Thanos (IG) vs White Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Thanos with the IG versus Phoenix of the white crown on some isolated planet....does Thanos stand a chance.

Ouallada
Is your name wardrobe?

Sirius77
White crown pheonix would pwn thanos w/ ig.
Isn't she one with pretty much everything in that form?

KK the Great
Thanos beats her, probably while smiling.

When will people get it through their heads that it doesn't matter what crazy feats you can show for any cosmic, when the whole point of the IG is that it is absolute. Better than everything short of the LT. That's just what it is.

Astner
Thanos will blow out the Phoenix Force along with the White Room like a candle light.

Sundipped
The WCP basically has all the powers of all gems (potentcy wise) mind, space , power, reality, time, and soul. I don't see Thanos being able to put her away.

nmensfinest
Phoenix takes it, in a close battle. Parallels have been drawn with her power and that of the Living Tribunal... The Phoenix Force can simply tap into unlimited amounts of life energy from the infinite span of time.

KK the Great
Originally posted by Sundipped
The WCP basically has all the powers of all gems (potentcy wise) mind, space , power, reality, time, and soul.

So does almost any notable cosmic you could name.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by nmensfinest
Phoenix takes it, in a close battle. Parallels have been drawn with her power and that of the Living Tribunal... The Phoenix Force can simply tap into unlimited amounts of life energy from the infinite span of time.
Right no,phoenix has exactly 0 feats that prevent her from being ass stomped by the ig the same way thanos man handled eternity and every other cosmic.

The Great Galen
Yeah but how can Thanos beat her, she has the same powers he does basically...I dont like people overhyping the IG.

Mordum
See most people would say the IG wins, but the phoenix can tap into energy from the future then she has a greater potential of energy. She wins.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Mordum
See most people would say the IG wins, but the phoenix can tap into energy from the future then she has a greater potential of energy. She wins. So... the idea of a Time Gem, and Power Gem is just irrelevant, you'd say?

TricksterPriest
Phoenix Force gets bitchslapped. If GS were here, he'd argue otherwise......shifty

Val
GS would just say the IG uses the power of the Phoenix Force or some shit.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Val
GS would just say the IG uses the power of the Phoenix Force or some shit.

God,i remember that thread....

: sick

The Great Galen
I dunno, PF is very powerful. Id say its a stalment or she edges him out, WP 6/10.

KK the Great
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Yeah but how can Thanos beat her,

Probably by turning her into a carrot or some shit.

Kurash
thanos

id369
If phoenix can exist the marvel multiverse and control the 616 in the palm of her hand. There is a good chance she might actually put up a fight, with out harms way. Unless Thanos enters the White Hot room, and begins to mess things up like Jamie did.

SpearofDestiny
Thanos with IG wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
White crown pheonix would pwn thanos w/ ig.
Isn't she one with pretty much everything in that form? You have no clue here, Thanos wins.

Xplosive
White Phoenix of the Crown wins.

Astner
Originally posted by Xplosive
White Phoenix of the Crown wins.
If two gems (time and power) threaten to destroy all realities. What chance does one that held a universe in the palm of her hands have against one that possesses the power of six gems.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Astner
If two gems (time and power) threaten to destroy all realities. What chance does one that held a universe in the palm of her hands have against one that possesses the power of six gems.

I will say in this way, I think White Phoenix of the Crown should win this.

Ouallada
I will say in this way, I think White Phoenix of the Crown should win this.

I will say it in this way; it doesn't really matter what you think.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Ouallada
I will say it in this way; it doesn't really matter what you think.

It also doesn't really matter what you also think. You can make assumptions, and that is it, so it doesn't matter what you think.

Utrigita
Thanos with the IG ftw

Ouallada
It also doesn't really matter what you also think. You can make assumptions, and that is it, so it doesn't matter what you think.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/twol84/moron1.jpg

I am not making assumptions about your intelligence or lack thereof. I am telling you.

Tell you what, IG's feats speak for itself. Thanos/IG wins. Care to prove your case?

Xplosive
I am not making assumptions about your intelligence or lack thereof. I am telling you.

Hm. Cool if you telling me that. You know it, because you know me.

Ouallada
Hm. Cool if you think that.

Obviously. You heard me asking for your opinion on that? So, how about showing why phoenix > IG?

Xplosive
Obviously. You heard me asking for your opinion on that? So, how about showing why phoenix > IG?

Maybe IG has better feats, so IG feats>Phoenix feats, but until someone with IG actually defeat Phoenix, you can never tell IG>Phoenix.

Utrigita
Maybe IG has better feats, so IG feats>Phoenix feats, but until someone with IG actually defeat Phoenix, you can never tell IG>Phoenix.

Xplosive do Phoenix have a feat that involves creating another universe and then mix it with another. in short fusing two universes together, have Phoenix ever been catogorized as being capable of defeating two multiverses??? just questions.

Ouallada

So until Phoenix defeats someone with IG, you can never tell if Phoenix > IG?

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/twol84/brilliant-4025.jpg

Xplosive
Originally posted by Utrigita
Xplosive do Phoenix have a feat that involves creating another universe and then mix it with another. in short fusing two universes together, have Phoenix ever been catogorized as being capable of defeating two multiverses??? just questions.

That is why I said IG feats>Phoenix feats. But still, White Phoenix of the Crown resides in White Hot Room (which was also referred as literally being a Center of all creation), where she could supposedly control everything. That is why I said, I think she should win.
We should also see more from WPOTC. And highest feats from Phoenix doesn't come from WPOTC, but we still know WPOTC is the Phoenix most powerful incarnation.

We don't know if IG could even get to WPOTC. Potentially, maybe WPOTC could control IG from White Hot Room.
Like when Thanos IG became one with the universe, maybe WPOTC could control him from WHR.

Anyway, in either way, we have to wait to see more from WPOTC.

So until Phoenix defeats someone with IG, you can never tell if Phoenix > IG?

Indeed.

Ouallada
That is why I said IG feats>Phoenix feats. But still, White Phoenix of the Crown resides in White Hot Room (which was also referred as literally being a Center of all creation), where she could supposedly control everything. That is why I said, I think she should win.
We should also see more from WPOTC. And highest feats from Phoenix doesn't come from WPOTC, but we still know WPOTC is the Phoenix most powerful incarnation.

We don't know if IG could even get to WPOTC. Potentially, maybe WPOTC could control IG from White Hot Room.
Like when Thanos IG became one with the universe, maybe WPOTC could control him from WHR.

Anyway, in either way, we have to wait to see more from WPOTC.

Whether of not the white hot room is a center of creation is irrelevant. The gateway to said room is the M'kraan crystal, is it not? A being with unlimited control over reality would have access, with it being a reality nexus and all. I need links to the scans describing her ability to cut universes away. Roma had similar abilities as well, and no one prescribes that kind of power to her. So, with the agreement that an IG wielder could access the white hot room, Phoenix's best combat feat would be? Dormammu? G?

In any case, has the white phoenix ever controlled or destroyed a universe which was fighting back, like eternity fought against an infinite?

Funny. I would have thought that if you believed that it is uncertain if Phoenix beats IG, you would not have said this:

Xplosive
Whether of not the white hot room is a center of creation is irrelevant. The gateway to said room is the M'kraan crystal, is it not? A being with unlimited control over reality would have access, with it being a reality nexus and all. I need links to the scans describing her ability to cut universes away. Roma had similar abilities as well, and no one prescribes that kind of power to her. So, with the agreement that an IG wielder could access the white hot room, Phoenix's best combat feat would be? Dormammu? G?

In any case, has the white phoenix ever controlled or destroyed a universe which was fighting back, like eternity fought against an infinite?

Phoenix has destroyed an alternate Universe. And that wasn't WPOTC. So, WPOTC should do much more. Home of WPOTC is the center of all realities.

Like I said, we should see more from WPOTC, because we know she could do more as she had shown for now.

And wasn't it said that Phoenix mind is the nexus of all realities.?

The theories are that she supposedly has the power to control and manipulate entire universes and time and space.

That is why we must see more from WPOTC, to know her better and to completely see what she is doing and what she is.

If someone, besides Living Tribunal, could be written to defeat the one with IG, I believe it's White Phoenix of the Crown.

Astner
Phoenix has destroyed an alternate Universe. And that wasn't WPOTC. So, WPOTC should do much more. Home of WPOTC is the center of all realities.
What ifs are non-canon.

Perhaps, but it's better to base it from what she've done, not what she should be able to do.
But it's unreasonble that she'll ever be able to threaten the omniverse, like the gems have.

No. You're confusing her with Havoc, he was one with the Nexus of all realities.

Normal Phoenix is about as powerful as Galactus, fact is she's even weaker than Galactus. Dark Phoenix however is slightly more powerful than Galactus.

We can't assume that she can do better, so for now, she've only had limited control over the 616th universe.

Again, the Living Tribunal is by far superior to the Phoenix Force and all dimensional planes including the Hot White Room.
The Phoenix is highly overestimated among new readers.

Not to mention that Eternity should be ranked higher than her, has he represents all dimensional planes in the universe along with the Phoenix.
And even Adam Warlock wasted Eternity 3 times with the Gauntlet.

Ouallada

Like I said, we should see more from WPOTC, because we know she could do more as she had shown for now.

The theories are that she supposedly has the power to control and manipulate entire universes and time and space.

That is why we must see more from WPOTC, to know her better and to completely see what she is doing and what she is.

If someone, besides Living Tribunal, could be written to defeat the one with IG, I believe it's White Phoenix of the Crown.

As said, the first isn't canon, unless you have scans which I have not seen before.

Theories? I operate in the realm of logical plausibility, not on extrapolations of hyperbole. In any case, as far as the power to control and manipulate entire universes, time and space goes, guess which artifact in this fight gives its wielder that power?

I'm not really interested in seeing what white phoenix can do in the future. This thread isn't asking about white phoenix vs IG in 20 years, it is white phoenix vs IG now. If the white phoenix can't beat IG now, that will be all she wrote.

There are a couple of entities above the IG and below the LT, but the phoenix isn't one of them.

Even IF the phoenix had anywhere near the power you are talking about, her combat feats fail miserably next to that of the IG. Most of the phoenix's feats are passive, ones of creation, healing etc. Not going to help here.

Xplosive
But it's unreasonble that she'll ever be able to threaten the omniverse, like the gems have.

Why, her home is a nexus of all realities, literally. If WPOTC goes mad, everything would be in danger, completely everything.
The fact is, the one who goes evil, will use everything he has, that is why it's power comes to greatest effect.
If IG wouldn't be under control of evil mind, it would never had the feats it had.

No. You're confusing her with Havoc, he was one with the Nexus of all realities.

Am, no. She resides in WHR, center of all creation, so no, I am not confusing her with Havok. She could very well be that.
Based on that, she has every universe, reality under her sight.
When we don't see Phoenix, when she is gone for some time, she is supposedly in WHT, doing her role, fixing time-lines, universes, healing them, that is her role.
WHR is the center of all creation and the main, major being in there, to has everything in sight, is White Phoenix of the Crown.

Xplosive
As said, the first isn't canon, unless you have scans which I have not seen before.

Phoenix resides in the WHT, which is the center of creation, so, center in the omniverse.

So if Phoenix is in there, is job to has everything in sight, that means Phoenix is omniversal. So that means, like for LT, everywhere she appears, should count as a canon.
And Phoenix Force and Living Tribunal are probably the oldest entities, beings in Marvel Universe with exception of TOAA.

There is only one WPOTC in whole Omni-verse.

Mr Master
Phoenix has destroyed an alternate Universe. And that wasn't WPOTC.
So, WPOTC should do much more.

Actually it was the Phoenix Force itself that destroyed that divergent universe
in that What If issue.

Jean died.

So the I'm sure the actual Phoenix Force (no host) >>> WPOTC

Home of WPOTC is the center of all realities.

Jamie Braddock took this "center of all realities"
and twirled it around like a child playing with taffy candy.

Like I said, we should see more from WPOTC,
because we know she could do more as she had shown for now.

"much more?" (she hasn't done anything special yet)

Nah.

The WHR is a Multiversal Nexus though.

The Swamp Thing's has always been the true Nexus of All Realities,
which was transfered to Havok's body.

Based on what?

Holding a Timeline and doing nothing to it?

Jean Repaired the Alternate Future of Reality 15104 atomically,
then mind raped Scott in order to Alter it's Future.

The actual Phoenix Force (host-Less) Avatar gets owned by Alien ships,
and 6 Heroes.

And blown into a Billion pieces by Xorn.

Needed to be in the WHR to manifest Timeline 15104 in her hands,
so now Phoenix is always gonna run to the WHR in a battle to chop a Timeline? laughing out loud

Phoenix needed All the X-Men
just to "Re-Knit" the Stasis Fields that contain the N-Galaxy withIN the Mkraan Crystal.

Phoenix needed the "Interface Alignment" to merge in order to project the Tower.

I strongly disagree.

WPOTC doesn't even make my top 10.

Why,

her home is a nexus of all realities, literally.

If WPOTC goes mad, everything would be in danger, completely everything.

Am, no. She resides in WHR, center of all creation

"her home is a nexus of all ... realities WHR, center of all creation"

(the White Hot Room)

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7136/whrjs6.th.jpg

Jamie warps the White Hot Room like a child pulling on a wall of gum:

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3626/jamink8.th.jpg

Enough with the WHR already.

Based on that, she has every universe, reality under her sight.
When we don't see Phoenix, when she is gone for some time, she is supposedly in WHT, doing her role, fixing time-lines, universes, healing them, that is her role.
WHR is the center of all creation and the main, major being in there,
to has everything in sight, is White Phoenix of the Crown.

I would like for you to show me where any of this is stated.

I mean, I can show you where this stated,
but it pertains to ROMA ... NOT Phoenix:

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/7106/r2ef3.th.jpg
"from this venue, the Guardian of Reality can View events on EVERY PLANE of the OMNIVERSE"

I'll wait on those scans you have of the same claim being made about Phoenix.

Phoenix resides in the WHT, which is the center of creation,

so, center in the omniverse.

So if Phoenix is in there, is job to has everything in sight,

that means Phoenix is omniversal.

That must mean Jamie is beyond Omniversal: smile

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7136/whrjs6.th.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3626/jamink8.th.jpg

And Phoenix Force and Living Tribunal are probably the oldest entities, beings in Marvel Universe with exception of TOAA.

I have to disagree.

On Panel,

Phoenix was born from the Big Bang,
at the same time as the other Abstracts:

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2716/scan1lv1.th.jpg
"This is HOW I came into BEING"

In the Bio,

(From the Official Marvel Universe Handbook 2005)
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1718/p1cr4.th.jpg
"The Phoenix Force is a CHILD of the Universe.
the Force was SUBSEQUENTLY REBORN from the cosmic fires of the Big Bang"

For those who don't know what "Subsequent" means:

"coming after something in time; following"

There is only one WPOTC in whole Omni-verse.

There is only one relevant IG in the whole Omniverse.

fatgogeta
The Infinity Gauntlet crushes the Phoenix force as easily as all the other abstracts Thanos effortlessly owned with it.

Xplosive

xjustice69x
thanos IG for the win

Sundipped
Originally posted by KK the Great
So does almost any notable cosmic you could name.

Not potentency wise.

Mr Master

Mr Master

Due to in X-Men Adventures which is canon,

the Phoenix Force was operating BEFORE the current Multiverse was born.

loleyes

This is the funniest of all.

Dude, are you getting all you info from the respect thread?
(cause you're basically repeating all the mis-information contained there)
.................................................................................................

To begin with,

this story takes place in a Reality that DIVERGED from 616.

So how this Universe became the Previous Multiverse BEFORE 616 existed,

is not only a mystery but ridiculous to say the least.

(HOW did you come to that conclusion) laughing (oh that's right, the PF respect thread)

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/6179/adventuresofthexmen1201do7.th.jpg
.................................................................................................

Continues in the next post ....

Mr Master
Phoenix tries to Repair the Crystal again, and again NEEDING the X-Men's HELP:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7495/adventuresofthexmen1216eh8.th.jpg

Phoenix remembers the Man-Thing's advice,
and decides to send out a Telepathic Wave of Life-Affirming energy,

across this ALTERNATE Universe.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4808/adventuresofthexmen1217cm3.th.jpg

What does this mean, "Life-Affirming Energy?"

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7012/adventuresofthexmen1219pr8.th.jpg

On every World the Words are the same,

"when Death comes, do NOT die in Fear" ... blah blah blah.

That's it,

that's the incredible Feat
someone claimed was how Phoenix "Saved the Previous Universe"

forgetu

Jean giving Living Beings in the Universe a "pep" talk before they DIE.

Not to mention that This "Previous Universe/Multiverse" is a Divergence of 616,
but is somehow existing Before 616 was born. LOL!

Meh, they try to save the Universe anyway by Repairing the Crystal,

but that doesn't work,

and the Crystal shatters and destroys and recreates this ALTERNATE/DIVERGENT Reality.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6628/adventuresofthexmen1219wq0.th.jpg

I remember someone saying the Mkraan Crystal is Omniversal, LOL!

But here is the Mkraan Crystal unleashed,

and ONLY a SINGLE Alternate Universe is remade.

Some how Galan is thrown back into the picture, which is senseless,

cause Galan has been Galactus since the beginning of the Universe,

where did this Galan pop out of? hum

Atleast they keep it real,

and commit to Galactus' TRUE Origin completely,

it had NOTHING to do with the Phoenix.

And it's still the Universe that saves him NOT Phoenix.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5483/adventuresofthexmen1220pe2.th.jpg

So this ALTERNATE Reality takes shape,

and perplexingly Galactus' Origin is playing out in the background.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4880/adventuresofthexmen1222je0.th.jpg

And this Alternate Reality that DIVERGED from 616 becomes anew again.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2615/adventuresofthexmen1223pz1.th.jpg

So this is "saving the Previous Universe/Multiverse?"

This is Phoenix saving all existence from damnation in the PREVIOUS Universe,

in this ALTERNATE Reality that DIVERGED from 616 the Current Reality.

dontgetit (I'm sure Reed is also stumped on this one)

tazz
Aunt May beats the crap out of both of them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.