WM Thor vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Fight on Planet Hulk

Who wins?

Kutulu
Does WM Thor get the Power Gem?

endrict
No..I believe it would make it a one sided fight.

Bransolute
Ignoring the alternate reality WMT vs Maestro (because... it's an alternate reality) Thor is a f*cking beast...

I believe he wins.

Soljer
Thor.

If Thor weren't a retard, he wouldn't even need to be in warrior madness stage.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Thor.

If Thor weren't a retard, he wouldn't even need to be in warrior madness stage. If WW Hulk beats on sentry in ww hulk #5 will this change your mind?

Bransolute
Originally posted by quanchi112
If WW Hulk beats on sentry in ww hulk #5 will this change your mind? What if Sentry beats on WWH?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bransolute
What if Sentry beats on WWH? Then ww hulk isnt more powerful than the sentry.

laughing

Soljer
If WW Hulk beats on sentry in ww hulk #5 will this change your mind?

Sure, because of the plethora of showings that Sentry and Thor have against one another.

Oh...wait...

Bransolute
Then ww hulk isnt more powerful than the sentry.

laughing So how is it relevant to Thor either way?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bransolute
So how is it relevant to Thor either way? Becuz I think most could see sentry as definitely being better competition against Thor on here especially than WW Hulk. Sentry is an odd character on some boards hes more powerful than superman but on here he isnt. For ww hulk to defeat him regardless of your opinion it only helps hulks credibility.

Xplosive
If WW Hulk beats on sentry in ww hulk #5 will this change your mind?

Although Hulk is very powerful, he shouldn't beat Sentry and I almost suze he won't, since Hulk has to be stopped and he will be by Sentry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Xplosive
Although Hulk is very powerful, he shouldn't beat Sentry and I almost suze he won't, since Hulk has to be stopped and he will be by Sentry. You are probably right but the sentry could fight him and maybe calm him down his rage. If he calms down his rage then he isnt ww hulk anymore. But all the speculation will be over soon.

smile

Xplosive
You are probably right but the sentry could fight him and maybe calm him down his rage. If he calms down his rage then he isnt ww hulk anymore. But all the speculation will be over soon.

Or maybe during the fight he will become even angrier and more powerful.
I wonder after World War Hulk, will we ever see Hulk in such incarnation again, so powerful like he is now.
He is angry now, because nothing worse has ever happened to him in his life like now.

quanchi112
Or maybe during the fight he will become even angrier and more powerful.
I wonder after World War Hulk, will we ever see Hulk in such incarnation again, so powerful like he is now.
He is angry now, because nothing worse has ever happened to him in his life like now. We will just have to wait and see becuz in some of the tie in issues he didnt kill anyone including amadeus cho even when he said some pretty hurtful things and really pushed the hulk. I know with what I have seen that the hulk really wasnt going to let thse four jerks kill each other. Hulk still wont kill imo as he hasnt thus far. I know it looks like he is going to let them kill each other but I dont think he would let them do the deed. Doesnt ww #5 come out november 14th?

Xplosive
We will just have to wait and see becuz in some of the tie in issues he didnt kill anyone including amadeus cho even when he said some pretty hurtful things and really pushed the hulk. I know with what I have seen that the hulk really wasnt going to let thse four jerks kill each other. Hulk still wont kill imo as he hasnt thus far. I know it looks like he is going to let them kill each other but I dont think he would let them do the deed. Doesnt ww #5 come out november 14th?

Yes, it comes on 14.11.2007.
Well, maybe he would allow it, but Sentry will stop it.

I just hope on a spectacular, titanic and satisfying battle between the two.

quanchi112
Yes, it comes on 14.11.2007.
Well, maybe he would allow it, but Sentry will stop it.

I just hope on a spectacular, titanic and satisfying battle between the two. I hope it is a balls to the wall battle where the both leave all they have on the floor. We wont have to wait to long.

TricksterPriest
Even if Hulk beats Sentry (and I really hope he does, if only to end the stupid hype-machine.........), I still won't give him a win over Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Even if Hulk beats Sentry (and I really hope he does, if only to end the stupid hype-machine.........), I still won't give him a win over Thor. Hasnt hulk beat Thor before anyways.

That is why I am debating ww hulk vs thor becuz ww hulk on this board is a huge underdog most of the time here.

Xplosive
Hasnt hulk beat Thor before anyways.

Yes he did, but Thor always chose to fight him physically, that is why he lost to Hulk.

quanchi112
Yes he did, but Thor always chose to fight him physically, that is why he lost to Hulk. Thor has honor and I believe that he would always choose to fight him this way. He never took on the ww hulk. Hed be in trouble.

Xplosive
Thor has honor and I believe that he would always choose to fight him this way. He never took on the ww hulk. Hed be in trouble.

Puf. Big big trouble. If Thor would chose to fight WWH only physically, he wouldn't have 1% of a chance.

quanchi112
Puf. Big big trouble. If Thor would chose to fight WWH only physically, he wouldn't have 1% of a chance. Dont you think its in Thors character to fight with honor. I think he would choose to fight Thor physically.

Power16
How would he be fighting with honor if he doesn't bring everything he has to the table. Him fighting WWH physically would mean he pities him not honor because he'd be holding back most of his ability.

Xplosive
Dont you think its in Thors character to fight with honor. I think he would choose to fight Thor physically.

Yes, that is why he always fought only physically against him. Like a man.

But if he would be smart, then against WW Hulk, he should fight with all his tools, because otherwise he doesn't even stand a chance.
Actually, I think WW Hulk would crush Thor in anyway, except Rune King Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Power16
How would he be fighting with honor if he doesn't bring everything he has to the table. Him fighting WWH physically would mean he pities him not honor because he'd be holding back most of his ability. Ill tell you one thing is tha he wouldnt be in the air firing blasts at WW Hulk. He would come right at him like a man and then get his ass beat. WW Hulk is to much for Thor I say. He has beaten him before and now hes much stronger. He met the juggernaut head on and didnt lose an inch. He needed to end the fight and get what he came there for. WW Hulk is to much of a beast for Thor.

quanchi112
Yes, that is why he always fought only physically against him. Like a man.

But if he would be smart, then against WW Hulk, he should fight with all his tools, because otherwise he doesn't even stand a chance.
Actually, I think WW Hulk would crush Thor in anyway, except Rune King Thor. Do you feel that Sentry is above Thor?

TricksterPriest
If he answers yes, I'm going to be disappointed. sad

vlaaad12345
Wm thor would destroy wwh,hulk is usually a bit above thor physically but even wwh isnt 10x stronger then thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Wm thor would destroy wwh,hulk is usually a bit above thor physically but even wwh isnt 10x stronger then thor. Uhm he wouldnt destroy this hulk. Nope. I mean wait till Hulk loses before you talk all this smack. Npthing has put him down and you act like hes some chump.

quanchi112
If he answers yes, I'm going to be disappointed. sad So what. Just cuz you feel a certain way doesnt mean you are right. This is all subjective right now. Let the man make his choice without people trying to influence it.

vlaaad12345
Uhm he wouldnt destroy this hulk. Nope. I mean wait till Hulk loses before you talk all this smack. Npthing has put him down and you act like hes some chump.
Thor has never allout fought hulk,hulk is only a little stronger then thor for the most part,wm thor is no holding back 10x stronger...yes he would stomp a mudhole in wwh unless you honestly think wwh is 10x stronger then normal yet still gets cut by wolverine and skin coming off from cyclops.

quanchi112
Thor has never allout fought hulk,hulk is only a little stronger then thor for the most part,wm thor is no holding back 10x stronger...yes he would stomp a mudhole in wwh unless you honestly think wwh is 10x stronger then normal yet still gets cut by wolverine and skin coming off from cyclops. He has had his eyes poled out and his neck snapped and he recovered. I mean geez he is fighting teams of mutants and they are all piling up on him. So what if he gets cut if it doesnt really damage him and hell heal in a moment or two. He went through all he faced and didnt lose an inch against the juggernaut. WW Hulk is afraid of nothing and would come right at Thor wit no hesitation at all. This isnt korg here who is afraid of Thor its the WW Hulk who is afraid of nothing.

Has Thor ever beaten the Hulk?

TricksterPriest
Uhm he wouldnt destroy this hulk. Nope. I mean wait till Hulk loses before you talk all this smack. Npthing has put him down and you act like hes some chump.

Next we'll hear how WW Huc can take down a sundipped Superman. durhulk

Kento
Next we'll hear how WW Huc can take down a sundipped Superman. durhulk Why because he doesn't think a 10x stronger Thor can beat WW Hulk in a fight because 10x really isn't that big of a leap that Hulk couldn't get to? Also does it depend on how long Superman is in the sun to say how much stronger he gets?

quanchi112
Next we'll hear how WW Huc can take down a sundipped Superman. durhulk Here we go with trick putting words in my mouth.

Accel
even wwh isnt 10x stronger then thor.
Neither is Warrior Madness Thor.

unless you honestly think wwh is 10x stronger then normal yet still gets cut by wolverine
So does Thanos. Want to argue he isn't stronger than Thor?

strengthkills
Thor has never allout fought hulk,hulk is only a little stronger then thor for the most part,wm thor is no holding back 10x stronger...yes he would stomp a mudhole in wwh unless you honestly think wwh is 10x stronger then normal yet still gets cut by wolverine and skin coming off from cyclops.

Proffesor Hulk stalemated WM Thor before.

Xplosive
Do you feel that Sentry is above Thor?

Yes.

Symmetric Chaos
Didn't some Hulk actually beat WMThor?

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by strengthkills
Proffesor Hulk stalemated WM Thor before.
Really dont remember that happening....and if it did then its about the worst writing ever,professor hulk>wm thor>infinity watch and dr strange....right.

Ouallada
It didn't happen.

quanchi112
Yes. I am interested by Sentry and am definitely going to read a bunch of his shit in the next few months.

Sentry to me is so much cooler than Superman whom I despise greatly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.