You know what's the stupidest thing about school?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
I've just busted my ass for the past few months writing a shit load of essay and doing a lot of work well past 1 am, it was all due the other day, I begged for an extension to finish it off and got one, but the day that I had to hand it in I was actually very sick and couldn't hand it in, now I fail.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I hate school with every fibre of my being!!!!!

Thorrin
Originally posted by Bloigen

herbnone

Naz
I'm pretty sure no one cares, because guess what, we're all in school or have gone through school, and have all had to deal with the same shit.

Röland
Originally posted by BlackC@
I've just busted my ass for the past few months writing a shit load of essay and doing a lot of work well past 1 am, it was all due the other day, I begged for an extension to finish it off and got one, but the day that I had to hand it in I was actually very sick and couldn't hand it in, now I fail.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I hate school with every fibre of my being!!!!!

You had months to work on it, yet you couldn't turn it in on the day it was due?

Procrastination ftl.

herbeyes

chillmeistergen
Why didn't you give it to someone else to hand in?

Secretus
Originally posted by Naz
I'm pretty sure no one cares

SelphieT
Even if you are sick as shit, you've got to find some way to turn that stuff in. I've had to deal with similar issues. Just go to that one class, even if you are sick, just to turn in the paper, and then go back home! Or else, like chill said, get someone else to turn it in for you.

I know it's too late to help your problem, but hopefully it'll help in the future.

silver_tears
Meh, I have yet to finish a paper due last Monday, and it's worth 40% of my final mark, but I don't sweat it. shrug
You have to roll with it and not stress. happy

chillmeistergen
Yeah, good call. That's my way of doing things as well, wouldn't change it for anything.

Lightningrod
failure is part of life

Piggle Humsy
Wow I bet you wasn't expecting this thread to turn out this way haermm

Toku King
For me, I am able to persuade the teachers to allow me to turn it in the day after I'm sick. I've been doing those kind of things for years. And to be honest, it's more fair than having to get out of bed when you're sick to do it.
Sometimes, though, I do that because they set the time, and it's my responsibility to get it done and sent in at the right time.

Lana
Hey, guess what, that's life. You're lucky you even got an extension to begin with if you had months to do it, FFS.

Grinning Goku
She hasn't posted for nearly an hour. She must crying about this unexpected backlash.

Lightningrod
i remember i had to go to school to give an report even when i was sick
it sucked!

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
She hasn't posted for nearly an our. She must crying about this unexpected backlash.

crylaugh

Reverend Axel
The special need kids?

Strangelove
I skipped the midterm for one of the classes.

Week after that I dropped the class. Go me.

Disturbed Angel

Hence why I never bothered to do any assignments...

Blight
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
Hence why I never bothered to do any assignments... You sound like me and the reason I ended up dropping out. laughing

Leo.M
Originally posted by Naz
I'm pretty sure no one cares, because guess what, we're all in school or have gone through school, and have all had to deal with the same shit.

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by silver_tears
Meh, I have yet to finish a paper due last Monday, and it's worth 40% of my final mark, but I don't sweat it. shrug
You have to roll with it and not stress. happy
i do this too irene, but sometimes it hurts you erm

silver_tears
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
i do this too irene, but sometimes it hurts you erm

Worse case scenario I'll end up with a 60 in that course.
And I'll still get a 4.0 in the end because all my 90+s in other classes will cancel the 60 out, and since I'm no longer a history major, meh **** all.
Thus hakuna matata babe. happy

silver_tears
Originally posted by Strangelove
I skipped the midterm for one of the classes.

Week after that I dropped the class. Go me.

I skipped a midterm and still wound up with an 85. doped
Would have had a 100 had I gone laughing out loud

mitchum
What a bragger.

Ashestoashesjc
Braggart?

BlackC@
There is an assessment I should be also to do tomorrow to make up for the credits.

You american's probably have no idea what credits are.

Ashestoashesjc
There is an assessment I should be also to do tomorrow to make up for the credits.

O_O We don't know what paved roads are either, inform us.

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Blight
You sound like me and the reason I ended up dropping out. laughing
I got close to dropping out.. Instead, I just taught myself, took the exams, passed, and graduated.

Disturbed Angel

I'm not american- but I think we've had this discussion before...

Blight
I got close to dropping out.. Instead, I just taught myself, took the exams, passed, and graduated. Right on. My mom had no faith in me whatsoever in High School when it came to me graduating. I was so glad to have proven her wrong.

But I was so down and out when I realized I could no longer take going to school in college. Funds piled up to much and I just didn't have enough drive I guess.

Blight

You american's probably have no idea what credits are. You non-american's must not no much about the american education system. laughing

Rogue Jedi
I got close to dropping out.. Instead, I just taught myself, took the exams, passed, and graduated. you GO girl, with your BAD SELF. big grin

Röland

We get credits too.

Piggle Humsy
I just read the title of this thread then read the last poster and so I read it like this..

You know what's the stupidest thing about school? Roland.

laughcrylaughcrylaughcry

Disturbed Angel
Right on. My mom had no faith in me whatsoever in High School when it came to me graduating. I was so glad to have proven her wrong.

But I was so down and out when I realized I could no longer take going to school in college. Funds piled up to much and I just didn't have enough drive I guess.
Almost NO ONE I knew had any faith in me except for a few people...
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you GO girl, with your BAD SELF. big grin
Heh... (<<Just ignore that, Blight, it's not directed at you...)

Rogue Jedi
Piggle has a hot new sig!!!

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I just read the title of this thread then read the last poster and so I read it like this..

You know what's the stupidest thing about school? Roland.

laughcrylaughcrylaughcry
haermm

Blight
Almost NO ONE I knew had any faith in me except for a few people...

Heh... (<<Just ignore that, Blight, it's not directed at you...) That sucks. Well I'm glad at least a few people did. smile

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Piggle has a hot new sig!!!
Her avvy is hotter... droolio
That sucks. Well I'm glad at least a few people did. smile
Yeah, thanks..

Blight
Her avvy is hotter... droolio No joke... Everytime I see what she has to say that Av comes up and I'm just like "mmmmmmm"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.