Sonic vs. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Cloud is out in Emo Bland Character Land and so Sonic the Hedgehog has to step in and defeat AC Sephiroth.

Can he do it?

Sonic is at his best and most powerful as is Seph.

espiemerl
Sonic wtf pwns Sephiroth

fascistcrusader
If we're talking normal blue sonic against AC Sephiroth, Sonic literally has no chance.

Sado-sama
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
If we're talking normal blue sonic against AC Sephiroth, Sonic literally has no chance.

Shin_Nikkolas

fascistcrusader
Sonic at his best and most powerful could be blue sonic at his peak, or it could be Super Sonic, those aren't very descriptive terms. Specify which Sonic we're dealing with.

Sado-sama
Oh noes ESB! stick out tongue

ESB -1138
Sonic WTFpwns Sephiroth that he doesn't even realize he was killed until thirty-seconds later when it finally kicks in.

Sado-sama
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Sonic WTFpwns Sephiroth that he doesn't even realize he was killed until thirty-seconds later when it finally kicks in. stick out tongue

MadMel
the most powerful form of sonic is hyper sonic, who is invincible and has unlimited energy, or something like that

Sado-sama
Yepperz. Damn it..Sega...stick out tongue

ESB -1138
Let's see:

Normal Sonic: A simple use of Chaos Control or Time Break and bam Sephiroth is moving as slow as a snail. Sonic uses the Lightspeed Attack say a couple of dozen times and energy = mass x the speed of light2 so let's say Sonic weighs what 50 pounds so you multiple that by the speed of light and that 50 pound hedgehog produces enough force to go straight through the earth and do that 20 times Sephiroth is dead.

Super Sonic: Take above and add the powers of the 7 Chaos Emeralds to ti.

Hyper Sonic: Take above and now add unlimited energy and invincibility to it.

Darkspine Sonic: Time Break + Speed Break + the strength of the World Rings = dead Sephiroth.

No matter what Sonic you put Sephiroth against the outcome is the same.

Sado-sama
Sephiroth can stop time completely with certain materia, so he should be able to beat Sonic in the first round. I give him 65% chance there. Not sure how the battle would go regarding Super and Darkspine.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Sephiroth can stop time completely with certain materia, so he should be able to beat Sonic in the first round. I give him 65% chance there. Not sure how the battle would go regarding Super and Darkspine.

You mean like how Sephiroth stopped Cloud from killing him?

Shin_Nikkolas
I so remember that part.

Sol Valentine
Good lord Nikkolas, we know you hate Speh, but this is just blasphemy.

SHM
Hey, I remember a fight where the Flash didn't use the Speed-Force and lost. By the logic of the Sephiroth haters, is because the Flash can't use it.

PIS and CIS? What's that?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

espiemerl
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Let's see:

Normal Sonic: A simple use of Chaos Control or Time Break and bam Sephiroth is moving as slow as a snail. Sonic uses the Lightspeed Attack say a couple of dozen times and energy = mass x the speed of light2 so let's say Sonic weighs what 50 pounds so you multiple that by the speed of light and that 50 pound hedgehog produces enough force to go straight through the earth and do that 20 times Sephiroth is dead.

Super Sonic: Take above and add the powers of the 7 Chaos Emeralds to ti.

Hyper Sonic: Take above and now add unlimited energy and invincibility to it.

Darkspine Sonic: Time Break + Speed Break + the strength of the World Rings = dead Sephiroth.

No matter what Sonic you put Sephiroth against the outcome is the same.

Exactly, Sonic's just better and faster, Sonic crushes him with Spin Dash.

MadMel
probably not a spin dash, but that stuff ESB said, definitely big grin

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Good lord Nikkolas, we know you hate Speh, but this is just blasphemy.
And wtf @ Sephiroth stopping Cloud from killing him?

1. Sephiroth can't die as he's immortal.

2. Defeated, yes, though what's the point of bringing up Cloud beating Sephiroth to support the opposing character's cause? That's been proven as retarded logic. erm

All I mentioned is that Sephiroth has the ability to stop time with Stop materia.

ESB -1138

2. Defeated, yes, though what's the point of bringing up Cloud beating Sephiroth to support the opposing character's cause? That's been proven as retarded logic. erm

All I mentioned is that Sephiroth has the ability to stop time with Stop materia.

Let's see Cloud killed him (twice now) and Sephiroth failed to use Stop materia (which Sephiroth has never shown to be able to use) to cease Cloud. So...Sonic really curb-stomps Sephiroth.

Violent2Dope

All I mentioned is that Sephiroth has the ability to stop time with Stop materia. 1. Since when? He's died 3 times now.

2. When has Seph used Stop Materia again?

fascistcrusader
1. Look at your answer. If he wasn't immortal he couldn't have died more than once.wink

2. Just because he's never used it before doesn't mean he can't. I don't see any stipulations here about Sephiroth not getting any materia.

Shin_Nikkolas
Immortal means you can never die.

Not that you die and come back to life.

Violent2Dope
1. Look at your answer. If he wasn't immortal he couldn't have died more than once.wink

2. Just because he's never used it before doesn't mean he can't. I don't see any stipulations here about Sephiroth not getting any materia. 1. He was revived dude. Actually, he only died twice.

2. Okay. Never used them tho. So if he never used them, we shouldn't give them to him.

fascistcrusader
1. He wasn't revived. Being revived means you were completely gone something outside of yourself brought you back. Sephiroth was never gone, his body was merely destroyed, and he reformed his physical self by himself.

2. He used other materia during the Nibelheim flashback, and I'd say he gewts access to any materia he wants, since he's supposed to be at the top of his game.

SHM
2. He used other materia during the Nibelheim flashback, and I'd say he gets access to any materia he wants, since he absorbed great part of the source of magic in FFVII for 5 years, and could corrupt/control it in the movie

Fixed.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
1. He was revived dude. Actually, he only died twice.

2. Okay. Never used them tho. So if he never used them, we shouldn't give them to him.

Well Sonic never used Omnislash/Knights of the Round so I guess that means just because he never used them, we shouldn't give them to him either huh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.