Back from Spain!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chillmeistergen
Just got back from a wicked holiday to Spain, and I'm suffering from what feels like a weeks worth of hangovers. Barcelona was utterly genius though, can't wait to go back.
I've come back beardless as well, haha.

A lot of you probably don't even know who I am, but no worries.

SelphieT
Hey!

Just the other day I was wondering where you were!

Then I remembered you were on holiday. Glad you had a good time!

Bardock42
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Just got back from a wicked holiday to Spain, and I'm suffering from what feels like a weeks worth of hangovers. Barcelona was utterly genius though, can't wait to go back.
I've come back beardless as well, haha.

A lot of you probably don't even know who I am, but no worries. Why, no...you are....c-chill...chillmeistergen.

Kelly_Bean

A lot of you probably don't even know who I am, but no worries.

That or we just don't care. smile

chillmeistergen
Yeah, or you just don't care. Doesn't really matter that much, because the things you care about really is a lot of shit, Kelly.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
That or we just don't care. smile you dont care for much lately, do you? sad

Dusty
That or we just don't care. smile

Yeah, or you just don't care. Doesn't really matter that much, because the things you care about really is a lot of shit, Kelly.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/Dustingood1/Girlowned.gif

Secretus
haermm

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Dusty
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/Dustingood1/Girlowned.gif laughing

Kelly_Bean
Yeah but you don't know me well enough to know the things I care about, kiddo.
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you dont care for much lately, do you? sad
I suggest you find out how much of a douche bag he's been to me before you up and decide that I'm being rude to him for no reason.

Secretus
I suggest you find out how much of a douche bag he's been to me before you up and decide that I'm being rude to him for no reason.

LOL pms.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Secretus
LOL pms.
I don't have my period yet so nice try.

Rogue Jedi

I suggest you find out how much of a douche bag he's been to me before you up and decide that I'm being rude to him for no reason. well, even if he has been a total ass to you, why sink to his level? huh? huh? huh huh huh? wink cheer up, things cant be that bad. big grin

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
well, even if he has been a total ass to you, why sink to his level? huh? huh? huh huh huh? wink cheer up, things cant be that bad. big grin
I wasn't, actually..I was just stating the obvious. o15

Reverend Axel
I don't have my period yet so nice try. Ain't my baby.

Rogue Jedi
I wasn't, actually..I was just stating the obvious. o15 no you weren't. smile

Secretus
I don't have my period yet so nice try.

Thanks.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Ain't my baby.

Who's the baby daddy then?

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Who's the baby daddy then? Some random trucker AKA Violent2dope.

chillmeistergen
Yeah but you don't know me well enough to know the things I care about, kiddo.

Oh right, so you're pursuing a vendetta, based on the one disagreement we've had in the past? I consider what I've read about the things you think, your opinions etc. to be shit, so I don't care about them. Just as you don't care for this particular thread, though you obviously care for my posts enough to be pissed off about them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.