Darkseid vs a Team of Strength,Cosmic Power,Versatility & Speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Darkseid

vs

Strength- WWH

Power Cosmic- Silver Surfer

Versatility- Super-Adaptoid

Speed- Runner- http://en.marveldatabase.com/Runner

guy222
darkseid loses

Bransolute
Don't jump all up in my grill... but can Darkseid react to Runner?

Shin_Nikkolas
Since DS has no speed feats recently to speak of to suggest he could, all evidence says no he can't.

And Runner is more than just speed. The guy beat Surfer more easily than Thanos.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Since DS has no speed feats recently to speak of to suggest he could, all evidence says no he can't.

And Runner is more than just speed. The guy beat Surfer more easily than Thanos. I know Runner is more than just speed...

Thanos killed Surfer... no expression But I know what you're saying.

golem370
I will switch Runner for Captain Marvel/Monica

Gecko4lif
Technically Darkseid should be able to react to runner given his thinking speed but ds loses anyway

I dont think he can take the adaptiod

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS wins. He mind rapes most of them and Omega's adaptiod. He has an entire planet of God's at his command and he is more powerful than all of them, what gives these guys a prayer? Nothing.

SpiderGauntlet
Is he allowed to summon his uber army?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Is he allowed to summon his uber army?
He doesn't need to. The point is, that he is more powerful than his uber army.

Erik-Lensherr
DS

quanchi112
Ds loses.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ds loses.

Now explain why. Which of this team is going to resist the FULL power of the OMega effect plus a part of the ALE?

Soljer
Remember when the Runner was more or less owning Thanos (before he whipped out the time gem)?

Yeah....

no expression.

Desaad
Originally posted by Soljer
Remember when the Runner was more or less owning Thanos (before he whipped out the time gem)?

Yeah....

no expression.

That was runner with the space gem, FYI.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.