Iron Man vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurash
Iron Man is alone against Thanos, but hes got help coming and they are roughly 5 minutes away from the battlefield. Can Iron Man last 5 minutes against Thanos?

Heres the deal, IM cant just fly away, he has to actually try and fight. He doesnt have to attack if he doesnt want to, and can concentrate soley on dodging Thanos, but he cant fly out of range at any point.

Can he stall long enough for his teammates to arrive?

Nothing cheap from Thanos either like matter manip.

Wonder Man
Thanos smiles and passes his body through Ironman without phasing; destroying his particles.

Bransolute
Iron Man gets one-shotted.

So I guess it depends on how long it would take to get one-shotted... smile

B.A
Originally posted by Kurash
Iron Man is alone against Thanos, but hes got help coming and they are roughly 5 minutes away from the battlefield. Can Iron Man last 5 minutes against Thanos?

Heres the deal, IM cant just fly away, he has to actually try and fight. He doesnt have to attack if he doesnt want to, and can concentrate soley on dodging Thanos, but he cant fly out of range at any point.

Nothing cheap from Thanos either like matter manip. This is one the the reasons KMC gets laughed at. no expression

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by B.A
This is one the the reasons KMC gets laughed at. no expression

Give him credit for trying something original at least. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kurash
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

thank you

and yeah hed more than likely get one-shotted, but could he evade long enough is the question

Kurash
Originally posted by B.A
one the the reasons

if youre going to post an insult post it correctly, dont double type "the" like a moron

Symmetric Chaos

Nah, it's a dumb thread.

Kurash
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Nah, it's a dumb thread.

thanks

Symmetric Chaos
thanks

np

Kurash
np

is there a middle finger smiley?

TricksterPriest

dopedfu enjoy. big grin

Kurash
np

dopedfu

Symmetric Chaos

Yup, comes complete with a doped smile.

guy222
just a thread yall

Kurash
Originally posted by guy222
just a thread yall

some people insist on being assholes, but thats their journey

Innerhype

Under these circumstances Iron Man should win.

Unless Thanos whips out some lightspeed homing eyebeams Iron Man should be able to rely on his PS to dodge whatever is thrown at him, Tony could also stall for time by tempting Thanos with knowledge of the Infinty Gems maybe.

Either way Iron Man survives untill the last possible moment when the team shows up and saves the day. (must be one helluva team btw)

cool

Soljer
Five minutes?

Iron Man goes down in less than a tenth of that time.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
Five minutes?

Iron Man goes down in less than a tenth of that time. less then...30 seconds?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Innerhype
Under these circumstances Iron Man should win.

Unless Thanos whips out some lightspeed homing eyebeams Iron Man should be able to rely on his PS to dodge whatever is thrown at him, Tony could also stall for time by tempting Thanos with knowledge of the Infinty Gems maybe.

Either way Iron Man survives untill the last possible moment when the team shows up and saves the day. (must be one helluva team btw)

cool IM can react to lightspeed?

orly

2damnloud

dur

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by 2damnloud
dur

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/mjolnir_babe/oneofus.gif

Kurash
dur

comin from the person who says storm would solo both so . . .

dur right back atcha

Terryc250
Iron Man couldnt even last 1 minute against Sentry, tried to run and got punked.

Laminator_X
5 minutes huh? That's probably just too long. IM would really need to get Thanos talking if he's going to drag it out that long.

Wally West
Thanos knocked Galactus on his ass, in the process blasting his helmet off and cracking Galactus' armour with 1 blast, Galactus may have been able to get up after it but Ironman sure wouldn't.

Thanos 1-shotted an Ironman-level clone of himself in Infinity Abyss with his eyeblasts too.

B.A
Give him credit for trying something original at least. roll eyes (sarcastic) Nah the crappiness of the thread over ways any credit he should be given. roll eyes (sarcastic)

B.A
if youre going to post an insult post it correctly, dont double type "the" like a moron If your going to correct someones spelling/mistakes at least learn how to type first. wink

seaapple
Originally posted by B.A
If your going to correct someones spelling/mistakes at least learn how to type first. wink

It's funny watching you all criticize each other's typing and spelling abilities while each introducing new mistakes!

*You're* going to find it funny when you reread *your* post.

stick out tongue

B.A
Originally posted by seaapple
It's funny watching you all criticize each other's typing and spelling abilities while each introducing new mistakes!

*You're* going to find it funny when you reread *your* post.

stick out tongue

Yet theres a difference in how me and him type. If I typed like a child I would expect to be made fun of. But considering I have only had a PC for about 2 months I think I am pretty good. wink

Not to mention I have a certain disorder. wink

Kurash
fine its a crappy thread, thanks for lettin me know, were all allowed to make one every now and then

B.A
fine its a crappy thread, thanks for lettin me know, were all allowed to make one every now and then I'm glad you agree.

thumb up

smile

Kurash
Originally posted by B.A
I'm glad you agree.

thumb up

smile

dopedfu

Bouboumaster
One-shot Iron Man in 10 seconds, after a brief talking.

After that, Thanos wait 5 minuts and kill the helpers

B.A
dopedfu Wow you fail at making threads. wink

Kurash
Originally posted by B.A
Wow you fail at making threads. wink

comin from someone who made a thread asking for a hug wink

B.A

Its a welcome thread. I said embrace me. Its a joke. You on the other hand are just plain stupid enough to make your thread made of fail. big grin

Kurash
Originally posted by B.A
Its a welcome thread. I said embrace me. Its a joke. You on the other hand are just plain stupid enough to make your thread made of fail. big grin

it didnt look like a joke. It seemed like you were sad, and you came here to try and remedy your lonliness . . . Do you need another hug buddy? I didnt mean to offend you, i realize now that we might be the only friends you have . . . im sry

B.A
it didnt look like a joke. It seemed like you were sad, and you came here to try and remedy your lonliness . . . Do you need another hug buddy? I didnt mean to offend you, i realize now that we might be the only friends you have . . . im sry

Only someone as stupid as you wouldn't see its a joke. Now you have passed from idiot you just plain fail. eek!

Kurash
Originally posted by B.A
Only someone as stupid as you wouldn't see its a joke. Now you have passed from idiot you just plain fail. eek!

wow, your head must be a foot off the ground

go back into your hole AJ

B.A

go back into your hole AJ laughing out loud

So you have gone to copying that smurf guy. Wow just like children do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kurash
Originally posted by B.A
laughing out loud

So you have gone to copying that smurf guy. Wow just like children do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

its a forum thing AJ, you wouldnt know about it

B.A
its a forum trend AJ, you wouldnt know about it

A trend you don't bring up till someone else dos. Like a child. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kurash
Originally posted by B.A
A trend you don't bring up till someone else dos. Like a child. roll eyes (sarcastic)

you just got here, you wouldnt know about it, but thats ok

B.A
you just got here, you wouldnt know about it, but thats ok Yeah whatever.
Go back to making your oh so successful topics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kurash
Originally posted by B.A
Yeah whatever.

i consider 3 pages a success

B.A
i consider 3 pages a success Of arguing, insulting your thread and the obvious posts of Thanos wins. Yeah a real winner. laughing out loud

Kurash
Originally posted by B.A
Of arguing, insulting your thread and the obvious posts of Thanos wins. Yeah a real winner. laughing out loud

exaggerate much?

B.A
Not really.

Take a look at it. Its a complete fail.

B.A

Kurash
Originally posted by B.A
That was the first page. Don't even get me started on the second and third. laughing out loud

so the thread bashing came from 2 people, but according to you everyone was doing it

exaggerate much? laughing out loud

B.A

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Thanos smiles and passes his body through Ironman without phasing; destroying his particles.

Originally posted by Bransolute
Iron Man gets one-shotted.

So I guess it depends on how long it would take to get one-shotted... smile

Originally posted by B.A
This is one the the reasons KMC gets laughed at. no expression

thank you

and yeah hed more than likely get one-shotted, but could he evade long enough is the question

if youre going to post an insult post it correctly, dont double type "the" like a moron

Nah, it's a dumb thread.

thanks

np

Originally posted by Kurash is there a middle finger smiley?

B.A

B.A
orly

dur

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/mjolnir_babe/oneofus.gif

comin from the person who says storm would solo both so . . .

dur right back atcha

Originally posted by Terryc250
Iron Man couldnt even last 1 minute against Sentry, tried to run and got punked.

Originally posted by Laminator_X
5 minutes huh? That's probably just too long. IM would really need to get Thanos talking if he's going to drag it out that long.

Originally posted by Wally West
Thanos knocked Galactus on his ass, in the process blasting his helmet off and cracking Galactus' armour with 1 blast, Galactus may have been able to get up after it but Ironman sure wouldn't.

Thanos 1-shotted an Ironman-level clone of himself in Infinity Abyss with his eyeblasts too.

Originally posted by B.A
Nah the crappiness of the thread over ways any credit he should be given. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by B.A
If your going to correct someones spelling/mistakes at least learn how to type first. wink

Originally posted by B.A
Yet theres a difference in how me and him type. If I typed like a child I would expect to be made fun of. But considering I have only had a PC for about 2 months I think I am pretty good. wink

Not to mention I have a certain disorder. wink

fine its a crappy thread, thanks for lettin me know, were all allowed to make one every now and then

Originally posted by B.A
I'm glad you agree.

thumb up

smile

Kurash
sigh, you know ive read the thread, why you felt the need to quote every post is beyond me

B.A
dopedfu

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
One-shot Iron Man in 10 seconds, after a brief talking.

After that, Thanos wait 5 minuts and kill the helpers

Originally posted by B.A
Wow you fail at making threads. wink

Originally posted by B.A

Originally posted by B.A

go back into your hole AJ

Originally posted by B.A
laughing out loud

B.A
its a forum thing AJ, you wouldnt know about it

Originally posted by B.A

you just got here, you wouldnt know about it, but thats ok

Originally posted by B.A
Yeah whatever.

i consider 3 pages a success

Originally posted by B.A
Of arguing, insulting your thread and the obvious posts of Thanos wins. Yeah a real winner. laughing out loud

exaggerate much?

Originally posted by B.A
Not really.

Take a look at it. Its a complete fail.

Originally posted by B.A
That was the first page. Don't even get me started on the second and third. laughing out loud

Kurash
exaggerate much? laughing out loud

B.A
I wanted them all together lol.

But it wouldn't post all in one go, and I thought hell no lol.

But seeing how long that went off, I think we should end it. It has become pathetic on both ends.

Kurash
fair enough

B.A
Good lets put it to the side and forget it. thumb up

Kurash
Originally posted by B.A
Good lets put it to the side and forget it. thumb up

thumb up

D-Block
No IM wouldn't survive the 5 minutes

roughrider
I give Tony one minute, then he's down.
Maybe he should try to distract Thanos by asking him to register with the Government. That should buy him a few more moments! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.