Team Ninja vs Ganon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Ryu Hayabusa and Hiro Hotsuma vs The almight Ganon

Ryu has his Ryuken(True Dragon Sword)
Hiro has his Obukiji

Stips. No Invincibility. But highly Durable. Also no Only Light arrows and and Master Sword hurting him.

Sado-sama
V2D might actually say Ganon loses. stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
*Raises hand* Who the fvck is Hiro Hotsuma?

Csdabest
shinobi. I beleive is on par with Ryubusa in skill.

Csdabest
Actualy Team Ninja have a good chance of taking this. Skill wise,speed,wise,strength wise. Ganon Main threat is invincibility and only being hurt by light arrows and master sword

Violent2Dope
Strength? If this guy is similar to Ryu in strength, he is not physically stronger than Ganon. Skill? Ganon is thousands of years old, and has been a master swordsman since he was young. Speed, I will agree on that one, Ganon for his size is very fast, but not Ryu fast. I think individually, Ganon without invulnerability could take Ryu with difficulty, but with a teamate, I think Ganon will lose this one.

Csdabest
I didnt mean to imply they were stronger than Ganon. Just strong enough to deal damage to him. Skill wise they are trained in different forms of combat. The Ninjas use ninja sword play rather than traditional swordmanship. And imb Ninja sword play poops on traditional. Just because of the unorthadox style. Maybe if they were samurai instead of Ninjas. Maybe his skill will play apart. But I still beleive Ryu is the most skilled here. He picks up weapons and just automaticly is beasty with them. He is not just trained In sword Combat. But staff nunchucks halberd and all. So Even though Ganon maybe more experience. He is not more skilled than Ryu.

I think Ganon goes down. I give him his strength props and what he has done. But Two on one with these speed demons and the power they possses. I think Ganon goes down

Violent2Dope
I agree, Ganon would have trouble beating Ryu alone. Altho I still think Ganon is the better swordsman.

Csdabest
Traditional Yes. But Traditional swordsmanship does not compare to Ninja fighting styles.

Violent2Dope
You are right. In real life it is actually better. stick out tongue

Anyway, Ganon with only his swords and no Triforce of Power, was still skilled enough to block every(and I mean every) attack Zelda or Link could throw at him.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Strength? If this guy is similar to Ryu in strength, he is not physically stronger than Ganon. Skill? Ganon is thousands of years old, and has been a master swordsman since he was young. Speed, I will agree on that one, Ganon for his size is very fast, but not Ryu fast. I think individually, Ganon without invulnerability could take Ryu with difficulty, but with a teamate, I think Ganon will lose this one.

Wasn't Ganon...sealed for most of those years?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Wasn't Ganon...sealed for most of those years? No, not all. Really, Zelda timeline is so friggin confusing its hard to tell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.