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Following approved:

Kumui

Cold Planet: Desperate Alliance <------

Project Chronos

Hazmat Team Alpha

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by The big EH
lol love the red vs. blue reference, i'll make a character

Wow, I hadn't even noticed I did that haha

The big EH
really lol

Swimming Bird
Oh, just to tell you there will be more creatures than originally detailed. Just give me some time for the new ideas

immaturerainbow
kk

Name: Avery
Build: slim, tall
Army: eh... ((( Someone pic for me stick out tongue)
Reason for being in the army: Eh, caue I wanted to
Biography: All averys family had died when she was eight. So she figures that she can make her life however the way she wants it.
Specialty: (I have no clue))
Weapons: (I know nothing of gun names )
Personality: Funny but mstly serious
Outlook on life: That you need to make the best you can of it (( O.O))

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
kk

Name: Avery
Build: slim, tall
Army: eh... ((( Someone pic for me stick out tongue)
Reason for being in the army: Eh, caue I wanted to
Biography: All averys family had died when she was eight. So she figures that she can make her life however the way she wants it.
Specialty: (I have no clue))
Weapons: (I know nothing of gun names )
Personality: Funny but mstly serious
Outlook on life: That you need to make the best you can of it (( O.O))

very detailed stick out tongue

you shoudl be red team

immaturerainbow
Kay, Im on the RED team

The big EH
Name: Michael J. Caboose
Build: slim, tall, extremely strong
Army: blue
Reason for being in the army: he likes tanks
Biography: unknow as of now
Specialty: looking good
Weapons: sotgun, and other guns i'll post later
Personality: kinda stupid, but brave
Outlook on life: lifes like a box of chocolites.... you never know wat you'll get but usually you get crap

Swimming Bird
I am Caboose, the vehicle destroyer! eek!

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by The big EH
Name: Michael J. Caboose
Build: slim, tall, extremely strong
Reason for being in the army: he likes tanks
Biography: unknow as of now
Specialty: looking good
Weapons: sotgun, and other guns i'll post later
Personality: kinda stupid, but brave
Outlook on life: lifes like a box of chocolites.... you never know wat you'll get but usually you get crap

OMG a enemy big grin
yay!

The big EH
Originally posted by Swimming Bird
I am Caboose, the vehicle destroyer! eek! no i am

Jedireaper
I'll join this when i get a chance. You sure like Sci-Fi! lol its really interesting.

Jack Diavolo
Name: Kit Wilder
Build: short and with a slightly muscular build
Reason for being in the army:he was drafted 2 days after his eighteenth birthday, and was forced to train to do the one thing he swore he would never do, and thats to kill.
Biography: he grew up in a small outpost with his older brother and father. the two brothers were trained in the art of combat but also were strictly taught only to use violence when necessary
Specialty: blades
Weapons: bowie knife (his father gave him when he left) standard pistol, and a one shot pistol he keeps in a boot holster
Personality:very calm and understanding, but very brave. he strongly believes in sacrificing himself for others and has paid many punishments for his comrades. theres something very odd about him though sometimes he doesn't seem himself...
Outlook on life: he believes strongly in peace and only views violence as a way to protect others.

Swimming Bird
Ooh conflict of belief and survival. Nice job smile

Jack Diavolo
why thank you yes

Swimming Bird
If you look closely at my Red character, he is roughly a Riddick based character

Jack Diavolo
haha seems like it, except for the being in an army part

Swimming Bird
haha yeah, kinda needed a reason for him to be here XD

Jack Diavolo
haha i kinda just made mine up spur of the moment deal.

Jedireaper
I made mine randomly. His personallity needs some work lol

Swimming Bird
Looks like this is coming right along

Jack Diavolo
haha yea it is wish there was a few more people though

android217
Name: Eli Warner
Build: 5'11", weakly built
Army: U.S.M.O.
Biography: Eli was a small time pirate/smuggler. After attempting to break a blockade with his ship he was caught by the U.S.M.O. and drafted.
Specialty: Front line infantry
Weapons: Assault Rifle, .357 magnum
Personality: Paranoid, sarcastic bastard
Outlook on life: He who kills and runs away, lives to kill again... and run away again

android217
since im joinin a lil late where do i start rpin?

Jack Diavolo
oops surprise twist

Name: vincent wilder
Build: tall muscular
Army: reds
Biography: vincents home was taken over by the red army, he was captured and drafted into the red army.
Specialty: sniping
Weapons: sniper rifle, standard pistol
Personality: vincent is shy and quiet but strong and well liked. he has no querrals about ending life and even slightly enjoys it.
Outlook on life: he sees life as a game and doesnt think he could die

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by android217
since im joinin a lil late where do i start rpin?

You can be be in the wreckage of Blue base or you can be up in the mountain's with the first blue scouting team.

android217
what are the scouts looking for?

Swimming Bird
Red team dropships that crashed into the mountain. AKA red survivors

Jack Diavolo
SB takes awhile to post dont he?

Swimming Bird
Sorry, I having a bit of writer's block

Jedireaper
lol

Jack Diavolo
tis ok sb =] we forgive you

Jedireaper
Yup! smile So what planned next?

Swimming Bird
Well Red sarge is letting the Riddick inside him go and Blue Sarge is going to try and save people

Jack Diavolo
bahahaha vincent just shot at his brother and he doesnt realize it yet XD drama drama drama XD

True Geek
If it's not too late to join, I'd like to join.

Name: Kyle Smith
Build: average height, slim
Army: red
Rank: (All are private for the beginning)... I guess I'll be a private then stick out tongue
Reason for being in the army: Computer training.
Biography: Kyle lived a relatively normal life until high school where he took many computer classes. When he found out he could get the most advanced training for computers in the military, he joined in hopes of getting a good computer career. He forgot to factor in the idea of going to a war in the process. During the military training, Kyle discovered that he was a natural with flying and sniping.
Specialty: Computers mainly, but also a good pilot and sniper.
Weapons: A pistol and a sniper rifle.
Personality: Usually calm. When you piss him off, you'll regret it. Doesn't like it when people do stupid things or have easily solvable problems.
Outlook on life: If you don't like what you do, stop doing it and do something else.

Swimming Bird
Go for it

True Geek
Yay!... Now where are the Reds so I can be there?

Swimming Bird
Downed dropship or back at Red command

Jedireaper
Hey SB I tink we have a winner in this RP lol go man!

darkxbox
Name: david fenta
Build: skinny, is a good climber
Army: red
Reason for being in the army: likes to blow up s***
Biography: a guy who hunts things that he doesn't like
Specialty: sniper rifle and jeep
Weapons: sniper rifle and aussalt rifle
Personality: cool
Outlook on life: pointless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.