Alex jones end game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25yhygUkecE

'countless people will hate the nwo, and will die protesting against it'
hg wells 1939

'the secret organisations of the world power elite are no longer secret'

'could the bilderbergs objective be world domination'?

lord xyz
I liked this. I don't understand why it's called "New World Order" and "Illuminati". That's a puzzle to me.

Captain REX
"Secret New World Order No Longer Secret!"

What are you, a broken conspiracy newsreel?

ragesRemorse
Alex Jones has fell victim to conspiracy psychosis

Bicnarok
Originally posted by lord xyz
I liked this. I don't understand why it's called "New World Order" and "Illuminati". That's a puzzle to me.

Dan Browns books might have helped bring the Illuminati out of the shadows.

Dankerella
I thought this documentary was great.

The music is amazing. Everytime I hear those violins it gives me the goosebumps.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Alex Jones has fell victim to conspiracy psychosis

he may not be accurate on some things,nobody is perfect.No radio host is 100% correct all the time.however he has been 100% dead on correct on everything he has said about 9/11.its amazing how he knew two months before it happened,that the attacks would take place yet our own government couldnt stop it.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
he may not be accurate on some things,nobody is perfect.No radio host is 100% correct all the time.however he has been 100% dead on correct on everything he has said about 9/11.its amazing how he knew two months before it happened,that the attacks would take place yet our own government couldnt stop it. He thinks the secret service could sneak bombs in. That alone is retarded.

KharmaDog
No radio host is 100% correct all the time.

however he has been 100% dead on correct on everything he has said about 9/11.

Anyone who reasons like this should be hit in the head with a shoe at least once a day until they realize how "special" they really sound.

Originally posted by lord xyz
He thinks the secret service could sneak bombs in. That alone is retarded.

Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.