Pyron vs. JLU Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
I got the idea for this fight from superkronick. This is Pyron vs. Amazo from the animated Justice League Unlimited series. Pyron's canon feats can be used here as well(his game and UDON stuff), otherwise this would be a mismatch IMO. I can't remember a whole lot about Amazo, so I will reserve my opinion.

superkronick92
Amazo wins, If he sees Pyron, then he can do everything Pyron can and so much more, IMO

Violent2Dope
He would have to be an immaterial being to do what Pyron can.

superkronick92
When Amazo copies you, he also compies your DNA, so it could work

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by superkronick92
When Amazo copies you, he also compies your DNA, so it could work Pyron has no DNA.

superkronick92
Really? I didn't know that, anyway, I'll post this fight for reference.

8B8bC1JWL4k

Ridley_Prime

8B8bC1JWL4k
Heh. With all the powers he gained and stuff by traveling across the universe, you'd think instantaneous movement (like Instant Transmission from DBZ) would be one of Amazo's powers. erm

Meh. Nonetheless, my vouch goes for Ivo's Android in this thread as well.

Violent2Dope

8B8bC1JWL4k Yeah, Pyron doesn't have a biological body, he is made of cosmic fire, he has no cells, or DNA.

From the video, I can conclude Amazo has:

1. Class 100 strength, no known upper limit.
2. FTL speed.
3. Very impressive durability.
4. Impressive power output(blasts and stuff)
5. Energy manipulation(able to focus his blasts, and his energy attacks, shown when he took out Flash, WW, and the others)
6. Cosmic awareness(possibly)
7. Powerful telepathy

Anything else I should know about?

SHM
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Anything else I should know about?

He teleported a planet to another dimension, and teleported it back with just a thought each time.

And Amazo is not a character from any anime/manga.

superkronick92
Yeah he moved Oa to another dimension because it was "in his way"

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
He teleported a planet to another dimension, and teleported it back with just a thought each time.

And Amazo is not a character from any anime/manga. So he can tele objects, and I assume himself, thru dimensions.

TricksterPriest
He's not nearly as powerful as some of the comic versions of Amazo. If anything, they understated how uber he is.

superkronick92
So he can tele objects, and I assume himself, thru dimensions.

Yep

Violent2Dope
Anything else?

superkronick92
When faced with a problem, he said...

"I will teleport myself 103.45 million miles away from the sun to further think about how to deal with this situation

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's not nearly as powerful as some of the comic versions of Amazo.
Like which ones? eek! Scans please?

When faced with a problem, he said...

"I will teleport myself 103.45 million miles away from the sun to further think about how to deal with this situation
He sure thought there for a long time... when all he could've done was use Hawkgirl's mace on Grundy laughing out loud (the first power he ever copied in the animated series, as I recall).

superkronick92
Grundy= Plot devise for Hawkgirls redemption. GL let alone Superman should have easily taken him down

Ridley_Prime
Grundy= Plot devise for Hawkgirls redemption. GL let alone Superman should have easily taken him down
Uh, they tried, but Grundy fed on their powers like he did on Amazo's. erm

Violent2Dope
Grundy was much more powerful than normal in that episode. Also, as for the tele thing, Pyron can tele too, he can do it to others as well.

superkronick92
Supes still should have taken grundy, pis

Violent2Dope
Grundy in that ep was immune to ALL damage, except stuff like Hawkgirl's mace. He was much more powerful than any other Grundy. Anyway, this is off topic, back to the fight.

chickenlover98
pyron ftw if he just tele's him to a diff dimension

Violent2Dope
Pyron can't tele others to dimensions that I know of.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by chickenlover98
pyron ftw if he just tele's him to a diff dimension
... which he could probably teleport back to the dimension Pryon is in. >_> Amazo was shown capable of teleporting entire planets to another dimension after all (as mentioned in one of the previous posts), along with being able to access subatomic universes, not to mention Amazo said "No universe. However large, however small, is denied to me".

Violent2Dope
Bump. 313

IMO, in a melee fight, Pyron would most certainly have the upperhand, Amazo's best bet is to stay at far range.

Violent2Dope
Bump niggas.

chickenlover98
Bump niggas.

nigga u cant just be bumpin all kinds of threads. crazy kracka

King Kandy
Um, unless Pyron can vaporize Amazo before he sees him, his powers will be duplicated.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by King Kandy
Um, unless Pyron can vaporize Amazo before he sees him, his powers will be duplicated. Nope, the opponent needs to have DNA for that, does he not?

King Kandy
Nope, the opponent needs to have DNA for that, does he not?
No he does not. He's duped robots in the past if I remember correctly.

Violent2Dope
No he does not. He's duped robots in the past if I remember correctly. When? Also, Pyron is no robot, he is an immaterial cosmic energy being.

King Kandy
When? Also, Pyron is no robot, he is an immaterial cosmic energy being.
And? Amazo can copy him. Being energy doesn't change that.

Violent2Dope
And? Amazo can copy him. Being energy doesn't change that. When did he do it to a robot? superkronick said he can only do it to those with DNA. Also, you would literally have to be a being like Pyron to use his powers.

King Kandy
Well once Amazo copied his powers, he would become a being like Pyron.

Violent2Dope
Well once Amazo copied his powers, he would become a being like Pyron. Once again, kronick said he copies their DNA. When has he done it to robots? And the way you are putting it, he could copy Classic Beyonder's powers and then curb him.

King Kandy
Well actualy I take back the robot thing. I just remembered that this is JLU and not comic Amazo.

Violent2Dope
Well actualy I take back the robot thing. I just remembered that this is JLU and not comic Amazo. Yeah lol. So, isn't it DNA?

King Kandy
I don't think it was ever, ever stated in JLU that he requires DNA. I'll have to see a clip.

Violent2Dope
You do that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.